Tale of Fantasia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the kingdom of Galatia is attacked, and its Oracle is kidnapped, a group of warriors band together to restore order to the kingdom!

3 posters

The Hunter and The Hunted.

Van
    Van
    Admin

The Hunter and The Hunted. - Page 15 Empty Re: The Hunter and The Hunted.

Post by Van Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:36 pm

Gadile

Kuro had successfully landed a hit on Virgil, taking the demon back a bit. It prevented another attack on Nir, and gave Benkai a window to assemble with the Galatian. Kuro’d quickly hover down to Van’s side as he walked over to both Nir and Benkai. ”I’m not sure what’s going on with the armor. But I believe you are right, it may be adjusting to match the demon. I feel like it needs to stop the creature, and will do what it must to make sure that he poses no threat.” Nir rested the sword against the ground, turning to Van. ”Good to see you here Van! Let’s put an end to this thing!”

Van sighed, reaching his two allies. He’d look at Virgil, opening his right eye. The yellow otherworldy orb had gazed upon the creature that questioned his origin. ”You don’t need to know where I’m from. Just know that I’ve grown tired of your little rampage. I know what you are.” Kuro’d look at Van and then back at Virgil, ”Yeah! We know what you are you big dummy!!! By the way, did my punch hurt by any chance?” Van quickly glared at Kuro, before turning back to Virgil. ”You’re no ordinary demon. That arm of yours....it’s the arm of a demon lord!” Nir was shocked! He couldn’t help but turn to Van for an explanation, ”A demon lord!? But how!? If what you say is true, then how do we even defeat this thing!?”

”I remember back at Galatia. The host’s friend had told me that a cult had done an experimentation, replacing his arm with that of a demon’s. It’s not likely that a mere demon of low rank can give such a high output in energy....just from an arm....” Van raised his Devourer, ready for battle, ”Although it may be from a demon lord, it doesn’t have its body. We kill the host, and it puts an end to that posession.” Nir nodded in agreement! ”You’re right! Let’s do it! Benkai, Van, Kuro....together, we can stop him!” The three warriors were ready for anything the demon was willing to throw at them!!! They were united!!!
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:17 am

Gadile

Upon getting struck my Kuro, Virgil had looked a Kuro. The anger wasn’t all there but the demon was not too happy.Van would then go on to explain about the demon to Benkei and Nir. ”So I’m not in my original body, no big deal.” The demon would shrug. ”Even without it, the difference in our strength is clear.” The demon had then turned to Van and the others. ”You humans will do well not to disrespect me with a lowly demon lord. I’m far above that.” The demon then prepared himself. ”I can’t wait to feast on you!” Virgil has taken off! He’d swing horizontally at the four fighters. Any that would try to dodge would be immediately shot at repeatedly until they were hit from the dark aura tail that Virgil created from the dark aura surrounding him.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:57 pm

Benkei would watch as the demon would take off and swing at the warriors "My lord you are nimble as hell aren't you !". Benkei would run and back flip dodging as many blast as he possibly could "Nir ! van! a little defense please!". The demon would rain down dark energy projectiles in the form of beams as benkei covered behind rocks "This will not last for long but i need him out the sky soon as possible soooo" Benkei would charge up magic in his fist creating fire spheres shooting them at the demons dark aura spheres countering some of them and shooting past them, aiming at the demon himself and the sky above him. Benkei would take a few hits but would circle around the field shooting more at the demon. some of his attacks were missing and out of place but benkei smirked "I am not really a good shot honestly but i was not really aiming for you at all just hoping to get lucky". As benkei pointed out the area the demon was flying around and the ground below him was covered in floating spheres of fire like a mine field closing the demons area of flight "Welcome to my Divine Prison!". Benkei would close his hands together as the spheres closed in around the demon from all angles " Someone might want to follow up on this!"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:39 am

Gadile

The group was first tested with the same dark energy, coming straight at them horizontally in a sweeping motion. Van quickly waved his hands, sending multiple arcs of Twilight energy to cut through the arm made from the aura. Kuro’d then quickly fly out and expand, creating a shield for Van. The volley unleashed by Virgil would hit Kuro’s defense. ”Dammit that fucking stings!!!!!” Some of the spheres were met by Benkai’s, which were made entirely out of fire. ”Excellent work Benkai!!” Nir flew through the micro-explosions, which were caused by the different energies colliding. Some of the stray spheres of darkness were cut through by Faith as Nir made his way to the demon! It turned out that the fireballs that Benkai manifested were simply part of his grand scheme! They’d hover around the demon, creating a minefield around him that would attract towards him.

