Tale of Fantasia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the kingdom of Galatia is attacked, and its Oracle is kidnapped, a group of warriors band together to restore order to the kingdom!

3 posters

The Tourney of Champions!!!

Van
    Van
    Admin

The Tourney of Champions!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Tourney of Champions!!!

Post by Van Mon May 29, 2017 8:03 pm

Van stood there glaring at the monk, who had just insulted Kuro. "I'm not letting anyone go. This man is coming with me." Kuro'd peer out of the cloak hood, "Who are you calling ugly!? You look like a weirdo dressed like that!" There'd come another man. He appeared to be well built in stature. This one would come in asking for a fight. Now things were beginning to irritate Van, who didn't have time to be doing such things. "Fight? That's not happening." The man in his grip would try to free himself, "Please!!!! SAVE ME!! This guy's going to kill me like he did the others!!!"

Kuro'd move out of the hood and down into the man's jacket, "Shut up already! You're such a loud mouth!" Van would continue walking with the man. He'd drag him in the direction of the palace. Van wasn't going to be entertaining these two men. As they walked away, Kuro would flip them both of with small fingers made of his dark matter. "Losers!!"
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Tue May 30, 2017 9:03 am

Disappointed, Kroll had lost interest in this farce. "So ya not gonna fight then huh?" He started to think to himself, "these two don't seem exciting at all. Where the hell am I gonna get some real fun at now?" The man in Van's possession was screaming for help. "Now why would I go helping someone that's about die?"
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Tue May 30, 2017 10:11 pm

Benkei looked at the man named kroll and sighed "You seriously want to fight these two like this is some game do you not see this man being dragged jesus this guy is a animal" he then looked at the creature and shouted back "HEY YOU LITTLE .....calm down benkei calm down you know he is trying to get you started " He looked up and stared at the little vermin flip him off " hey you little trash panda if i wasn't such a nice guy i would literally shoot something like you dead because it does not deserve to live in this beautiful world " He then grabbed van wrist with the man being held and smiled at him tightening his grip "I am going to say this once and nicely too.....let the fat man go please Smile" He stared at him with a fox smile and the room grew cold and quiet but full of blood lust in van and krolls eyes. just then a body had dropped from the ceiling after had been suck up their from the bloodfest before hand "Are you fucking kidding me really ? how the hell did a dead body even get up there!"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Tue May 30, 2017 11:17 pm

Van continued walking, ignoring the man speaking of boredom. The man being held hostage would call out to him, "Please!!! Help me!!! This madman's going to use these to kill me! I know it!!" He reached into the bag and pulled one of the orbs out, waving it for Kroll. "This idiot doesn't know what these things are capable of!!! Help me dammit!!!" Kuro would chuckle, until the monk disrespected him once again.

"Trash panda!? You weirdo!!! You look Slothkor shit! You're lucky I'm over here and not over-" Kuro would then hide within the cloak, seeing Benkai grow closer. Once he grabbed onto Van's wrist, Twilight magic would lash out from beneath Van. It had enough force to cut through flesh easily. "You're too close." In fact, the body that had collapsed was cut right through, seperating the torso from the legs. Van simply glared at Benkai coldly. At this moment he felt aggravated.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Tue May 30, 2017 11:55 pm

Just as Van and Benkei were into another dispute the man had pulled out one of the orbs from it's sack. He had waved it around and this truly caught Kroll's attention. He was just about to let them be on their way until he looked closely at the orb. "Hey wait a minute that's..." He paused for a moment then looked around noticing a large clock nearby. "You.. YOU IDIOTS!! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT!?" As Kroll said turning around back at them. He was all too familiar with those orbs. What could these orbs have been?

