Tale of Fantasia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the kingdom of Galatia is attacked, and its Oracle is kidnapped, a group of warriors band together to restore order to the kingdom!

3 posters

The Hunter and The Hunted.

Vante
    Vante

The Hunter and The Hunted. - Page 16 Empty Re: The Hunter and The Hunted.

Post by Vante Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:18 am

Gadile

Benkei continues to ask for what purpose do the Ovale warriors have for protecting the demon. ”What you call blind is just you trying to claim you are the only one that is right. We were cursed with this demon but we need it in order to-“ Shinji has stopped himself from speaking any more. Benkei has released his orbs targeting the others. Shinji would momentarily look towards the direction of the others. ”No.” He’d utter in a small voice not to be heard by anyone else.

Kuro has been surprised at the maneuverability of Biggs. He’d also mention his size insulting him by saying “fatty.” Biggs would look to Kuro in a slight of anger. He was a rather hefty young man but his size didn’t matter. He could still move as someone of a smaller frame. ”Didn’t anyone ever teach you to never judge a book by its cover?” Biggs would smirk at Kuro afterwards. At this time the orbs had came crashing into Kuro and Biggs. Kuro got away and so did Biggs at the last possible moment.

Anna had still kept Nir at bay as he’d continue trying to pierce her barrier. At this time the orbs would blow up in her face. This attack was an effort to freeing Nir however... Nir was still entrapped within the barrier and Anna had come out unscathed. Koji had put up a barrier of his own protecting Anna. She closed her eyes before impact and upon realizing she had not got hit yet she slowly opened them to see the wolf pup standing strong with its barrier intact. ”Koji! Thank you, you saved me.” She’d smile at the wolf pup but her inexperience will prove to be fatal as her barrier weaken due to her lack of focus.

Shinji would turn to Benkei and scoff. ”Heh it’ll take more than that to Take those guys out.”

Virgil’s Inner Mind

Remi got closer and closer to Virgil’s seemingly lifeless body. ”Hey.. Virgil?... Virgil??..” She’d call out to the young man many times. Nostradamus would stare at the two. “We should put him in the cage while we have the chance.” ”uhh.. yes yeah.. you’re right Master.” Remi was hesitant in moving Virgil but they had no other choice. As Remi is teaching to pick Virgil up, Nostradamus has noticed the fog creeping up on them again. Once Remi touches Virgil, the fog had completely surrounded her. As she tried to pick him up, she immediately let go of him. ”Ow! Ahh!” She’d shout a little as she felt a burning sensation. ”What.. What was that?” Nostradamus looked confused as much as she was. The old man had noticed that the fog had been creeping up again and that’s when he noticed! “Remi! Use wind magic to blow away the fog! It’s the fog that’s dangerous!” Nostradamus shouting at Remi. She was a bit surprised but she complied. She’s use her wind magic in order to blow away the fog. It was successful but that’s when an eerie voice had started to speak to them. ”It... will be... impossible.. for you to put him back in the cage... I will claim this host...
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:47 pm

Benkei stood their breathing heavily looking at shinji as he would remark how that it would take more than benkei's little tricks. Benkei gritted his teeth as he corrected shinji "The attack wasn't to defeat them but distract them so my comrades can find openings!" Benkei charged at shinji using the lightning in his hands to create needle like weapons to throw at shinji to paralyze him. Benkei struggled with the fact that shinji hid his true intentions from him that concerned the demon. Benkei struggled to fight him with the intent not to kill him but immobilize him. benkei would slam his claws into the ground sending shock waves to unbalance his footing as well as obscure his vision. Benkei would use this moment to speed blitz shinji and kick him right in his gut to send him in the air where he could not move to dodge. If the kick would land successfully benkei would follow it up with a barrage of lighting arrows to strike his locations and shock him intensely.
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:28 am

The two, Kuro and Biggs, had managed to escape the attack from Benkai in time. They’d land a good distance away from each other, a smokescreen seperating the two from the impact. ”Never judge a book by its cover ya say? I’ve never heard of that...” Kuro smirked. Although Biggs was putting up a challenge, Kuro was enjoying the battle. Rarely did he ever get the chance to control Van’s body. However, this did come at a cost. For Kuro isn’t a profficient in combat as Van is. ”I totally forgot your name! What was it again? I’ve gotta remember it this time because you’re pretty good!” Kuro raised his arm, forming an axe-like blade. He’d quickly charge Biggs aiming to cut at his stomach.

Meanwhile, with Nir, he had smiled at Anna and Koji. They had been attacked by Benkai, but managed to defend themselves at the nick of time. ’Good work!!!’ At that moment, he was given an opening. With Anna losing focus because of the blast, Nir finally cut through the barrier! He’d quickly rush Anna and Koji, using the pommel of Faith to thrust into Anna’s stomach. ”I’m sorry!” If it was blocked, he’d remove Lionheart and use a light shield smash to push her away.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:27 pm

Gadile

Nir was finally able to break through Anna’s barrier. He’d attack her with the back of Faith but would be intercepted by Koji. Koji would bite and clamp onto Nir’s attacking arm preventing him from doing anything more. This would actually knock Anna back and off her feet, falling to the ground as the wolf pup would engage the Galatian Sword.

