Tale of Fantasia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the kingdom of Galatia is attacked, and its Oracle is kidnapped, a group of warriors band together to restore order to the kingdom!

3 posters

The Hunter and The Hunted.

Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

The Hunter and The Hunted. - Page 14 Empty Re: The Hunter and The Hunted.

Post by Benkei Kagemori Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:28 pm

As benkei collided with vlad and the explosion of magic mixed with the pressure went off benkei was on the ground numb and couldnt move due to a ominous pressure. The sky darkened and others on the battle field would feel theirs bodies been crushed as if gravity had been turned on its head. The solders would drop to their knees unable to move as well. Benkei would lay their weak and groaning, his hair would turn normal and his hands would become normal as well "Urgh what....whats going on, what have i been doing?". Benkei seemed to have no memory of his actions or the blood lust he had. R-17 would struggle to stand and face van has he clutched his blade towards him "What in gods name is happening now! something seems to always interfere around you people!". As benkei lay on the ground a giant paw had slammed down on his body as he coughed up and looked upon the feral beast" What in gods name is this creature....Are you with that demon that killed all those innocent people!". Benkei winced in pain and looked around catching the eyes of biggs and anna "You two? here? but why?"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:58 am

Gadile

The tides were turning on the battlefield! Galatia, with the assistance of the Ovale villagers, were beginning to defeat Duran’s forces. Nir had the advantage on Soldier 48, overpowering him with his newfound energy and sending him crashing into some rubble. ”I can’t explain where I got this energy from, but I feel like I can’t lose to you with it!” He’d turn towards Shinji, ”Shinji! Maybe after this we can have a friendly spar! Heh!” He’d give him a fox-smile. The relationship between the two would be quite puzzling to the Duran soldiers.

Nir wasn’t the only one who had an advantage on his opponents. Kuro also seemed to have the upperhand in his battle! The slash that could have been fatal for Python 487, was blocked, but the force had sent him reeling backwards! Python 620, meanwhile, would land on the ground from the previous throw at this point. In attempt to attack Kuro, 487, while reeling back, had released proximity mines. They seemed to utilize ice magic, as they erupted into cold crystals! Kuro danced about, stepping away from them. ”Whoah!!!” The ice would touch his foot, freezing it in place. ”Ah man! I guess I was too slow! Haha!” The creature chuckled, shrugging as his foot was frozen in place.

Van on the other hand slowly walked over to Jax, ignoring Miranda’s comment on his date with R-17. The soldier was repelled by the Twilight wave, which sent him rolling back until he regained footing. Upon seeing the magic, Miranda appeared fascinated, somewhat curious as to where Van had learned it. The young man stopped, Devourer and Entoron’s Tooth in hand. He turned to her, his right eye closed. ”It is none of your concern.....”

Before he could continue walking, there was a sudden surge in energy! A powerful pressure had befallen Gadile! ’What’s this!?’ Van thought as he was almost brought down to his knees. He struggled to stay on his feet, but could feel this power. Kuro, who was toying with Python 620 and Python 487, also felt this power! It caused his body to somewhat fizz. ”Woooow!!!! What the hell is that!?” Back at the bunker, Stella and Kira continued to wait. They were growing awfully worried, and their worry would only peak once they felt the pressure! Fortunately, they were far enough to not feel the intense pressure bearing down on them, as if gravity was increased. ”Wh-What is this foul feeling!?” Kira grabbed onto Stella, burrying her face into her side. ”Okay! Now I’m scared!!! I hope the guys are alright!!! Wait, Stella, please tell me we’re not going over there!!!” Everyone in Gadile had felt this pressure, and those closest to the source were able to see the monstrous beast! Like something out of Oblivion itself! Nir was brought to his knees, but managed to keep himself there with Faith pushed into the ground. ”I can feel this thing’s energy!!! Its anger! Rage!” The Maker Stone on Anna’s necklace would begin glowing in sync with Faith! The sword itself began to shine with a brilliant radiance, much like before in Galatia! ”What the hell!?” A golden armor suddenly manifested itself over Nir’s right torso, with an angelic wing protruding from his right shoulder!

Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:30 pm

Gadile

At this time all eyes were on this demonic like creature identified as Koji by Anna. It was a form not yet seen by the Ovale group. Anna was frieghtened at the form but still inches closer to the beast glaring down on Benkei. ”K Koji? Please stop.” Nostradamus would look over to Koji preparing to stop him if need be. Koji would press down more on Benkei. ”KOJI! Please stop! I’m ok! Look!” Anna would plea to Koji showing she was ok. It had appeared as tho this form was triggered based on his anger. When Benkei has shoved Anna that was the catalyst for his transformation. Koji had continued glaring at Benkei until eventually he’d ease up. The pressure that he had exerted had started to dissipate. Koji would look towards Anna with the same enrages expression on his face gradually easing up. Koji would then begin to shrink and lose his grotesque form, reverting to his original wolf cub form. ”Koji!” Anna would show her excitement to see Koji back to normal with open arms. He’d jump into her arms as if he had waited to see her for days. ”Thank you for always protecting me.” She would hug him tight.

Biggs would finally get up after the pressure had been released and walk over towards Benkei. ”I’ve never seen Kiji like that before. You must have done something to piss him off.” Benkei has explained that he had no idea what was going on nor had any memory of what had happened. ”I don’t know what’s going on around here myself but I do know you caused a bit of a mess. Rest up and let Anna heal you. We’ll take over from here.” Biggs had seemed confident that he could take on Ottoman Vlad, whole Benkei would rest up.