Arena

Virgil had finally gotten over the burning sensation that he had felt. He was holding his arm still as he eventually stood up. Feeling weak, he was a breathing heavily. "It's getting worse." He thought to himself. Virgil had took a deep breathe and proceeded through the arena gates. Up in the sky above the arena, the clouds where gathering. "AND NOW WITHOUT FURTHER WAIT LET'S BRING OUT THE FIGHTERS IN THE SECOND SEMI-FINAL BOUT!!" The announcer said excitedly. "ENTERING THE ARENA, THE MAN WHO LITERALLY FINISHED HIS MATCH IN SECONDS, IT'S VIRGIL!!" The fans had been cheering loudly. Biggs, Remi, Anna and Koji had been in the stands cheering for Virgil. Through the clouds the bottom of an airship was seen descending down. The announcer clears her throat, "NOW ENTERING FROM THE OPPOSITE GATE, HE WAS THE HANDSOME MONK THAT COULD TAKE DOWN EVEN A GIANT!! LET'S GIVE IT UP FOR BENKEI!!!" The crowd gets louder! It was mostly the females that were enticed by Benkei's looks. A few seconds go by and Benkei was no where to be found. The airship from the sky had descended completely underneath the clouds. It was the same Peagusus ship that Raphael had entered. 4 hooded figures were seen on top of the airship which included the female giant Sata. They would look down on the arena and would jump off the airship falling onto the arena. Virgil looked confused as to why Benkei hasn't appeared. The announcer once again calls for Benkei but he still doesn't appear. The King as well as the Oracle are looking more and more troubled at the missing Benkei. "Do you think that Benkei guy forfeited?" Remi asks. "Probably not. From his previous match I doubt it. He seemed real confident." Biggs responded. "WELL IF BENKEI IS A NO SHOW THEN THAT MEANS BY DEFAULT, THE WINNER OF THE SECOND ROUND OF THE SEMI-FINALS IS-...." Just as the announcer was about to announce Virgil the winner, a great force had come crashing down at the center of the arena where Virgil was. The force was so strong that it created a smokescreen. As it began to clear, Everyone had focused their attention towards the center. The 4 hooded figures that jumped off the airship where revealed. Virgil was now face to face with 4 powerful enemies.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Wed May 31, 2017 10:00 pm

Benkei watched as the body was cut and he saw the small orbs "Dear me do you realize what you have in your hands right?" Benkei let go of the man van and looked at the man he was holding "Let the man go and ill give you something to be excited about " Benkei body began to glow a bit to display his power of holy magic and strength. He looked at Kroll as he noticed the man jerk when he saw the orbs "You know how dangerous those things are and that enough of them could destroy the city or even worse " He pointed at van and the creature with his staff "How did you two acquire something soooo, devilish and could potentially destroy millions of lives" he shakes his staff at him "Give up this act now or by my duty to the oracle i will provide swift punishment upon you and your trash raccoon"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Wed May 31, 2017 10:22 pm

"......" Van released his hold on the man. He'd quickly run off to Kroll's side, trying to explain himself. "I-I-I found this bag full of these things by the sewer line. It was near the palace!" Van would move his hand to the hilt of his shortblade, staring at Benkai. "You're very annoying monk. Your power doesn't scare me." Kuro'd peek out of the cloak, "You picked on the wrong pair!" At this point, he didn't care too much about the fact that those orbs were bombs, if Benkai was indeed telling the truth.

"After I deal with you, I'll take care of him." His gaze shifted to Kroll. The man in possession of the bag would pull on Kroll's clothes, "Please! Please! You've got to help me man!"

Arena

The crowd at the arena would all begin to panic. They didn't understand what was going on, but it frightened them. King Palidos would stand from his seat, "What is the meaning of this!? I demand to know!" The Oracle would worry, shrinking in her seat. She had a bad feeling about what was going on. "May the heavens protect us all...."

