Tale of Fantasia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the kingdom of Galatia is attacked, and its Oracle is kidnapped, a group of warriors band together to restore order to the kingdom!

3 posters

The Tourney of Champions!!!

Van
    Van
    Admin

The Tourney of Champions!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tourney of Champions!!!

Post by Van Tue May 09, 2017 11:45 pm

Sector Three had been decided!!! Nir was the victor! "Thank you everyone!!!" He waved at the crowd while exiting the arena, his sight on one person the entire time. It was the Oracle. "I will not fail you." He'd exit through the hallway, making his way back to the viewing cell. "OKAY! LET'S GET THE SECTOR FOUR WARRIORS OUT HERE! THIS HAS BEEN AMAZING!" The announcer was so hyped, she bent over the railing, sending some of the men behind here into a nosebleed frenzy! "I WONDER WHAT KIND OF SPECIAL WARRIORS WE'L HAVE HERE!"

The fifteen warriors slowly walked onto the arena platform. It was still damaged from the first sector battle. One of the warriors, a dwarf, chuckled and made his presence known. "I shall be the victor of the battle! I want everyone to know my name! Julheim of Targeth!" He struck a pose and was instantly boo'd by the crowd! "What!? Why don't you cheer!? Agh!" Some of the warriors chuckled as they waited for the battle to begin.

"ALRIGHT! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!!!!"
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Wed May 10, 2017 6:24 am

An impressive battle indeed. Among the 15 warriors that have entered one had introduced himself as Julheim! "A very confident one." One of the warriors said. "He who barks loudest often is the weakest." All eyes were on Julhiem. There was one warrior that stood out as he entered the arena. Without saying a word he just walked slowly onto the platform. "WHO IS THIS GUY!!" The announcer says. "ARE WE IN THE PRESENCE OF A GIANT!?" This person was standing at about 12 feet tall easily towering over these warriors. Also to add to that, the man had appeared in a large brown tattered hood that completely covered the face and body. Their identity was kept secret. This fourth sector battle will be interesting.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Wed May 10, 2017 10:26 pm

As the contestants of the tournament gather benkei among the few of the Warriors steps forward "So this stage is where my destiny lies?" He looks around the crowds and the destroyed field talking aloud to himself " Ah yes the people have come to bare witness to the fruits of my labor as I will transcend and take my rightful place as the guard to the Oracle" he places his hand's firmly on his staff and prays " Oh great oracle for ur divine graces guides me and leads me to success as well as fulfillment, please with ur sacred grace and wisdom guide me in my journey and battle leading me to ever lasting virtue" he begins to human and chant asking for the other warriors to pray with him and pray to her grace. The warriors look at benkei with disgust and laugh at him stating he will be the first to go and die in this battle. Benkei smiles upon them stating " I will not fall for her grace needs me to take my place by her side and assume divine protection so please be still and let me proceed with my destiny" . The largest of the group stomps towards Benkei with such anger and hostility as he claims Benkei is full of himself with his carefree and holy manners it sickens him so.
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Wed May 10, 2017 11:10 pm

Julheim cannot help but stare at the monk-like warr-, no he's definitely a monk. What is a guy like him doing with men like this? Just the thought angered Julheim. "What is this!?!? Is this not the Tourney of Champions!? What is a man like him doing here!? We did not come to pray like religious idiots! We have come to battle you fool!" Julheim would raise his axe into the air, "I will show all of you the power of the Targethian dwarves!!!!"

The warriors, who were recently agreeing with Julheim, turned to the dwarf as he sent his battle cry! In an instant, Julheim would transform into a massive bear-like beast. He'd send a powerful roar, which would send five of the warriors flying back. "HOLY MOLY!!!!!! WHAT A BEAST!!!!" Some of the warriors would cower and hide behind their weapons. They'd try and distance themselves from the raging Julheim.

