Tale of Fantasia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the kingdom of Galatia is attacked, and its Oracle is kidnapped, a group of warriors band together to restore order to the kingdom!

3 posters

The Hunter and The Hunted.

Van
    Van
    Admin

The Hunter and The Hunted. - Page 17 Empty Re: The Hunter and The Hunted.

Post by Van Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:27 pm

Stella turned her head to R-17, who was beside her. There was still a bit of hatred in his heart, and stubborness as well. That, however, didn’t change the way Stella looked at him. She didn’t expect him to thank her, because of the feelings he harbored for Galatians. ”R-17.....I don’t expect you to thank me at all. Currently, you are the only one down here who can help me. I know that somewhere inside, no matter how far in, there is reason and good.” She turned to Koji, who was the closest to them both, and finally Biggs. ”Without our help, they’ll surely die. I need you right now R-17.” Stella looked up at the soldier as she knelt down, picking Koji up in her arms. ”That demon has wronged your allies, who abandoned you. Do not let it wrong those who care about you. Please.”

In the airship, Kira and Anna continued to speak while the latter healed both Benkai and Nir. Kira smirked when Anna had stated her name, in response to Kira saying, ’”Little girl.”’ She closed her eyes and scratched her head, ”Sorry about that!” In her embarrassment, Kira dropped down on her bottom, smiling at the young girl. ”Anna...? Such a pretty name! My name’s Kira!” Benkai’d suddenly awaken from his unconscious state, questioning those who were there. Kira had been startled at first but Anna was quick to tell him that he needed rest. ”Anna’s right Benkai! You’re in no condition to go back down there! You’ll be killed! Stella is the one who brought you up here. She’s grabbing R—I forgot his number already, jeez. But you know who I’m talking about! Oh, and some of Anna’s friends too.” She rubbed her chin as she pondered on R-17’s title.

Things weren’t going to well below on the battlefield! Before Van could even land the hit on the regenerating demon, Miranda had sandwiched herself between them, casting out a magical orb that she’d place above the demon. Unable to veer from his original path, Van’s attack had hit Miranda instead! ”What are you doing!?!?” As both attacks had hit, there was suddenly a powerful explosion within the crater! Both Van and Kuro had been sent out of the even larger crater! They’d land outside, skidding across the ground. Kuro’s armor that had covered Van, was torn at many areas. ”OW! OW! THAT REALLY HURT!” Van sat himself up, looking towards the crater. ”Why would she do that!? That fool!” The shockwave had shook the airship above, causing Kira to panic a bit. ”Oh my goodness!!!! What was that!?” Stella’d also be alarmed. ”Oh no! We need to hurry!!”
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:53 pm

Benkei had stood there as the girls came to the rescue of koji and biggs while anna was healing his wounds. She would tell him to rest but he would tell her off a bit "Resting is the least of my worries dear friends, that demon needs to die!". Benkei would also hear as kira would try to mention R-17 "You dare try to rescue that traitor! if it not for him i might have been able to beat that bastard of a superior of his or even worse how he tried to get us both killed". Benkei was furious with what was going on but his injuries were to much for his body to handle as he just collapse back down on the floor. Outside the battle could be heard as R-17 and stella were still on the battle ground trying to get back to the ship "your main priority should be saving yourselves not all these people, whatever that monster is your other friends seem to be entertaining it".

Last edited by Benkei Kagemori on Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:01 pm

Gadile

Van and Kuro where now outside of the crater. When Shinji appeared before them, holding his arm. ”You shouldn’t interfere with Miranda. She’s far more capable of handling herself against that demon. She’s done it be-“ Shinji almost nearly slipped up and revealed to much information on the demon. ”She’s one of the most powerful women I know.” He’d continue with speaking on her strength.

The demon would emerge from the walls unscathed. He’d continued to reattach his arms. Miranda had struggled to get up after taking such a large impact. She’d use for the time being self healing. “Tch, if only I was a better medic.” She’d suck her teeth complaining about the minimal healing she could do for herself.

Virgil’s Inner Mind

Darkness would surround Virgil once again. ”Noo!!” “Virgil my boy!!” Both Nostradamus and Remi would shout as Virgil was losing the battle. ”It was only a matter of time... The boy truly is remarkable.” The demon would watch as it finally was seeing the results it wanted.

Gadile

The demon had finally reattached it’s arms. “Dammit that healing was way too quick!” Miranda would be visibly upset with the healing prowess of the demon. Shinji would notice as the demon emerged from the crater. He clenched his fists. The demon would jump scaling the wall. Leaping outside of the crater the demon would scream in anger. It’s voice could be heard all over and the winds it created, where devastating. Debris would fly everywhere, including the bodies of soldiers. Shinji would brace himself so he wouldn’t be thrown with the wind. Anna would hold on to the air ship trying not to get thrown off.  Biggs’ bodybwould start to move little by little. Eventually his body would fly off as well if not held down by someone. After it’s big screech, the demon had noticed the air ship Kira, Anna, Benkei and Nir were on, which was fairly close by. It would cross its arms taking in a slow great deep breathe. Now facing the airship. ”The hell is it doing?” Shinji would ask under his breathe. Uncrossing it’s arms the demon opened it mouth wide. An enormous blast of dark energy would fire from its mouth shooting straight towards the airship. It was large enough to cover the entire ship and then some. The speed at which it came, would anyone from interfering with its target, in fact if someone were to try to block this attack, there defense would be penetrated with ease. Anna had used her holy magic to erect a shield protecting the four but the shield was crushed with little resistance. The entire airship was engulfed as the wave of the blast had continued its path to a much further location.
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:03 pm

Van sat there, his hand resting on his knee. There wasn’t much he could do against this demon. As he watched over the giant crater, Shinji appeared before him, confirming his thought. But there was a sudden pause in Shinji’s statement. There was something that he withheld from Van. ”I already know that the demon is your friend.” The dark matter forming Van’s armor began seeping off of his body, forming into the spectral being that Kuro was. ”I heard when the chubby friend of yours called out to the demon. What was his name again? Oh, yeah, Virgil!” Kuro snickered. ”I can see why you’ve all tried so desperately to protect the demon. That woman must know you all as well.” Van slowly turned towards Shinji. ”She must have dealt with this in the past.”