Benkei’s explanation of his attack had left Shinji to look back at Nir breaking Anna’s barrier. He would sigh with relief that Koji is still with her. ”Don’t underestimate them. The both of them together are strong.. stronger than me even.” Benkei would then charge Shinji throwing lightning based needles at Shinji. ”Heh.. This again? I told you attack’s like this won’t wirk!” Shinji would take on the lightning needle and stand strong. ”Look you see? Nothing. I have a high resistance to lightening so of course it won-“ Shinji has boasted I’m about his highetend resistance to lightning. This however left him with his guard down allowing Benkei to slip past and kicking him in the gut in the air. He’d hold his stomach from the pain while being assaulted with lighting arrows. He’d fall to the ground still holding his stomach. His body was enveloped with electricity. ”I told you... it won’t..” Moments after Shinji speaking he’d used his magic to boost his speed and appear at Benkei’s side almost instantaneously. ”Work!” He would send a powered up straight punch to the side of Benkei’s face.

Upon the two Kuro and Biggs avoiding the blast from Benkei, Kuro would mention that he’d never heard of the phrase, “never judge a book by its cover.” ”That’s quite alright. I had intended on showing you anyway.” Biggs would smirk at Kuro as the spectral figure had went on to say he had forgotten Biggs’ name, asking for it again. ”You’re a rude one you know.” Biggs would not even give Kuro his name. It mattered not. Kuro had already formed an ax with his arm and slashed at Biggs. Biggs would intercept with his own broadsword.

Virgil’s Inner Mind

Both Nostradamus and Remi would look around for the voice but couldn’t find who it came from. They would look around for some time and then suddenly the fog had formed a silhouette figure. ”You who have come here... turn back or face consequences in which humans have never known.” Nostradamus would stand to the figure. “You are the thing that inhabits this boy. The demon in the arm are you not?” Remi would look at Nostradamus with shock then to the figure. ”Indeed I am human. I remember you had once put this vessel inside the cage once before in order to suppress my influence. I couldn’t take over until now. A human had entered this realm trying to takeover my vessel. That I cannot allow because this vessel is the only vessel that can withstand my physical form. You who have come before me will not be getting in the way of me completely taking over this vessel.” ”No way! You can’t just come and take him away from us! I.. I won’t let you!” ”Human girl.. you are indeed fierce.. I have seen you through the eyes of this body. You remind me of a love I had once. She became weak minded and ultimately lost her life to humans.... I will allow you to accompany me to accomplish my goals  so long as you submit before me.” Remi started to progressively get more freightened of this menacing force so much that she would start backing away from it. ”N.. no.. You can’t keep his body... we’ll get it back from you.. you... you monster!” ”Foolish girl.. you have seen but a fraction of my power.. Now watch as show you what half of my full strength is capable of The fog had formed two large holes shaped like eyes, showing the battlefield through the eyes of Virgil. ”Shinji! Anna! Biggs! Koji!”

Gadile

With all these events happenening and the demon being restrained it was now at this moment the demon within had showed half of its true power. A dark aura had begun to overpower the light. The ground would begin to shake and even the air. Beams of darkness would erupt from the ground around the area. Now the demon would screem at high enough frequency to immobilize every fighter in the field. Koji would release his grip from Nir and try to cover his ears. Anna would start balling up crying form the intense noise. Biggs would drop his sword to cover his ears. Shinji would cover his ears while still standing. ”Wha.. what.. the hell ... is this!!?” The demon would continue this fit of rage until finally the chains would start to release from the ground. With one last shout, the demon had broke free from the chains and the dark beams as well as the rumblings had subsided. Just how strong is half of the demon’s true power?

Last edited by Vante on Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:48 pm

Benkei watched as his attacks had helped his friends somewhat as benkei had connected with shinji as he injured him a bit "Do not underestimate a monk!" as he spoke shinji had appeared before him "Wait that speed!" He connected with benkei jaw sending him flying meters away hitting trees and boulders "URGH!!!!". Dust clouds covered the area where benkei had landed, his magic was almost gone and he began to go numb. just then the ground started to shake as the demon has began to awake again and break free of his restraints. Benkei would recognize that energy and grit his teeth, his anger would awake from his body. Benkei arm would shake but he would restrain himself "No not again i will not go down this dark path to fight that thing but i must do something or many people will die!" The ground around benkei would shake his energy would seep out of his body, the gem that benkei had taken from the rock creature early would glow bright as well
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:28 pm

Nir’s strike was suddenly stopped! Koji had intercepted the attack, biting onto Nir’s arm. ”Koji! You are truly amazing!” Although the wolf pup had stopped Nir, he was rather pleased with his ability to protect his owner. For that, Nir couldn’t help but smile. With his free hand, he grabbed onto Koji, trying to relieve the pressure from his arm. ”This is going to hurt!”

Kuro on the other hand was still engaged with Biggs. The two had exchanged some words. ”Show me? Show me what? How a fatso, like yourself, fights?” He’d then gasp upon hearing Biggs call him rude. ”Rude!? No way! I’m not the rude one! That’s Van!” They’d then clash, with Kuro pushing into the broadsword. ”I’ll tell you this though, you are pretty strong! But-“ A tremble in the ground would alarm Kuro, and even Nir. Beams of darkness would erupt from all around them. ”What the!?”