But they still had the tail to worry about! And it was coming right for them. ”Kuro....” Kuro’d quickly revert to his original shape, flying for the tail! Van quickly followed behind! In a matter of seconds, giant arms sprung forth from the spectre. They caught the tail in it’s destructive path, with Kuro struggling to hold it. ”Got it!!!!” While Benkai targetted the body, Van and Kuro would deal with the tail. As Kuro held the tail in place, Van emerged from behind the ghoul, slashing through the tail with his Devourer!! If the demon was to protect himself from Benkai’s attack, Nir would form blades of light, casting them towards Virgil!
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:35 am

Gadile

It would seem that the Galatians has countered with an attack of their own. They were however injured from some of the attacks but ultimately were able to bring about a field of mines around the demon, Nir charging in and Van and Kuro attacking the dark aura tail. ”Hmmph. Child’s play.” Before Van could strike, the demon would point his finger at the mines Benkei created. He’d fire a few blasts of dark energy at them destroying them all creating a smokescreen. He’d also at the same time disperse the tail so that Van and Kuro would fall off. Nir had then entered the smokescreen with the demon attempting to strike down on him with blades of light. At this point it was just a one on one with Nir and the demon. The others were much too far to intervene plus they couldn’t see what was happening in the smokescreen. Virgil would strike down the blades and charge straight for Nir. Before Nir knew it he would be implied from behind. The demon had sent out multiple arms of dark aura in an attempt to attack nir from his blindside. If this was successful the smokescreen would clear immediately revealing the injured Nir.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:27 am

Benkei watched as the demon shot at his spheres causing a massive explosion "Shit got to improvise fast!" He created a line of light arrows from his finger tips and hovered them around the field and descended into the ground itself. The smoke screen the explosion created was thick and vast covered the warriors field of view. The demon had toyed with kuro and van as well as nir who tried to engage the monster on a one and one battle. He had entered the smoke screen leaving his teammates blinded on his location "Urgh nir! need to get rid of this smoke fast" Benkei summoned his staff and began to chant "I call upon the might storms of galatia, the winds of the world i summon you the storms of the leviathan!" A massive tornado appeared in front of benkei going towards the two fighting, the smoke had cleared revealing nir would be in a massive pincer attack!. "Nir!!!!" Benkei would push the tornado quickly towards the the two attempting to suck them both in "This might cut you up a bit but for added measure!" He slammed his hands on the ground sending a shock wave towards nir and boulders shot up towards him quickly to surround him with a dome like structure to protect him from the demons attacks and the vicious blades of wind from the tornado. Benkei looked up at the two "This is all i can spare in the short time i had so it won't protect you much but what you do next is up to you!"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:46 pm

Gadile

The moment Kuro attempted to grab onto the demon’s tail, it had dispersed! ”That bastard! He got us good!” Van emerged to cut through nothing but air! His phantom eye quickly shifted to the demon, who had sent dark energy at the minefield, causing the explosion to send a blanket of smoke across the field. As Nir dove into the smokescreen, he was now in the demon’s range. He could hear the blades of light being deflected, as if they were blocked! ”Man, this thing is something else!” There was suddenly a strong feeling, like last time when he was battling Soldier 48! It was as if he knew where the demon had been coming from! ’It’s this feeling again! What is this!?’Q Acting quickly, Nir closed his wings around him!

At the same time Benkai would summon forth a massive tornado!! Upon its creation, the smoke was pulled into the powerul force! They were now able to see! ”Jeez!!! That Benkai’s a pretty skilled elemental user!!! I’ve seen him use so much!” Kuro watched from afar as Van remained crouched in the distance. ”I wonder.....” As Nir remained in the safety of his wings, he was provided further cover by Benkai, who quickly summoned a earth wall over him! The creation of the earth wall would challenge the dark arms of the demon as it closed! It’d also protect Nir from the tornado that crossed over!

