Tale of Fantasia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the kingdom of Galatia is attacked, and its Oracle is kidnapped, a group of warriors band together to restore order to the kingdom!

3 posters

The Hunter and The Hunted.

Van
    Van
    Admin

The Hunter and The Hunted. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Hunter and The Hunted.

Post by Van Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:07 pm

Waterfall

Kuro hovered down to the prisoner, staring him dead in face as Benkai spoke. It seemed that Benkai was using a fear tactic to make this man speak, so Kuro was just going to along with it. ”I’m your worst nightmare. So how are we going to do this? Because once I enter your body, I will devour both flesh and spirit.” The fiend grinned, creating a tendril with a sharpened end. ”And to be honest with you, I’m starving. Hehe.” Would the fear tactic work against the soldier?

Meanwhile, Van slowly walked back to the camp. His head was lowered. How could he have slipped like that? It was as if he was he losing his humanity, reverting back into the monster he originated as. Something that was hated in both realms. ”What happened to me back there...?”

Poshielle

The leader of Poshielle was approached by Levesque, who’d bow before the patriarch. “Forgive us for our sudden, arrival. We received word that your village had been attacked by rogues.” Levesque looked all around the village. He could see the multiple body bags that were scattered about. “And I can see that there were many casualties.” The leader of the village lowered his head. He was about to speak, until he was cut off by Neesi. “Levesque, I’ll have you know that none of our villagers rest in those body bags. Those are the bodies of the bandits that plagued us.” There was chatter in the brotherhood. Even Levesque could not believe what he was hearing. For the people of Poshielle weren’t warriors, they were simply a tourist attraction. There was no way they could handle such an amount of bandits. “Really now?” Said Levesque, as he smirked. “I am in awe, I must admit, but what if they were to return with double the forces. Would you be able to win again? Let me get to the point my friend. We have come to assist you all. To offer you welcoming into False Wisdom. Together, we can make it through anything.” The villagers of Poshielle spoke amongst themselves. As for the leader, he closed his eyes, inhaling deeply. “I’m sorry. But I have faith in my people. We are more than capable of defending ourselves. Thank you Levesque.”

In the crowd, Zid turned to Anna, unable to believe what he had heard either. “No way!! These people managed to defend themselves against all of those bandits!? There’s so many body bags!”

While Levesque attempted to pursuade the leader, his four men were roaming around the village. One of the hooded men walked up to three villagers who were cleaning, quickly running up to them and tagging each one on the neck. “Submit to our will.” The three villagers would drop to the floor, convulsing with their eyes rolled back. A mark would slowly engrave itself onto their necks, and their eyes would return to normal. They’d stand with blank stares, “Our leader Levesque will guide us. He will show us the way.” The other three hooded figures would do the same thing in different areas of the village.

Pegasus

Back on the Pegasus, the battle raged on. The Serpent faction soldiers boarded the massive ship, engaging some of Raphael’s grunts in sword combat. Canons were also being fired to slow down the massive ship. While the lower ranked Duran soldiers fought on the deck, some Boa faction infiltry managed to attach themselves to the side of the ship, placing devices that would blow a hole straight through the hull. To add to the attack, five gliders quickly manuevered through the clouds, waiting for the devices to set off. These five were Viper faction, tasked with the assassination attempt on Raphael.

Persephone managed to open the door to the room in all of the chaos. She could see many grunts running through the corridors, heading to the deck to fight off the Duran soldiers. They didn’t even pay her any mind, which was their first mistake. She quickly ran along the wall, allowing them to run past her.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:36 pm

Waterfall

The man was frightened even more so. whether or not he willingly would give up an information, Benkei stated he could infiltrate his mind and find out for himself. Kuro would further continue this scare tactic claiming he could devour the man from inside. "Uwah wahh." The man would panic. "O- ok.. I'll tell you everything." The man had collected himself. 'We- we were on scouting this area because of something we were looking for. It just so happens we stumbled upon those women. We have to get back to our base with results or we would have to pay for it with our lives."

Poshielle

Shinji had watch as the four men continued on. "Dammit! These guys are up to something." He would jump down from the high up place and pursue the closest of the four. Just before the man could get close to a villager Shimji appeared behind him grabbed at his shoulder. "What is it that you were about to do?"

Zid had turned to Anna before she could continue. He was amazed at how strong the people of this small village were. "Umm w- well actually Zid. I was here just before I met you." Anna had seemed very timid in her voice

Pegasus

Soldiers falling one after the other. Bombarded with explosions the Pegasus was surely to fall. However, due to the manufacture of this ship it wouldn't fall so easily. Braaga was seen on the ship easily taking out these lower ranked soldiers, some he would even toss overboard laughing at how weak they were. Meanwhile the hull of the ship would be penetrated were members of the Duran Army's Viper faction could sneak through undetected.

Morlorn was in a room that is perfectly aligned with the center of the Pegasus. "Now then let's begin." He sat down in a meditation pose with his hand together and his legs crossed. His concentrated magic began manifest from the center of his body. It would expand in size being formless and passing through all objects until finally it would envelop the Pegasus. The magic would take form and become a solid barrier where none could escape or pass through.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:40 pm

Benkei watched as van had walked away from the group and headed towards the camp "I will have to talk to him later about that,something is off" Benkei would turn to the remaining prisoner and kuro as he began to terrify the man. Benkei watched as kuro would show his tendrils at the man hissing and provoking the shackled man "Okay kuro do it no matter the cost i need that information to save my lady as soon as possible ,many lives are at stake here and time is a factor ". Benkei would look at the man as he had hope by this point he would give out any information he had on the oracle. As kuro inched close the man finally broke stating they were looking for something in the area of great value to them and had to report back immediately. "What exactly are you looking for in this dense forest anyway, theirs nothing for miles out here so what is so important that your crew had to set up a station here and report". Benkei began to become interested on what the man had to say "Easy kuro back up for a bit till i know he is telling the truth"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:08 pm

Waterfall

Kuro snickered at the soldier. Looks like he spilled the beans, in an effort to avoid having his mind ifiltrated of course. ”Don’t you worry Benkai!” The dark sprite grinned, hovering back to Benkai’s side. Meanwhile, Van would arrive back at the campsite. The flame was still well kept. Nir had been tossing a few logs in to keep the fire intense. He’d look up at the brooding Van, ”Van! Where’s Benkai?? What happened over there??? I was getting worried!” The young man stopped in his path, looking at Nir, and then the two sleeping girls. ”Everything’s been handled. Benkai’s back at the waterfall with the remaining soldier....” Nir appeared confused. The last time he was at the waterfall, there were four soldiers. ”Weren’t there........” He then grew serious. Without a doubt in his mind, he had a feeling that Van had done something to the others.

Poshielle

Levesque grinned, “Please. I beg of you, reconsider. We aren’t looking to gain anything from you all. We’re just trying to help you.” There was something very off about Levesque. Something very sinister. It gave off a horrible vibe, and the leader could feel it. “.......Leave my village. I don’t want you here.” Zid had been listening to Anna, surprised to find out that she was once here. “What!? You were here!? What happened-“ The chatter amongst the brotherhood then captured his attention. “What’s going on now?” The young boy asked. Members were talking to themselves about Levesque’s actions, and what he’d do. Levesque chuckled, “So, you.....you reject our aide?”

At the same time, Shinji managed to get his hands on one of the cloaked men, questioning him. “.....How about you find out!!!!” A dagger retracted from his sleeve as the man swiped at Shinji’s face, trying to slash his eyes.

Pegasus

The chaos did not cease! Soldiers were beginning to overwhelm Raphael’s grunts. If it had not been for Braaga, they would have been defeated long ago. Many of the armored men surrounded the orc, drawing their swords. “Be careful!!! This is a strong one!!!” Called out one of the soldiers. Some of the soldiers drew their crossbows, firing at Braaga. “Die you orc scum!!!”

At the side of the ship, the Boa were the last to enter the hole created. They had a different job, unlike the Viper. They were tasked with destroying the airship from the inside. “For Duran.” Exclaimed one Boa soldier, saluting the Viper assassins. They’d also salute back. Just when they were beginning to move out, a forcefield of some sort was generated. It prevented anyone from entering, or escaping the ship. “What’s this?” Asked one of the Boa soldiers. An assassin from the Viper unit would walk over to the magic field, inspecting it. “Hmph. Nothing to worry about. Trigger the anti-magi device.” He’d turn to the Boa soldier, gesturing to his chest. “I see.” The soldier replied. He’d press down on his chest piece, turning it. The armor suit would vibrate, sending a magic EMP throughout the ship to counter Morlorn’s field. “I won’t be able to move due to this activation! Two of you defend me, the other four plant the device! Hurry!” Four of the Boa nodded, running off. As for the Viper unit, they’d head down the hall, looking for Raphael.