Back on the airship, Kira faced a Benkai who awakened with the same hatred he held earlier. Even with his wounds, he wanted to go down and face the creature one more. But it was pointless, he had succumbed to his wounds and collapsed. ”He did do us wrong....You’re right...But he was abandoned by his own men! I just feel bad...” She looked down in Stella and R-17’s direction. ”He deserves another chance. And you should just rest up Benkai. Your wounds will never heal.”

Stella walked alongside R-17, with Koji still rested in her arms. The soldier was clearly upset, having been left behind. ”Those people must have a good reason. We can’t just leave them to die.” As she spoke, the demon was beginning to exit the crater, having regenerated completely. It had released another screech, conjuring up powerful gusts! Bodies were lifted from the ground, having been taken up in the wind. ”Oh no!” Stella’d raised her arm, sending an orb from her hand towards Biggs. It’d trap him inside its bubble, where Stella’d now have control. ”I’ve got you Biggs!” On the airship Kira pressed down on Nir to hold him down. ”Where’d this come from!?”

At the crater’s edge, Van continued to watch the demon. Although he didn’t agree with Shinji, he had no choice but to trust Miranda. Unfortunately, he wasn’t prepared for what was to come next. The demon had fired off a blast of darkness in the airship’s direction. ”No....” Van whispered to himself as he turned in the airship’s direction. Within seconds, the beam had completely shot through the ship, destroying the hull and causing it to descend rapidly! It’d crash onto the ground, creating a fierce blaze! ”NO!” There was a look of horror on Stella’s face, as tears would begin forming in her eyes.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:20 pm

The battle raged on with the demon as he completely regenerated his wounds. He screeched and began to send powerful shock waves across the field, causing the winds to send dead bodies flying. The winds began to scoop up the warriors in the air. stella had created a barrier around biggs while holding onto koji. R-17 held onto a tree that was close by while he had wrapped stella with his galatian  belt so she would not escape him "I am not saving you because i have to but i am doing it to survive! What is that dam beast!". As the storms raged on the beast had begun to rise from the crater and glared at the ship. "WHAT IS THAT CREATURE DOING NOW!". As R-17 yelled through the storm the demon had opened its mouth wide and shot a devastating  beam at the air ship carrying benkei and the crew. The ship came crashing down  with the hall completely destroyed. "what in bloody hell is happening now urgh" Benkei with the little energy he had left was left with no choice but to create a pillar of stone from underneath them to stab the center of ship to ease the fall. The ship was engulfed in flames as they had to evacuate
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:40 am

Gadile

Shinzo and Van would have there moment to converse. Van had mentioned that he knew the identity of the demon. This had Shinji ok edge now. ”It’s not.. it’s not his fault he became that thing...” Shinji would speak quietly but loud enough for Van and Kuro to hear. ”It happened so long ago, it..” Shinji paused for a moment. ”I really don’t have to explain anything to you. So you found out that that demon is really Virgil, big deal. We still won’t let you people touch him.” The tension quickley rose between Van and Shinji rose quickly. Just before Van could get a word out the demon had shrieked and sent the beam of darkened at the airship.

The beam had completely destroyed the airship. It had been sent crashing down into the ground with a loud thud. Although Benkei was able to create an escape route to exit the shop it wasn’t nearly fast enough for them to escape unscathed. The impact of the blast had shot the Galatians onboard in different directions. Nir being unconscious still had no way of defending himself. Even if he were conscious it would be difficult to protect yourself between the blast, impact and the fall. Benkei and Kira would also be thrown around. Anna had lost all concentration and couldn’t properly form a barrier. She get slammed into the ground rolling a decent distance from her initial landing spot. She looked completely beaten as she finally stopped rolling. Literally with no strength left she had laid their motionless.

Shinji would drop to his knees as he witnessed the airship being destroyed. He’d punch the ground. And again. And again. And again. And again until he started bleeding. He wouldn’t stop even with the blood dripping from his hand. ”Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!” He would be saying repeatedly.

Virgil’s Inner Mind

The demon in the mist would laugh meniaclly. ”That was quiet refreshing. You humans shall now know despair.” Remi would have tears running down her face as she and Nostradamus were forced to look upon this sight. Nostradamus would use his magic to shoot at the mist. ”You are an old fool. Those attacks cannot harm me, for I do not have a physical body yet.” “I shall deal with you myself, come out and face me.” Nostradamus was adamant in fighting this demon and ending this farce. Of course old one. But in due time. Until I am able to transfer my full consciousness into this body I will unfortunately have to wait to kill you.” Remi would walk over to Virgil. The mist would continue to burn her skin much like before. She’d flinch from the pain but would slowly continue on to Virgil. “Remi!! No it’s dangerous!!” Nostradamus would shout at her but she continued on. Favoring Virgil now she would breathe heavy. She’s raise her right hand. Without much more hesitation she swung her hand across Virgil’s face slapping him with intense force. It would be a moment before she spoke but Remi was breathing very heavy with the tears still running down her face. ”How...? How could you be so pathetic? How could you.. the man we look to as a leader... the man who we look to as a brother.. the man who we look to for strength when we need it.. how could you be so pathetic?” Nostradamus would be more calm as he looked onto the young lass. He would start reaching for her hand slowly. ”NOO! Do not listen to her! She is only saying that because it’s convenient for her. You see how much power you have now with my help. With me you can utilize you maximum strength. Come back with me and you can get even stronger.” ”Whatt?? No Virgil don’t believe him! That’s not true! I-“ Virgil had retracted his hand and started to hold his head. He was in a vulnerable state in which he did know who to trust.