He'd turn his attention to the massive warrior who was cloaked, thrashing about and slamming his paws into the arena and causing shockwaves. "So this is the power of the dwarves that reside in Targeth?" King Palidos would rub his chin, watching in amazement.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Wed May 10, 2017 11:56 pm

With an incredible display of power, Julhiem had proved he has might in his side. However this intimidation factor had not phased the cloaked warrior. Likewise the ramblings of the monk Benkei had also been ineffective to the cloaked one, paying no mind to him. Instead he would advance toward Julhiem. Walking at a slow rate. The hooded warrior is now staring down Julhiem. What is about to unfold between these two warriors. "START THE MATCH ALREADY!" One fan had spoken up. The others had followed up in a restless manner. "AHHHHH OF COURSE SORRY!" The female announcer was in awe at the power that was just displayed. "LET THE FOURTH AND FINAL SECTOR BEGIN!"
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Thu May 11, 2017 11:00 pm

Benkei watched as the bear like dwarf named Julhiem transformed and the match had finally commenced "Ahhh i see the fight has started the lines have been drawn" He looks at the others and calmly tells them "I will hand this brute swiftly and be with you all in a few" Benkei grips his staff firmly and slams it into the ground causing cracks and shakes along the ground "Now Now my good man by the divine orders of the oracle herself and to all these wonderful beings here i order you to just walk off this stage and forfeit" He looks at julhiem who is rampaging and sighs "Forgive me my dear oracle for he does not know i am your messenger and it is written in the stars already "Benkei with blinding speed disappears and appears beside julhiem side by his rib cage and concentrates his light energy and chi into his knuckle punch, puncturing his ribs and sending him flying skipping along the ground breaking it all together
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Fri May 12, 2017 12:56 am

Julheim continued pounding the ground with his paws, shaking the arena. The warriors were beginning to distance themselves from the beast. Benkai's prayers and monk-talk were enraging him. His presence was like spitting on the custom. "I shall defeat you myself!!!!" Before he could even act, Benkai disappeared, appearing at Julheim's side. Such speed hadn't been expected. "What!?" Julheim turned his head towards Benkai before he was punched in his rib area.

The force of the punch had sent Julheim rolling across the arena. In his path he knocked ten of the warriors over and off the edge! But he managed to save himself by clawing into the arena. "What...What was that!?" The crowd was sent into a frenzy from Benkai's display of power. "INCREDIBLE!!!! WITH JUST ONE PUNCH HE WAS ABLE TO ELIMINATE TEN WARRIORS!" Julheim gathered himself and was beginning to change his form again, this time into a massive horned lion. The tail was armored in tough scales. His weight was even beginning to crack the arena. "That won't happen again monk!"
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Fri May 12, 2017 1:10 am

At the point of attack the hooded giant was caught off guard from Benkei's speed and power. The giant was pushed back a tad bit from the force of his attack but nonetheless was ineffective. The other giant had snuck up on the hooded one. "This stage ain't big enough for two Giants!" The taller giant had tried to swing it massive club around to strike down the hooded one, however that attack was easily avoided. Despite his size the hooded giant was quick and agile. By leaping towards the size the hooded giant had avoided a massive blow. Then with a quick reaction was able to kick off from where he landed and shoulder charged the giant. The giant was blow with such force he was sent into the stands breaking it apart. The fans had scattered as quick as possible. Among the fans that were in the line of fire were Biggs, Remi, Anna and Koji. "RUN FOR IT!!!!" Biggs had done everything in his power to just narrowly escape the blow. He succeeded in getting his friends away but was hurt during the attack. "Biggs are you ok!?" Remi had said. Anna was shooken up a little but was able to recover after Biggs had said he was alright.

"NOW THATS HOW YOU INVOLVE THE FANS!" The female announcer had said. Some fans were expectedly angry with what just happened while others that weren't involved got more excited. The king had dispatched a medic team for those who had been injured.