There was then a screech from the demon, as it broke free from the chains that kept it bound. Kuro could see how Biggs was affected. He’d also lower his weapon, choosing not to attack him. His form would begin vibrating at the sound, but it didn’t directly affect him. ”Shit, we’ve wasted too much time!” Nir’d hold his ears as well the moment Koji released his jaw-lock. ”Damn!!!”
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:36 am

Gadile

The demon would be breathing heavy as it has tried to grasp a hold of this newly attained power from the demon within. Finally controlling its breathing, it’d pick its head up facing Shinji who was the closest to it. Shinji would stand in awe as the demon took on a new form! An even more grotesque form. The muscle definition, darkened almost pitch black skin, fangs and claws, spikes coming from the face and body itself... the demon was truly that of a demon now. The sheer force of just looking at this demon was enough to bring someone to their knees in fear. Shinji was frozen m. He couldn’t even recognize Virgil behind this demon no longer. ”Y- you- you can’t be- the same. I’ve-?” Shinji was nervous when speaking, swallowing just before trying to say Virgil’s name. Instantaneously as he tried to utter Virgil’s name the demon with it’s speed and long reach had already swung at the latter. Shinji would get swiped and smacked a far distance into nearby debris. The demon had did it with such ease and speed Anna and Biggs had just looked on without ever being able to truly react. ”Shinji?” Anna was confused how the demon was so much more devastating than earlier. Biggs on the other had already started rushing towards the demon ”This.. this can’t be happening! This has never happened before? Why? Why? Could he really lose the fight for his body?” Biggs was thinking to himself as he desperately tried to rush over to where the demon was. ”VIRGIL!!” This time Biggs shouted out the name of who the demon was loud enough for anyone close enough to hear. Since Kuro was the only one close enough to hear, then unless he wasn’t paying attention, Kuro would know who the demon was now.

Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:33 pm

Benkei layed there shaking from the new intense pressure the demon released from his body "Why can i not move , what is that evil force that has emerged!". Benkei struggled to stand as his body would shake more and more, his arms were in pain and felt heavy in a way. Benkei could feel his gauntlets reacting, he gripped is arm "No not this way not again" He could see everyone stopped fighting and their concern was with the demon. Benkei could see shinji was in the direct path of the demon and stood frozen.Benkei eyes had widened as the demon looked different and more grotesques "What are you doing! kill that beast now!" Benkei saw as even anna and koji looked at the demon as if it was a close friend. Biggs ran towards the demon screaming a name that he could not make out to well but he started to catch the lip movements of biggs "That beast needs to die and only nir or I can do this successfully......I need his sword" Benkei ran towards nir as fast and as best as he could trying to reach his friend. The gem in benkei's pocket still had a light glow to it responding to all the energies around the area
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:17 pm

This was bad! Very bad! The demon had grown much stronger! In a quick motion, it had already sent Shinji flying into nearby debris. He wasn’t even able to react! ”What the hell!? I couldn’t even see that thing!” He’d turn to Anna and Koji, ”You two! Please! Get away from here! It’s not safe right now!!! I understand that he may be your friend, but what’s currently in possession of his body will kill you!!!” He’d then turn back to the demon, watching as Biggs charged forth yelling out something. ”Dammit!!! What is he doing!? He’ll die!!!! Anna, just get to safety!!!” Nir had no choice, he’d have to also attack the demon and back up Biggs. They wouldn’t stand a chance just watching lone attacks! If they wanted to survive, they’d have to work together. ”Benkai!!!! Follow me!!! We’ve got to help Biggs!!!” As he ran towards the demon, he looked down at Faith. ’You’ve got to activate again! Please!’

Kuro remained at his location, watching Biggs move in for the demon. He could hear him yell out, Virgil, clearly. ”Virgil....? Is that the name of the host?” He could then see both Nir, and if Benkai joined him, Benkai heading in to attack the demon as well. ”Oh what the hell!? You guys should have just sat out and watched!!! Now I’ve got to get involved!” Kuro’d turn to Anna, and the hole in the ground made from his attempted attack earlier. ”Hmm. Well, here it goes!” The fiend would also move in for the demon, but would circle around. ”Chaaaaarge!!!!!! I’ve always wanted to say that!!!” They would try to surround the creature.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:53 pm

Gadile

Nir had told Anna to get to safety but she was frozen. In this moment Nir watched as Biggs closed in on the monster. He’d take it upon himself to join in on the action along with Benkei and Kuro. Koji would bark and rush in towards the demon as well. Biggs had saw that Nir and the others were going to try and attack the demon however, this was not what Biggs had wanted. He’d take up his broad sword and swung at Nir who had been the closest to him. Koji would stand in front cutting Benkei off. ”What do you think you’re doing?” He’d stand firm as he would not allow Nir to pass much like Kojo wouldn’t allow Benkei to pass. While Kuro was paying more attention to the demon rather than the Ovale group, Anna had fired a blast of holy magic towards him. She would breathe heavy. The demon had observed from the time the warriors had surrounded it until they Galatians were intercepted. It was about to make it’s move depending on the reaction of The Galatians.

Last edited by Vante on Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:08 pm

benkei would run with nir at the demon but biggs and koji would stop them. Benkei would become frustrated with them protecting that demon. He would still not know the demon himself was virgil as he struggled "I do not have time for these games " He would slam the ground with his fist and raise the rumble below them to throw off their footing and throw it at the two. Benkei directed nir "Just end this already, i do not care who is this beast but it needs to be stopped at all cost before everyone here dies!" Benkei rushed koji and held a ball of light in his palms "No one life is more important than the lives of millions nir understand that". Benkei tossed it at the pup as he knew how sensitive dogs eyes were compared to humans "I will not hurt you if i do not have too". The light exploded causing a momentary blinding solar flare. Benkei would use this opportunity to rush past the pup and koji to get close to the demon. The tips of his fingers would heat up with fire magic, benkei would attempt to end this with a pin pointed and powerful strike to the heart
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:40 pm

Nir followed closely behind Biggs, with Benkai at his side. Before they could even come close to the demon, Biggs had immediately turned, swinging his broadsword at Nir! ”What!?” He quickly raised Faith, blocking against the attack. The sheer force was enough to send him sliding backwards. ”I don’t understand....” Benkai wasted no time in going on the offensive. Using his elemental magic, he was able to conjure up a tremor beneath Biggs and Koji, who attempted to block off Benkai. As the monk countered the two, he mentioned that the life of one demon, no matter who it was, was not more valuable than millions of others. He had urged Nir to take action. ”Benkai....” The ground beneath Koji and Biggs then shifted upwards, turning about on them. Nir quickly maneuvered past the obstacle, continuing on his path towards the demon. Managing to get by Biggs and Koji, he could see the remnants of a light flash ahead of him. ”Good work Benkai! I’ll be able to finish this!” Tightly gripping onto Faith, he sent a thrust towards the demon.