Gadile

The demon would start acting strange. It would be holding its head squirming about as if it was in pain. It would start attacking randomly. Whether it be a magic attack or physical attack, the demon would attack indiscriminately. It would jump from place to place destroying everything in sight. ”What the hell is going on?” The demon would move about reaching Anna’s General Location where she finally starts to regain consciousness. The demon would stare her down as she is now at the mercy of this killing machine.

Last edited by Vante on Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:06 pm

Van quietly stood beside Shinji. He’d absorb everything that Shinji said like a sponge, with the intention to bring it up at a later time. For now, however, they’d have to deal with the turmoil they were presented with. From his peripheral, Van could see Shinji drop to his knees, beginning to hammer down on the ground in frustration. It was evident that Virgil’s, no, whatever it was that was inhabiting his body, has done something like this before. Quite a toxic relationship they had with the young man because of that. ”.....” Kuro’d hover before Van, ”That bastard got them!!! What should we do!?” The spectral fiend appeared disturbed, and although he could convey an emotion, somehow you could tell that he was worried. ”Split. Scan the crash site and save anyone you can. Make it the priority to recover the young girl first.” Kuro’d give a subtle nod, splitting into four bodies. They’d all fly out towards the downed airship. ”If you’re going to be doing that, I suggest you stay here.” With that said, he’d run out behind Kuro.

Stella was still in shock. She couldn’t believe what had transpired. So many negative thoughts were beginning to run through her head, images of charred bodies and finally Nir. They were taking too much on her. The young woman would suddenly drop to her knees, releasing her hold on Koji. Unfortunately, her magic wouldn’t be sustained because of current state, causing the bubble around Biggs to dissipate. Tears ran down her cheeks, falling to the ground. ”Nir......Kira......Benkai........” Stella looked up at the site, ”....Anna.....” Her eyes widened as she slowly turned towards R-17. ”They were all—all on the ship....”

The four bodies of Kuro had arrived at the crash site. It was a mess. There were fires, and collapsed sections of the airship. Things were looking very grim for those who were on board. ”This isn’t good...SPREAD OUT!” All four bodies quickl dispersed, each covering a different area of the ship. One had come across Benkai, who appeared to be sapped of energy. Judging by the pillar that punctured the ship, Kuro assumed that it was his doing. ”Monk! You’re still alive! Don’t move, I’ve come to save you!” The spectral body descended upon Benkai, forming an armor across his body. He’d begin supplying him with energy. It wasn’t long until the other Kuro spotted Nir, who was trapped beneath rubble. He had been impaled through his side by some of the piping. ”SHIT! Not good!!!” Kuro quickly hovered down, growing out large arms that’d push the debris off of Nir. It’d then cover Nir in his entirety, acting as a life support. ”Don’t die on me!” At the same time, the third Kuro had found Kira. She was unconscious, her arm deeply cut by some metal. There was also a small wound above her left eye. ”Please....please don’t take me....” The young girl appeared to be mumbling something. Kuro didn’t mind it and quickly covered her as well. Finally, the last had arrived at Anna. The poor girl was unconscious as well, having sustained some cuts. ”I’ve got you little one!” Kuro had done the same with her, forming as a protective coating over her. Each Kuro, having found someone, would then pull out from the crash site. Meeting at an area that was far from the demon, who seemed to be attacking haphazardly. Van rush towards the location, having a shared mind with Kuro, but on his path he’d stumble upon Stella, Koji, Biggs and R-17.

”Stella. You weren’t on the sh-“ He’d notice her sobbing on her knees. ”We have to move out of here. That demon is losing control. R-17, grab the big guy.” Van quickly moved forward, grabbing Stella and helping her up to her feet. With his other arm, he’d wrap around Koji, raising him up.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:48 pm

The demon had brought upon the warriors pure destruction. He had broken their wills as well as their very spirits. It would seem as if all was lost but the demon began to act strangely as he would have a inner battle with himself. The demon before hand had destroyed the ship scattering all the warriors aboard. Benkei was thrown away from the rest of the group trying to get up with little energy he had. He would collapse from the wounds he sustained from earlier. Just then a piece of kuro would envelope benkei in a instant creating a armor of sorts to heal him and give him energy. Benkei would look in surprise "Hey little rat, i am glad to see you here" Benkei would appreciate kuro help. Benkei would walk around searching for the others "You have a lock on the others if any are alive and wounded" Benkei would pray that the others were safe and alive, that no more lives should be taken by this demon. In the distance R-17 with stella would stand and watch as the ship was destroyed and her friends were presumably dead "Well luckily we were not on that ship then your friends were fools for trying to save others, they should have ran away from here". With little care for what happened to the others or the fact that she was heartbroken he glared at her "Stop crying only the strong and righteous survi..."As he spoke van had appeared before them as R-17 looked upon his enemy. He had eased stella pain and carried her as well as koji telling him to help biggs up as they have the location to the others "The hell with that! do i look like your lackey! I am only here to live and survive so i can cast revenge upon you and those that betrayed me" . R-17 was very angry at what had happened to him in general from his own comrades leaving him to die and van killing his friends. He was weak and broken but knew van could kill him in a instant so he walked towards biggs and began to help him up. Meanwhile Benkei and kuro began the search for the injured so he could help heal them and save them "Kuro you fought the demon up close like i have what did you learn? anyway weakness or something we can exploit" Benkei still did not know the true identity of the sad virgil
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:04 pm