The hooded giant had stood tall and refaced the remaining fighters only to witness Julhiem had taken in another form.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Fri May 12, 2017 10:08 pm

Benkei watched as his attack had blown the dwarf back a few while his large body and the impact from his attacked had knocked out ten fighters out the ring "Goodness me i was trying to hold back some so that wouldn't happen but look at the mess that has become of this match" He turned his head to see two giants going at it and the hooded one being unimpressed with the other giants attack "Hmm this is a spectacle to say the least" Benkei looked into the sky praising the oracle "Oh divine beauty you test me with your holy power do you not?" He then noticed how the bear like dwarf had began to stand up saving himself from benkei attack and transformed yet again into a horned lion type creature "Hmmm i want to say chimera definitely of the berserker class" he walked to the dwarf giving off a fox smile "Come now friend less we want something broken or scarred " Benkei could see how the creature was ready to charge and got into a tai-chi defensive stance "Oh forgive me goddess for he does not know his own strength will be his downfall " Benkei hands begin to glow blue and bright waiting for the creature to attack with his recklessness "Hmm i predict horn forward tail swinging hehehe " he snickered to himself
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sat May 13, 2017 12:52 am

Julheim watched as one of the giants had been sent into the crowd. That only left Julheim, the monk, the cloaked giant and a measly warrior. But Julheim's target had been chosen from the beginning. It was that talkative monk. The one who didn't know how to keep his mouth shut. "Monk, if this were a battle to the death, your mouth would be ripped right off your face." He snarled and clawed into the platform. The swinging tail bursted through the platform, moving underneath. It'd puncture through the platform again, this time in Benkai's area. If Benkai was caught, the tail would wrap around the monk and constrict him.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Mon May 15, 2017 2:08 pm

There were only four combatants left. It was clear that Benkei and Julhiem were locked in a fierce battle. The hooded giant had turned towards the remaining warrior of decent stature. The warrior had this look of awe and noticed the giant looking at him. He slowly looked up to feel such great pressure from this warrior. He had gulped a little then heavy breaths right after. He knew he was completely out classed. "I give up." Some fans had paused their cheers for the battle. "Huh?" "What did he say?" The average looking warrior had muttered once again. "I give up." "He's giving up without even putting up a fight?" "WHAT A COWARD!!" "BOOOOO!!!!" "BOOO!!" The boos had kept going on and on. The warrior was completely embarrassed and kept his head down in shame while clinching his fist. The giant had stood tall looking into the warrior. Then turned his back ok the warrior, still silent. The giant had no interest in someone with such a weak will. The giant would then start walking toward Benkei and Julhiem preparing to join the fray. Just as the giant was about half way towards the two, the warrior had leapt into action with a smirk. He would attempt to slice at the Giant's legs with his wooden sword. Little did he know this Giant wasn't like the rest. His reaction time was far beyond most Giants. With a quick little hop the Giant easily avoided the slash surprising the warrior. Now the Giant is high above him. Now falling the Giant send a big right foot, into the warrior's back. The warrior couldn't make any kind of reaction to avoid the attack and was stomped to the ground. The force from the Giant's stomp had shaken the arena causing the other two combatants remaining to lose their footing. The Giant then faces the other two and it is now a three-way deadlock.

Last edited by Vante on Wed May 17, 2017 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Tue May 16, 2017 11:28 pm

Benkei watched as the dwarf stood his ground firmly in place and the ground shook with his tail tunneling underground beneath benkei feet " you know I feel that and I can cleary see it " as benkei attempts to dodge it with ease the giant attacked the warrior sending him flying and causing small tremors as well as quakes. Benkei stumbles back on his ass falling before the tail comes out shooting upward between his legs " Oh dear God that was a close one but I know you are watching over me great oracle " he stands up brushing himself off looking at the dwarf who looked stunned and the cloaked giant " So you want to join the banquet that's before you" benkei taps his staff on the ground pointing towards the dwarf and the giant " my good sir wait your turn I clearly have a appointment" just then bright pillars of light appear around the giant forming a cage to hold him in place but it's clearly weak as benkei wants to gage his strength. He turns to the dwarf " now then we're you about to attack me or what?"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Wed May 17, 2017 2:32 am

Julheim's tail attack wasn't able to constrict Benkai due to the giant's foot stomp. The small tremor shook the arena and threw Julheim off, causing him to sink his claws into the platforms. "WOW!!!!! THIS IS CRAZY!!! THAT ARENA LOOKS LIKE IT'S GOING TO CRUMBLE AT ANY MOMENT!" The horned beast turned his attention to the giant, "You!!!! You giant!!" He retracted his tail and turned his body towards the cloaked figure, growling. At that exact moment, pillars of light shot from the ground, attempting to cage the giant within. "What!?" Julheim then turned back to Benkai and lashed his tail at him, attempting to send him flying off the platform. "OH MAN! THESE THREE, WELL TWO, ARE MONSTERS!!! THE OTHER ONE LOOKS LIKE SOME DOOFY MONK. CUTE, BUT DOOFY."