Meanwhile, Kuro found himself being attacked by Anna! A blast of Holy magic was sent towards the fiend in an attempt to intercept his path. ”What the!?” He’d quickly stop, reaching out with his arm and sending a blast of Twilight magic. The two would collide, sending a massive shockwave throughout the battlefield. ”Had she been more profficient in her use of magic, and I would have had to add in more.....Kuku....She’s going to be good. But unfortunately, I don’t have any time for this.” Kuro suddenly raised his other hand! From the hole near Anna, a piece of his matter shot out, attempting to wrap around her and subdue her. It was a piece of his tendril that he dettached when he attacked her earlier.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:06 pm

Gadile

With Benkei's attack from earlier to shift the ground Biggs had fell through one of the craters.

In a fit of rage, Benkei had begun to attack with much more ferocity. He'd also shout to Nir that no one life was more important than that of millions. Benkei released a ball of light that would blind those in his immediate area. Koji would be his target. He'd rush past the now blind Koji prepping fire magic to attack the demon. Before Benkei got too far away, a rope of dark and lightness had wrapped around his foot causing him to fall flat on his face. Upon Benkei realizing that it was Koji that had caught him, he'd be tossed in the opposite direction. Koji was still blinded.

It was Nir's turn as he brushed passed the others. He'd close in on the demon thrusting his sword into the demon. The demon had been carefully watching the entire field. It would watch as it was impaled with Faith. Not even phased, the demon would tilt it's head to the side looking at Nir. Then back at the sword then slowly back to Nir. Taking a deep breathe the demon would let out a loud screech. The screech was so loud that it could be heard all through out Gadile. Miranda and General Ferdinand could even hear it. Even Stella and Kira could hear it slightly. an enormous amount of pressure had been released from the demon. Nir being the closest would feel the most of it pushing him back rather easily.

Kuro found himself attacked by Anna. He would counter it with his own attack noting the latent ability Anna has. At this time Kuro would immediately attempt to strike Anna with a detached tendril from earlier. Fortunately for Anna, at this time the demon had screeched causing all lose focus. The tendril would fall to the ground. Anna would be brought to her knees as she covered her ears. Koji would get hit with it releasing his grip on Benkei.

The demon's screech would continue going as those around him were not capable of moving or focusing.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:44 pm

Benkei attack was interrupted by the blinded koji as he was wrapped with light and dark ropes. Benkei wailed as he was thrown aside "Dam pooch and his nose! he tracking me!" Benkei was thrown flat on his face gowning in pain. Benkei attempted to get up and looked onward as nir continued the attack towards the demon "Kill that thing nir!". Benkei stood up and began to stall biggs and koji while they were blinded "I will not hurt you just mobilize you both" Benkei would raise the ground beneath them multiple times disrupting their footing constantly. Benkei had attempted to throw them in the air and capture them with a rock them as well as keep them in place with light barriers but before he could complete his cage a loud screeching could be heard echoing all over the area. Benkei would collapse to the ground grabbing his ears "W...HAT I..N The ...HE..LL" He could barely speech or even stand as he could see nir had hurt the demon wit his blade but looked unfazed. Benkei reached for the demon trying to create a muzzle out of stone for the demon but could not for his focus would break.
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:41 am

Nir had successfully pierced the demon with Faith! He stood there, grabbing tightly onto the pommel; staring the demon in its eyes. Something about this creature terrified Nir to his core. How could he, a normal human, be in the presence of such a thing like this? A bead of sweat rolled down from his temple, across the cheek. Suddenly there was a powerful screech! The demon had let out such a scream, that it sent a shockwave throughout the area! Even high tight grip couldn’t help him, for the screech had sent him backwards, in turn pulling Faith right out of the monster. ”Agh!!” He rolled across the ground, letting Faith go. ”What kind of monster is that!?”

Kuro’s form was beginning to vibrate off of the reverb from the screech. One would see ripples across his form, as he held his head to prevent damage to Van. ”This isn’t an ordinary demon at all. We don’t stand a chance against this...” Kuro’d stand there, watching the beast awaken from its stasis-like state. Both Nir and Benkai appeared to be overwhelmed by the powerful scream alone. ”You guys!! We’ve got to retreat! We won’t survive against this thing! It’s way out of our league!”