With Morlorn’s magical field intercepted and deactivated, the attacks continued. Persephone continued to wander the hallway, fearing for her life. She could hear some footsteps approaching her from around the corner. ”Oh no!!” In somewhat of a instinctive reaction, she dropped to the floor, hugging her knees and lowering her head. At the same time, a group of harlots would run in the direction of the foosteps screaming in fear. Persephone quickly looked up at them, deciding to join them. As they all turned the corner, the met the Boa soldiers, who’d push them to the side. “Move!!!!” Said the lead as they continued to their destination.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:32 am

Waterfall

"Aaah.. well you see... we-uh we um lost these energy sources. they fell from our airship that's close by. Since we were in charge of securing them in the first place we have to go look for them." The lone survivor is panicking, trembling even as he spoke. He knew there was no way out. He would have to cooperate in order to escape with his life.

Poshielle

The man Shinji had grabbed quickly slashed his dagger at his face. "What the!" Shinji was able to escape the slash but just barely. he would still get a nice clean cut, horizontally on his cheek. "Damn now you've done it." He leaps in to attack the man with his boosted speed, sending an infused magic right hook into the left side of the man's ribs, following up with a left hook infused with his magic to the right jaw of the man. Hopefully it was enough to break his next.

Zid was very surprised at the fact Anna was here in Poshielle just as these events had happened. Before he could even finish his sentence, he was interrupted by the talk amongst the other brotherhood members. Anna would also fear of this unpleasant atmosphere. Levesque was acting very uncharacteristic to her. What is this man thinking!?

Pegasus

On the ship, Duran's Boa soldiers were well equipped for dealing with Morlorn's barrier. They would put up an anti-magic device that would render all magic useless within 30 meters of it. Morlorn had felt the presence of the device and his concentration was broken. He would be left breathing heavily. "Dammit! How the hell could my magic be destroyed?" He would stand up from his position and walks outside to see the commotion.

Hideout

Remi and Biggs had continued to investigate the room. Not much inside seemed like it was moved for a while besides the books. Remi had noticed the book Koji was smelling earlier. She would read through it. It was already opened to the page for summoning a golem. Remi had been curious. At this time Koji had gotten up only to growl in the direction of the bookshelf. "Koji? What's wrong?" Koji would simply bark at the bookshelf. Remi would then look towards the bookshelf. She was surprised at what she saw! "H- Hey Biggs." "Yeah? What's up?" "Look at this?" Biggs was confused but wasn't against checking it out. He would walk over to Remi. "Yeah? What is it?" She would point in the direction of the bookshelf. He would turn and look. "Wha!? What the!?"
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:22 pm

As kuro had backed off and return to the camping site, benkei would stay and get as much information out of him as possible. The remaining solder would still show signs of fear as benkei had asked him some questions. Benkei eyes would widen as the solder revealed some startling details about missing energy sources and a ship "Wait you have a air ship close by!!!, Then that must mean that it is connected to the ship my lady persephone!" He would grab the solder by the neck and demand answers "Tell me is the commanding ship of your air ship fleet called pegasus!, Tell me dam it!!!!" Benkei would become frantic as he may have found a way to get to the oracle and save her
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:39 pm

Campsite

Van gazed into the flame. Nothing came to mind as he was entranced by the fire. Nir, who sat directly across from him, would only stare at him through the fire. ”They deserved to die, you know?” There was an emotionless look on his face. Nir, on the other hand, carried a much more worrisome look. ”There are many in this world who deserve to die Van. But, killing isn’t exactly the way to make a change....I don’t know what’s going on with you, but I want you to know....” He paused. At this point, Van was now looking at him. All his attention was on him. ”We’re here here to help. We’re all in this together now. So we have to help one another.” Nir smiled, an awakard attempt to draw the same from Van. However, it was unsuccessful. The young man would simply turn away and close his eyes.

Kuro hovered into the campsite, making his way to Van. ”It appears that the Duran soldiers were scouting the area. They were looking for a couple of energy sources that dropped from their airship. They happened to stumble upon our two ladies.” Nir rubbed his chin, ”Scouting for energy sources? That dropped from their airship?” An idea had suddenly come to his mind! ”Wait a minute! There were four men there before? And one of them is still alive correct!?” Van opened his eyes, turning back to Nir. ”Yeah. What are you getting at?” Nir stood from his seat, ”If these are scouts from a Duran airship, that airship shouldn’t be too far from our position. We’ve got three Duran armor suits that we can use. We’ve also got one Duran soldier who would be willing to cooperate with us, if we press him enough...” Van smirked, ”So you want to try an infiltrate their airship, posing as Duran soldiers?” Nir nodded, a smirk on his face as well. Kuro’d scoff, ”Uhhhh, did we forget about our two sleeping beauties here?” Both Van and Nir would turn to the two young women. ”You two figure that out! I’ll make sure Benkai gets filled in!” Kuro’d speed off back towards the waterfall.

Poshielle

The leader of the village stood his ground. His decision had been made. “Yes, I reject your aide. Now please leave.” Some of the villagers grew vigilant. If anything were to happen, they were ready to spring into action. Levesque, having been turned away, shrugged. “Wro-“ Zid would emerge from the crowd, grabbing onto Levesque’s cloak. “Papa, what’s going on?” The boy looked worried. There was a horrible feeling in the air, and Zid felt it. It made the atmosphere extremely uncomfortable. “Nothing my child. We’ll be taking our leave.” Levesque patted the young boy on the head, assuring him that everything was going to be okay. He then turned back to the leader of the village, who had been joined by more people. Some of them were holding pitchforks, and had their hands on the hilts of their swords. There were also a few with spears ready. It was clear that Levesque and his brotherhood were not welcomed. “I bid you farewell. Perhaps you will think of our request in the future. I just pray that no harm comes to your village...” With his final words, Levesque turned from the leader, walking for the main gates. His brotherhood followed close behind. Zid remained in the leader’s presence, looking at him for a quite a while before returning to Anna’s side.

The three cloaked men who had not been stopped by Shinji, continued to mark villagers. Just exactly what the mark was remained unknown. As for the one who was confronted by Shinji, his jaw was met by a powerful hook. Sending him flying through the house. The commotion drew the attention of some villagers nearby. The house would come crashing down on the cloaked individual, adding to the damage. Cries from the villagers managed to reach the leader’s ears at this point, causing him to turn in the general direction. “What was that!?” Neesi, in her reaction to the noise, took off to find her children. “Oh no! Akita! Akito!” Levesque, whose back was turned, grinned. If he couldn’t pursuade the villagers of Poshielle, he’d take them by force. The man stood from the rubble, removing his cloak. His face was heavily disfigured, revealing sharpened teeth and a demonic eye. “You’ll pay for that you bastard!!”

Pegasus

On the Pegasus, the Boa unit continued to storm through the ship’s interior. They finally managed to come across the ship’s source of power, its engine. “We made it. Start setting the explosives.” The three others nodded, walking over to steam-powered machine. They began setting the same orbs that were used in the attack on Galatia. Back at the hole in the airship, the two soldiers stood guard, protecting the leader who activated the EMP. “Let us hope the others get the job done.” The sound of footsteps had then caught their attention. The two Boa soldiers who stood guard readied themselves. “Someone’s coming!” It was Persephone! “What the hell!? It’s just a girl!” Persephone was frightened by the presence of the Duran soldiers, but her ripped attire and unkept appearance had thrown them off. They did not know that she was The Oracle. ”Please!! I was being held against my will here!!! I just want to leave!” The two lowered their guard, “She must be one of Raphael’s harlots. I’ve heard that he has many!” Said one soldier. The unit leader, who had continued with the EMP, turned to their girl. “Go on ahead! Let the whore leave! She’s got to jump off this airship though! No way she lives!” Persephone slowly looked at the hole on the side of the airship, approaching it slowly. She peered out, seeing how high they were. It appeared as if she wasn’t going to jump, until she was kicked out by one of the soldiers. “Just go already you damn cunt!” Persephone had been sent falling!