One of the watchers, a heavy set man, tugged on the announcer's robe. "Hey! You really think that guy's cute? I mean, he looks like a girl."
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Wed May 17, 2017 10:08 pm

The giant had stood there confused as these strange lights appearing before him. Continuously silent the giant had stood there, looking onto Julhiem and Benkei as they clash.

Virgil had just reached the stands with all the fans. He had found the spot where Biggs, Remi, Anna and Koji were. "Ah so this was were you guys were!" He says. Koji leaps from Anna's lap and into Virgil's arms. Anna was a little panicked until they all turned to see that Virgil had been standing there at the top of the aisle. "Virgil!!" They all say. He walks down the aisle and to his friends. "What are you doing here Virgil?" Biggs asked. "Shouldn't you've getting ready for the next round?" "Yeah but it's ok we have plenty of time." Virgil responds. "Hey did you happen to see if Shinji was alright?" Biggs asks. Remi had stared at Biggs. Virgil had a long pause and stared at his friends. At this moment a flashback starts where Shinji was in the infirmary. The people in charge of Shinji's care told him of his condition and told him to drop out of the tournament. After that fact, Remi was seen hiding behind the wall and heard everything. "You know Shinji! Nothing could keep him down for too long. He should be fine real soon." Virgil proclaims unknowing of the situation. Remi shows a sad expression but only Anna had noticed. "Ehh yeah. You're right about that. Hard to believe that he would ever roll over for anyone." Biggs replies. "Actually, aren't you going to fight the winner of this sector? Shouldn't you study up on these guys?" "Truthfully, I feel like already know the outcome of this match. I don't know why exactly but I get this strong presence from that monk. Although that dwarf and giant aren't push overs, the monk hasn't even shown his true power. Actually, that dwarf isn't all that, seems like all talk but that giant is the most mysterious. He hasn't done anything at all. He seems really calm." Virgil says. "Umm.. guys.. look at that." Anna had pointed out that the monk had released his magic in the Giant and that Julhiem had transformed as well. "Hmm look at that! That dwarf has some more tricks up his sleeve." Biggs says. "I feel like this fight is coming to an end real soon." Virgil says. "I guess I should prepare myself then. Oh!! Actually, Remi I need you for something real quick." "Huh really?" Remi replies. "Yeah it'll only be for a moment, then I'll head back the holding cell." Virgil says. Biggs and Anna look confused. "Ok I guess, but you better get back in time!!" Remi says with authority. Remi and Virgil now walk off while Biggs Anna and Koji stay to watch on.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Thu May 18, 2017 7:20 pm

Benkei glares at the creature as he catches the tail with the palm of his hands "you really are persistent aren't you?" Benkei slashes the tail with his staff and throws it outside the ring "now I know this is a non killing match so I just gave you a scratch " Benkei charges at Julhiem and disappears to sudden appears above him slamming down on his head with his heel crushing him into the floor causing a massive explosion. Benkei then appears in front of him " my humble apologizes but I must bring upon you divine punishment " He raises his his staff in the air as the sky darkens and lightning crackles across the sky and battle ground. Seconds later lightning comes crashing on the wounded Julhiem repeatedly as the audience watches the smoke clears. Julhiem appears in the smoke unconscious and drooling from the mouth" Ah yes that's one appointment down now to my second appointment " he stares at the giant caged up in the Holy light and smirks " I know you can break out of their, I did not put my all in that so if you are not going to try it guess I'll give you some incentive" he taps his staff on the ground a few times as the cage starts to shrink and constrict the hooded giant " when you want to forfeit the match say when okay?"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Thu May 18, 2017 7:34 pm

At the sight of his tail being cut through by the staff, Julheim released a howl. The pain jolted throughout his body, causing him to stagger and lose sight of Benkai, who had suddenly appeared above the beast. With a heel drop, Julheim was sent straight into the ground. "OH WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS-THIS DOOFY CUTE MONK IS AWESOME!!!!" The crowd cheered on and on, raising from there seats. But it wasn't finished! Dark clouds suddenly gathered over the platform, sending bolts of light down onto the downed Julheim. Such power had sunk him deeper into the crater made from the heel drop. Cheers had sent the volume level to a maximum within the arena. King Palidos was pleased himself. "Oracle! Do you see what this monk does??? He does it for you!!" He stood and clapped with vigor.