Meanwhile, Nir sat on a table in the medical room. Like the Oracle, he too felt like something was going to go wrong. He could hear the crowd outside begin to panic. "What's going on?" He'd stand up and exit the room, running off to another room.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:32 am

Arena

Biggs and Remi had stood up and watched the four hooded figures closely. One of the hooded figures was floating forward. He seemed to be scanning the area. "Target found," he said. The giant and another taller hooded figure had started to press on to the direction in which the floating figure had pointed in. The remaining figure had stayed where he was. The direction they where going was where Virgil was standing. Virgil would ready his fighting stance as they grew closer. They both surround Virgil and prepare to attack him from both directions. Virgil would avoid the one attack but the second attack from the giant would come crashing down onto the arena. A powerful shock wave was released revealing the identity of the giant. It was Sata who had fought in the last round again Benkei. The crowd were shrieking in terror as a result of the attack. The king had sent a few guards to handle these intruders. They would leap into action and surround Sata and the hooded figure that attacked Virgil. In there attempt to detain them, attacks were flying from each direction. The two intruders were skillful enough to avoid each attack with ease. Th floating figure and other hooded man were attack with a barrage of magic. An explosion was enveloped around those two. As the smoke cleared from the explosion, a transparent barrier was visible enough to be seen. They easily fended off the attack of multiple magic attacks. Virgil had finally got up only to see that the guards that came to detain the intruders were being tossed around like dolls. He couldn't believe his eyes. These enemies he is faced with have an incredible amount of power. Virgil gripped his wooden sword and rushed in to attack the taller hooded man. In retaliation the hooded man blocked with his massive iron club, destroying Virgil's wooden sword. Quickly Virgil reacted. He threw an open palm in front of him releasing his gravity magic. This had pushed the hooded man back far enough that it knocked him into the wall. The man's hood fell off and it was revealed that this intruder was no human. But it would make sense because if his abnormal size. This man was in fact an Ogre! The Ogre had gotten down from Virgil's attack and rushed in Mack towards him at a high speed. With his club in hand he rained down a barrage of attacks on Virgil. Virgil was desperate to dodge each and every one of the Ogre's attacks. Biggs had already rushed down from the bleachers to assist his friend. "Stay here Anna, we'll be right back." Remi says with a smile. "Protect her for me ok." She says looking at Koji. Koji responds with a bark and gets into an aggressive stance. Remi had then rushed to help Virgil along with Biggs.

Inner City

The man had been tugging at Kroll, pleaded for forgiveness. He had explained where he had found the orbs. Kroll's eyes lit up. "You bastards are gonna ruin the plan. But if you know of the orbs that means you must have been in Duran. Otherwise, there is no way for you to know of the existence of these orbs." He paused Benkei and Van were just about ready for a brawl but before they could even make a move the orbs started to glow brighter. "Shit!! Too late!!" Kroll had reached into his pocket, revealing an electronic switch button. The orbs would glow so bright that it would actually illuminate the entire area around it, blinding those who would still watch. At that moment a huge explosion would erupt destroying the entire area indiscriminately. Throughout the city the same light had gone off and those too cause huge explosions. It was as if the entire City of Galatia had tripped mountain sized land mines simultaneously or multiple simultaneous nuclear explosions.

Arena

As Remi and Biggs had tried to help Virgil the entire arena was illuminated. Everyone had looked around so see what was so bright including the King, oracle and the invaders. Koji was barking and turned towards Anna. Just like before a huge explosion had erupted. The seating, the gates, the people... everything was getting blown up without cause. Virgil was blasted away. The guards surrounding the king and oracle had tried to protect them but it was in vain. They too along with the king and oracle were blasted away. The floating figure had tried to put up a barrier but it was shattered with ease from the explosions. This would be the beginning, of the end to the Galatian Empire.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:53 am

Benkei watched as the the man begged to be rescue and then the orb started to glow "What in the world?" The light grew brighter and brighter "Oh my dear oracle!" he grabbed the man fast as he could and put up a light barrier around him and the man. The explosion destroyed the whole brothel and killed some of the woman still in the building. Half the town was turned into rubble. The blast was strong enough to break benkei's barrier injuring his right arm. His shoulder was bleeding and his robe was torn. The man benkei had saved was knocked out unconscious and suffered a small head wound. Benkei looked around to see bodies and blood everywhere "My dear god has.....war begun....my god these people these dear lives....why!!! WHAT POSSESSES SOMEONE TO DO THIS!!!" he gripped his arm in pain and grabbed the man out the rubble. He looked around to see the man name kroll had disappeared but van and his hooded creature were standing directly across from him "Do you know what is going on!!!"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:03 am