Gadile

With the many Kuros running around helping the Galatians, things had not been in their favor. Most of the Galatians were knocking on death’s door. Anna while regaining consciousness had been helped by one of the four split Kuros. ”Th thank you..” She would struggle to get up but her injuries would begin healing. Her fatigue however would not be recovered and she would breath heavy. She would turn to see the airship or all that’s left of it. She’d gasp. ”How could he.. how could he do this..? This.. this can’t be right.” Anna was sad and confused. The man she adored like an older brother was no longer the same person. Loud crashes and explosions could be heard in the distance as Anna would turn in that direction. She would watch as the demon would thrash around. It got progressively closer and closer to her. She was so frightened, she could no longer move. The demon had finally stopped its thrashing as it set its eyes on Anna. It blitzed all the way to her in a flash. This young girl could keep her composure and would fall to the ground in fear. The demon would notice this spectral like armor encasing Anna and it had confused the demon a bit. The demon would look up and down Anna, inspecting her. Eventually it would appear angered and let off another loud screech. This was the same screech that disrupted Kuro’s spectral form earlier. The screech was even more devastating, so much that it would completely repel Kuro’s armor from Anna leaving her without defense. After it’s screech the demon would bark at Anna as if it was trying to eat her. Something was off though. As close as the demon got it never did touch her.

Virgil’s Inner Mind

Virgil had been in a state where he could no control himself. Between the demon and Remi battling with words, Virgil wasn’t sure what to believe. ”You are different from the rest of them. You are special. I know just how special you are and if you let it happen, I can show you just how special you are.” ”No don’t listen to him! Yes of course you are special! Especially to us! We can’t lose you too!” ”You see this boy! She does admit it! You are special! But her idea is much different. She intends to use you for her own gain. She was never really your friend.” “Damn you!” Nostradamus would get angered and fire out at the mist. ”The old one tried to silence me. That’s proof they don’t want you to know something.” ”Virgil please don’t listen to him! He’s lying to you!” Virgil would start to hold his head even tighter. He’d start wailing as if he was in excruciating pain. This was when the demon on the outside world would appear in front of Anna. Remi and Nostradamus would notice immediately. ”Virgil.. you’re still you. Please don’t do this. We are only here to help.” “Virgil my boy...” Nostradamus would say. Virgil would remove his hands slowly from his head. The demon on the outside would begin barking at Anna. Remi and Nostradamus both knew what is about to happen now. Remi rushed over to Virgil ignoring the pain. ”Stop it Virgil! This isn’t like you!” ”The little girl has to go boy. She is the biggest obstacle in your path. When she dies you will be able to gain immense power. Kill her now.” ”Please don’t!” ”Kill her.” ”Don’t do it!” Virgil would begin to raise his hand. Just like the demon on the outside, it’s hand would raise too. Virgil was preparing to strike Anna down. Remi and the demon would continue going back and forth. Virgil would then violently throw his arm down as if trying to pierce something in front of him.”STOOOPP!!”

Gadile

The demon mimicking Virgil would have its arm raised. ”please don’t hurt me.. please don’t.. please..” Anna would more and more scared as her life was now in danger. Tears rolled down her face. She was still frozen in fear. She tried to utter words but nothing would come out. She had heavy breathing and her chest felt tight. Her bodies trembling. The demon’s claws were inches away from Anna. The demon would then reraise it’s arm and violently throw it down at Anna. She shut her eyes. Blood would splatter all over the field. The demon had hit its mark.
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:16 pm

The demon was busy rampaging during Kuro’s evacuation. Benkai had been secured, and was safe, asking Kuro about what he had learned in his battle with the demon. ”What I learned? Oh right! Well, besides the fact that we’re outmatched against that creature, I learned that it happens to be a friend of that group. His name’s Virgil. This isn’t the first time he’s done this Benkai.” The Kuro clone safeguarding Benkai led him straight to the meeting location. Nir was also found there, still being replenished by Kuro’s clone. ”You seem capable of moving yourself. I’m going to add more to Nir’s recovery.” The clone dettached itself from Benkai, fusing with the one covering Nir. Clone number three, which encased Kira, would soon reach the location, gently laying her on the ground. ”We’re just missing the little girl!”

It didn’t take Van long to also arrive. There was a bit of a delay, where Van had stared down R-17, but the Duran soldier came to his senses and aided them in carrying Biggs. He walked towards Benkai and co., carrying Stella with his left arm and Koji with his right. ”As long as she’s safe. That’s all that matters as of now.” Stella had looked up at everyone, realizing that they had indeed survived the crash. ”Nir! Is he okay!? And Kira!?” She stepped forward, running over to Nir’s unconscious body. ”What’s happening to him?” Van followed behind her, ”Kuro is supplying him with energy...and healing the wound on his side. He’ll be alright Stella.” Van then turned to Benkai, who regained his consciousness, ”Do you know the truth about that thing?” Kuro snickered, ”Of course he’ll be alright! I’m healing—Shit! Bad news!! That demon’s got my other body!!!”