The defeated Julheim reverted back into his dwarf form, unconscious as he laid in a crater. (Much like Yamcha) "NOW THERE ARE ONLY TWO!!! WHAT IS THAT GIANT GOING TO DO!?"
    From the shadows in the stands watched the same mysterious figure Anna crossed paths with. He sat, cross-legged, on top of the floating orb. "Oh my!!!! That fellow is rather impressive! Kukuku!" A hooded figure would walk up to him and bow before him, "My Lord, shall we commence the operation?" The masked figure would turn to the hooded inferior, his mask changing to a 'joyful' facial expression, "Oh! Oh! Hehe. Someone shall commence the operation soon enough! Just wait and watch!! Hehehe."

Nir stood at the holding cell balcony, gripping onto the railing. Something seemed to be bothering him. "What's this strange feeling?" He would fix his gaze on the Oracle, who was by the king's side.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Thu May 18, 2017 7:39 pm

The giant had looked on as Benkei had taken Julhiem down with ease. "So, this is your power monk." A man dressed in the same dark hood as the giant had appeared at the top of the arena. With him another person had been sitting on the same pillar, while one other was floating. They all had the same dark hood that covered their faces.

Benkei had now focused his attention on the Giant and began to squeeze the giant with the cage. The giant is now provoked into a battle mood and now flexes his power. Easily breaking through the cage of light, the giant now charges at Benkei. He swings a right hook at Benkei but it was easily enough to avoid. Upon Benkei jumping out of the way, the giant with his acrobatic maneuverability, had swung around his foot to come crashing down on Benkei.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Fri May 19, 2017 12:45 am

Benkei watched as the giant came at him full force as he broke put the cage benkei had set up "ah yes finally you show your true strength thank you good sir" benkei dodge the first hook as the giant swung his fist"ah nice one good sir" benkei watched as the giant moved with such speed and grace. The giant proceeded to kick benkei and the impact pushed him back but benkei managed to block most of the impact with his staff" own you pack way more of a punch then the dwarf did" benkei did a back flip to regain his balanced and gather his footing. Benkei then charged at the giant with his staff cooked back by his shoulder glowing and producing lightning around his body " this is Gunawan sting a bit" he impacts the giant full force with the swing of his staff releasing lightning all around him and shocking the giant as well as slightry paralyzing him "you know if I wanted to release the full extent of that attack your insides would be fried right now but this is a non killing match" He jumped into the air slamming his staff down on the Giants back as the clouds grow dark once more and it begins to rain large clusters of hail slamming into the Giants body which such force and speed" and here's some ice to ease the paint" benkei dove out the way at the last second and looked at the creaturend and the ruble around him. " Oh oracle why must we fight and cause the ruckus I am your chosenew and destine protector "
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Fri May 19, 2017 1:53 am

"AMAZING!! THIS MONK WAS ABLE TO BRING DOWN A GIANT BY HIMSELF!!" The announcer had said excitedly. The fans cheer in Benkei. The giant is now feeling the effects of Benkei's attack. Struggling to get back up, the giant rises from the rubble. His hood had fell off and long blonde hair had dropped down. The silky smooth skin of the giant had been revealed. The fans had noticed that this giant was not a man but a female! To there surprise a female had entered the tournament! "Heh I guess I gotta get serious for someone like you." She says under her breath. She goes in quickly and fired off a flurry of punches at Benkei. She would then throw an open palm strike at Benkei knocking him back some distance. She goes in to charge Benkei and attempts to end this fight with one final blow.