”Kuro, go for Nir!” Kuro snicker, forming into a drill-like shape and tunneling into the ground. Van on the other held out three fingers, aiming them in the demon’s direction. At the base of the fingertips, Twilight energy formed firing a beam of the energy at Virgil!!!
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:01 pm

Gadile

The demon’s attack had been halted by the means of Benkei’s earth wall and Nir’s wings. This however wasn’t enough to stop the piercing strike of Virgil. The arms would pierce through the earth wall and headed straight for Nir. The demon would still be charging Nir. Van had attempted to shoot Virgil with twilight magic. He had noticed this and stopped to turn to the attack and back handed the beam, deflecting it. ”Alright I’ve had enough playtime with you. I’ll get a little serious.” This time the demon would attack but with a speed the eyes could not catch. He’d put his hands together and hammer strike Nir down to the ground causing a large crater. Upon the impact he’d already appear at Benkei’s side. With no way of seeing just how fast the demon truly was he’d already get hit with an aura infused punch to the side knocking him away and into some rubble. Van and Kuro would be sure to notice this but before they could react the demon had utilized Virgil’s gravity magic holding them at bay. He’d turn towards the two and would send two lbasketball sized spheres of dark energy at them. Once they where hit with the balls of dark energy, it wasn’t an explosion they took but an internal microscopic damage. It was an attack that also feels like being burned and stabbed by small needles at the same time. The demon showed no mercy with the Galatians warriors. Their combined attacks are having no effect against him.

Nostradamus, Shinji and Remi have finally arrived to the battle field. They are a great distance away to where they aren’t detected.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:37 am

Benkei struggled as the demon had a answer to all theirs attacks "Dear god what can we do to stop this monster this fiend". The demon broke through of all of benkei defensive and began to truly show his power as his speed increased. He attacked nir swiftly sending him flying into a pile of rubble then disappeared. Benkei looked around to see the demon virgil had appeared beside him but was to late to react as he covered his side with his arms best he could and was sent flying towards rocks creating a huge crash and smoke to cover his location "Dam it ! you bastard!" Benkei closed his hands together as the previous light arrows that benkei placed around the area started to close in on the demon at top speed in another dome formation attempting to pierce his body and by the group time
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:59 am

Gadile

All defenses were proven to be nothing compared to the demon! Its raw power had far outmatched the Nir and co. Benkai’s earth dome had been penetrated rather easily, as the arms continued on their path to Nir! Thanks to Van’s efforts, however, the demon was pause to defend himself against the beam of Twilight energy. It was back-handed, redirecting the beam. ”What!? That’s insane!” Van didn’t seem to pleased with the outcome.

Afterwards, they were all blitzed by the demon. Nir had met a hammer fist, which had sent him crashing into the ground and creating a massive crater! Incapable of going any further, Nir had passed out, yet the suit of armor remained. Benkai was also blitzed by the demon! To end its attack, two dark balls of energy had been shot out at Van and Kuro. ”Shit! Shit! Shit! Brace for impact!” Van quickly brought his hand to the side and made a gesture upwards! The beam that had been directed elsewhere returned, zapping the dark ball of energy that was aimed at Kuro. ”What!? Van!!! I’m not letting you save my ass!” Before the ball of energy could hit Van, who did not defend himself, Kuro quickly rammed Van, pushing him out of the way and taking the blast! ”AGGHHHH!!!!”

Van slid across the ground, appearing shocked. ”Kuro!!!!” In an instinct, he drew Devourer and cut straight through the ball of darkness, before it could damage Kuro any further. The spectre appeared awfully weakened from the attack. ”I....save ya instead....” Van cupped Kuro, placing him into his shirt, where he was safe. Benkai’s counter attack has begun shortly after! Light arrows that were grounded beforehand were suddenly controled, shooting at the demon! If the demon tried to escape, or avoid the attack, he’d suddenly be met by a straight hook from Nir!! However, something would be different. There’d be a glowing aura enveloping the armored soldier. He’d then follow up with the generation of a glowing circular rune, where chains would emerge and attempt to bind the demon!
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:09 pm