For Morlorn, he walked out of the room to meet five Viper assassins. “Is that Raphael!?” Asked one of them. “No, just a lackey! Get him out the way!” One of the assassins quickly moved towards Morlorn’s side, sending a knee to his gut.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:45 pm

Waterfall

Benkei had become ever more excited with the fact tat the man mentioned they had an airship close by. He wouldd begin by saying something about the airship is connected with the Oracle Persephone! "Wa- wait? Who?" The Duran soldier was confused. Benkei would then aggressively place his hand on the soldiers neck asking him if his ship was called the Pegasus. The man would panic a little because he did not know of the outcome of this struggle with Benkei would turn out. "Pe Pegasus? No no no! We just, we just have a regular airship." At this point Kuro had been making his way to Benkei and Duran soldier.

Poshielle

Shinji was successful in knocking this hooded man into a building. It was effective however, it created a large commotion. It was loud enough that the leader of Poshielle and others could hear. "Damn. I didn't mean to go that hard." He would think to himself. Shinji had prepared to go off for the other hooded individuals until the one he knocked down stood from the rubble capturing his eye. "Wha- no way.." Shinji couldn't believe the man had rose again. Something was wrong. This wasn't a regular man. The man was revealed to have a disfigured face as well as unique physical features including demonic looking eyes and fangs. "What are you?"

Anna had just been glued to the group. She felt a strange presence within the group making her uneasy.

Pegasus

Morlorn had been met with a few of the members of the Viper assassins. He was greeted with a swift knee the stomach. Unfortunately for Morlorn, he was not a strong combatant at all, he is nothing without his magic which he excels at. The members would be begin assaulting him asking for Raphael. Morlorn would not answer.

At the time of the women running about and the Oracle stumbling upon the BOA soldiers for help, Sata was walking in their direction. She feasted her eyes on the sight of the two Boa guards standing in front of the engine room. One of the soldiers was still peering over the hole in the ship in which he kicked the Oracle out of. Sata was unaware that they had just kicked her off the airship but, Sata knew that these were enemies that needed to be dealt with. With their guards still down she would quickly rush them, sending a powerful side kick to the back of the one standing over the hole. The pressure from her kick was strong enough to heavily damage his suit. She would then open palm the other guard straight in the face slamming his head into the wall causing him to lose consciousness. She would toss him overboard. She would walk into the engine room as the group was still trying to set the explosives. "What are you doing here?" She would ask. The man inside the first section of the engine room had stepped up towards Sata. "You're a mighty big one." the man would rush Sata in an attempt to push her overboard however, she would intercept him. She countered his punch twisting around in an acrobatic fashion, tossing him into a wall. Following up, she would strike at the man's body. The armor that he wore proudly would with hold the strike from Sata. "Ha ha ha! Fool! This armor is the latest in Duran technology! No way you could break this witho-" Sata cut the man off by sending a barrage of fists at the armor. The man had felt the aftershock of the punches to the armor. The armor would start to crack a little until finally Sata sends a powerful left straight into the chest plate, smashing it and reaching the man's chest. "Im.. pos.." The Duran soldier would lose consciousness falling to the ground.

Hideout

Koji is still growling with Remi and Biggs shocked. From the bookshelf was a small creature slightly bigger than Koji. "What do you suppose it is?" "I'm not sure but it looks kinda cute." "Huh!?!" Remi would walk over a little and would crouch down with her arms open. "Come here little guy. Come, come." She would signal for the little creature to come over with her soft and warm voice. The creature would begin to inch out but would not leave no matter what. Koji was barking too much. "Hey knock it off Koji!" She snapped at Koji causing him to whimper. She continued to signal the creature over more and more and finally it would come out into the light. The little creature was now right beneath Remi, close enough that it could feel her breathe. This creature looked like it was infant. The eyes were big and wide. It's head was shaped like a crown. It's body was compact. The texture of its overall skin was like that of a mountain. (The creature looks like a baby Grout). "Is this thing a Golem??" Golems are very rare guardian creatures that are tough to come across. They are usually found in caves and aren't active without a command. "No way! I've never seen one in person but aren't they.. well.. aren't they huge??" "From the books it looks so similar. Hey! It's small so don't you think it's a baby Golem." "Can Golem's even reproduce??" "Uhh.." Biggs would start to imagine Golems mating and reproducing. "On second thought I don't wanna even imagine if they could." Those imagines seemed to scare his mind. The little Golem would just stare at the two with an innocent face.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:44 pm

Benkei would become angry until he got the answers he deserved "TELL ME DAM IT I NEED TO SAVE HER!" The Duran solder began to struggle and freak out until he cough out a answer that did not please him. He began to snap and beat the solder "LIAR! TELL ME THE TRUTH!" He punched the solder face a few times till he realized what he was doing and let the man go. Benkei stop and then looked at his face "Do you know what this war has cost me, what it has caused the lives of the people here" He kneeled by his side "Can you live with the fact that woman,children, men with families died because of your actions". As he spoke kuro had came zipping back to speak with him "Kuro what are you doing back here i thought you went to the camp is something wrong?"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:03 pm

Waterfall

Kuro had finally made it back to the waterfall. It didn’t take him much time to get there, because he moved with great haste. But what he arrived to surprised even him. Benkai had been beating the soldier! The monk would question Kuro’s presence. ”Whoah! Whoah! Benkai! Nir devised a plan! This one may work! But if you keep beating that man to a bloody pulp, we may have a problem!” From his very being, three arms sprung forth. They’d extend outwards, grabbing the three floating bodies in the water. ”You, Van and Nir will have to get into some Duran gear. This man will be your way into the airship that should be nearby. Am I right?” Kuro directed the question towards the wounded soldier. ”You cooperate with us and we’ll help you out.”

Campsite

Van stood from his seat, ”We should hurry up. There’s no telling when they’ll be sending search squads...” Nir nodded, ”You’re absolutely right. I’ll wake up the girls. You can start heading to the waterfall now.” Nir’d walk over to the tent the two girls were sleeping in. Van grabbed the bags that they brought, walking in the direction of the waterfall afterwards. He’d suddenly stop, turning back to the horses. Before leaving, he released the horses. They had no further use. ”Thank you...” With that said, he finally went off.

Nir kneeled down beside the two sleeping girls, tapping them both. ”Stella! Kira!” Both of them would jump up, with Kira latching onto Stella. ”Please don’t kill us!!!!!” Stella’d blush, and look down. ”Kira....It’s only Nir.” Nir chuckled, ”Forgive me for that! But, we have to go now. I hope you two got enough rest, because you two aren’t going to like what we’re going to be doing.”

Pegasus

On the Pegasus, the Boa soldiers in the engine room found themselves facing Sata. Already, three out of the seven who entered Pegasus were dealt with. Which left four remaining. Three of the four in the room stopped setting their explosives and turned to Sata, “You trying to stop us!? You’re too late! Petro, active your bomb! You two, we must defend him at all costs!” The two soldiers jumped to his side, creating a wall for Petro, who now activated one of the explosives. With a gesture, the three scattered, attacking Sata from three different sides. “You won’t be getting us so easily!” One of them lunged in from the left, sending his blade in. Another jumped up from directly ahead, slashing down at her. The third, waited to attack her if she countered his allies.

The five Viper assassins surrounded Morlorn, who refused to talk. “We don’t have time to interrogate this fool. Hud, you do what you want with him.” The four assassins proceeded to walk into the room from which Morlorn stepped out, continuing their search for Raphael. Hud remained with Morlorn, who was downed by the kneee to the gut. He’d kick the mage in his rib. “You aren’t shit without your precious magic.” Little did the Boa soldier know that Sata had dealt with the source of the EMP.

Poshielle

The leader of the village tightened his fist. Something was amiss, and he knew it! “What have you done!?” The villagers readied their weapons. They were prepared to fight for the safety of their village. In response to the villagers, the brotherhood members began unsheathing their swords from their cloaks. Levesque would turn around to face the leader of the village once more. “You draw your weapon on me!?” Unfortunately for the leader of the village, he had fallen right into Levesque’s trap. Zid grabbed Anna’s hand, holding tightly. “Anna, I won’t let anyone hurt you....I swear.”

Shinji, meanwhile, found himself questioning what it was that he was against. The brotherhood member stepped out of the rubble, large claws ripping through his flesh. “I am—UGH!!! AGHHH!!!!! DESTROY!!” His eyes would suddenly glow red, with his body continuing to grow more demonic. “AGGGH!!!” The creature would lunge at Shinji, slashing at him with its large claws.