“Phew.” Nostradamus would sigh. “That could’ve been really bad.” General Ferdinand had took this opportunity to strike Nostradamus while he was distracted. He’d stab his sword straight through Nostradamus’ side. It’d go deeper and deeper in his gut as Ferdinand would thrust the sword forward. Nostradamus would cough up a large amount of blood. “You scoundrel!” Nostradamus would say with a faint voice, with him dropping to a knee whole Ferdinand pulled the sword out. “I’m not so nice as to overlook this situation. You are an old man but you are strong. I cannot allow you to hold me up any longer.” Ferdinand stood over the kneeling Nostradamus.

Miranda had regained her composure after Koji released his magic. “That was intense. Was that really all from Koji? Then could it be true? These kids really are dangerous.” Miranda would think to herself but would notice Van getting ready to go after Jax again.  “Oh no you don’t! Get back her and tell me about your magic!” She’d get all in Van’a face before he could walk off toward Jax.

Soldiers 680 and 487 had both been ok now and we’re preparing to fight Kuro once more! Soldier 48 would assume position as Nir had been prepared for the fight ahead. Shinji would stand and watch as their battle would come to a conclusion.

Remi had finally gotten a hold of herself as she sees her Master drop down. ”MASTER!” She’d scream out. Nostradamus is in trouble and Ferdinand is just about to deal the finishing blow. Being one of the closer fighters nearby plus with his magic, Shinji was able to pick up Remi screaming. He’d look over to see Nostradamus down. ”Master!” Shinji would quickly use his magic to jump instantly from that point, to intercept Ferdinand. He wasn’t fast enough to countestrike so he had simply grabbed Nostradamus and brought him further away from Ferdinand. “You shouldn’t have done that.” Nostradamus would say to Shinji. ”You’re my master, why wouldn’t I?” Shinji respond while coughing. There was a large slash across Shinji’s back that injured him greatly.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:19 pm

Benkei would wince in pain from his injuries as koji would press down on his body more and more from his anger "Urgh can someone get this pup off me" Benkei would struggle to get free as the dog growled at him. He could see anna calm the creature down as it shrunk in size into a pup. Benkei could still barely move thanks to the poison and his lightning abilities paralyzing him "So that thing was with you? what kind of dog can do such a thing it could bring people to their knees?". Biggs had informed benkei he had made a mess of things and to let anna heal him "Being a captain as always even to ones that are not your own huh" Benkei had chuckled to himself until he remembered that demon "Theirs a monster around here who killed innocent people around here as well as those Duran scum who thought to slaughter a village ". Benkei tried to get up but collaspe "I can not just sit here and let these animals win, i have a bigger mission". Meanwhile R-17 finally stood up as the pressure from koji wore off. R-17 would stand up and become infuriated as van ignored him once more "Your opponent is right here asshole!" He would charge as van trying to intercept him from attacking jax
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:12 am

Gadile

With the wolf, known as Koji, being calmed, he had shrunk down to his regular size. No longer did he pose a threat to everyone besides Anna, who appeared to be his owner. Nir remained in the form that had manifested from Faith. Soldier 48 stood before him, still his enemy. Nir calmy walked over to 48, the sword brought to his side. There was an overwhelming energy coming from him. Only those who were capable of sensing would feel how great it was. But it was unlike the other two great sources, which came from Koji moments ago, and the demon present on the field. This one was pure. Light that one wouldn’t be able to comprehend, unless they were blessed. As he continued to approach Soldier 48, he suddenly vanished, appeared behind him. Nir’d send a cross chop against his neck, hoping to knock him unconscious.

Kuro was still being pestered by Python 620 and Python 487. Not only did they recover from the pressure caused by Koji, but they were once again prepared to carry on with their battle. ”Well, now you guys are getting really annoying!” Kuro quickly moved in a zig-zag formation, swinging both arms. Multiple shards of his matter were sent at the two, sharp enough to puncture through their armor. He’d jump into the air to follow up with his next attack, sending both his arms downwards, were they’d stretch and target each soldier to smash them into the ground.

Van was stopped before he could reach Jax. It seemed that Miranda was persistent herself. She wasn’t going to let him get by so easily. He stood in front of her, looking down into her face. There was a silence. ”Who are you exac-“ R-17 suddenly interrupted him, rushing in for an attack! ”Fine....I shall deal with you first...” He’d give Miranda a look before quickly rushing towards R-17 and pulling off quite an impressive maneuver. Once he was close, he leaned in, sending a strike at R-17’s pressure point near his neck. It’d be to render him motionless, so that he could proceed in battling Jax.

Stella was beginning to exit the bunker until she felt the pressure vanish. ”Wait a minute...It’s gone....” Kira’d pull on her dress, trying to keep her in. ”Yeah! That means we don’t have to leave! I’m just saying Stella, they’d want us to be in here! They wouldn’t want us endangering ourselves. I know they could handle themselves.” Stella’d turn back towards Kira, nodding in agreement.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:10 am

Gadile

”Truth be told I’ve never seen Koji transform before. We do know he possesses magic power but I never knew to this scale how great it was. I’ve never felt that kind of pressure before.” Biggs would answer Benkei. At this time Benkei has tried to stand up saying he had to take on the demon killing innocent people and the Duran army. His body was giving out on him. ”You rest here. We’ll take over from now on.” Anna would walk over towards Biggs and Benkei with Koji at her side. ”I.. I can heal you now... if you’d like.” Anna was a bit timid because she didn’t want to get shoved again from Benkei. Koji would be growling at Benkei the entire time preparing for him to resist again. ”She’s a special type of healer that can cure almost anything. Trust in her she’ll be able to get you back in the fight.”

Upon Benkei’s answer, if he allowed Anna to heal him, Biggs would leave the scene heading towards Vlad while Anna would heal him. ”Keep in mind she can’t heal fatigue!” Biggs would say in the distance as he got closer to Vlad who was prepared to strike. If Benkei did not allow her to heal him then Vlad would strike without warning.