"Here it is." Virgil says as he and Remi appear before an iron door. This a cell underground. "Are you ready to for this Remi." Remi is breathing heavy mostly from the memories she was forced to remember earlier. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. "Ok!" She says. Virgil looks at her for a moment. The trembling she had was no longer there. He turns to the door. He puts his hand out to the door and releases his magic. With a great amount of force the iron door started to fold. More and more it started to cave in until finally, it was pushed into the cell. Virgil had walked into the room first. He looked on to a figure chained up in the wall. Virgil then steps to the side, folds his arms and leans on the walk. Now Remi had entered the room. She also looks on to the chained up person. "Do you know who I am?" She says to the figure. "A pretty thing like you? Kinda wish I did know you." He answered. "You here to break me out?" Remi looked at him. It was apparent now that she was getting angrier by the second. "Do you remember a group of five children about four years ago?" She asks. "Hmm.. four years ago? That sounds familiar. Who are you girl?" He says. "Four years ago.. a group of five children was captured by a group lead by the man named Grey-Hawk. Three boys and two girls. The boys were tortured while the girls were taken to see Grey-Hawk. He would touch the girls regardless of their age. He had just finished raping the last group of girls he had captured about a week later. After being satisfied he tossed them to his men.  Just before he got to the two new girls the Galatian Army had saved the children. He was a sick man. And you... you are that man. GREY-HAWK!!" Remi filled with rage says. After some thought, as she was talking Grey-Hawks eyes began to widen. But not because of the shock of her revealing her identity but because his sick and twisted mind could only think of one thing. "You? I remember you.. hehehe. Damn you grew into a fine bitch. I wish I fucked you back then but look at this you came back to me. I'll break these chains and fuck you real good now." Grey-hawk's twisted and sadistic look had made Remi tremble a little. Remi pulls out a dagger from her leg sleeve. She also forms lightning magic in her opposite hand. "DIE YOU BASTARD!!!"  As she runs toward Grey-Hawk he screams, "YOU BIIIITTTTCCCHHH!!!" She merges the lightning magic to the dagger and stabs Grey-hawk to death. Virgil walks over to a trembling Remi and puts his hand on her should. She is shaken up but, is relieved to know the man who almost raped her was no longer of this world. "Are you ok, Remi?" Virgil asks. She finally collects herself and turns to face Virgil. She smiles at him with tears down her eyes. "Yes."

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Fri May 19, 2017 2:26 am

The arena had surpassed the noise level from before after the reveal! This was a twist! That giant wasn't a man, it was a woman! "YOU SEE PEOPLE! EVEN GIRLS CAN FIGHT! CHAAAA!!!" The announcer would punch the air, excited to see that a woman was present in the tournament. The Oracle would smile and turn to the king, "Your majesty, wouldn't it be history in the making if she actually won this entire tourney?" The king, who was captivated by the giant, snapped out of his trance and turned to the Oracle. "Why, yes! I don't think there's ever been a female guardian. I wonder where this giant hails from. She isn't ugly like the ones I know." The king would return to watching the tourney while the Oracle shook her head.

Koulro, who was also spectating the tourney, was blown away by the revelation. "Would you look at that!? It's a girl!!! A girl!!! Haha! I couldn't even see her-" One of the cult members would interrupt him, "Breasts?" Koulro would tilt his head and turn his head in a full rotation, staring at the man behind the Joy mask. "Noooooo! Eyelashes!" The men in cloaks both turned to each other and shrugged. They'd continue to watch the battle, waiting for the operation to commence.

Meanwhile, in the prison. "You know, it's a high crime to kill a prisoner of Galatia." A voice would speak from the entrance of the doorway. The blonde haired warrior, Nir, would reveal himself. "But, after hearing that....I'm sorry." He'd look at the guards who had been knocked out, "You two better get out of here before they wake up. I won't say a word of this."
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Fri May 19, 2017 10:56 pm

Benkei waa shocked to see that the giant was female fighter"oh dear your a woman then i must apologize for my actions....oh god wait wait!" Benkei dodge the fiery of punches the female giant delivered as she rushed towards him fast " my dear lady let me talk" Benkei counters her open palm strike with one of his own. The impact was strong enough to cause a Shockwave and push him back a good distance" my dear oracle what power " Benkei watched as she charged at him full power attempting to end the fight then benkei looked towards the distance looking away from his opponent and puts his hands out towards her to stop her " do you feel that aura miss ? The feeling of dead and a utter darkness approaching this area" he glares at her with a concerning look and sighs " the coming storm is upon us "
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sat May 20, 2017 9:11 am