The clone that had helped Anna was intercepted by the demon. It was no face to face with the young girl, screeching into her terrified face. The force was strong enough to disrupt the clone’s hold on the girl, tearing Kuro off of her frail frame. ”Dammit!!!!” Kuro’s clone was helpless as the demon raised its arm, striking it’s target! ”!!!!”
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:13 pm

Benkei would travel to the meeting point as kuro relayed the information of how the demon was to powerful to atack but the real shocker was revealed that the demon was virgil. Benkei had arrived at the meeting point but questioned kuro "What do you mean it is virgil? that demon is using virgil body as some vessel is what you are implying?". Benkei became conflicted on what to do with this information now that he knew it was a comrade of his after everything he had said about the demon needing to die. As benkei dealt with the heavy choice he would have to make nir,kira,stell and can along with koji,r-17 and biggs had arrived "It would seem everyone had survived this ordeal" pieces of kuro had detached from benkei in order to heal the others who had desperately needed it. R-17 had dropped biggs with a loud thud as he glared at van and then benkei "The hell you two are looking at trash!" R-17 looked at van and spit in his direction while sitting down away from the others. Benkei had went to calm down the girls and looked at van "How long have you and kuro known it was virgil?". As benkei had questioned van kuro  began to alert the others of anna and her coming demise "WHERE IS HERE LOCATION KURO!!!!!!" Benkei grabbed a fragment of kuro as he ran off knowing he would have to kill the beast himself with little choice. The air pressure around him began to thicken thanks to the beast and its powerful screech. Benkei was not prepared for what he would have to see and face
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:28 am

Virgil’s Inner Mind

Remi has dropped to her knees. She was quiet. Tears would fall. Nostradamus was also in shock. He was speechless. He’d walk forward towards Remi. He’d place his hand on her shoulder. ”The battle may have ended  but the war has not. I shall return. Until then keep this body safe for me.” The demon would speak and then the mist within the space had started to subside. The cage that Virgil was in had appeared. ”I’m sorry... but this was all I could do to stop myself.”

Gadile

Scanning the field around Anna and Virgil and most gruesome scene was about to be revealed. An abnormal amount of blood would score the place. On Anna’s cloak much blood would cover. Blood would almost cover part of her face. The demon would have blood also on its face. Anna would look down at the wound the demon created. She was in complete shock. ”Vir.. Virgil?” tears would fall down her face more and she began crying. The demon had impailed itself. A large hole was at the center of its stomach. Shinji has rushed over as quickly as he could to save Anna until he stumbled upon the scene. The claws of the demon were still inside itself. It looked almost like a statue, with its head down and motionless body. Shinji would walk over to Anna, kneeling down to her. She’d turn and cry into his arms as he held her tight with one arm. ”How the hell did things end up like this?” Shinji would say quietly. The demon would gradually begin to lose it’s form, shrinking.

Virgil’s Inner Mind

“You did well, Virgil my boy.” Nostradamus has said with a smile. ”I caused so much pain... Master... I don’t know if I can continue on like this.” Virgil would fall to his knees with his head down. “What are you saying?” Nostradamus had a more serious tone. “You give up because your body got taken over? You sound pathetic.” ”But I-“ “You mean to say that because you took some lives that your gonna just call it quits? Don’t you have a mission already? You gonna give up that mission because of what?” ”N no I just-“ “Just what?” ”The feeling of not being in control of my body... It’s frightening. I don’t know if I can control it next time.” ”Next time won’t happen and even if it does, we will be right there to bring you back.” Remi would rise up as she spoke. Extending her hand out to Virgil with a smile. Virgil would look up at Remi. He’d view the sight of her reaching out at him as well as Nostradamus. His face would start to squish together as he gritted his teeth and closes his eyes. He’d clench his fists raising them both up in a curl position covering his face. Tears would fall down his face. “Come now. Let’s go back.”

Gadile

The demon had now reverted back into Virgil. The body had a gaping hole in its stomach. Virgil would fall to the ground but he was unconscious. Shinji would look to see his friend on the ground. ”You think you can heal him Anna?” ”You guys sure took your time.” ”Oh shut up.” Anna would look up to see both Remi and Nostradamus. She nod her head and begin healing Virgil’s wounds.
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:53 pm

Kuro closed his eyes as Benkai questioned him. ”That’s exactly what I’m saying! The demon’s been controlling Virgil...” Once they were all together, Stella looked up to Benkai. Her hand was placed on Nir’s chest, as Kuro’s clones continued to provide him with sufficient energy. ”Yes, thankfully, we’re all safe.” R-17 had dropped Biggs and proceeded to antagonize both Benkai and Van. The young bounty hunter didn’t hesitate to put the Duran soldier in his place. He quickly walked over to him, grabbing him by the cloth under his damaged armor. ”I suggest you shut your mouth before I end your life here! You have already served your purpose! What’s stopping me from just killing you and sending you the grave with your fellow Duran bretheren!?” Stella’d stand from beside Nir, ”Please! No more fighting! We have suffered enough....” Tears had began forming at her eyes. This was simply too much to deal with for the poor girl.

Van had released his grip on R-17, glaring at him with his right eye closed. He’d then be questioned by Benkai. The monk had wanted to know how long Kuro and him had known about Virgil’s secret. He wouldn’t withhold any truthful information from him. ”Back when you were all battling the demon.” Van stood quiet, when Kuro suddenly informed them of Anna’s current situation. Benkai had grabbed the spectral form, taking him along. ”Dammit! Don’t just grab me like that you idiot!!!” In a suddent reaction, Stella rushed over to Van, ”What’s happening now!? What happened to Kuro??” The young man continued to keep silent, until he finally decided to speak. ”Relax. Everyone’s fine. Well, everyone but the one who was being possessed.”