Kuro’s fight had looked as if it could go on forever but he had enough. Kuro would slash up in down in different patterns. With their injuries. Soldiers 487 and 620 couldn’t avoid getting cut up by the spectral figure.

Van had started to get tiresome of Miranda’s meddling as well as R-17’s persistence. He’d quickly deal with R-17 right before he could ask who Miranda was. She would look on as Van dealt with R-17 soundly. “Impressive maneuver.” She would say in awe. Miranda would notice that something was wrong in Nostradamus’ side. “What is going on over there?” She would think to herself as she turned in the direction of Nostradamus. Jax would have already gotten to his feet. His armor nearly destroyed. It wouldn’t be able to resist another strong impact. “You bastards made a fool of me for far too long!! I’ll end you now!!” He’d shout as he charged towards Van. It wasn’t the most graceful of movements and could easily be read, so Van could close the space between them easily.

Nir had become the third being to put off another large force of magic. Nostradamus would notice it but because of it’s pure energy he wasn’t alarmed at it. Miranda as well had noticed it but wasn’t on high alert as well. Anna too had felt a strong and pure presence. Koji had momentarily stopped growling at Benkei to look in Nir’s direction. Nir wokd face Soldier 48 once more but this time the scale had been tipped. Before 48 knew it, Nir had vanished appearing behind him. Chopping the back of his neck, 48 would fall unconscious to the young man’s touch. This display of magic had caught the attention of the Virgil as a small tornado of darkness had appeared before Nir. ”You possess something very interesting human. Something far too familiar to me and it pisses me off.” The demon had changed his excitement to a much more ferocious expression.

Remi would rush towards Nostradamus and Shinji while firing blasts of fire magic at Ferdinand. The general would simply stand as his armor would absorb the magic with ease. He wasn’t phased at all by her attempt to stop him. “She has a fiery personality it would seem. Unfortunately for her, her puny magic cannot hope to surpass my armor. It is of the highest class of Duran armor that only a select few in the kingdom can wear. All magic before it is useless.” Ferdinand would say to Mostradamus with such high praise. “I was a bit careless, cough cough* I’ll admit. But there is still a spell she has yet to use. her most powerful spell.” Nostradamus had become more confident in his students ability tonigercone the situation. At this time, Remi had taken out her Griamor. Ferdinand had noticed and had a look of terror. “A Griamore!?!” The General new what this would mean for him if she could pull off her spell but it was too late. Ferdinand would quickly turn to her and prepare to counter. He fired missles from his shoulder plates that would home in on Remi. “You are the being of destruction, power and fury. Burn my enemies down to ash. IFRIT!!" She would fire Ifrit her most powerful spell at Ferdinand destroying the missles fired at her. A huge explosion was created as a result of Remi’s most powerful spell.

Last edited by Vante on Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:29 pm

Benkei would lay their as koji growled at him and biggs explained anna abilities "Thats fine as long as i can stand and fight the beast to some extent...I do Not expect to perform at 100%". Benkei would turn in nir direction to see his power overflowing smirking "Sorry i can not be there with you....its not like i have any right with all i did and what consumed me". R-17 meanwhile would be confronted by van and become paralyzed from his pressure point being hit "Urgh what in gods name did you do to me! Do not ignore me i will avenge the fallen duran soldiers for what you have done with your disgusting magics!". Benkei lay their as biggs and vlad had begun their bout "I could of finished him off much earlier had i reacted with faith and those dam devices had not gone off but more importantly". Benkei raised his body up a bit an looked for the demon "I know you can sense me creature, you know i am coming for your head" He spoke allowed to himself as if it were a oath.
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:38 am

Gadile

Kuro’s battle had come to an abrupt end! Both Python 620 and 487 weren’t able to avoid Kuro’s slashes, succumbing to fatal wounds. The being made of the dark matter grinned as he approached the two fallen soldiers, ”Sorry guys! I just couldn’t play anymore.” He’d turn around, looking in Van’s direction. Kuro’d suddenly turn in his direction and speed off towards his companion.

Van, meanwhile, had successfully dealt with R-17. With his pressure point attacked, he couldn’t stand on his two feet, collapsing to the ground. Miranda seemed distracted by something, which gave Van a window to carry out an attack on Jax....if he had not initiated it first. The Duran soldier rushed in with a poor attack, easily read. Van’d simply reach down to R-17, grabbing him on the collar of his armor. He’d raise him up and would make a gun gesture with his hand, aimed at Jax. ”Duran will fall eventually.....Choose the right side..” He’d make a shooting gesture. At the same time Kuro’d quickly appear behind Jax, slashing him in half with his axe-like arms! ”...Or you will fall with them..”

Nir, on the other side of the field, had been confronted by the demon that had been terrorizing Gadile. He’d slowly turn to the creature as it commented on something he possessed, and how it bothered him. ”I won’t let you harm anyone else!” Nir slashed Faith in the air, readying himself for battle with the foul beast. ”Let’s go demon! I’ve had enough of you!” The Sword of Galatia himself rushed in, placing Lionheart ahead of him. He’d begin the attack with a slash from Faith, aimed for Virgil’s chest!
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:41 pm