While tensions grew in the village square, two of four brotherhood members had finished marking villagers in their respective quadrants. The other stumbled into a small home, finding two small twins. “Well what do we have here....”
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:24 am

Waterfall

As Benkei was unpleased with the soldiers answer, he would begin to beat him. As Benkei would question the moral of the soldier he would remain silent. It was from fear that had the man silent. Thankfully, Kuro has come along to prevent anything more from happening. He would suggest the idea that they sneak on board of the Duran airship. The man would nod in agreement. He didn’t want anymore trouble. Just then a beeping noise could be heard from onre of the dead men’s suit. “Soldier 626 come in.” The soldier would look at both Benkei and Kuro as to being nervous about answering the call. “Soldier 626 come in.”

Hideout

Biggs, Remi and Koji would then exit the room with the little golem following behind. ”Hey Biggs. It’s following us.” ”Yeah I know it’s kinda creepy with it being all innocent looking.” They would walk the halls of the hideout, going through many corridors. Turning the next corner they had seen some members of the brotherhood walking the halls as well. Biggs noticed being in the front and pushed Remi back around the corner to hide. Koji would follow. The members hadn’t noticed them yet. They would wait for them to pass. It wasn’t until the little golem tripped and fell  over that the brotherhood was alerted! Being an  earthy body, the rock on floor contact produced a loud noise. Biggs and Remi would both look surprised as the golem fell. They knew he was extremely loud. ”Ah shoot! Here they come!” “What was that!?” The two passerbys has rushed in towards Biggs and Remi!

Poshielle

This demonic being would then rush Shinji as the villagers would look on! ”You’re gonna have to do better than that!” It was easy for Shinji to avoid an attack from this demonic beast. He wasn’t that fast. Shinji would sidestep and proceed to attack the open side of the beast in which he attack with. With a boost of speed Shinji was able to strike the beast multiple times in the side, ending with a kick knocking it back a few feet away. ”Now. Stay down!”

Something was really wrong. Anna had been backing away from Levesque as he began to act more and more strange. Zid has startled Anna, grabbing on to her ensuring she would be safe. She would wear a look of worry on her face.

Pegasus

After taking out three soldiers Sata had laid her eyes in the anti-magic device. “Duran’s Anti-Magic Device. This must be why the barrier is down. She would take it upon herself to destroy this atrocity that would eliminate magic all throughout. ”The four remaining Duran soldiers where alerted from Sata’s disturbance. Two would attack Sata from the front and side while another waited for her reaction. Much to their surprise, she moved with elegance. It was as if she were a large stall of grass flowing with the wind. From the side thrust, she would stretch out her hand guiding the attacker as she side stepped and twirled into a spinning kick to the man coming with the downward slash. She didn’t stop there! After that kick, she managed to grab hold of the first attacker, pulling him back toward her and sending a fist to his back. She would then turn to face the other man standing in wait.

Morlorn was getting beat like a punching bag. The other soldiers had lost interest in a man who wasn’t providing the information they needed and left one behind to deal with him accordingly. “You.. you bastards! I’ll kill you all!” Morlorn would say in his head as the other would enter the room he was just in. “If only I can use my magic!” (Again in his head). The soldier seemed to be enjoying himself. Unfortunately for him, Morlorn has been trying to manifest his magic ever since the Anti-Magic Device went off. He finally notice he could use his magic again. Before he could get kicked he used his telekinesis to suspend the man from moving. “He! Hehe! Ahahahaha!” Morlorn was able to get to his feet and would laugh meniacly. “Oh I’m gonna enjoy this.” He would hold out his hand to the soldiers head, raising him up off the ground a little more. Morlorn would then clutch his fist which would implode the soldiers head. “That’s one down.” Morlorn would smirk and turn to where the others had went.

Last edited by Vante on Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:49 pm

As benkei talked to the solder in anger kuro had arrived and shocked but also to tell benkei of nirs plan "He wants to sneak on their ship using this man and their uniforms?". Benkei thought for a moment how this plan could work but only if this solder could cooperate. "So you are willing to keep quite and work with us good good" He looked at the solders face a bit and sigh "I went over bored i am sorry but if it works for our plan by saying the girls did this to you it works out a bit ". Benkei saw as kuro recovered the dead bodies of the solders their communication devices were going off "Shit why didn't you tell us you had these on you!, answer them tell them you are okay and give them your status report about your two new prisoners okay, no funny bussiness"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:57 pm

Waterfall

The soldier’s communication device had gone off as Kuro recovered the bodies from the water. He removed their suits of armor afterwards. Apparently, his identification number was 626. Whomever was calling in, was searching for him. Headquarters most likely wanted a scouting report. Benkai’d tell the man to inform the HQ of his finding; that the scouting unit encountered two young females. This was an excellent plan, but only if the soldier would cooperate. If the soldier wanted to give them trouble, he could easily call in for assistance and give his location. Kuro’s glowing eyes would focus on the soldier, as if he was urging him to cooperate. ”Just help us, and we’ll help you.”

Van could be seen walking over the hill. Most of the bags from the camp were on his person. From his position, he could see the three. Not too far behind, Nir and the girls followed with at a quick pace. ”Jeez Nir! Why are you making us walk so fast! You know these bags aren’t light right!?” The young girl complained as she trotted towards the waterfall. ”And aren’t those perverts still there!? Or did Benkai and Van send them running away?” Nir continued to walk in silence. He didn’t want to tell the girls that three of the men had been gruesomely slain. Stella was able to pick up his expression. ”Is everything okay Nir?” He’d simply nod; the group finally catching up to Van. The two girls and Nir would catch sight of three decapitated corpses. Stella’d gasp, bring her hand to her mouth. ”What the hell happened here??” Nir’d look straight ahead to Van, whose back was turned on the three. ’Van......’

Pegasus

In the engine room, Sata had been putting on a clinic. The two attacking Duran soldiers were easily taken care of by the graceful giant, leaving the remaining attacker quite intimidated. “Dammit! And you’re only Raphael’s commander!? 671, you’re going to have to trigger the device now!!!!” The last order had been given. In his desperate attempt to take Sata out, the soldier split his weapon into two blade, rushing her with his armor’s speed enhancement. “Die you bitch!!!!” Once he closed in, he slashed horizontally, hoping to inflict a nice X-slash. Soldier 671, who had received his orders, would trigger the device. It’d begin flashing, which indicated the timer. “All set 649! FOR DURAN!!!” Soldier 671 would join his comrade, drawing his crossbow and firing an arrow at Sata if she happened to dodge 649’s attack.

As for the assassin who was busy toying with Morlorn, he was bested by the returning magical power. His head had imploded from the sheer mental force exerted by Morlorn. The body would drop, with blood pooling from the holes in the helmet. The other four Viper assassins, unaware of Morlorn’s recovered power, continued searching for Raphael. They entered the main room and stood there in a circle. “Sod, today’s your day my friend. You take out Raphael, and you’ll be the better brother.” The assassin chuckled, with the assassin known as Sod turning to him. “I’ll never be able to best Kroll. Now, let’s just hurry up and find this guy.” The others nodded, with the assassin who made the first comment stepping forward. “Raaaaphael! Pandemonium scum!!! We’ve come for you!! Now quit hiding so we can do our job!”

Poshielle

It was clear as day, the villagers of Poshielle were ready to engage in combat. Levesque and his brotherhood, stood there in wait. Most of them were prepared to battle, with hands placed firmly on the hilts of their swords. “You leave me with no choice...FALSE WISDOM! LET US SHOW THESE VILLAGERS THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR MISTAKE!” All of the men unsheathed their swords, crying out before rushing the villagers. There was a clash of bodies, with the women and children crying and running to find shelter. Zid, who was caught in the middle of the attacking brotherhood, pulled Anna. He’d move out of the crowd, trying to get Anna to safety. “We’ve got to get out of here Anna!” Levesque targetted the leader, getting into a clash. “I shall take all of your villagers! You defied me, and now you will die!” He grinned, showing his fangs. “You-You aren’t a human are you!?” Said the leader.

Meanwhile, the cloaked individual was pummeled once again by Shinji. He’d stand from the rubble, ripping his cloak off to reveal a red glowing insignia on his forehead. His appearance was even more demonic. “Hehehe. You think you can take me out that easy? You fool...” He’d lunge at Shinji, even faster than before, sending his clawed hand crashing down on him.