Gadile

It had seemed the battle had been moving in favor of the demon. The Galatian warriors had seemed powerless before him. Nir was unconscious, Benkei was hurt, Van was sparred thanks to Kuro’s sacrifice leaving him heavily damaged. ”Hahaha! You humans are amazing! I like you tough ones! Why not join me in my conquest. Together we can rule the lands. I don’t normally take to humans but you are all exceptions.” The demon was excited and threw his arms out as if he already knew they would join him. The Galatians were unresponsive. Van had been holding Kuro while Benkei had cursed at the demon and then unleashed the light arrows to attack him. ”So thats how it’s gonna be.” Virgil has put his arms down as his face became slightly angered. The light arrows would begin to pierce his body however... ”These puny arrows will do nothing to me.” He’d pace himself towards Benkei getting closer and closer with the arrows deflecting off of the demon’s dark aura cloak. Moments later as the arrows had continued raining down on him, in a flash the unconscious Nir had appeared before the demon throwing a straight hook at his face. ”What’s this-“ The demon was staggered and the arrows that had been launched at him began piercing his body. The demon was confused as to why he was getting hit by arrows of light now. It was because of the armor from Faith! It had neutralized the demon’s dark aura cloak. With the follow up of glowing runes, chains appeared binding the demon in place. ”RRAGGGGGHHH!!!” The demon would let out a loud roar as he had become immobilized!

“Now! This is our chance!” Nostradamus would say as the Virgil was subdued. The Ovale group had agreed simultaneously all saying, “right!”

Last edited by Vante on Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:15 pm

Benkei watched as the demon disposed of nir and van as well as kuro. Benkei watched powerless as the trap that he set for the demon was his only option left "Take all my pain and the pain of countless Innocents you killed!" The arrows that began to rain down on the demon began to pierce his body but it was only a sign of false hope as they would only deflect and pierce through his dark aura. Benkei watched in frustration as the demon virgil preached on their strengths and asked all of them to join his crusade to conquer the world. Benkei gritted his teeth as to how he would even offer such a thing to his group of friends "YOU ARE MAD IF YOU THINK WE WOULD EVER JOIN YOU!". The Demon would walk towards Benkei in anger as his offer was rejected, van and kuro would be put down as well as nir. All hope seemed lost until nir's body began to move on its own hitting the beast in his jaw "Wait what??? nir is that...?????". The demons Dark aura began to fade thanks to nir's armor, Benkei took the opportunity to attack the beast with the light arrows hidden underground to pierce his flesh "Surprise you bastard!!!" The ground below him began to glow as arrows shot up from beneath the demon but more surprising is how the demon was immobilized thanks to unknown ruins nir had conjured up to chain the demon in place.
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:39 pm

Gadile

Before the demon had been bound, he had offered a proposition. The humans battling him now were quite impressive, and fitting to join the demon on his conquest. Van did not even give him a look, still lowering his head. Benkai had quickly dismissed the idea of them ever joining him! Truth be told, he spoke for all of them. When the demon approached the group, he was suddenly punched, staggering a bit. The cloak that enveloped his body now began to fade. Van quickly looked up, watching as the light arrows attacked the demon, who no longer had his powerful cloak to protect himself. They’d pierce his body and he’d successfully be chained up by Nir’s rune.

This was their chance for attack! Van, quickly grabbed his Devourer, running at the immobilized demon. The closest there, Nir, who had suddenly regained his consciousness, stood before the chained demon. The armor he was wearing faded away into glowing feathers, ”Wha-What just happened?” It took a brief moment before he realized what was before him. ”What the!? You!!!” Nir siezed the moment, taking Faith and attempting to pierce the chained demon in the chest!!!!!! Would it connect before the Ovale group arrived!?
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:06 pm