Gadile

Vlad and Biggs would exchange blows as their battle had raged in. Biggs seemed to have the upper hand since he was a fresh new fighter. “What’s wrong you Galatian scum!? Not using your magic to fight me?!” Vlad had been trying to bait Biggs into using magic so that’s his armor could absorb its power and be used against him. But little did he know Biggs had no magic power at all.  ”Well... truthfully I want to use magic so bad but when we arrived we saw how you allowed the monk to attack you with his magic. After that you were able to use that same magic back through the armor. This could only mean that the armor you use is power by magic.” Biggs would respond and the two would momentarily stop fighting. “You are correct in that my armor does possess those abilities. However...” Vlad had started to raise his hand towards Biggs. Opening his hand he fired a wave of lightining at Biggs. Fortunately for Biggs he was able to narrowly dodge roll and avoid the attack. “I don’t need you to strike me with magic.” ”Geez! A little warning would be nice!” Biggs had started to rise from the floor. ”There’s two things you should know about me. First...!” Biggs had reached for his pocket to put some goggles on. He’d also take out a small ball. ”There are multiple was of fighting without magic.” Biggs tossed the ball at Vlad and ran towards him. Vlad prepared himself. The ball had exploded and instantly a large smokescreen had covered the battlefield. ”SECOND!” Vlad had been frantically searching for Biggs as the smokescreen was thick. Before, Vlad had a chance to react, a shift in the smokescreen has came crashing into him. Vlad had been knocked out of the smokescreen with his armor cracking more. Biggs with his two handed broadsword had a baseball like pose after hitting a fastball pitch. ”I don’t. Have a single bit of magic at all!!” Biggs would say with the utmost pride!

Miranda had took this moment to rush in the direction of Nir. With the demon form of Virgil on a rampage, he’d surely need all the help he could get. Jax had not anticipated Kuro’s arrival and would get slashed from behind. The Duran armor he wore had protected him from a fatal blow however the armor wasn’t gonna hold for too long. “What the hell is this thing.” He’d struggle a bit to get up. “It doesn’t matter... everything has been set.” Jax would think to himself. He now faces Kuro and Van.

Nir had commenced his attack on the demon. Virgil had the dark aura from his body stroke the ground and would have tendrils firing from the ground at Nir. It came in multiples and was not easy to avoid but if Nir was able to avoid all of the tendrils, Virgil would also send a massive ball of dark energy at him. It was the perfect pincer attack that would force you to take on at least one of the two attacks. While avoiding the tendrils you get hit with the ball but if you focus too much on the ball then the tendrils will hit you from the ground.

Remi had just used her most powerful spell which exhausted her a bit. She would take this time to rush towards Nostradamus and Shinji. As Remi got closer balls of fire had been shot at her knocking her back to the ground. ”Rem-“ Shinji was still in pain from the earlier strike to his back. “Hold tight, you’re almost finished.” Nostradamus would try to calm Shinji, patting him on the back. Nostradamus is seen healing Shinji. ”you should’ve healed yourself first master.” From the fire where General Ferdinand stood. He had emerged from the fire nearly unscathed. ”Im.. impossible??” Remi was confused as to how Ferdinand wasn’t hurt from her most powerful spell.. “It was indeed a very powerful spell young lady but you see I have armor that even surpasses the strength of a god.” “That armor is special indeed.” Nostradamus would think to himself with an angered expression.

Last edited by Vante on Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:23 pm

Benkei lay on the ground as biggs had began his fight he watched from afar as it frustrated benkei to lay their but he remained calm and collective. He looked at anna "How much longer love till I am good to go and fight that monster attacking nir". He lifted up his hand in the air and tried to materialize his gauntlets "Urgh dear lord can't do nothing yet ". On the other hand R-17 was held up by van and forced to watch as jax was taken down by a sneak attack "You dare just attack lord jax like that .....you will pay scum i promise you once i am back on my feet, i know the right side is with the duran empire". Benkei looked at nir as he could feel faith's power in his arms and he felt some of his strength coming back "By the oracles blessings their is life left in me yet huh......i must atone for my brutish behavior from earlier anna and to you dear koji"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:11 am

Gadile

Kuro had delivered quite the slash! But it wasn’t enough to penetrate the armor worn by Jax. He’d jump over to Van’s side, who continued to hold onto R-17’s armor. ”Whoah! I’m surprised he’s not in two! Haha! Must be some strong armor there...How’s everything? You have fun?” Kuro grinned, reverting to his ghoulish form. He’d hover onto Van’s shoulder, turning to R-17. ”And you! Why would you go on and betray us like that!? Don’t you want to live you idiot!?” Van’s left eye slowly shifted to Kuro, ”Please be quiet now Kuro.” He’d toss R-17 aside. ”Your Lord Jax here has lived for far too long.” Van sheathed his Devourer, only using Entoron’s Tooth. ”There’s something you should know Jax. I have dealt...” He’d gaze at his patch momentarily, remembering Kroll. ”...I have dealt with one of you before. Such a disappointment that I wasn’t able to take his life, but I did take his arm. I won’t make the same mistake again.” Van slowly began approaching Jax, the intent to end this battle with Kuro at his side.

As for Nir, he had rushed in to attack the demon. In response, the creature had sent tendrils of darkness into the ground, where they’d fire out at him! They’d attempt to pierce Nir, or entangle him! His wing quickly flapped, sending him aerial! With a spin, Nir flew away from the tendrils. But the demon did not stop there! It had sent a massive ball of darkness at Nir. ”I’m not going to let you win! I will stop you here!” He held out Lionheart, where it’d channel the energy from Faith, charging particles at the gape of the mouth. Once the sphere of darkness closed in, Lionheart roared, firing a massive beam that would clash with the sphere! A great explosion had gone off between the two! Anyone in the immediate vicinity would feel the shockwave and power of the two moves offsetting each other!
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:39 pm

Gadile

Benkei has directed his attention to Anna as she was still healing him. Upon asking her when she would be finished healing, she reacted as if she was startled. ”I.. I’m almost finished.” She wasn’t completely comfortable being as young as she was and so relied on, plus it doesn’t help that she’s with someone she’s not too familiar with. Koji would be glaring Benkei down. ”You.. you shouldn’t fight him.” She gave a sad expression as Benkei wanted to fight the demon who is actually their friend Virgil.