In the small home, the other cloaked member slowly approached the two twins. “We’ve got ourselves some a pair of cute children here.” Akito would move closer to Akita, shielding her. “Wh-Who are you!? And what do you want from us!?” The man grinned, “To take you for our-“ A spear would thrust right through the man’s back. “W-What the fuck!?” Behind him was Neesi, driving the spear further in. “You will not harm my children, you monster!!”
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:20 pm

Pegasus

In the engine room, soldier 649 had given the orders to soldier 671 to activate the bomb. 649 had rushed Sata attempting to cross chop her body. She would stand there taking the hit. Using her magic she was able to harden her body. The blades couldn't cut through her tough skin. At this time, 671 had set the timer for the bomb and fired an arrow at Sata. The arrow had hit her in the head but it was ineffective. She would proceed to attacking 649. Clutching her hands together, she would send a vertical slam down onto him like a hammer.

Morlorn had entered the room with the remaining Viper soldiers. He had overheard them shouting for Raphael. "So sorry to disappoint boys. But... unfortunately, you won't be seeing him today." The men would turn to face Morlorn. "What the? You still barkin?" They would attempt to gang up on him but would all be suspended in the air through his magic. "Ma- magic??" "No way! The Anti Magic Devices should be running!" The men were confused and shook. "Anti Magic Device you say?" Morlorn would make the connection as to why he couldn't use his magic. "So that's why... You lot took advantage of the fact I had no magic. Now that it's back I think I'll have some fun." Morlorn would smirk and his torture of these soldiers would begin.

Waterfall

The beeping would continue as the voice would keep calling for soldier 626. Benkei and Kuro would urge him to speak as if everything was ok. Van, Nir, Stella and Kira would arrive on the horrific scene of the dead bodies. "SOLDIER 626! COME IN!" He would nod his head and then go for the call. "This is soldier R-17, Sir!" "R-17? Where is 626?" "Currently, he is handling some business sir." "What kind of business?" "The bathroom, sir." "Well then, R-17. What seems to be the problem over there? 626 pressed the distress signal. Is everything alright?" The soldier looked up towards the group waiting for confirmation.

Poshielle

The fight for the village of Poshielle had begun! Anna and Zid were caught up in the midst of it all. Zid would pull Anna away for safety. "What is going on? She was confused.

The cloaked demonic man had rose once again. He would tell Shinji that his attacks wouldn't work. He then lunged at him faster than before slashing his claws at him. "Aghhh!" Shinji was caught by the slash. He recollected himself. "I guess I should take you a little more seriously, hehe." He smirked and would take out his spear that he kept on his back and readied himself in a fighting stance.

Hideout

Remi and Biggs are running around the hideout with the brotherhood members chasing them. More members have gathered in the chase.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:38 pm

Benkei waited to the solder to respond to his superior who demanded a confirmation "Go on tell him" The solder would reply telling him everything was okay and the other solder 626 was using the bathroom. Just then the girls and nir along with van had arrived to the gruesome seen of the three murdered solders "Ladies do not be alarmed shhhh before the plan is ruined" The com's would go again with their superior stating that a distress signal was pressed on their suits and benkei would become alarmed. Benkei would whisper to kuro "I really hope they can not pin point our location with that signal or we are screwed " He would look at the solder "Tell him solder 626 pressed the signal because they discovered two prisoners, say nothing else but that you will be bring them back to the rendezvous point"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:04 pm

Waterfall

Once the group arrived at the waterfall, Benkai had immediately told the young women not to be alarmed. That the plan could not be ruined. They weren’t aware the of the plan, nor the details. Kira’d simply arch her eyebrow. ”Wait, a plan? What-“ Her mouth was immediately covered by Nir, who was taking this very seriously. Stella’d take a moment to process everything in front of her. She began with the soldier holding the communication device, to the three armor suits laying beside them. It was then that Benkai mentioned two prisoners that the soldier encountered. That’s when it finally hit her. ”I see. Are you three going to pose as the soldiers who have been killed? If so, Kira and I must be the prisoners.” Kira’s eyes went wide as she began mumbling loudly beneath Nir’s hand.

Kuro’d ignore it and hover to Benkai, ”Yeah! Benkai’s right! R-17, just tell them that he pressed the distress signal because you encountered these two.” A tendril gestured to the two girls. While all of that went on, Van would slowly walk over to one of the armor suits. ”Let’s just hurry up and get out of here before they dispatch another squad. Tell them we’re returning to the main ship...” He began putting on the armored suit. Nir would release his hold on Kira and join Van. ”He’s right. We don’t have enough time.”

Pegasus

The Duran soldiers were struggling against Sata. Unfortunately for soldier 649, he was no match for Sata’s physical prowess. She delivered such a blow, that his helmet had partially gone through the floor. This had left 671 faced against Sata. “....Dammit.” He stood his ground, raising his crossbow. “You giants. Sure, you’re a pretty one, but you’ll never be accepted in our world. Hated in Duran, and even all of the other kingdoms of Galea...” He began chuckling, getting the last word on the female giant. The device that was flashing would hold, letting out a bright light. “FOR DURAN!!!” 671 would drop his weapon, saluting before the device went off. An explosion would go off! If the other devices had been set, the entire ship would have been destroyed! However, since one had been activated, one had released the magical energy to trigger an explosion.

The explosion in the engine room had sent a shockwave throughout the entire ship. It’d also tilt from having lost its engine. The assassins, who had been suspended in air from Morlorn, would use this opportunity to counter his mental prowess. “Now!” Yelled one of the assassins, biting on a small device in his helmet. It’d trigger a continuous sound wave developed especially for mental magic users. It was created to disrupt the magic user using the high pitch sound. The other assassins were safe from this, as their helmets protected them. If it worked, one assassin would quickly move towards Morlorn and send a kick straight at his face.

Poshielle

The battle in Poshielle raged on! Brotherhood members and villagers were trading blows, with the brotherhood seeming like the clear victor. Most of these villagers had no fighting experience, and some were still recovering from their wounds from the bandit raid. Things were looking grimm for them. The leader took notice of this, watching as his villagers were being slaughtered like dogs. “Damn you!!!” Levesque took the moment to push his sword away and send a punch straight at his face, sending the man flying back and rolling across the floor. “I warned you, you fool. A shame. A true leader would have put the safety of his village first.” Zid watched, continuing to hold Anna. While he watched the madness, a villager rushed the two children with a spear, “Haaaa!!!!” The boy would quickly turn his head and draw his sword, pulling Anna to the side. By doing so, the man’s attack missed Anna. This opening was then siezed by Zid, who stabbed the man in the chest.

In Shinji’s district, the cloaked individual was locked in a heated battle. Shinji would exlaim that it was time to get serious, drawing his spear. “Ooooh, so you’re finally going to use a weapon on me? Wise decision. You would have died fighting with your mere fists.” He’d raise his claws and rush Shinji, stabbing at the young man’s chest. “You’re mine!!!!!!”

Meanwhile, in Neesi’s home, Neesi would drive her spear deeper into the man’s body. He grabbed onto the end that protruded from his stomach, snapping it off. “You obviously don’t know who I am!!!!!” With a quick 180 degree turn, he drove the end of the spear right into Neesi’s chest. The two children would scream out for their mother! Akito would quickly stand and run towards the man. “You monster!!!!!! I will kill you!!!!!” He turned towards Akito, quickly grabbing the boy by the neck. “No!!! Please don’t hurt my brother!!! Please!!!” Akita’d run and grab the man’s arm, crying hysterically.

Hideout

In the hideout, the brotherhood were on pursuit of the group of intruders. “Get them!! Make sure none of them exit alive!!” More of the brotherhood members joined in, with a group turning the corner in front of Remi, Biggs, Koji and the golem. “We’ve got you now!” The two groups of pursuers would trap the four in the middle, slowly walking towards them.

Last edited by Van on Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:00 pm

Waterfall

Soldier R-17 has gotten his answer. Benkei, Kuro and Van had made it clear. They would urge him to let the respondent know they were fine and found two prisoners. “R-17, are you still there?” “Ye- yess! Everything is fine sir. We just found two suspicious females and are unsure about what to do next. We shall be heading back to you in a moment.” “Alright, sounds good. But, there is no need to change your location. We are already headed there on the airship.” R-17 would around to the faces of the group before him, nervously. “Oh o-k sir. We shall be here.” The transmission was cut

Hideout

The four are now surrounded! They have nowhere to go now. ”You ready to fight these guys?” Biggs readied himself, taking out his long broad sword. ”Do we have a choice?” Remi also readied herself taking out her griamore. Koji and the golem would remain inbetween them. The brotherhood charged in! Biggs would swing his massive sword taking out at least 5 of them. As for Remi, she wasn’t able to utilize her more powerful spells from out of her griamore. The members have her no time to read as they rushed her from multiple directions. She is using her signature fire element to blast enemies always, one by one.