Gadile

The tables have turned on the demon. The Galatians have had their burst of energy thanks to Faith’s armor. The latter had finally regained consciousness as he is about to finish off the demon. Van had also been on his way to finish off the demon, together with Nir for a combination attack! Just when everything was going their way, a blur of a character had shoilder pressed Nir from the side being the closest to the demon. The blur would redirect to Van charging in, kicking him in the chest. The two of them were attacked without even noticing the presence of the blur as well as the speed. Among the simultaneous attacks, the person revealed that attacked the both of them was none other than Shinji! ”You’ve done enough but we’ll take over from here on out.” Shinji would stand in front of the demon with his back turned to it. Nostradamus, Biggs, Remi, Anna and Koji would join him. “Thank you Shinji. We’ll need you to hold him off if he goes wild.” ”You got it Master.” Nostradamus would then face the demon. “Remi are you ready?” ”Even if I wasn’t ready, I’d have to be because my friend needs my help.” She’d smile at Nostradamus for confirmation. The demon would roar and struggle as it tried to break the chains. “Now now, even chained up you still cause a lot of trouble. It brings back old memories.” Nostradamus would look towards the demon turned student of his with nostalgia. He took a deep breath. “I can only use this magic two more times so everything that happens inside, you’ll have to handle on your own.” He’d say as he walked towards the demon placing his hands on its head. ”Yes, master.” “Grab hold, child.” Remi would place her hand on Nostradamus’ shoulder. Biggs would be facing the Galatians in the same manner as Shinji. Anna however would be looking up at the demon when she knows as Virgil. ”Big bro Virgil.” Her expression is sad. Koji would sit beside her attempting to comfort her. “Worry not young Anna, we will bring him back.” Nostradamus would turn his head to her and smile. She utter a small smile but it wasn’t convincing. “Now then.” A large amount of magic had been spilling out from Nostradamus. It wasn’t long but both Nostradamus and Remi had both vanish in thin air. ”Please come back safe.” Shinji would say under his breath but Biggs had caught on. He’d smile. ”hehe. You’re getting soft.” ”What..? Sh shut up!” Shinji turned his head in embarrassment.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:52 pm

Benkei watched as the demon was immobile and all the groups attack pierce his bodies "Time to end this bastard". Benkei comrades had rose up as the beast could not move. Van charged forward with his blade at hand and nir arose dazed and confused but followed suit with his sword in hand. Benkei gathered himself as he charged in but a blur appeared out of no where stopping van and nir's joint attack. Benkei was stunned to see it was shinji and his group in the warriors way "What in gods name are you doing!, that demon has to die!". Benkei was outraged as their efforts were just stopped "Look around you you fools! Do you not see the bodies that this monster is apart of!". Benkei stood their trying to understand why would anyone save this monster? What purpose does this monster serve for them
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:14 am

Gadile

Both Nir and Van were warded off by Shinji, who moved rather quickly to stop them from attacking Virgil. Nir had been met by a shoulder press, which would send him rolling away from Virgil. He’d quickly stab the blade into the ground to stop himself from rolling any further! Van, on the other hand, was met with a kick to the chest, which sent him sliding backwards, as he managed to maintain footing. ”What’s....What’s going on Shinji? Explain!” Nir couldn’t understand why they had been stopped. The massacre that this demon had caused, it could not go unpunished!

He’d remained kneeling, watching as Remi and the elder looking man instantly vanished! Nir wasn’t able to process all of this in his time of stress! All the remained on his mind was getting rid of the foul beast before him. ”Shinji, please...Get out of our way and let us put an end to this!” Van held his sword at his side, glaring at Shinji. Unlike, Nir, he wasn’t going to allow him to get away with what he had just done. The young man would raise his hand. The shadow around Shinji gathered towards him and rose, attempting to imprison him! As he did this, he quickly sprinted towards the demon. ”Nir, to your feet! We’ll just have to go through them...”
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:43 pm

Gadile

Benkei has question the motives of the Ovale group. Nir has also been shocked at the appearance and decision they group has made. Shinji was silent for a brief moment. Biggs had stepped in to speak. ”I do apologize to you guys but we cannot allow you to kill this demon. Rather you wouldn’t be able to.” In that moment is when Nostradamus and Remi has disappeared. Nir would try to reach out to Shinzo asking him to remove himself so that they could kill the demon. ”Unfortunately Nir, I cannot do that.” Shinji had given him a serious expression. This was the most serious face he had made since batck in Galatia when he fought Greyson Hawk. He’d turn towards Benkei. ”These people here of no concern. The demon here is the only thing that’s important to us.” It was rather cold saying it the way he said it. Shinjindid feel bad for the people Virgil had killed, so his expression was saddened a bit. ”I have no reason to tell you what the demon’s relationship to us is, this is just a matter than concerns us that’s all. You aren’t needed any longer. LEAVE!” Shinji would violently throw his arm to the side.