Biggs had stood triumphantly as the smoke had cleared from the smokescreen. Vlad had just got up from the rumble. His armor had completely shattered this time. With the efforts of Nenkei weakening his armor so much and a final big swing Biggs, exceeded the limits of the Duran Anti Magic Armor. He’d breathe heavy as he doesn’t have much strength left. “You.. bastards have.. have made a fool of me... I’m gonna kill... every one of you!” Vlad reached for his pocket after his threat. This would be his last attack. He’d rush Biggs picking up a sword on the way. He’d swing wil Biggs blocking it. Again he’d swing causing a series of dodging and swinging. Biggs hadn’t noticed but during the exchange, Vlad dropped the item he pulled from his pocket. It wasn’t visible but a gas had been released. It would effect Biggs’ nervous system causing him to move slower and slower.

It would seem that Nir was able to take to the sky with the wings created by Faith avoiding the dark tendrils. But he had to take on the ball of darkness. He was able to fire a beam from Lionheart intercepting the ball creating a shockwave! ”For a human, you dance well.” During the whole explosion, the demon used the opportunity to use the ball of darkness as cover seeing as Nir took to the sky. He appeared behind with his menacing presence. The demon had a set of wings of his own and from them, tendrils would shoot out tangling Nir’s wings together. With this he’d have his dark aura reach out like a hand and spike down on Nir, spiking him back to the ground.

It appeared as if Jax was about to be finished with Kuro returning to Van’s side. Now that the two of them were together it seemed hopeless. Van had explained how he faces someone of the Black Mamba status and to his disappointment, he had defeated a man taken his arm as prize. “Arm you say? Then you are..” Jax had put the pieces together. He had realized that the man standing before him was the one who too Kroll’s arm from him. “You are the one they took Kroll’s arm.” Upon this realization, Jax began to laugh. “He hehehe hehe! This is perfect! If I kill you know I would have proven to be stronger than him.” Jax would reach for his pocket pulling out a switch. He would then press the button. From the areas he had been knocked into he had placed proximaty mines. Each individual area had encircled Jax himself, Van, Kuro and R-17. The mines went off and an explosion around them had occurred. Creating so far the biggest shockwave during this whole fight. There was no way the Van would come out of this unscathed even Kuro. Jax would die in this explosion with the final proximity mine near him. It was close enough to hit Van, Kuro and R-17.

Meanwhile, General Ferdinand had kept throwing magic at Remi. She was able to fend off the attacks but it was wearing her down. She had been getting pressured to the point she couldn’t keep up. This suit was much different than that of Jax or Vlad’s. The durability was far greater and its output of energy was much higher as well. ”How about it Master?” Shinji was impatient and angry. “Alright, you’re goo-“ Shinji blitzed Ferdinand before Nostradamus could finish his statement. “Good to go.” He’d sigh in disappointment because Shinji was as impatient as ever. Remi is knocked to the ground when she tries to defend against the overwhelming fire of the general with her own fire. “This is the end for you little girl.” Just as the general is about to fire the finishing blow, Shinji and Miranda had both attacked him from opposite sides! Instead of going to help Nir, Miranda chose to help Shinji, Nostradamus and Remi. They would both spin and kick Ferdinand far off into the distance. “Good following my lead, Shin!” Miranda would say with pride. ”Like hell, you followed my lead!” The two where in sync. “Hey, Nostradamus! Take the kids and go to Virgil. Someone over there has some strange power, I’m sure you felt it.” Nostradamus would look to Miranda. “Oh come on, I can take this guy in my own.” She would respond to his look with assurance. “Very well. He’s not an opponent to be taken lightly.” “Yeah yeah I know, get your old ass out of here already.” Miranda would smile as Ferdinand had stood back up and walked in closer towards her.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:21 pm

Benkei lay their looking at koji and anna "The pup here does not like me much huh even when i am apologizing". Benkei would ease up as he sat "Things are getting easier, i am one step closer till i can fight again and that demon is mine!". Anna would tell him that he should not engage in combat with him "Why not i am not afraid of him, it needs to pay along with these duran scum for the killing and murder of these innocent people". As he was talking he looked past nir and towards van as explosions could be heard "ANNA, KOJI GET DOWN NOW!!!" Rubble and dust scattered across the battlefield. Moments before R-17 was tossed aside and groaned in pain as he landed. Kuro questioned his loyalty as R-17 retorted "My loyalties lie with lord jax and the duran empire! you scum killed our soldiers and oppose us!" He looked over at jax as he shouted for him to destroy van right away. As he said that he saw how jax took out a trigger and pulling it "Lord Jax noooo!!!!!". The explosion was to close to r-17 as he was thrown feet away from the battle, his arms are slightly burnt and hit ankle busted.
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:51 pm

Gadile

Jax knew well of Van after hearing about Kroll’s encounter, and the result of their battle. In his last effort to defeat Van, he had taken out a trigger. Van stopped in his path, ”You just keep surprising me..” Kuro’s eyes widened once Jax pressed the button, ”Ah shit!!!!!” They could hear R-17 yell out to Jax, expressing his concern. In a matter of seconds, mines were triggered around the entire area, setting off a massive explosion! Kuro quickly shielded Van, acting as a secondary armor! A piece of Kuro also split from him, shooting out at R-17, who was blasted away, and covering him. But it wasn’t enough!! The blast had decimated the immediate area, sending a powerful shockwave throughout the area! There was a giant plume of smoke rising from the site. Van was laid out not too far from his initial location, the Duran armor he was wearing destroyed. Blood ran from the side of his face as he slowly stood up. ”That bastard...” Fragments of Kuro’s form were scattered around Van, slowly reforming. ”....Shit.....That really hurt....I think I need a nap buddy....I can’t keep going...” Van reached out Kuro, who slowly closed his eyes, placing him into his shirt. Kuro’s dettachment would have cushioned R-17’s fall from the blast.