Back with Stella and Kira, they had managed to board the evacuation ship. The two girls were seated in the cockpit, trying to understand how the ship worked. They’d soon hear the screech originating from the demon. It’d shake the airship for a brief moment. Kira was as pale as a ghost, frightened by the sound. ”What the heck was that!?” Stella turned in the direction, a worried expression plastered on her face. ”I don’t know, but we’ve got to hurry before it’s too late.” They’d continue searching for a way to activate the ship.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:01 am

Gadile

Everyone in the area was affected by the demons screech. It wasn’t long before the people around was immobilized that the chains holding the demon down had begun to shake. The shaina themselves were just about out the ground. With the amount of slack left it would be easy for the demon to escape. After finishing its screech, the demon stopped and looked towards Biggs and Koji who were now closest to it. It would simply rush towards the two who had no way of defending themselves and would swing at them both individually. Throwing them in opposite directions. Benkei was next. The demon had speed blitzed him with a two hand smash to the top of his head to the ground. And next cane Nir. The demon had blitzed him as well throwing a punch to his gut sending nir flying. The demon had displayed incredible speed. Anna and Kuro were the next two targets. Appearing before Kuro the demon was just about to strike Kuro until a small voice was heard. ”Pl please stop, please... Vir Virgil.” It was Anna and her soft voice. She was so scared that she couldn’t hardly move as the demon turned towards her. It would then walk toward her slowly and menacingly. Staring at her intently, Anna had started to ease up. She would think that the demon would recognize her. ”Do.. do you remember me?” The demon would turn its head moving it closer and closer to Anna.

Virgil’s Inner Mind

”No more! Please no more!” Remi could no longer hold herself together as the demon taking over Virgil’s mind and body would attack at her friends in a hopeless situation for them. She would break down in tears as her friends were about to be killed one by one. Nostradamus would stare in anger as he too could do nothing. The eerie voice was back. ”Is that right? You want me to stop? Unfortunately I can not comply. I finally found a suitable host for my return and I will not give this up. I have been confined in that damn prison for thousands of years. I will return.” Remi would cry even more.

Gadile

The demon would start to move it’s mouth uttering words that were hard to make out. “G.. wa.. g.. ay... ge.. w.. get.. awa.. get.. away Anna!” Virgil’s voice could be heard slightly as it would phase in and out. Anna had realized this and instantly got excited. ”Virgil! You do recognize me.” She would attempt to hug him with open arms.

Virgil’s Inner Mind

”Please get away from me Anna.” The Virgil sitting by the cage would start speaking. Remi and Nostradamus would notice Virgil fighting with all his might. ”The willpower he has is resilient. I must acquire this body by any means.” ”Virgil! Please keep fighting! You are the only one that can stop this monster! You can do it, I know you can.”

Gadile

The demon would next back away a bit from Anna and her hug. It would raise it’s arm and screen. It was preparing to strike her dead. It’s sharp claws flew toward her. A large impact had collided in front of Anna. It was Shinji! ”What the hell do you think you’re doing.” Shinji is extremely angered at this point using his magic to enhance his strength to resist the demon. ”How.. could you.. dare strike... ANNA!!” Shinji would say this from start to finish as he used all his strength to send the demon flying.

Last edited by Vante on Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:18 pm

benkei would be on the ground in pain trying to keep consciousness while trying to repel the demon. In a blink of a eye the demon had rushed all the warrior including benkei who was slammed head first into the ground "Urgh!!!" benkei struggled to stand back up as this monster showed incredible power. Benkei watched as nir was tossed in the air and he had to act fast "if he falls at that speed he is going to die". Benkei would use whatever strength he had left to create a pillar of stone for nir to land on and bounce off of to counter the demon. Benkei then would collapse from exhaustion as the battle took to much out of him and the shock waves from the demon would send his body flying away into the distance
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:37 pm

Nir couldn’t believe how fast the demon was moving! It moved at blinding speeds, attacking Benkai, Biggs and Koji!! In seconds they were quickly dealt with, and Nir couldn’t even keep track of it all. ”This isn’t good!!! Dammit!!!” Before he could completely react, the demon was before him. ”What!?” A fist connected with his gut, forcing blood from his mouth! Nir’s eyes had rolled back as he gasped for air, sent flying from the punch! Fortunately for him, Benkai managed to erect a pillar of earth to ease his landing! He’d collapse, laying there as he held his stomach in pain. His hand was shaking as he slowly lost consciousness. Faith’d fall right beside him, piercing the ground by his right arm.

Kuro stood a good distance away. He watched as Benkai and Nir had both lost consciousness. ”Wow! Things went South very quickly!” His guard had been let down as he turned to his downed comrades, so he was oblivious to the demon who appeared before him. But before it could deliver a blow, Anna’s voice has ceased its movements. ”Oh shit!!!” Kuro turned his head to see Anna call out to the demon, who approached her ever so slowly. ”Girl!!! What is wrong with you!!!” She’d move in to embrace the demon, which completely had Kuro dumbfounded. ”You fool!!!! You’ll die!!!” Kuro moved in for the girl. He wasn’t quick enough, however, as the demon struck down onto her! ”Shit!!!!” As the dust settled from the attack, he could see Shinji in front of Anna. Somehow, he managed to stop the demon and save Anna. In his anger, he had tossed the demon with his enhanced strength. Kuro’d use this opportunity to leap towards the demon, increasing the size of his fist and slamming it down to keep the demon further away. Hopefully this attack would give Anna a window to distance herself!