The bombs began to glow, which was a red flag. "....." He quickly reacted, knowing well that they were about to blow. In a swift-like manner, he leapt into the shadow of the tavern house. The chain of explosions would decimate Galatia! Thousands of people were instantly killed upon detonation! Van would emerge from the shadow casted upon the city. Darkness was spread due to the smoke clouding over. Flames were consuming the bodies of countless Galatian residents. "Oh man!!! That's a bummer!" Van looked to his cloak, which was caught during the explosion, and then turned to Benkai. "Galatia has been attacked, obviously."

Van would scan the immediate area, searching for Kroll. The smoke was thick and was beginning to sweep across his field of view. Above, airships were beginning to descend on the main palace. Armored soldiers, bearing bands with a serpentine insignia, descended from the ships and onto the palace balcony. "The Duran Empire...."

Arena

All hell had been raised in the arena. Many of the spectators were killed in the attack, the rest injured. King Palidos, who had recently emerged from rubble, would walk over to the balcony railing. The view of the city on fire would bring tears to his eyes. "Galatia...." He'd then spot the airships boarding at his palace. "No...no....no....no...no!!!!! My family! Guards! We must go to the palace at once!" The two armored guards, who stood at his side, watched in silence. One of them would draw a small dagger. "Your time has come Palidos."

In the corner of the Royal Observatory, The Oracle found herself trapped under rubble. Blood streamed down the side of her face. "....N-Nir...." She opened her eyes to see the two guards slowly approaching Palidos. "What's-What's going on?" Palidos, unarmed, stood to his feet. "Who sent you? Who has come to vanquish my city? To destroy my kingdom? To take my life!?" The guards would continue walking towards him, ignoring his questions. With a cry of anger, he'd rush in towards them, swinging his fist at one of the guards. They'd easily duck under and jab at his side, connecting the blow. Palidos would bend in pain, only to be kicked at the face. The guard's foot would sail past Palidos, as it would miss, and his leg would be grabbed. In an instant his whole leg was turned into gold. "What the fuck!?" The other guard quickly took this chance to stab Palido's in his rib.

The gold would spread to the guard's groin. Once Palidos dropped to his knees, he let go, causing the guard to fall onto his back. "My fucking leg! I can't move it!!" The guard would hold his leg and scream in disbelief. ".....Your leg is no longer what it used to be.....Midas' Touch...." Palidos panted, the stab affecting him. The guard who stood above would remove the dagger and put it to Palidos' throat, slicing it and killing him. "Silence old man."

Meanwhile, Nir rushed through the corridor, running back to the medical chamber. It didn't receive much damage, being well underground. "Shinji!" He rushed over to Shinji and grabbed him, resting him on his shoulder. "We've got to get out of here." Nir slowly made his way towards the arena platform, carrying Shinji and some weapons.

The announcer slowly opened her eyes, realizing that she was trapped under a piece of the arena. "....Someone...help me..." She was dazed and disorientated.

Last edited by Van on Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:06 am

Inner City

With the city destroyed and many killed, it could be said that this would be the fall of Galatia. The Duran Empire had revealed themselves in the masses as their airships had descended upon Galatia. The royal palace was one of their main targets as well as the Holy Council. The raid was intense, full body armored soldiers had rushed into the palace engaging with the guards as well as entering the Holy Council. The fights were fierce. The desperate Galatians fighting for their lives after being damaged heavily from the explosions. These Duran soldiers had suffered nothing from the explosions. Magic users would cast their spells onto these soldiers in retaliation. The Duran soldiers had fell from the Counter attack but the Galatians were still outnumbered. It was because of the explosions that weakened them. Regardless of that fact, the Galatians fought with all they had. This became and all out war.