With Nir, he managed to fend off the massive darkness ball, but was thrown off guard when Virgil appeared behind him. ”What!?” The dark tendrils would fire out at Nir, wrapping around his wings. ”Dammit!” To follow up, a massive hand of darkness would smack Nir, spiking him down into the ground. He’d crash down and create a field of dust. There’d be no movement until eight energy projectiles made from the Holy magic given off from the sword, homed in on the demon above. Nir’d follow behind, flying through the smoke and tossing Lionheart at Virgil!
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:20 pm

Gadile

Anna was just about done healing Benkei when he suddenly asked why not to fight the demon. He claimed to not be afriad and wanted to take vengeance for the demon’s wrongdoings. ”He’s not himself because he-“ Before Anna could finish her statement Benkei would y’all for her to get down. The shockwaves and dust storms from the fighting had reached them. This moment would distract Benkei and Anna’s voice was complexity blocked out. If he so chose to, he could rush Virgil at any moment. Anna was finished healing him.

As the odorless gas had made its way into Biggs’ nervous system, Vlad had begun to strike more and more ferociously. Finally being able to break Biggs’ guard, he’d cut all around his body. ”What the heck is going on? How is he getting faster? He shouldn’t have any magic and it can’t be from his armor. What did he do?” Biggs had put on a face of struggle and confusion as he thought to himself. “It would seem that you have no idea what’s going on.” Vlad would stop attacking. “To you it would seem as if I’m moving faster now, is that it? Well you’re wrong. I’m not moving any faster than I previously was. You’re moving slower.” ”What!?” Biggs had thought to himself. “You didn’t notice but I used an odorless gas that stacks the nervous system. Naturally anyone in the general vicinity would be affected but I of course am immune due to the vaccine we Duran soldiers are injected with.” The situation is looking dire for Biggs as he is on the ropes now.

Miranda and General Ferdinand would exchange blows. “To be able to keep up with me and my magic, you really are a tough one.” Miranda would say as she would punch straight at Ferdinand. “Being of the King Cobra Court, it is only natural to be at the top.” Ferdinand would block, then swing his sword. “You know guys like you turn me on.” “As if I’d lower myself to Galatian scum. You filthy arrogant magic users are always so full of yourselves doing whatever you please because you were born gifted.” “I’ll admit there are quite a few arrogant magic users but not all magic users are as you perceive.” “SILENCE!” Ferdinand would yell as he tried to strike vertically down creating a hole in the ground. Miranda had dodged it. “Ever since I was young, any and all magic users I’ve come across where pieces of shit. I swore to myself on that day I will rid the world of magic users.” “You have some grudge there bud. Unfortunately for you, I have some kids I can’t leave yet so I won’t be hung today.” She smiled then rushed Ferdinand with a barrage of punches this time she added the ice element to her punches. She did not yet know that her magic would be absorbed by the Duran armor.

Virgil had been successful in on landing a big strike to Nir. He recovered and was on the attack with 8 Holy magic projectiles on the demon. Upon realization of the attack Virgil had tried to evade but they were homing projectiles. He’d use his dark aura so act as a coating for his body and fended off the projectiles. From behind Nir tossed Lionheart at the demon. He’d turn to Nir with his head down seemingly a little ticked off. He’d stretch out his aura covered arm at Nir attempting to grab him to pull him in close.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:27 pm

As the smoke cleared biggs was losing his upper hand in the fight with vlad and R-17 was barely saved by kuro. R-17 was knocked unconscious from his injuries and was thrown aside. Benkei had grabbed anna and koji during the blast shielding them with a rock dome. Benkei would check on them "Everyone okay and well, thank you anna for what you have done but i have to stop this madness starting with that demon but first" Benkei would take a stance concentrating his energy. He forced his hands out trying to conjure up his gauntlets but only one would appear "Really just one, this is going to have to do for now till i can get full strength no crazy magic just enchantments till boost my speed and power". He would look at anna and tell her to stay put as he rushed off towards nir but not before slamming his hands on the ground to cause a fissure between vlad and biggs
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:19 pm

Gadile

Van sat himself up, resting at the edge of the crater created from the mines. He gasped for air, watching the battle ensue in the distance. ”Kuro, we won’t have enough time rest....The demon still runs rampant...” From his cloth, Kuro peeked out, feintly opening his two glowing eyes. ”Don’t make me do what I think I have to do....” Van closed his left eye, lowering his head. ”I’m afraid you must.” Kuro sighed, many tendrils beginning to reach out from Van’s shirt. They found their way to corpses scattered about, latching onto them and pulling them in. He’d slowly exit the shirt and grow in size, pulling the corpses into his dark form. Slowly they were consumed in order to replenish his energy and regenerate quickly. Van slowly stood up, removing the pieces of armor he was still wearing. ”Make it quick...”