The Kuro who was with Anna hovered in the air, looking over the three who suddenly appeared. ”Now this just gets weirder and weirder! Where did you even come from!?” As for the clone who was with Benkai, he’d guide the monk to the Ovale group. ”They’re straight ahead! That Virgil guy’s really messed up! He’s got a hole in him! Must have hurt real bad! Kekeke!”
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:14 pm

As more horrors unfolded benkei arrived just in time to see anna perfectly fine but virgil had impaled himself to benkei surprised "What in gods name is this!" He quickly ran to anna side and looked at virgil who was bleeding but standing still in his demon form. Benkei watched as remi and nostradamus had arrived to see the virgil descend down and revert to his old body. Benkei looked at virgil arm "Why does he have to burden himself with such a dam curse". Benkei eased anna while she was shinji and get up to walk towards virgil. As anna would begin to heal Virgil benkei contemplated if he should make the hard choice and end his life here or leave it up to the will of the gods to judge virgil ,punishing him as they sought fit. He began to pray to himself and looked at everyone else "Do you think we should let him die so something like this would ever happend again? with all the madness and lives that were lost due to the combined efforts of the duran solders and this monster inside of him". Benkei looked at everyone including van and R-17 "Your people in particular could use him against us and turn the tide of this war if you found a way to control him and that i can not have for the good of the people and children". R-17 looked back with a scowl in his eye as benkei had the nerve to talk "We could if we did even have a way so we can correct this doomed world! you are one to talk anyway as you pray to a all powerful being who can very well change the course of history!". He also glared at van who had threated him earlier. Benkei looked at him with disgust "Our oracle does not use her power for personal game or enslavement you beast!" A huge debate would be going on within the group
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:59 am

Gadile

Things had seemed like it was finally starting to settle. “I’ll be back.” Nostradamus would walk off towards the large crater. “Her life is fading fast, I have to hurry.” Nostradamus would think to himself as he rushed.

Anna would continue healing Virgil when suddenly the tension in the group rose. Benkei would make mention letting Virgil die. This would trigger the Ovale group. ”What did you say!?” Shinji would take out his Thunder Devil and Remi would take out her Grimoire. The were both prepared to strike Benkei down. ”Even if that is so, we won’t allow you to touch him.” Anna would stop healing to turn towards Benkei. She would also ready herself to confront Benkei.

Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:42 am

Nir slowly opened his eyes; He had regained his consciousness. Instantly, he placed his hand over the wound on his side, wincing in pain. The Kuro that had been healing him dettached themselves, forming into one. ”Wh-What happened?” Stella had heard the voice of her friend, causing her to turn and rush over to him. She dropped to her knees, embracing Nir in her arms. ”Nir! You’re safe! Thank the heavens! I thought I’d lose you! I can’t lose you too!” Tears began forming at the corners of her eyes. With the sudden rush of emotion, he tightened her grasp, beginning to cry. The young Galatian was speechless for a moment. He embraced Stella back, resting his head on her shoulder. ”I can’t die. Not yet Stella. I promise we’ll find Persephone.....” His eyes widened. Nir was hit with the sudden realization that Persephone was still out there. She was out there all alone with the enemy, and there was no telling what state she was in. ”We’ve got to go! We can’t waste time her—agh!!” He tried to stand, but only felt an intense pain. Stella’d help him onto his feet. ”Please Nir! Try not to move! You have a deep wound in your side! We’ll find her! I know she’s safe!”

Kuro watched them both, grinning. ”That’s just cute. Real cute. Kekeke.” He’d hover off towards Van, who began walking towards Benkai and the others. As he grew closer, he could see R-17 glaring at him. ”If I were to kill him. Do you think they’d care?” The young man was very cold in his tone. Kuro’d turn towards Van, ”Would it even matter? You’d still do it!! But you can’t! I didn’t bust my ass saving him, only for him to die to you! Anyways, ready up because there’s some tension over there!” The two of them walked in on a heated exchange between Benkai and R-17. Not only that, but Remi, Shinji and Anna were in a defensive position, all facing Benkai. ”While you guys come at each other’s throats, I’ll just get myself together here.” Kuro’d fuse with his other clone, creating his complete form. Van, on the otherhand, did not hesitate to intervene. ”It wouldn’t be wise to raise your weapons against him. Your friend, the fat one, is still under the care of his allies. If you attack now, you put him in danger.” Van gave the three an emotionless look as he rested his hand on the scabbard of his sword. ”Can’t we just all be friends? Sheesh! We’re all in the same boat here!”
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:14 pm

benkei watched as remi and shinji as well anna had readied themselves to attack benkei should he move to kill virgil. Benkei materialized the claws of his gauntlets and sighed deforming them "I did not say i would kill him or anything nor did i say i wanted him to die i simply asked a question based on the cold heart facts no one here is willing to accept". R-17 sat down looking at the group feeling like a prisoner as he then noticed nir awakening "Hey guys your idiot friend isn't dead and is waking up might wana check that" . Benkei sighed and walked away from them "No blood will be shed today between comrades" Nostradamus had left to the creator and benkei offered him assistance "We must tend to the wounded immediately so any magical healers head to the crater at once, kuro you think you can help just a bit more i know you pulled yourself together quiet literally but it would be a big help?" Benkei looked at van "I know you do not like taking orders or would call us your friends per say but do you think you can scout the area see if we have a stragglers of enemies maybe even a clue as to where we can head off next?" R-17 scoffed good ridden to the lot of you especially the jack ass over there to get out of my face!". Benkei turned towards him "You sir are going with him because you can no be trusted and i know you are hiding more than what you know" R-17 stood there pissed off that he had to be baby sat by the one man he hated the most "I am not going no where with that asshole of a killer!!!!" he looked at van with a intense fear in his eyes then cleaned his act up rather quickly "I need a walk anyway to get away from you non duran pest...that is the only reason i can tolerate that man".
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:51 am

Gadile

Tension grew and Benkei had materialized his gauntlets. It was a short stare down but Benkei would relax dematerializng the gauntlets, then told the Ovale group that he didn’t mean it as in he was going to kill Virgil. Rather he wanted to suggest how to deal with this situation. ”You just don’t get it.” Shinji would lower his weapon signaling Remi and Anna to relax as well. ”As unfortunate as it may be, we can’t worry about what happens to others. We have a mission to complete and not only that he’s our friend.” Shinji would stare Benkei down. Remi would then step up. ”We do have one common goal in mind though. We must find the Oracle. Because of that reason we would rather not get into a confrontation with you guys.” Van would also then intervene. He’d mention that Biggs was in their care so it would be best not to start a fight. Shinji would turn his attention to Van, pointing at him. ”You’re no exception either. If you were to harm him then I won’t hesistste to kill you too.”