Pegasus

Soldier 671 is upset at the fact that he has to face the giantess alone. He would drop his weapon as well as activate the bomb in the engine room. Sata would realize that she had no chance of stopping the explosion. She would get thrown by the incredible shockwave the bomb produced ultimately destroying the engine room. This would cause the left wing to fail and now the Pegasus is falling down to the ground.

During the initial explosion, Morlorn lost his focus. The Viper unit was now free. One of them had used a device to scramble the minds of those within a 15 foot radius. While the other Vioers were well equipped to defend against this, Morlorn was left to writhe in agony. He keeled over holding his head. One of them took advantage of this and sent a kick to Morlorn’s face. Fortunately for him, the foot was met with a rapier. It had thrusted straight through the mans foot and he screaming in pain, while the others looked on. Morlorn has looked up to his savior. “Lord Rapahel!” Raphael has then picked the man up with his sword, slinging him towards the others. “What is that revolting sound?” He would say holding his head.

Poshielle

The demonic member had rushed Shinji with his sharp claws. ”Yeah right that’ll work.” Shinji would hold his spear horizontally, warding off the attacks from the demonic man. T”Tch. Is this all you got?” Shinji would then counter by throwing the demons arms up with his spear. He would then slash at beast multiple times.

Anna is looking on to the site of this massacre. She couldn’t believe the people she had saved was now being tormented by those she thought were good people. ”How can this be happening?” She is scared and confused. Not long after one of the villagers had attacked her and Zid. Thankfully, Zid was able to kill the attacker. This would come as a shock to Anna. She has never killed anyone nor has seen death so close in a very long time. Memories of a massacre had begun to haunt her. She would run away from Zid. She had no specific destination. It would just so happen that Anna had overheard screaming and was drawn to that direction. She had crept up to the door only to find Neesi and her children Akita and Akito at the mercy of a hooded man. She is still petrified but has reacted based off her instincts. Her aura began to glow and she would point her hands out at the man. She was attempting to blast the man away. Just a little bit more and BWAAM. She had fired a wace if holy magic at the man blasting him through the shed, releasing his grip from Akita and Akito.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:31 pm

Benkei would put on a suit of armor while the remaining solder responded to his superior. Just then the radio sounded off that they would come to their location and are on their way "Crap we do not have a lot of time here, Kuro need a favor of you any chance you can change into a rope to tie up the girls and then once they get into a cell disperse and do a recon of the whole ship?". Benkei would look at the solder and narrow his eyes "I need something from you, teach us any important code words,hand gestures or give us any important lock information before they get here". Benkei knew how things worked with solders and how their system worked a bit to well. "Okay girls no story short things are about to get crazy and i need you to go along with this plan, we are so close than we ever been before and we are about to hit enemy territory "
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:22 pm

Waterfall

They didn’t have much time left. The same Duran airship that they were preparing to board, was already making its way to the group. And so Benkai gave his order to both Kuro and R-17. Kuro’d grin, ”Sounds good! Ladies, I’ll try not to tighten up around the breast region!” He’d change his form, becoming a black rope, and would wrap around both of them. ”We’re actually going to do this!? What if our cover’s blown!?” Kira’d cry out, thinking of everything that could go wrong with this plan. Stella, on the other hand, remained calm. She’d turn to Benkai, ”It’s okay Benkai. We understand. Kira may not like it, but she’ll get through. You guys just stay safe.”

Kuro’s bind was tight on the two girls. They were pressed against each other, but comfortable enough to breathe and speak normally. Nir and Van would finish putting on their armor suits. ”Benkai’s right R-17, what must we know in order for this plan to work? We’re depending on you for this information.” Van tightened the forearm guards, turning to the soldier. ”And which one of us is Soldier 626? We’ll also need to know our identification numbers. You lie to us, and you die.” Nir would turn to Van, resting his hands on his hips. ”C’mon Van. We can’t threaten him. That’ll just make him nervous. Look R-17, we’re trusting you.” The group could see the airship pulling into view. Everything was just about set. All they needed was some extra information

Pegasus

An alarm had sounded. The airship was now crashing down. Without the engine powering the wing, Pegasus was incapable of flight. On top of that, Duran persisted in their attack. Smaller airships continued their fire, trying to destroy the giant airship completely. While this went on, a much bigger battle was going to take place in the main hall of the airship. The Viper assassin, who was attacking Morlorn, was stopped rather easily by a rapier. It belonged to none other than Raphael. This immediately put the other assassins on high alert. Their target was now in the room with them. “Shit! Raphael’s actually here!” Yelled one of the assassins. The assassin who was caught by the stab, was thrown towards his comrades. They all moved, allowing the assassin to pass right by and land on the floor. “Aaaaaghhh!!! Fuck!!! My foot!!!” He remained on the floor grabbing his foot in pain.

The others distanced themselves, circling Raphael to surround him. “So Sod, you ready to take him down?” Asked one of the assassins, with his wrist saber drawn. Sod, who also had his saber drawn, nodded in response. “I was born ready! Just be careful! This guy’s not even affected by our pitch!” One of the assassins would suddenly rush Raphael, slashing his saber across to cut him. The others would follow up accordingly depending on Raphael’s counter.

Poshielle

Blood was being shed on the streets of Poshielle once again. There was now fighting all over the village, with villagers trying their best to defend themselves from the assault of False Wisdom. Unfortunately for them, False Wisdom was winning this battle. The leader was currently being pummeled in the face by Levesque, who held him by the collar. Blood was seeping from gashes on his face, dripping onto the floor. “Y-You....bastard......” Mumbled the leader. Levesque grinned, tossing the man onto the floor. “You’re so weak. I’m not even sure your village with suffice.” Villagers rushed Levesque to protect their leader, but were all met by brotherhood members. Swords were swung about, with Levesque and the village leader at the center of it all. “I gave you a chance. But you humans are just so foolish...” He’d walk over to the leader, kicking him in the side. Zid could only watch the horror, distracted by it. Never before had he seen Levesque and the brotherhood act this way. It distracted him long enough for Anna to pull away and run off, “Huh!? Wait! Anna!!!!” The boy tried to run after her, but was stopped by two villagers wielding spears. “You’re not going anywhere!!”

Back with Shinji, the member of False Wisdom continued his attack. It was parried by the young warrior, and ultimately directed upwards. “Shit!!” Yelled the member, as Shinji was given an opening for attack. A relentless spear attack was directed. Slashes upon slashes would tear up the man’s torso. “Aggghh!!!!” He’d stumble back and fall onto the floor. What remained was a gruesome sight, as his whole torso was opened up. Blood flooded from the man’s gaping mouth as a tentacle shot out with a claw attached at the end. It whipped about, slashing at Shinji’s neck. What was this demonic transformation!?

In Neesi’s home, the False Wisdom member continued to choke the life out of young Akito. He was beginning to turn purple. “Haha! You look like a grape!” Akita grabbed and grabbed at his arm, even starting to pound on the man’s shoulder. “LET GO OF HIM! MONSTER! YOU’RE KILLING HIM!” Tears streamed down her face. This monster wasn’t going to let go, until he spotted a feint light from the corner of his eye. “What the..?” He turned to see Anna standing at the doorway, her aura glowing brightly. She’d point out at the man and send a powerful burst of Holy magic at him. The attack would ram right into him, releasing his grip of Akito. The boy would drop to the floor, gasping for air while Akita held him. As for the man, he was sent through the side of the house. His body would begin disintegrating as he cried out in a high pitch screech. It was so loud that everyone in the village would be able to hear it.