Benkei and Van had been two of the only survivors near the tavern. Although heavily injured, they had managed to escape the explosions full effect. Through some of the smoke that had cleared up an soldier had been seen walking toward Van and Benkei. On his shoulder plate, there was a Cobra ensignia. He stood tall in front of the two and spoke to them. "You fools are very lucky. Any normal person would've been killed." He looked around for any survivors. There weren't many. "Well then, as a member of the Cobra Guard of Duran, it would be unfitting to leave a target alive."

Arena

The arena was in tatters, the stands destroyed, people scattered. Sata and the rest of the invaders were just regaining consciousness. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!" The Orc man yelled rubbing his head from the pain. Being an orc his body is resilient enough to withstand the explosions. Regardless he took a decent amount of damage from them. Sata even being a giant had taken her time getting to her feet. The other hooded figures had their hoods partly destroyed revealing their identities. One was a human and the other was a dark elf. They were also slow to get up. "Morlorn, scan the area quickly!" The dark elf had said to the human known as Morlorn. "On it!" Morlorn responds. He is searching around the ruins of the arena. He is slow to scan but that was due to the explosions injuring him so much and the amount of magic he used just to defend himself and the dark elf a little. "Did you find you find her yet!?" The dark elf shouts. "Listen this isn't exactly an easy technique to use expecially after taking an explosion of that magnitude plus the amount of magic I used to save your ass!" Morlorn responds back to the dark elf. Off in the distance near Sata and the Orc, Virgil was seen getting up. He had a black aura around him much like before when he was in pain. "So you live human?" The Orc who goes by the name Braaga says. "You're not bad." Virgil finally gets to his feet. He breathes heavily. It looks like their fight isn't over. Sata comes over with the Orc and the look prepared to battles again. Biggs had been covering Remi so she didn't take as much damage as him. "Biggs no!! Biggs are you ok!!!" Remi shouts. "It's... ok... I'm fine.. I can stand." Biggs struggles to get to his feet. "Go check on Anna and Koji, in worried about those two." "Ok but what about you?" Remi says. "Don't worry I'll be fine. Takes a lot to take me down." Biggs turns to where Virgil is he rushed over to help his friend while Remi rushed to check on Anna and Koji.

In the underground infirmary it wasn't badly shaken up like the surface. Shinji had still been in bed but could feel something happened. He tried to get up after being knocked around by the shockwaves of the explosions. He was struggle but thankfully Nir was around to help him out. Shinji couldn't walk in his own so he was helped by Nir. They would walk around until they got to their actual weapons. "Thanks Nir. I can't help but think something is wrong." Back up to the surface, "I found her!! Evindal that way!!" The dark elf named Evindal turned in the directions Morlorn was pointed in. Evindal would leave him behind, "go assist Sata and Braaga.

Last edited by Vante on Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:35 am

benkei looked at van and the surrounding area "Yes i can see that galatia was attack but i want to know why! " Benkei pondered for a min and opened his eyes shocked "Oh god the oracle!" he could see smoke coming from the arena and warships flying past dropping solders "Van would you accompany me back to the arena to look for someone.....consider this a job opportunity my friend " He looked around to see a solder directly in front of them bearing a emblem he did not recognize "Hmm seems the welcoming party has come to greet us" he looked at him as he seem to be too at ease for the situation "You are not from around here are you?" he told them they were not to be left alive and benkei looked at van "Sooo would you like to help clean up this vermin and yes that includes you trash panda i need your help " Benkei ready himself with his staff and grabbed his shoulder in pain kneeling down " I do not know how much help i am going to be in this state but i will not die here it is not my time i have my duties to uphold"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:30 pm

Van turned to Benkai, "It would appear that they're trying to eliminate the king of Galatia. The Oracle may also be a target, considering the fact they're also attacking the Holy Council." He'd then turn to Kroll, who had defended himself using an armor-like suit. "You humans are always seeking to destroy....It makes me sick." Van reached for the hilt of his shortblade. If Kroll was an enemy, then he wouldn't hesitate to terminate him. "That guy is one of the Duran Empire soldiers. So you're responsible for this eh? Hey! Girly looking monk! Why don't you leave this guy to us! If you're so worried about your Oracle, go help her out! AND STOP CALLING ME A TRASH PANDA!!!" Kuro would exit the cloak, beginning to float into an orb with two eyes.