Kira and Stella were finally coming in with the airship. Although it was very risky coming so close, they couldn’t afford to keep back and allow their friends to battle much longer. ”Stella! Look!!! It’s Nir!!!!” Kira spotted the downed Nir atop of the pillar. She’d point in his direction and Stella steered towards the pillar. It’d hover beside it, somewhat in a parked position. While holding the wheel, she could see the demon below and those battling it. ”Kuro’s down there fighting the demon! There are others as well, but I can’t seem to—No, those are the two from the campsite back at Galatia! What are they doing here!?” Kira appeared worried, her body shaking in fear as she rested her eyes upon the malicious creature below. ’What—What is that thing?’ The young girl was paralyzed, unable to move. She was so afraid. ”Kira! I need you to hold the wheel, please! If we don’t save Nir now, there’s no telling what will happen!” Kira’d turn to Stella and nod, sweat running down her face. She’d grab onto the wheel, allowing Stella to go up to the main deck and jump overboard. She’d land on the pillar and would manipulate her magic, encasing Nir and Faith. As she raised her hand, the magic energy would rise as well, holding the young man and his weapon. ”I’ve got you Nir...” She’d motion towards the airship, the energy moving overhead and resting Nir and Faith on the deck. ”There. Now where is Benkai?” Stella looked around, finally spotting Benkai’s body. She’d use her magic as a platform to stand on, hovering down to him. Hopefully she’d remain unspotted in this chaotic madness. Once she was beside him, she’d pull him onto the platform, beginning to raise it back up. But before she could go up completely, she realized that the young girl was still in harm’s way. She’d turn in her and Shinji’s direction, calling out. ”Little girl!!! Come here!!!!!” It was very dangerous calling out to her, but she couldn’t just leave her down there.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:47 am

Gadile

After throwing the demon with the Thunder Devil Spear, Shinji would have his back turned lookingbover his shoulder at Anna. She was on the ground holding her face with both of hands sonthats the tears would run down her arms from her cheeks. The young boy would turn to look forward clenching his fist. ”What the hell is going on?” Shinji would speak under his breath. Stella and Kira had arrived already and Stella would notice Anna and Shinji. Stella’d call out to the young girl but Anna was too traumatized to answered or even acknowledge. Shinji would look to Stella calling out to Anna, then back to Anna. ”ANNA!” He’d call out to the little girl but she remained in the same state. ”ANNA LISTEN TO ME! YOU CAN’T HELP ANYONE IN THE STATE YOU’RE IN! I NEED YOU TO GET UP WIPE YOUR TEARS AND GO WITH THAT WOMAN! UNTIL YOU COMW BACK TO TOUR SENSES YOU HAVE TO GO!” Anna would sit there crying more and more. Shinji was being incredibly harsh but he has his reasons. He understands the Anna’s current state. ”ANNA!!” She finally started to stand with tear filled eyes and started to walk towards Stella, wiping her tears. ”Anna! You were so close to reaching him. You almost got to him. Right now you can’t reach him, take a breather and come back, you’ll definitely reach him next time.” Anna had stopped in her place when Shinji called her name again. Shinji would then leap towards the demon after his speech, holing to have lifted her spirit. Anna was alone and wiping her tears. She dropped her hands and would be sniffling multiple times. Slowly but surely her saddened expression changed ti a determined look. She took a deep breath and rushed towards Stella.

Kuro was successful in holding down the demon but, for how long? The demon would begin to rise up. Showing it’s insane strength. It’s screem as it got back on its feet releasing itself from Kuro’s grip. Quickly the demon would get slashed multiple times by Shinji right after it thought it could relax. The wounds would instantly heal as Shinji’s attack were ineffective. ”Wha!!?” The demon would back hand Shinji. The boy would attempt to block but it did not matter. He was sent flying into some debris. The demon would also look to Kuro holding it’s finger out. It fired abeam of darkness at incredible speed that was able to actually harm Kuro.

This monstrosity was unstoppable. It would raise its arms as if victorious. Shouting beams of darkness from it’s mouth across the whole area, Gadile would look nothing like the outpost it once was. The demon finally laid eyes on the airship Kira had been flying and would prepare to fire at her. That was until a large blast of light magic fired down in the demon creating a large crater. Through the dust that kicked up from the blast the demon was several meters below the ground level but was unscathed. It would watch as a woman had jumped down with it. It was Miranda! “Figured even that wasn’t good enough to bring you down. Well.. let’s dance.” Miranda and the demon would now clash down in the crater.

General Ferdinand would be entering another ship with a few of this soldiers. He left behind the two Black Mamba members as they were deemed weak and useless. Dr. Faust had been shown at the entrance of the Duran airship. “It is unfortunate we don’t have the tools necessary to capture this creature but it is a wonderful discovery. Perhaps you could arrange for all of the Basilisk Commanders to meet and we could capture it then. The possibilities of taming this beast. The magic is houses, the raw strength, it’s mindstate, it’s...” “Enough Doctor!!” The doctor had been rambling again because of his excitement for the demon. General Ferdinand quickly silenced him. The general would turn back towards Gadile as the would finally take off. “That demon is no ordinary demon.” The General would think to himself.
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:15 pm

Stella reached out to the girl, who had hesitated at first. She appeared to be crying, afraid, and very vulnerable. But as she slowly walked towards Stella her entire expression had changed. There was a look of determination. Once she was in arms reach, Stella had comforted her, pulling her close. With Benkai and Anna now on the platform, Stella had ascended to the airship. ”It’s going to be okay. You’re safe here. I won’t let any harm come to you.” Once the platform hovered over, landing on the deck, she released her magic. The pink platform suddenly faded. Stella would kneel down, looking Anna in her eyes. ”I don’t believe I have met you before. You must have been back in Galatia when you friends were there, but in a different tent. My name’s Stella.” She smiled, trying to assure the young girl that everything was going to be alright.

Meanwhile, back with the demon, it had overpowered Kuro’s grip! However, when it did, it was met by multiple slashes from Shinji! The slashes appeared to cut through, but the demon’s regenerative abilities were beyond the damage output. In retaliation, it had backhanded Shinji! The young man was sent flying! ”Oh man!!!!” It then aimed its finger at Kuro, firing a concentrated beam of darkness at him! Kuro managed to quickly move to the side, but his arm had been grazed by the beam! ”Ahhhhh!!!! Dammit!!! That burns! You—“ He realized that Van’s arm underneath had also been grazed. ”Oh no....I can’t take any hits like that.” Kuro quickly distanced himself. The dark matter, that had been shaved away, was beginning to reform over the wound on Van’s arm.