Hideout

Biggs and Remi were able to hold off some of the members. But it was futile, as the waves seemed endless. More and more members joined in to stop the intruders. Just when they were going to attack, they all stopped. It was as if they all had suddenly been placed under a trance. They all just stood there, with marks beginning to glow on their foreheads. Instead of proceeding with their attack, they all ran towards the exit of the hideout. They were heading to Poshielle. The question was, why?
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:52 pm

Waterfall

The group had begun to put there armor on as well as tying the girls up. They all wanted to hear it straight from R-17. They wanted to know exactly how things would be so they weren’t found out. After a threthening remake of Van, R-17 was quite nervous. Thankfully Nir was able to calm the situation. Inside the mind of R-17 he would curse the group. He couldn’t believe he was forced to do the work of Galatian scum. “This is my first time encountering Galatians and they’re every bit savage as what I’ve heard. I’ll make them pay for making a fool of me.” He would now address the group. “Ok well first things first. You all need to know that we each have identification numbers. Their are different ensignias which tell you what branch you’re apart of. We have 1 Python, 2 Viper and me a Serpent. Simply put we aren’t high ranking at all. We must always address our commanding leaders with respect. We can never deny an order.” R-17 paused. (Someone) asks for the ranking order. “Well starting from the lowest rankings it would be the Serpent units. They are the pawns of our group and are in masses. Next up will be Vipers like us. The next rank up would be the Pythons. We have some of the Python members on board which by the way, 626 is a Python. After we have a special unit specializing in assasinations, Black Mamba. Then the King Cobras who are said to be on par with that of demon lords. But there’s a group even stronger than them. The Baselisk. There are only four members of the Baselisk ranking.” He would pause again for the group to take in the information. “There aren’t any specific greetings besides our traditional salute.” He proceeds to show them exactly them how to properly salute higher ranking members. He would fold his arms holding them up, unfolding his right arm and creating an “S” like shape. Looks kinda like a snake. “Now once you are in this position, hold it until you are acknowledged.” (R-17 was lying, but no one could tell. There was no real greeting besides the traditional salute. This would later be a site to behold.) “The next thing you should know is our identification numbers. Only us from the Python rank down have numbers. In the Python rank they number from anywhere in the hundreds. Those in the Viper Ranking are numbered in the thousands. Those special identification numbers with an “R” in front of them are rookies. Or rather they are in the Serpent unit. If you look over to the arm band on you left, it’ll show the ensignia with your number on it.” The Duran airship is in sight just as R-17 had been finishing up his explanation. “Oh I almost forgot! Be very careful, there are two Black Mamba members on this ship and one member of the King Cobra.”

Pegasus

Raphael had looked on to the assassins that have infiltrated his ship. “So.. ugly. You’ve made my beautiful ship so very ugly with your presence.” It would appear as if Raphael was talking to himself. It was as if he completely ignored whatever the assasina were saying. They did noticed that Raphael wasn’t affected by the pitch of there device to scramble the minds of those around them. Raphael is able to enhance or descreaae  his perception through the use of his magic. By altering this feat he made it so that he couldn’t even hear the sound of the device. He was then surround by the group ready to strike. He had finally noticed. “Oh what’s this?” One of the assassins had attempted to strike Rapahel down. In the blink of an eye Raphael and seemingly disappeared and the reappeared outside of the circle of me with his back turned. He had missed his target truning towards Raphael only to have his body falling down in pieces. Raphael had cut him multiple times taking the young mans life.

Hideout

While Biggs and Remi were able to hold them off for quite some time they were eventually overrun by the seemingly endless horde. But with a miracle they had stopped their attack and ran off in the direction of the exit. ”Wha? What’s going on??” Remi and Biggs would look at themselves in confusion. ”They’re going somewhere. Should we follow them?” ”Ma- maybe. I think.” The four would chase after the brotherhood members.

Poshielle

He was successful in his assault. It finally showed that This demonic being was hurt. ”Not as indestructible as you thought you were huh?!” Shinji would smile with confidence. The battle is going his way. He would then look on to the mutilated site of the man with his chest tore open. He wasn’t finished as a spear like tentacle spring out slashing at Shinji’s neck.”Ahh! WHAT THE HELL MAN! THAT’S SO GROSS!” Shinji avoided a fatal blow but was knicked by the sharp tentacle. ”What the hell is he??” Shinji would look nervous as he would softly question what this beast was.

After finally freeing Akito and Akita from certain death, Anna dropped to her knees. The man she blasted was being disintegrated. The villagers would look one to this disgusting site. Anna would then look up to Akita with tears in her eyes as she held her brother tightly
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:45 pm

Benkei watched as the grouped was ready and r-17 explained the ranking system from high to low. R-17 explain how the low ranks were serpents and the higher ups were python's. He mentioned how 626 was a python and benkei looked at his shoulder "Urgh dam it guess i lucked out and go the short end of the straw" Benkei watched as R-17 displayed the salute and he felt something was off. A salute that looked similar to a snake "Hmmm okay i understand then " Kuro and every one was in place as the approaching ship could be heard ruffling the trees and leaves. Benkei looked at R-17 still feeling like something was off and approached van "Hey van keep tabs on him he is lying about something, i am not doing that stupid embarrassing salute I am doing a standard salute if i get caught just let it happen and stick to the plan even if u have to hit me and convince them yourself"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:23 am

Waterfall

Nir and Van stood around R-17, listening word for word. He broke down the different rankings to the Duran empire. Everything they needed to know in order to keep up with the charade. ”I see. So...” Nir looked down at his arm band, noticing that he had 2319. ”So I guess I’m a Viper operative.” Benkai had pointed out that he had drawn the short stick. He was wearing the Python 626 armor, meaning he was their superior. ”Benkai, you’re our leading officer. You’ve got a big role to play. Thanks for giving us that information R-17. We’ll need to be on our A-game if we’re going to make it out alive. With two Black Mambas and one Cobra, there’s no room for slip-ups.” The two girls nodded. Kira understood what was at stake, but she couldn’t help her anxiety. She was sweating profusely. ”Oh man.....I hope we don’t get caught! I’m too pretty to die!” Kuro’d chuckle. ”The pretty ones don’t die. With you being a prisoner, they’d probably-“ Van would immediately strike Kuro with a glare. ”Enough!”

The young hunter would raise his arm, looking at his band. ”This isn’t a time to fool around Kuro. We’ve got a job to do, and I’d like if you took this seriously.” He’d then look at Kira. ”And stop your crying. You’ll blow our whole operation.” As he spoke, Benkai approached him, letting him know of his suspicions. ”You do what you want Benkai. It’d make much more sense if you did something different anyways, you are, after all, our superior.” The Duran airship was now pulling up overhead. Nir’d walk up to the two girls, holding onto the makeshift rope Kuro transformed into.

Pegasus

Viper operative 2110 was easily take care of. Raphael’s actions weren’t even viewable to the  untrained eye. All that remained were chunks of human flesh and armor. This left the remaining three Viper operatives a bit frightened. “Wh-What the fuck!? 2110!!!” Called out 2112, his comrade’s mutilated body lying before him. “You bastard!!!” The three men were yelling out at the top of their lungs in a rage. Viper operative 2112 would allow his emotion to direct his next move! He’d quickly run at Raphael, attempting to pierce his chest with his saber. 2113 would follow through, running to the side to attack Raphael’s opening. He’d also attack Raphael with a slash attack upon his reaction. They were going to attempt to keep the man on his toes. Sod, remained still. He couldn’t move. What he had just witnessed, he wasn’t prepared for. Deep down inside, he knew that he wouldn’t escape this ordeal alive.

Outside, the attacks continued. Pegasus descended at a faster rate. Pieces of the ship were beginning to break off from the siege.

Poshielle

The demonic cry from earlier had put multiple members of the brotherhood on alert. Many suddenly became entranced, with a marking appearing on their forehead. Some, who were unmarked, continued to fight. It was until they realized what was going on, that they’d stop to look around. Even Zid himself stopped, a marking appearing on his forehead. The leader of the village remained on the ground, bleeding from Levesque’s attacks. “W-What’s going on....!?” Levesque’s fists would tighten as his head remained lowered. His face was covered in shadow. “My child. Someone in this village has killed my child......” Everyone appeared bewildered. There was a momentary pause in the fighting and bloodshed. A long silence had fallen upon the village before Levesque cried out, “MY CHILD!” His face was demonic, with an eye opening on his forehead. Those who were marked would convulse before growing demonic appendages and claws. They’d begin slaughtering everyone in their way with no remorse, including the brotherhood members who weren’t marked. Zid would quickly slash straight through the villagers who stood in his way, cutting them half with his clawed arm. He’d stand in the pool of blood before turning in the direction of Neesi’s home.