Virgil’s Inner Mind

The area is dark, very dark. It would be impossible to see what lies ahead let alone your own two hands. ”Master Nos?! Master!? Where are you!?” Remi would shriek out. “Freight not Remi. Just use your fire magic and create a light.” Remi calmed herself after hearing Nostradamus’ voice and giving her instructions. A small spark of fire had emitted from her hands. The area around her had illuminated and she was able to see. ”Master! It worked! Mas-.... AHHHHH!!” Nostradamus wasn’t in sight originally until she turned to see the old man directly behind her. He had frightened her because she did not expect him to be so close to her. Nostradamus would let out a small laugh as he attempted to help her up. “Don’t let the fire out now.” ”You really scared the crap out of me asshole.” Remi was now a bit angry at him. “Alright, now we have to find Virgil in all of this.” The area around them was covered in a thick dark fog. Even with the light Remi created it wasn’t easy to see all around.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:34 pm

Benkei stood there angry as shinji remarked that the people here were of no concern "Have you gone mad shinji , Every single of one of these lives are innocent and unnecessary". Benkei grew angry as the demon and part of the group disappeared "What are you.....Are you planning to use the demon to end the war!". Benkei seemed to have figured it all out as having this demon do their bidding would significantly change the tide of war but at a cost of millions. Benkei stood up and walked towards Shinji "You think that power can be controlled and no one will suffer! you do not care for the people who are not your country men as long as the war ends!" Benkei clenched his fists as the elements around him swirled around his body. Benkei twitched with anger "No one deserves this no woman, man or child deserves this torture! That beast needs to die before it falls into more capable hands and used for worse or It breaks free ending us all!" Benkei speed blitz shinji attacking him with lightning infused attacks "Where is your honor! are we not of the same homeland who sought for peace!"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:37 pm

Gadile

Both Nir and Van stood there. Shinji’s words had reached them loud and clear, especially Nir. Not only were the fallen of no concern, but they were going to defend the demon. Nir clenched his fists, ready to make his move, until Benkai spoke. ”Benkai...” There was a great disappointment in Shinji. How they could simply view these people as nothing, even if they were on Duran’s side, was beyond him. Van continued to listen to Benkai, looking down at the bodies. ’How could he care for scum like this?’ He thought. Then Benkai mentioned his theory, that they were going to use the demon for a war! A war against Duran! That they’d harness the power of such a vile and evil being for their agenda. ”What!? Is this true!? Shinji...” Nir’s grip on Faith had tightened. Van turned to Shinji, a burning anger inside of him. ”.......”

In a matter of seconds, Benkai’s fury had been unleashed! He had quickly attacked Shinji with his lightning based attack. Nir quickly followed behind, a look of anger plastered on his face! ”I won’t let you do this!!!!!” He’d follow up on Benkai’s attack! Van on the other hand would instantly appear in front Biggs, showcasing his speed as well, quickly sending a kick directly at his chest!
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:20 pm

Gadile

Benkei has blown up in anger, calling Shinji out for his disconcert for the Duran soldiers. He’d then concocted a theory that would suggest that they were trying to use the demon to end the war, however. Nir has also butted in asking if what Benkei said was true or not. ”You know nothing... nothing at all about this demon!” Shinji would get angry as well. Benkei would rush Shinji with a lightening based attack. Shinji would block Benkei’s attack with a lightening based attack of his own. ”You’re right about one thing. Those people are innocent. It’s unfortunate for them but they still aren’t our main concern. We have to push forward.” Nir had followed up as well only to be met with a powerful barrier of holy magic created by Anna. She’d hold her hands out towards Nir entrapping him inside of the barrier. In order to destroy a barrier of this caliber, powerful magic must be met with it in quantity. ”I’m.. I’m sorry but please just leave him to us.” Anna had spoke with her small voice with Koji at her side. Biggs was met with a kick to the chest by Van. He was able to react slightly to Van’s blocking the kick but was still pushed back. ”I really don’t want to fight you guys. You aren’t even in the best shape to continue on without proper rest.” Biggs was concerned for the Galatians as he spoke with Van. Shinji would release himself from Benkei and would send a powered up open palm thrust at Benkei knocking him back. ”You’re wrong..” Shinji would speak after pushing Benkei away in a voice that was barely loud enough to hear from their distance part. It sounded a bit mumbled and would require someone to repeat it again in a louder voice.