The demon was out of control at this point! In a declaration of victory, it had been firing off beams of darkness! Kuro had felt so useless, unable to even challenge this creature on equal ground. Suddenly, the demon aimed at Kira’s airship. It was going to fire a beam and there was nothing that they could do. ”NO!” Kira had noticed that the creature was looking in their direction. She panicked and began turning the wheel in attempt to move out of the way. ”Oh please! Oh please! Don’t let me die here!!!” Kira’s eyes shut, with tears escaping from the corners. But before the demon could fire off an attack, a blast of light had fallen upon it! ”What!?” Stella looked overboard to see the massive crater! Miranda was no confronting the demon. ”AGHHHH!!!!! WHAT A SAVE!!!” Kuro cheered before joining Miranda’s side! ”You got him good!!!!”

Stella looked up to the sky, thanking the gods above. She smiled, but in her peripheral, she could see an airship taking off. ”They’re escaping....and...” Below, she could also see some soldiers who remained running in the ships wake. Some men appeared injured, limping and on the verge of death. ”..They’re leaving their own men....” Out of the men, she could see one that looked familiar! It was R-17! He was still alive! ”R-17!!!!”
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:00 pm

As the chaos continued benkei's unconscious body lay there motionless. Nir had benefit from the pillar benkei had set up so it had just saved his life. The demon had begun to rampage and nothing either side was doing was having affect. In that moment kira and stella had arrived in a airship evacuating nir, anna and benkei himself as the battle between the demon had ramp up to another level. The girls would attempt to leave the field with who they could carry and anyone who was willing to come until the body of R-17 would catch their eye. He would lay there slowly opening his eyes from the wind of the airships as he caught the eye of his superior leaving him behind "Capta...n....captain....". He struggled to get there words out because of his wounds but his captain looked back at him in disgust as the doors closed and R-17 realized he would be left behind to die until he could hear the girls voice from above him ".....All my...sacrifice and i get left behind to die like a street rat" He glared at their ship fading back into that darkness again "To be saved by the people i am sworn to hate is a fate worse than death".
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:39 pm

Gadile

Anna had received Stella’s embrace as she swore to protect her. A brief conversation went down between Anna and Stella. Looking up at the maiden, Anna would feel more assured that things would work out for the best. Stella would mention she had not officially met Anna before giving her name. ”I.. I’m An.. na..” Still cursed by her timid nature, Anna couldn’t truly be comfortable with people especially someone new. She would follow up with a simple, ”pleasure to meet you.” Awaiting Stella’s response she would mention that she still has a job to do. ”I have a job to do and I.. I can’t do it alone. Miss St- Stella can you please help me?” Again waiting for Stella’s response. Anna would then mention in which directions both Koji and Biggs were in.

The demon and Miranda would continue their battle. Miranda was putting up a good fight in the beginning but.. no matter how tough she was or however she came at the demon it wasn’t enough. “Damn you’ve gotten so strong boy.” She would wipe the blood and sweat off her face. She was covered head to toe in wounds. Blood ran down the side of her face and her arms. She had bruises all I over her body. She looked like she could collapse at any moment. The demon would shoot beams of darkness at her which would catch her by surprise but she would manage to dodge each beam until the demon rushed her and smashed both hands into the back of her head straight down to the ground. The impact of her slamming against the ground created yea another crater. The demon would screen in victory as Miranda had been laying down out cold. Or so it thought. The demon would turn to start climbing the wall until it was shit down by a beam of light. It’s arms got cut off and it fell straight to the ground with a loud thud. “Even if it costs me my life..... I can’t let you go..” Miranda would say huffing and puffing barely able to stand.

Virgil’s Inner Mind

”How.. could you? First you attack Shinji.. then Biggs and Koji and even Anna? Now the woman who raised us like we were her own kids. Taught us how to fight, to.. survive. This is your body and no one else’s. How cou- ahhh...” “Remi!!” Nostradamus would fall out. In her anger towards Virgil’s weak spirit she would yell and walk in closer to him. At the same time the dark fog would creep up on her. It would start to burn her skin but she advanced. ”No please stay away!” Virgil didn’t want Remi to get any closer due to the fog burning her skin. It would eventually kill her. Remi continued to get closer. ”I don’t care about this dog. I don’t care about that stupid demon either! But what I do care about is you!” She finally reaches Virgil gmhuhginv his body tight. Virgil’s eyes widened. ”Why risk your life for him?” The demon would question Remi’s motives. ”Because he’s my friend and he’s always risked his life for us. Always!” Remi would release her hug from Virgil looking to the dark dog the demon hid inside while still holding his shoulder. ”Even when we were younger he would always be the one to lead us on hunts and other missions outside our village. He was one of the bravest guys I know. When our village was attacked even though he lost everything he tried his best to make sure no one else had to suffer. Even though he didn’t have the strength, he fought for those who couldn’t. After that incident in our village, his kind heart, his.. his bravery and his determination is what kept us together. He’s our fearless leader. And if we can’t protect him every once in a while then we would only be holding him back. Remi still in pain would turn to Virgil once again ”Please .. just fight it! You’re the only one that can stop this” Virgil’s head would rise up a bit.
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:09 am

The young girl was a bit timid, but she had introduced herself. She had then asked Stella for help, directing her to Koji and Biggs. ”Of course I will help you Anna. Let’s go help your friends. I know they need you.” Stella smiled, standing up and turning in Kira’s direction. ”Kira! Please watch over them! I’m going down to help!” Before turning back to Anna, she gazed upon the unconscious Nir. ’I won’t let you die Nir.’ She’d turn to Anna, ”Anna, I’m going to help your friends. I’m going to need your help though. My friends here aren’t doing to well. Please watch over them for me.” Stella gave a comforting smile before jumping off the airship. She’d land on a magical platform, which would set her onto the ground safely. The young woman would first run towards R-17, who was laying down. ”R-17! Are you okay?” She’d help him onto his feet. ”We’re going to get out of here. But first we need to help others.”