Nir carried on in his battle with Virgil! His volley attack has successfully landed on Virgil, but did not damage him, as he created a coat of darkness to shield himself. He, however, was affected by the shield attack! Which only angered him further!! As Lionheart returned to Nir, Virgil had sent out a dark aura arm, trying to grab a hold of Nir. The warrior would catch Lionheart, holding it out and created a barrier of Holy magic to repel the arm. With Faith, he stabbed the air, sending a sharpened energy beam towards Virgil. It was quick counter to Virgil’s attack.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:03 pm

Gadile

”Wait!” It was too late. Anna had tried to stop Benkei from rushing off but he was already on his way to Virgil. ”Koji! Lee have to stop him!” Koji would bark agreeing with Anna. They two would rush towards Virgil. That is if they didn’t notice Biggs was in trouble. Earlier, Benkei sent a small quake in the direction of Vlad and Biggs causing Vlad to lose his footing a bit. “What the hell was that?” Vlad would question the small tremor. He’d return back to Biggs. “No matter. I’ll finish you off quickely and then the others.” Vlad would take up his sword and prepare to strike when Anna had sent a blast of light magic at him. It wasn’t too powerful but it was enough to distract him. “Dammit! What the hell? All you bugs getting in the way!” He would then turn to Anna preparing to attack her. He charged her but due to Anna’s little experience in fighting she was vervous and frantic as Vlad got closer and closer. He is within arms length prepared to strike. Anna would cover herself to protect herself when Koji has launched himself into the side of Vlad. They where attached and flew into a nearby building. Anna had uncovered herself a bit to see that Vlad was no longer in her face. She looked around to see that Koji had been standing above him, biting at him. Because Vlad still had the armor on and Koji had reverted to his wolf cub form it wasn’t very effective. “You stupid little mutt! Get away!” Vlad stood up with Koji latched to his forearm, throwing him away. ”Koji!” Anna would regain her composure and would fire blasts of light energy at Vlad. The Black Mamba member had been avoiding the blasts charging the young girl. Closing the space he had smacked Anna down to the ground. Koji would get up rushing in towards Vlad to defend Anna but he was much too far away. Vlad took up his sword to deliver the finishing blow to Anna. His vertical swing had been blocked by Biggs who had somehow managed to get close enough to protect Anna. ”I won’t allow you to hurt her!” Teeth gritted Biggs throws a heavy swing to knocked back Vlad. Koji would join the two in facing Vlad. ”Hey Anna. Can you do something about the poison?” ”Ye yes of course!” ”Thank you....” He’d smile at her then immediately turn to Koji. ”Koji! I’m gonna need you to make a barrier if he comes in close.” Koji would look up at Biggs and bark with compliance.

The outstretched hand of dark aura Virgil sent out towards Nir had been met with a barrier of Holy magic. At that point Nir had fired a beam from Faith attack the demon. Virgil would take the attack. The dark aura he had wasn’t easily penetrated. ”HUMAANNN!!” Virgil got progressively madder and with it his strength spiked more! His outstretched hand would start gripping the barrier more and more cracking it until it finally broke, which at this point the hand would be right around Nir and ready to grasp him in its grip.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:06 pm

Both battles would reach their breaking points as sparks raged on against the battle field. R-17 would be feet away from the battle slightly injured thanks to kuro's quick thinking and using his body as a cushion for the explosion. Benkei rushed to nir side as The demon Virgil had bombarded nir with attacks as well as breaking his own barrier and attempting to grasp nir in his dark magical arm. Benkei would grabbed the wrist of the dark aura and would puncture it slowly with his claws "This old trick again? if I've learned anything it would be that you really do not like light magic and pressure!". Benkei's claws tips were dipped in light magic causing small holes in the the wrist attempting to rip it off just like before "I will not let you cloud my mind like before, now come down here and face me like a man!". Benkei would stand side by side with nir as their spirits and power began to resonate with one another
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:22 pm

Gadile

The battle between Nir and Virgil grew fierce!! With Nir’s piercing beam striking the demon, it grew even more ferocious, and was angered beyond belief! In its anger, it’s dark hand was beginning to crush Nir’s barrier! ”You’re a strong one aren’t you!? What’s your name!? Because I know well that you’re possessing him!” As the hand crushed the barrier, Benkai suddenly emerged, attempting to grab a hold of the dark arm! ”Benkai!!!” If he succeeded in doing so, Nir’d use Faith to cut through the hand. But if Benkai somehow failed, Nir’d toss his Lionheart out. It would begin spinning and glowing with light! In mere seconds the shield would become a disc, moving around Nir to cut through the hand before he’s crushed. In the end, Faith’s energy would affect Benkai’s guantlets, changing their nature completely!!!

Away from the main battle, Van had recovered himself. Kuro, who was also in a critical state, was forced to do something he had never thought he’d do; Consume the very being of the fallen soldiers. ”Man, I didn’t think I’d have to do that...” Van sighed, ”You did what you had to do. That’s in the past now. What we need to do now is focus on that demon. We’re going to have to take its arm right off.” The bounty hunter walked over to both Virgil, Nir and Benkai. ”Before we getting ourselves into a mess, I’m going to need this back.” The piece used to shield R-17 quickly found its way back to Kuro’s main body, adding to his recovery. Both of the Twilight Realm natives would soon join the fray in Gadile!!!

In the bunker, Kira and Stella remained. Kira was beginning to grow impatient, tired of waiting. ”Okay! Stella! It’s been pretty long out there! Shouldn’t we head to the airship!? Like, what if they lost!? We’ll be dead if they show up here! Be it Duran or the monster that’s made a mess of things here!” Stella lowered her head, understanding well that Kira was in fact right. ”You’re absolutely right Kira....But I sill have hope! I know that they’re still around!” She’d turn to Kira, ”Let’s get the airship ready! We’ll need a quick escape!” Kira’d smile, ”Yeeeeesss!!! Finally!” The two young women would leave the bunker, running off in the direction they were told of earlier.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:41 pm

Gadile

Nir had asked for the demon’s name but was meet with silence. The demon felt I need to answer him. The demon was just about to grab Nir when suddenly Benkei has emerged out of nowhere grabbing at the demons arm. He’d turn to Benkei. ”Pathetic. You think this weak magic can stop me?” The demon would flex and brush off Benkei. At this time Nir would attack with Lionheart. Virgil would grab the shield. ”So you think I have a weakness to light magic?” Virgil would toss Lionheart to the side. As Lionheart fell to the ground, he rush Nir with blinding speed. A combination of attacks would befall Nir as they were too fast to avoid. At the end of the combo Virgil would kick Nir in the chest to knock him back and off his feet. As he would fall, so too would Lionheart. They would touch the floor at the same time. ”There are very few in this world that can challenge me. You two most certainly are not them.”