Virgil’s Inner Mind

”I feel like we’ve been walking for years!” Remi would complain about the rigorous journey she and Nostradamus had set off on. “It don’t think we’re going anywhere honestly. It’s as if we’ve never moved from our initial spot.” ”You’re kidding!?” “I’m very serious.” Nostradamus has looked around the area they were in. The dark fog was a thick as ever. “The last time we came here, the fog wasn’t this thick. We found the cage where Virgil was supposed to be in and he wasn’t in it. It took us about 3 days to find him and put him back in the cage. Time flows differently here in this dimension.” Nostradamus had pulled out a sand glass. “I’ve turned this sand glass 11 times already including just now. Each time I turn the sand glass that equates to 1 full day.” ”A FULL DAY!! THAT MEANS WE’VE BEEN HERE FOR 11 DAYS!!” Remi had fallen to her knees in disbelief. She had looked completely defeated. “W- we’ll uhh.. thankfully in this dimension, humanity is negligent. So things like hunger and sleep don’t effect us.” He has tried to reassure her that everything was gonna be ok. ”But but but that means I haven’t bathed myself in 11 days! I feel so gross now.” She’d now put on a face like she’s whining like a baby would. Nostradamus was appalled by her priorities.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:32 am

Benkei continued to fight shinji along side nir as he continued to dodge his questions "You say i do not understand then help me then!". Benkei was pushed back as shinji whispered something to himself "What was that?" as benkei spoke nir was trapped in a magical barrier "Nir!". Benkei turned to see Anna holding nir in place with her barrier "Your going along with this plan too!". He looked at shinji then watched as biggs was pushed back from van's attack but questioned their current strength "We are warriors trying to save the oracle and the people of this country , it does not matter what you think or see we will fight till the last breath! Now i ask you once more please kill that thing before it breaks free slaughtering millions!". Benkei begged them to end the life of the very monster capable of plugging this world into darkness "What plan you have for that creature will not end well for anyone , some could die!". Benkei charged at shinji with a tremendous speed leaving behind him orbs of flame and light scattered about "SHINJI!!!!!" His fist in one hand pushing towards the chest of his comrade and the other leaving behind explosion traps to explode on either impact or command.
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:25 am

Nir was quickly met by Anna, who’d place him in a barrier of her potent magic! ”Why are you doing this!?” There wasn’t anything he could do for now! He’d simply place his hand on the inner wall, feeling the energy. Faith would begin to slowly vibrate, in tune with the energy summoned forth to encase him. ”Is this the same magic that Faith utilizes?” His eyes would meet Anna, who was on the outside. [i]’Who exactly is this girl?’ His attention would suddenly shift to Benkai, who could not accept Shinji’s decision to protect the demon. In his righteous anger, he’d attack Shinji once again. ”I have to get out of here!” Nir would raise his sword, and slash down on the barrier wall! There’d be a burst of energy lashing out! He’d continue to push through, trying to pierce the wall!

Van found himself dealing with Biggs, who managed to defend himself from taking a full blown kick to the chest. He had pointed out that Van and the others were in no condition to battle. This remark would draw a smirk from Van. ”You’re right. We’ve been fighting for quite a while now....” He’d slowly raise his hand, his eyes locked on Biggs. ”...But that does not matter. I won’t stand here and allow you to defend a creature like that. If you get in my way, you’ll just have to be exterminated along with it. All of you.” From his cloth, the dark matter that was Kuro, would slowly seep out, covering his arm. ”You rest now! I’ll take it from here!” Kuro would now encase Van’s entire being, only leaving out the yellow eye. From here on out, when he spoke, their voices would be one, in unision. ”Prepare yourself!!!!”

Kuro’d quickly dash forward, reaching Biggs rather quickly! He’d send a punch straight for his face! At the same time, a tendril would fire out from his shoulder, moving for Anna! Hopefully, it’d draw her attention and would prevent her from powering the barrier any further!
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:36 pm

Gadile

As Benkei would question Anna’s motives, she had shy’d away from him. Nir would also be confused as to her actions, asking her why. She wouldn’t answer him either. He’d the strike at the barrier with Faith. Anna’s barrier reacted and she had felt that his attack would be effective. She did not have the experience to sustain this kind of barrier for long so if Nir continued his assault on the barrier it would shatter soon enough. ”I understand you have something you must do. Just like you this is something we must do.” Benkei would try to plea with Shinji once again telling him to kill the demon. ”Of course we know people could die. We will prevent any unnecessary causualties if we can but that isn’t guaranteed. Unfortunately, people will die because of this demon but we still need him alive. You just.. you wouldn’t understand. Besides you’re wasting time here.” Benkei would burst in anger as he charged Shinji once more. ”I told you..” Shinji prepared himself to counter Benkei’s frontal assault, he’d boost his speed to appear above the latter and would spin and kick Benkei from the side. ”That won’t work on me.” After licking Benkei he’d regain his footing to look at him.