She turned in the direction Anna had mentioned. Helping R-17, they managed to walk over in Biggs and Koji’s general direction. As she approached the downed Biggs, she was able to recognize him from the time they met in the tent. ”It’s....It’s Biggs...” She’d slowly walk over to Biggs, still helping R-17 walk. ”Biggs! Biggs! Please wake up!!” Stella’d then turn towards the wolf pup, who had also sustained damage. ”They’re not in good condition. We need to get them up to the airship.” Above, Kira maintained the airship’s positioning. She’d call out to Anna, ”Hey little girl! I remember you from Galatia! Don’t you worry about a thing! We’ll get through this! Your friends will be safe by the time this is over!” Kira managed to crack a smile, even though she was full of doubt. That demon looked like it wouldn’t be able to be stopped.

Down by the crater, Miranda and the demon had battled intensely! Kuro stood watching, keeping a fair distance away. He watched as Miranda was beaten! Blood was practically covering her body, as she was bruised and battered. ”Dammit! I’ve got to do something!” The demon had appeared to land a finishing blow, slamming its fist into her head from the backside. She was put down and looked to be out. ”JEEZ! What do I do!? What do I do!?” As the demon cried out in victory, it began climbing out of the crater, until it was stopped by a beam of light! Both of the demon’s arms were shot right off, sending the creature crashing down onto the ground! ”Now’s our chance...” Kuro was shocked to hear Van’s voice. The fiend was no longer in control as Van used his body to launch down towards the demon, his hand enveloped in Twilight energy. It appeared as if there was a shadowy flame encasing his hand. ”Oh boy!!!!!!” Van had attempted to slam his hand into the demon, hoping to give Miranda a chance to recover. If the attack connected, the shadowy flame would spread out and engulf the demon with a destructive force!
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:20 pm

The battle had reached a dangerous climax. Kira and stella were on evacuation duties as they were able to help anna aboard the airship as well as nir and benkei. Stella and the group had began to try to reach biggs and from the corner of there eyes even R-17 despite the fact he betrayed them. Stella had gone down to grab R-17 and biggs. R-17 had begun to cling to stella but pushed her aside "Am i suppose to thank you for coming to my rescue? i played your side and yet you care?". He tried to walk to the airship by himself but succumbed to his wounds collapsing to the ground. He became angry at the fact he was left for dead but his sworn enemies had to help him around. Meanwhile benkei was aboard the ship unconscious for a while until he gripped his chest trying to get up but wincing in his pain "Where am i? what is this ship?". Benkei turned to see kira and anna "What is going on? where is that demon and where is stella!" He looked around as his mind raced with questions but his concerns just put a strain on his body to much.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:24 pm

Gadile

Stella had agreed to help Anna but in exchange she had asked Anna to help her friends as well. She knew that Anna had incredible healing powers. "O ok! I'll stay and heal their injuries." Stella would jump down from the airship. Anna would turn towards both Nir and Benkei. Using the very rare Holy Magic she possess, she would heal both Nir and Benkei at the same time.

The young maiden Stella had made her way to Biggs and Koji. The young man and wolf pup were quite a distance away from each other. Stella had reached Biggs first. She would immediately rush in towards him calling out to him. He was unresponsive. Seeing how Biggs did not react, she turned towards Koji looking in his direction. The wolf pup too was unconscious.

Kira would stumble upon Anna healing Nir and Benkei. She had startled Anna, breaking her concentration from healing releasing her magic. After shouting out at her she had assured her that her friends would be ok. "Anna." Anna would say quietly. "My name is Anna!" With more bass in her voice she had spoke up with conviction. "And you are?" She would follow up with asking for who this young girl was. Benkei would finally wake up in a daze asking a series of questions. "Y- you need to rest."

Just as the battle looked bleak for Miranda Van had taken over his body from Kuro. It would appear that he recovered enough to fight. The demon hadn't noticed Van just yet and was preparing to stand up to face Miranda. It's severed arms were of no consequence. The demon would reach it's arms out at the severed arms and an extension of it's arms would shoot out and latch onto the arms. It was going to reattach the severed arms!! "Tch.. You've gotta be shitting me. So you can reattach your limbs too?" Miranda at first had a surprised expression but quickly changed to a nonchalant one. At this point she knew there was no way of defeating this monster. At this time Van had leaped into the crater where the demon and Miranda lay. He was about to strike with a fist empowered with a shadowy flame. Miranda was quick to notice Van. Normally anyone would love the fact someone had come to save them however... Miranda wasn't thrilled. "Idiot!!" She would think to herself. As Van closed in on the demon Miranda used her enhanced speed to blitz in between Van and the demon. Miranda would then create a ball of energy as she took the hit from Van. The ball of energy she created was in fact an explosive. It would detonate right above the demon. The shockwave the explosion created was strong enough to blow Van straight out of the crater. As the smoke created starts to dissipate, it can now be seen that the demon was blasted with its parts scattered while Miranda was thrown into the walls of the crater badly wounded from both attacks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:56 pm