Vlad begins throwing grenades at Biggs, Anna and Koji. The shield made by Koji was strong enough to withstand the blasts. ”Good. That’s good Koji! Keep it up!” Anna was just about finished ridding Biggs I the poison. ”O ok.. you should be free of the poison now.” ”Thanks Anna!” Biggs took up his broad sword and readied himself. ”KOJI! LET DOWN THE BARRIER!!” Koji would let down and beyond it Biggs would charge through the smoke and explosions. He’d close in the space between him and Vlad attempting to swing his broadsword down on him. Vlad was able to narrowly avoid him. The force was so great the Biggs was stuck for a moment in the ground. “Hehehe. Game over.” Vlad had pulled a grenade from his pocket and was about to throw it at Biggs. Thankfully, Anna was still around and fired a blast of magic at the grenade blowing it away in the distance with it exploding. With this Biggs had plenty of time to retract his sword and would again reliever the finishing blow to Vlad. “NO NO NOO!” Vlad would scream in agony as Biggs’ broadsword sliced his body in two. Anna would turn away from the grueling sight.

Last edited by Vante on Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:09 am

Benkei would be brushed off but back flip back on his feet as the demon fought nir with all his might. Benkei would rush at virgil as he attempted to pummel nir with his swift attacks "I know you hate this magic but if you want a challenge from us and want to see something cool look no further !". Benkei would try to manifest his second gauntlet while attempting to fight the virgil hand to hand with moderate magic in his hands. As benkei would get closer to nir faint sparks of light would blink on and off on his gauntlet as well as his other hand forming the second gauntlet "Finally! this connection to nir must be bringing back some of my power, Comrade nir i think it is time to awake our full potential and bring this monster down but we need a distraction". As he spoke he could see in the distance van approaching ever so quickly with a killer intent "speak of the devil ,we are going to need some of his power". Off in the distance of the battlefield a wounded but awake R-17 moved about in his weakened state as the piece of kuro left him "Urgh this whole bloody war is unbelievable, first lord jax dies out of loathing that bastard van but in the promise i get put of commision"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:30 am

Gadile

Nothing Nir was doing seemed to really work against the creature! Not only did it manage to deal with Benkai quite easily, but it also caught Lionheart in its trajectory! ”No way!!!” As soon as the demon tossed the shield to the side, he quickly displayed his speed, closing the distance between Nir and him. A string of swift blows had been unleashed upon the Sword of Galatia himself, sending him down to the ground before Benkai could even try and save him. The shield and Nir had caused an impact at the same time, creating a large dust cloud! ”Aghh!!!” A small crater had been created from the fall, with Nir resting in the center. ”Benkai! Wait! We’ve got to-“ Before he could finish, the armor began pulsating with power. It began spreading across Nir, covering up more of his body. This time, another wing had sprung forth. A beam of powerful light would fire from the smoke cloud! ”It’s like the suit is responding to the demon.....What exactly is this?”

With the beam shooting straight into the sky, it created many shadows from the light emitted! As Van entered the field, he swayed both hands, manipulating the Twilight! It’d form from one of the shadows and flew straight for Virgil, attempting to open up and envelop the demon. Kuro’d quickly fly from the Van’s side, circling around the projectile of Twilight. He’d counter Virgil, if he suspected Van’s attack, with a powerful right punch sent by a massive arm of his matter!
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:59 am

Gadile

The demon had been successful in knocking Nir back. This is when Benkei has tried his had with both gauntlets taking form. It would be a hand to hand combat fight between the two. ”You again?” The demon would briefly trade blows with Benkei. ”You claim to know about me yet, here I stand unaffected by your attacks.” Faith had gone through another transformation, creating a stream of light. At this moment Virgil would use his incredible speed to appear behind Benkei and kicking him in the back a decent distance. He’d look to Nir and would prepare to strike Nir down when suddenly Van had joined the fight. He’d punch Virgil in the face with his massive twilight arm. It had stopped the demon from unleashing an attack upon Nir but this now caught his attention as he seemed perfectly ok. ”You?? You are no human... Interesting. You are from the world of twilight are you not? Virgil has a new interest in Van who had just joined.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:13 pm

Benkei would trade blows with the beast as he taunted benkei and his power "I do not have to know you to understand that you must be stopped and destroyed!". Virgil would display his speed as he appeared behind benkei and kicked him distances away. Benkei would shift his body a bit to guard with his arm as he thrown aside yet again. Benkei would be inside a crater trying to recover from his injuries and stood up slowly as van had entered the fray "About dam time you and kuro showed up". He would watch from a distance as kuro and van attacked but what would really catch benkei attention is the evolution of nir armor. Benkei would rush towards nir as the demon was busy "What has happened to your armor comrade, it seems to be evolving to adjust to the situation. Benkei would looked at his gauntlets in wonder "It seems to be the same situation that be befalls on me but with emotion when it comes to these gauntlets". The light from nir would glow bright as benkei got closer and his gauntlets would awaken once again, the wings from his forearms would wrap around his wrist taking new form "I guess they trust me again and the real fight has begun "

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:46 am