Back in the small shed, the two twins embraced each other. Akita was still comforting her brother, who had recently been choked. He’d come to his senses, turning to Anna, “T—Thank you...” It wasn’t until they both realized that their mother was on the other side of the shed. She was gasping for air, the spear driven into her. At this point she had lost too much blood. “Akita. Akito.....” Neesi was desperately trying to hang on, holding onto the spear that was embedded into her flesh. “I-I....I love you both. Mommy loves you both.”

Hideout

All of the members who had been marked exited the hideout. They’d begin running through the thicket, heading for Poshielle. As they ran, they transformed into demonic looking creatures, resembling clawed spider-like human hybrids.

Last edited by Van on Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:43 pm

Waterfall

The Duran airship had finally descended upon the group. Some members were visible on top of the ship. An entrance had opened up before them. Coming out of the airship was a man of decent stature. He didn't seem like he had high authority. On his shoulder band was a python with the number 490. With him another man, quiet tall, had walked out with him. He looked as if he were royalty wearing a black mantle with fur at its ends. He had a scruffy beard as well as a mature look in his face. you could tell he was a seasoned vet. "You didn't have to come along sir." 490 would say. This member of royalty had a stern look on his face, "Soldier 626 pressed the distress signal... I want to see for myself." They would finish speaking amongst themselves and walk up to the group of 6. R-17 would signal over to Benkei, who wore soldier 626's gear to greet the two men who had stood before them.

Pegasus

After the quick response of Raphael, the other soldiers were intimidated by his speed. It wasn't long before two others would surround him preparing to avenge their comrades. Both 2112 and 2113 ran up on Raphael attempting to take his life. 2112 had tried to pierce his chest while 2113 slashed at his side. 2112 had been successful in connecting with his chest. Likewise, 2113 had connected with his side. However, there was a problem. Raphael had stood there unphased. "Oh man.. you guys really don't know your place." Raphael would grab both weapons. He would clutch them tightly as they would try to pull away but were unable. "Fine then.. I shall show you where stand." Quickly he would spin, releasing the grips of both soldiers. Raphael would take hold of both swords' handle and would rush 2112. He would slash severing his arms first then his legs. 2112's remaining body would begin to fall to the ground but before that, Raphael had threw one of the swords at 2113. It would pierce his chest stunning him enough to not realize that Raphael had appeared before him slashing at his head severing it. 2112's body would fall to the ground as well as 2113's head. Morlorn would was as his commander apprehended these soldiers with ease.

Meanwhile, on top of the Pegasus where the majority of the battle was, many had fallen off including Pegasus soldiers. Braaga had been fighting to keep his balance. "Dammit! Wha da hells goin on here!?" Sata had crawled her way to the top. She had escaped the explosion!. "Braaga!" She would call. "Hmm?" HE would look over to Sata. "Look." She would point over the edge of the ship. She was showing how close the ship was to reaching the ground. "Before the ship reaches the ground, we will need to jump off and catch it." "You orderin me around woman??" He didn't take too kindly to orders. "If we allow the airship to be destroyed by something as small as an ambush from these weak soldiers, how would that look on Lord Raphael's name?" "Tch! Why should I care?" "Simply because this is also your means of transportation. It will also tarnish your name as a Braaga The Unbreakable." Braaga had started to get angered. The pride of an ogre is on par with that of a giant. "Fine! Less save the ship."

Poshielle

Anna had been breathing heavy. Akita and Akito were free. It was a short lived moment of them hugging it out. They had quickly rushed over to their mother who had still been impaled with the spear. Anna would come over. “Please.. Allow.. allow me to help.” She would pull the spear out and attempt to heal Neesi.

Shinji’s battle with this demon continued. The demon was acting strange after that loud screech. ”What was that sound?” He would think to himself. ”I guess it’s time to end this.” Shinji would then activate the magic hidden within his spear. It was a lightening based element that you can see streak of lightining emitting from it. ”THUNDERDEVIL!”He would yell rushing the demon and impaling it’s gaping chest. The magic in the spear would release electrocuting the demon from the inside.

Hideout

Biggs, Remi, Koji and the little golem had followed the brootherhood members out. THheir wierd behavior had peaked their interest. "Hey look up ahead!" Remi and Biggs would look up at the members running throw the bushes. They were transforming into demonic looking beings. Some more demonic than the others. "What is going on!" It wasn't too far but there in a far off but visible distance they could see a village. "What a minute! They're headed for Poshielle!" "Shinji is there! Biggs! We have to hurry! "Right!"
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:51 pm

Benkei would see the ship descend before the group and make a stern landing. some of the solders could be seen from the top of the ship as the entrance had open. Before them stood two men,both seem of high rank. They began to speak among themselves about the situation at hand and one of them seem to have a very stern face towards benkei. They both approached him and with nir by his side holding the two girls hostage. Benkei would look at them with his mask on and salute them with a standard formal military salute. Benkei deepened his voice "Sir during our recon we stumbled upon these two girls in the forest with two others who seem to get away, they may be spies or solders from enemy lines". He motions for the girls to walk to his side "Permission to take them in for questioning and survey the area for the others". He would hope they would be allowed to approach the ship
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:25 am

Waterfall

The ship had finally descended. From the main hatch opening walked two men. One of them appeared to wear the same armor that Benkai was currently wearing, which meant he was a Boa ranked operative. Nir stood there, assessing the situation at hand, because the other didn’t wear the typical armor and band the usual soldiers wore. No, this man seemed more important. He must be a high ranking officer. ’This guy must either be one of the Mambas R-17 told us about. Or, he could be a Cobra.’ They’d watch Benkai approach the two, giving a standard salute. Nir and Van would also salute, however, they’d give the “S” shaped salute R-17 had informed them of. Benkai’d then explain why the distress signal was pressed, motioning Nir to his side afterwards. He’d push the two girls towards Benkai. ”Here ya go sir!”

Stella remained calm, with an emotionless look on her face. She wanted to play her role well. With Benkai mentioning a spies, her act was on. ”You won’t get anything from us....” Kira, on the other hand, couldn’t control her anxiety and fear. She was sweating profusely. Van seemed to notice. ’Dammit, she’s going to blow this whole thing!’ He clenched his fist, fearing that the high ranking officer would question Kira here and cause her to break. Fortunately for the group, Stella was able to notice this. ”Unless you spare us....We’ll give all the information we have if you spare us.” Kira’d turn to Stella, calming down a bit. Nir’d smile underneath his helmet. ’Good work Stella!!’

Pegasus

Sod was frozen in place. Both of his remaining comrades were killed by the cruelest stroke. Their mutilated bodies laid there. “Dammit!! You bastard!!!” There was a zero chance of survival from here on out. He’d have no choice but to alert the Duran ships attacking. They’d have to signal a defeat. A small device would slide from his forearm guard. He’d catch it and press the button, signaling the retreat. “You may have won today. But we shall be avenged you pathetic magic scum! Without your magic, you’re nothing! You all shall feel Duran’s wrath in time!” Two sabers unsheathed from his wrists, “COME! I shall face death like a man!!!!”

It was inevitable. Duran’s defeat was clearly shown. In every way they had underestimated the Pegasus’ crew. Many of the soldiers were fatally wounded on the deck. Mutilated bodies were scattered across the polished wood. Some of the survivors were desperately trying to escape. They wouldn’t even try and stop Braaga and Sata from saving their ship. Many of the smaller ships, that were attacking, would pull back.

Poshielle

The two twins watched Anna as she offered her help, removing the spear and beginning to heal the wound with her magic. Akita’s eyes would begin tearing up as she looked at Anna, “Oh Anna!! I missed you so much!! I’m so glad you’re back to help us!!!” She’d hug her. All of that emotion that was bottled up was finally let loose. Akito’d just watch the two with a smile. Although he didn’t know Anna like his sister did, he was thankful for her help. “Yeah, thank you again Anna.....” Neesi’s breathing would stabilize. At the doorway to the house, Zid stood watching. “Anna!”

In the alleyway, where Shinji battled the brotherhood member, he finished the demon off with a lightning based attack released from his spear. The creature was burnt to a crisp from the electrical surge. But before dying, it released a painful screech. Not too long after, the remaining cloaked members would land on the roof of a house beside Shinji. “So you’re the one causing us trouble! Killing my children!” Both of the members spoke the same line simultaneously.

Back with Levesque, he paused his beating on the village leader. Instead, he turned in Anna’s direction. “It appears I have a bigger issue.”

Hideout

The members who retreated to Poshielle were now passing through the gates to join the other demons gathered in the square.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:41 am