Nostradamus was already in the crater at that point. “You look like you went through hell, hohoho.” He’d say to Miranda, chuckling as she would emerge from the rubble covered in bruising and cuts. She’d shake off her body, dusting herself off. She was walking around as if nothing had ever happened. “Oh shut up old man!” Miranda would shout back at him.
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:58 pm

Van stood there as Benkai descalated the situation. The gauntlets that had initially materialized, where now being put away. A shame, because Van, even in the state he was in, was itching for another fight. R-17 had brought up Nir awakening. The soldier must have been able to see him from the distance. ”Oh yeah! He’s awake! There’s going to be a loooot of explaining to do! Kekekeke! I suggest you get your best speaker out! And while you do that, I’ll help this one out!” Kuro hovered down to Virgil, covering the wound that he sustained. Slowly, he’d begin mending it and healing it. To the others, it was a patch of darkness with two glowing eyes staring directing at them. It didn’t take Benkai long enough to assume the leadership role, handing out orders to R-17 and Van. They were to scout the area for any surviving Duran soldiers. R-17 immediately voiced his disapproval, calling Van a killer. The young man simply closed his left eye, turning around to begin walking. But then he stopped after hearing Shinji’s statement. ”You speak with so much confidence, as if you’re capable of doing so.” With that said, he’d continue walking off, expecting R-17 to follow behind. Kuro simply chuckled. ”I honestly thought he’d draw his blade out on you!”

Meanwhile, Nir had started questioning Stella on the whereabouts of Benkai, Nir and R-17. ”The others.....where are they now?” She’d simply point towards them in the distance. ”Yes, they’re okay.” Stella then turned to Kira, Biggs and Koji, who were all still unconscious. ”They still haven’t woken up.” Nir’d take a deep breath, walking in the direction of the Ovale orphans. ”Watch over them Stella. I’m going to find out exactly what went wrong....”
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:05 pm

benkei watched as r-17 and van went off to scout the area. Benkei went to meet up with nir and the rest of the injured. Benkei caught up with nir looking at his comrade "You look like hell mate" He chuckled to himself as he help nir walk to the others. He looked at shinji and the rest "I will retrieve your friends now along with stella". Benkei had left to retrieve stella, kira, biggs and koji "Hey stella are you alright? these lot still have not woken up from this battle".Benkei had carried kira and koji on his back while dragon biggs buy his collar "i refuse to let you work more than you already have stella so just follow me closely" They returned to the group with shinji friends and lay them down near him "All is well with your friends but they need medical attention". Back with R-17 and van, r-17 walked behind him with a smug look and irritated face. He kept his hand behind his back concealing a knife. He walked and thought to himself "I could stab this bastard in his dam back if i wanted to and end this bastard". He grinned and inched closer to him but stopped as he knew van would notice putting it away and only thinking that that fiend kuro would get to him first before anything
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:03 am

Gadile

The Ovale group would watch as Kuro hovered over Virgil healing him with his own powers. It was quite impressive that Kuro was able to heal the hole in Virgil’s chest. Remi and Anna would be in shock as the Joel was closed up. ”Wow that was so fast! You’re a strange little guy but you’re very useful.” Anna would simply bow her head thanking Kuro.

Van had turned around to Shinji. Shinji would step to Van face to face. An intense stare down between the two would commence. ”I’ll make sure you’re the first.” Shinji would clench his fists as if he’s prepared to jab at Van at any moment. Remi has been watching as the two young men were jarring at each other. Anna would just continue to sit and watch. ”H.. hey.. it’s hard to rest with all that noise.” “V- VIRGIL!!” Both Remi and Anna would say simultaneously. They’d rush to him crowding him. ”How are you feeling?” ”Does does you’re stomach hurt?” Virgil would struggle to raise up. ”Wait no! Don’t move so much.” Remi would stop very from getting up and gently placing him back down. ”My body hurts... all over.” ”Just rest for now. You’ve been through a lot.” Benkei had brought over the others while Shinji and Van were still in a stare off.
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:51 pm

There was a rather unnatural smile coming from Kuro’s patch of darkness. ”Useful huh? I’ve never gotten that before!” Having completed the mending process, Kuro found himself dettaching himself from Virgil’s stomach. There was a patch of scarred flesh left behind. ”Whaaah! I feel so drained!” Kuro hovered in a haphazard path, seeming a bit dazed from using all of that energy. He’d make his way into the shadow of Van’s cloth, resting there.

He didn’t even realize that his counterpart was in a heated confrontation with Shinji, who had stepped in front of him to block his course. The Ovale orphan stared directly at Van, and Van did not fail in staring back. His right eye was shut, but his emerald orb was still locked on Shinji. He could feel the tension, and hear the tightening of Shinji’s fists. ”Go ahead and try me. It’ll be the last time you ever touch me.” The young man grabbed onto Devourer’s scabbard, slightly unsheathing the weapon.