Van and Biggs had squared off. Van had admitted that they were at a bit of a disadvantage due to the duration of the previous fight but it was sufficient time for Kuro to come out. ”It’s that thing..” Biggs had looked concerned at Kuro’s appearance. He’d envelope Van’s body like a suit of armor. He’d then charge at Biggs. Taking a deep breath, Biggs prepared himself. ”it looks like I have no other choice.” With trainings from Miranda herself, Biggs had engaged Kuro. Even with Kuro’s speed, he’d simply use his right hand to push aside the straight punch to his face and then followed up immediately with an elbow jab to the face of Kuro. If successful he wouldn’t followed up with a series of punches to Kuro’s chest and then with a more powerful punch to the chest of Kuro, knocking him back. This would also throw off the tendril heading for Anna.

Virgil’s Inner Mind

”I can’t.. keep going. It’s impossible to find him in this fog.” “Indeed it is very strange that we can’t locate him. It’s been 6 more days and still no signs.” Nostradamus and Remi would pause from walking. Remi would drop to the floor and Nostradamus would hold his hand to his chin in a thinking position. ”It’s impossible. ITS IMPOSSIBLE! Please help us Virgil. We know you’re here just- just give a sign!” Remi had erupted in emotion. Nostradamus has looked on. ”There’s so much going on on the outside. We’ve been looking everywhere for you. It’s hard to press on without you. We almost lost Anna but we have her back now. We fought a powerful demon and it was scary... Master Nos and Miranda are here too! We have to get out of this place because right now there’s a battle going on with the people we met back in Galatia and Duran. Shinji, Biggs, Anna, Koji and Miranda are protecting you from the outside. Master Nos and I are here to protect you from the inside. So please.. Virgil.. show is where you are.” It was silent. It didn’t appear Remi’s voice was heard. Her head started to lower, even Nostradamus was losing hope. Suddenly, the thick fog started to clear up more and more. They would both look around to see Virgil, sitting motionless against the cage. ”Virgil!” Remi had rejoiced showing her happiness to see Virgil after such a long time.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:05 pm

Benkei continued battling shinji with their immense speeds clashing blow after blow. Shinji used his speed and blitzed benkei kicking him from the side. Benkei would use his forearm to black his ribs and get sent flying a few feet away. Benkei shook his hands and his arm vibrated with pain "Tell me what i do not understand! what do you have to hide shinji that your mind as well as your own actions are blinded" Benkei waved his hands slowly back and forth as the orbs of magic scattered "These are not ment for you my friend i can handle you myself!" The orbs struck the ground near anna and biggs obstructing their vision of view sending them back a few as well as disrupting anna's magical concentration. "Now then shinji if you truly will not step out my way and see what your doing is wrong i will use what i have left to subdue you"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:32 pm

Biggs had managed to quickly shove Kuro’s fist aside, avoiding the punch targetted at his face. His followup, which was an elbow thrust in the direction of Kuro’s face, was quickly grabbed by Kuro’s free hand. ”Amazing! You move so fast for a, how do I say this, fatty.....Kukuku.” Fortunately for Anna, when Kuro’s fist was tossed aside, it had thrown off his shoulder’s direction. The tendril aimed for her would hit the floor instead, piercing the ground. From his peripheral he’d be able to see the magical orbs that Benkai had summoned. They were directed straight for Kuro and Biggs’ positioning, along with Anna, Koji and Nir. Kuro’d grin, ”On your left!!!” With a quick release of his grip on Biggs’ elbow, Kuro quickly jumped upwards, dettaching the tendril from his shoulder. He’d land a considerable distance away from his previous location.

As for Nir, who was still trying to pierce through the barrier, he took notice of the orbs aimed straight for Anna. ’Oh no!!! Please defend yourself child!’ He thought as he stopped driving the sword into the barrier. He’d allow it to protect him from the incoming orbs, only slashing through when they finally hit the ground. If they did, he’d emerge from the barrier and attack Shinji with a direct slash to his arm.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:19 am