The giant had remained calm and collected up until Benkei was able to block her palm thrust. She was a little shocked so see that Benkei still had this much power. She stops he assault and listens to what the monk says. She looks into the sky. "It's almost time." In the direction she was looking no one had noticed but she was really looking directly at the sky but in the direction of the three hooded people surrounding the top part of the pillar. The three had jumped away from the pillar, leaving the arena. The giant turns to face Benkei once again. "Monk. You are strong but not as strong as I had hoped. We will meet again but instead of this foolish little festival, we will fight again to the death." As she she spoke she clenched her fist towards Benkei. She was now serious! "This won't kill you but this will be my last attack. Prepare yourself monk." She squated down and jumped as high as the clouds! She was suspended in the air for a few seconds. At the same time her body started to change. Pieces of rock had gathered around her until she formed a giant meteorite. As she was falling the meteorite got bigger and bigger until it was nearly 3/4 the size of the arena. The guards had taken noticed of the sheer size of the meteorite and sprang into action. They had been scattered all throughout the arena and are now preparing to shield the fans from this devastating blow. Biggs and Anna are also among the fans who are panicking. "No way!! There's no way that is meant for one person! That'll definitely involve everyone in this arena!" Biggs turned to Anna. "I know you shouldn't do this here but we need your power Anna!" Biggs says "Are you sure it's ok if I do it here? I'm not supposed to use my power in such a populated area." Anna says nervously. "It's ok I won't let anyone come near you." Biggs says with a smile. "Plus we have Koji too!" He looks at Koji and Koji barks excitedly. "Umm.. o... ok.. I guess it's for a good reason." She says. Anna prepare herself to release her magic. She starts chanting. Biggs and Koji look at her adamantly. At the same time the guards had prepared their magic to form shields of earth, light and ice magic. The meteorite grows ever closer to the arena floor. Anna is prepared now and released her magic. A divine shield was casted among a good portion of the arena with Anna at its center. The crowd couldn't comprehend such magic and turns toward the caster. All eyes were on Anna! At the same time the meteorite crashes into the arena floor causing a huge eruption. Pieces of the arena flew off in multiple directions as well as pieces of the meteorite. The smoke that had formed from the destruction had started to clear out. Who would stand the victor of this fierce battle.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sat May 20, 2017 2:45 pm

King Palidos watched in awe as the giant had sprung herself into the skies! "She's like a beautiful grasshopper!" He leaned forward, gripping onto the handles of his seat. "This is amazi-What!? What's she doing!?" He was beginning to notice that the giant was forming a meteor in the sky, coming down on the entire arena. "An attack like that will harm these people! Guards!" At that moment, the entire guard team had casted their magic, forming shields. But one shield stood out the most. The shield generated by the small girl in the stands. The average person wouldn't be able to notice, due to the attention on the meteor and panic, but the Oracle did. "Could she..." One of the guards had moved to the Oracle's side and grabbed her, shielding her. "My Lady! Get down!"

The meteor had fell upon the arena, sending a massive shockwave, which could have potentially destroyed everything in the area. Thanks to the multiple shields, the crowd was safe. There were some injuries, but no casualties. "WHAT-WHAT WAS THAT!? THAT COULD HAVE KILLED US!!!" Chaos ensued as the crowd began booing and throwing things into the arena, which was covered in smoke.