During their intense moment, Virgil had awakened. Anna and Remi would immediately crowd around him, tending to his injured body. At the same time, Nir had arrived. ”You have got...a lot of explaining to do....” There was a serious look on his face as he stared at Virgil. Nir wasn’t a fool, he was able to deduce that Virgil was the only one missing from the prior ordeal. Not to mention how the others were so desperately trying to keep Nir and the others from attacking the demon. ”Virgil...Was he that thing?”

Stella followed closely behind Benkai, who was carrying Kira and Koji, while dragging Biggs. She had arrived to hear Nir’s question. The young woman would look at Remi, awaiting an answer.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:07 pm

Gadile

Van was prepared to fight Shinji as well. Remi and Anna were too busy with Virgil not paying attention to the skirmish that we about to happen. Shinji would take Thunder Devil from his back and was in a fighting stance. ”Fuck you! I’ll cut you up! ARRGGHHH!!!” Shinji would rush Van. Before their battle could commence Miranda had appeared before them both, chopping the both of them in the back of their necks. She came thru with such elegance it was as if she were dancing. Shinji would drop Thunder Devil falling to all fours. ”Who the f-“ He’d question his attacker looking up in surprise. “SHUT THE HELL UP THE BOTH OF YOU! This isn’t the time for senseless squabbling.” Miranda would cut Shinji off. Virgil, Remi and Anna would look on to see the ruckus in which Van and Shinji started.

It was at this point Nir had arrived to the scene in confusion as well as anger. There was silence as he questioned the Ovale group. “Young man. I’m sure you all have your questions but this is not a place to talk. As it is right now we are still in enemy territory. I can cast a teleportation spell and bring us to my estate. There we can talk without worry.” Nostradamus would walk on to the scene stating an ultimatum for the groups.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:29 am

Benkei watched as shinji and van seemed to antagonize each other "Hey enough of that non sense, i have brought your comrades and they need your help do not become what you have fought against!". Benkei tried to deescalate the situation but nothing seemed to work. Shinji was hell bent on shutting van up but just then virgil began to open his eyes and talk "Well seems like the beasty boy is up" Benkei helped nir to the rest of the group as he wanted answers to what was going on as he put together the fact that the demon was in deed virgil "Nir my friend all questions will be answered in time but the real issue here is for everyone to heal and to not bicker. Right as he spoke shinji and van were about to clash until the mighty Miranda had appeared and scolded them to knock it off. R-17 began to get frustrated with everyone and now a strong woman just appearing out of no where "Should of just stomped out the bastard van out while you were at it along with that dam ghoul of his" Benkei had turned to him and glared at him "I told you thin ice you foul!". As everyone was a little on edge Nostradamus had suggested to clear the area and retreat to her estate to heal and recuperate. Benkei was a bit surprise to know he had that kind of power "Do you have the capability to transport a larger group like us? I do agree we need to get out of here before more soldiers arrive and we are found". R-17 sighed "I doubt you lot will have anything to worry about since they were afraid of that demon so much they probably think you all are already dead due to the amount of destruction near by". Benkei chimed in "He has a point we were all basically left for dead and they would not want anymore casulties to their numbers so we are safe to come and go as we please for now so yes Nostradamus let us part to your quarters".
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:06 am

Shinji wasn’t pleased with Van’s talk-back. In his anger, he lunged at the young man! Van quickly unsheathed his blade with the intent of clashing, but a sudden chop to the back of his neck had stopped him from doing so. He dropped down to his knee, stabbing the ground with Devourer. ”You’ll pay for tha-“ Van turned to realize that it was Miranda, the woman from earlier. ”...You....” She had told them both to shut up, having been fed up with their nonsense. However, Van wasn’t going to let Shinji have the last word. The young man turned to Shinji, who was on all fours, ”Consider yourself lucky...” He added a smirk as he stood up; and as he did, R-17 chimed in. The soldier had made a snarky remark about Van and Kuro. Benkai immediately scolded him for it, but Van wasn’t going to let that slide. ”You serpent scum! You are still an enemy to me! I will kill you!” Kuro took a more non-threatening approach. ”Whoa! Why’d you include me in that!? I didn’t do anything wrong! You’re so mean!”

Their yelling was muffling out what Nostradamos was speaking on, which didn’t sit well with Nir, who so eagerly wanted answers. ”JUST SHUT UP!!!!” He had enough. There were just too many things going on right now, and Nir wasn’t too happy with the current predicament. A silence had fallen upon both the Ovale group and Galatians. It allowed Nostradamos to mention retreating back to his estate. There they’d be safe and questions could be answered. Benkai was willing to travel with him, but questioned the magnitude of his teleportation ability. After all, they were a pretty large group. ”Benkai...Do you actually trust them?” He turned to the monk, who agreed with Nostradamos on getting out of enemy territory. ”Nir, they’re right....we can’t stay here. They may have called for reinforcements.” R-17 would then assure them that there would be no reinforcements. Any idea of survivors wouldn’t even cross their minds with the demon on the loose. ”It doesn’t matter R-17...We still need to leave this area. I’m just not sure if we should leave with them.”

”Do we really have a choice? We have no mode of transportation. As much as I’m against going with these.....” Van looked in Shinji’s direction, ”...Outsiders...I feel we’d be captured trying to walk out of here.” Stella nodded her head, ”So it’s settled! It’s the wisest choice Nir. We’ll not only get answers, but maybe he’ll be able to help us find Persephone.” Nir sighed, knowing that he was beat. ”I trust your judgement. If you all feel like we should go...then we’ll go.” Nir faced Nostradomos. ”Let’s do this.” Unbeknownst to the others, a small stone had began pulsating within Van’s inventory. What could this stone be?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:55 pm