Above, in the stands, Koulro watched. One of the guards managed to shield his area. "Oh my goodness!!!! She was trying to kill us all! These guards are so kind! They saved us! We would have died!" He began dramatically reaching out to the sky, like he was in some cringe-worthy play. The two cult members beside him both face-palmed, until a voice from the inner hall spoke. "Koulro." Koulro immediately stopped, his mask changing to a more serious expression. "What are you doing here? This is my gig!" The two cult members turned back to the voice, only to see darkness. Within the darkness were two crimson eyes, piercing through. "The time is almost upon you. Do not fail us." Whoever, or whatever, was speaking, sent fear into the hearts of the cult members. They stepped back, more to Koulro's side. Koulro's mask would change to an angered expression, "Fail!? I never fail!!!!" It then changed back to the joyful expression, "Besides, we haven't reached the semi-finals yet! Hehe! I want to see who won this battle!" The figure in the darkness remained silent. Both of the cult members, who were cleary shaking began to suddenly cry out in pain. They held their chests and both dropped to the ground, transforming into grotesque creatures. A mixture of man and demon, enveloped by darkness. They seemed more feral. "......." The darkness would slowly vanish, along with the figure. Koulro would be left with the two transformed members. His mask would change yet again to a serious expression. "That bastard...."

Down in the prison cell, Nir managed to feel out the intense rumble. The rumble caused from the impact. "What was that!?" He'd then think of the Oracle and would turn around, running back to the holding cell.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sat May 20, 2017 7:05 pm

Just then a huge shockwave was sent throughout the kingdom. Nir had just finished talking to Virgil and Remi about the death of Grey-Hawk by Remi's hands. He had jetted off towards the holding cell where he would be able to see the arena. Remi and Virgil had felt the shockwave as well and rushed along after Nir. "What the heck could cause something so destructive?" Virgil says. "We have to hurry and check it out! The others could be in trouble!" "Yeah let's hurry!" Remi replies. They continue on until they finally reach the arena seating. The Colosseum had be cracked all over. Injured bystanders as well as guards had been laid out. Virgil and Remi are looking on to see if they could spot their friends amongst the dust and rubble. The fans who were unharmed had been booing towards the center of the arena. Just then Biggs had just pushed off some rubble revealing himself. Anna had stood there unharmed but weakened. She slowly fell to the floor due to magic exhaustion. Koji had been at her side trying to make her feel better. Biggs had heard his name and Anna's being called. "OVER HERE!!" He shouts. Virgil and Remi hear him and quickly rush over to them. Virgil rushes over to Anna as he sees she is down. "Hey Anna are you ok!?" He says. Remi comes up and holds Anna tightly. "Anna! Anna are you ok!?" She shouts. Anna looking weak and frail had responded, "I.. I'm sorry. I protected everyone I could but.." "shh it's ok." Remi starts petting Anna's head and shows a face of relief. "You did well." Remi smiles. "Hey Biggs! How many of the guards do you think noticed?" Virgil asks. "Dunno... at least half of them. She used a lot of magic to protect as many people as she could." Biggs replies. "We have to get her out of here fast before they come find her." Virgil says. "Agreed!" Biggs replies. Biggs walks over towards Anna and takes over from Remi. "I'll carry her." Biggs says. He picks her up into his arms. At that moment Remi had collected herself. "Alright let's first get out of this arena." Remi says. With Virgil and Remi leading the way, they all rush to escape from the arena.

Last edited by Vante on Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:14 am; edited 2 times in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sat May 20, 2017 11:35 pm

Benkei watched as she too noticed the coming storm and looked towards the crowds" Hmm the oracle tells me you are darker than you seem to let off" benkei saw that now she was going to get serious while she threatened him. she jumped into the air as high as the eye can see and then began to cover herself in large rocks forming a meteorite and growing more larger by the minute as she came down " You are a plague to this world i see hmmm fine this will not kill you but it knock you out ....cold " Benkei's hands separately began to glow one red and one blue. Fire and ice two complete opposites but deadly if used properly. As she came closer to the stadium guards began to put up defensive's for the civilians and benkei sighed "Oracle i pray to thee and for these people watching" As she Approached benkei punched the large meteorite with his ice covered hand with such force it frozen it solid all over ten folds and with his burning fiery hand he backed handed it with tremendous force it sunk through and hit the giant beast of a woman directly in her stomach sending her tumbling to the ground with the force she was already giving off from descending. her impact into the arena floor caused a huge eruption. Pieces of the arena flew off in multiple directions as well as pieces of the meteorite. The smoke that had formed from the destruction had started to clear out. Benkei stood over her body , she was covered in ice and her clothing was burnt. she lay there angry but unable to move.

The Tourney of Champions!!! - Page 3 Tenor

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:53 pm