Arena

Back at the arena, the guard approached The Oracle, who was still trying to recover from the blast. "You're going to die today. I shall make this swift." The guard slowly walked over to her, the dagger still in his hand.

Nir on the otherhand aided Shinji, who was now conscious. "We've got to hurry! We don't know what's going on! Are you able to walk with these weapons?" Nir gestured to the sword and lance that belonged to Virgil and Shinji. "We don't know what we're going to walk into, so I need to be able to fight with free hands."
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:25 pm

Inner City

Kroll had overheard Van trying to send off Benkei, while he would deal with him. "You think you can escape from me?" Kroll readies himself, "it's time to eliminate Galatia." With the power of his suit he springs forward charging at Benkei at a high speed. He cocks his arm back and is prepared to strike Benkei down with a powerful right hook.

Arena

Sata and Braaga had been assaulting Virgil relentlessly. All Virgil could do as defend. They left no openings. They were in perfect sync as well, making it even harder for Virgil to counter attack. Just as Braaga had sent a fist crashing down, Virgil had avoided it but Sata's agility brought her close enough to attack Virgil from a blind spot. Virgil was sent flying, rolling in the ground. The two invaders had stood there keeping a watchful eye on Virgil. He began to stand slowly and at the same time the two rushed in towards him. Just before they could connected a smoke bomb went off engulfing the three. Someone had entered the smoke with them. As the smoke cleared up only Sata and Braaga where seen. They would look around trying to find where Virgil was and instead found Virgil was being carried off by a someone. It was a far enough distance that they could rest a while before they would be engaged again. "Biggs.. thank you." Biggs looked forward as he was running with Virgil on his back. "You can put me down now." Virgil says. Biggs slowly let's Virgil off and the face Sata and Braaga who were charging after them. "You ready to make some noise?" Virgil asks. "I didn't plan on it but I've got no choice now." Biggs says with a smile.

Just then the oracle was been targeted by one of the guards. He would pace toward her with his dagger in hand. She was frightened. She could not even resist because of the after effect of the explosions. The guard would reach for her neck and pick her up. She gasps as she would draw her finals breathes. "With you dead, our victory is assured." The guard says as he is about to pierce her stomach with the dagger. Before he could finish ah her off the dark elf appeared before them. He gripped the guard's face with his palm. A dark aura would explode in his face. The guard released the oracle having her fall to the ground also dropping his dagger. Evindal had still held his grip. "I can't let you do that." He said as he pulled the guard in closer. Again a dark aura around his hands and this time incinerates the guard completely. Evindal turns toward the Oracle who had be coughing from being choked. They would stare each other down.

"Anna! Anna! Where are you!? Anna!" Remi had finally got to the area where she left Anna. There were people around that were injured. No one around had been seriously injured or killed. "Anna!" Remi finally sees Anna in the distance. She rushed towards her but Anna was sitting there. She was crying. Koji was in her arms unconscious. Although Anna had been hurt as well Koji was the only one who lost consciousness. "Remi!! Koji protected me!" Anna was continually crying because it appeared as if Koji actually died instead. Remi crouched down next to her and lowers her head. After a brief moment of silence, "come on Anna we have to get you out of here." Remi says. "What about the others?" Anna says "it's ok. They'll be fine." Remi responds. "No I won't go, not again. We're friends right? Let me fight too!" Anna looks at Remi with tear filled earnest eyes. Remi would stare at the girl and would answer her determination with a smile. "Ok let's go save our boys!" Anna looked happy. She rests Koji down from her lap and gets prepared to go help Virgil and Biggs.

Shinji and Nir had been getting their weapons in order to fight back against whatever they would be facing. Nir had asked if Shinji was alright to carry some weapons. "Hang on!" Shinji had searched through the weapons and picks a bow up out of them. "We can't leave this behind. Virgil is the best archer I've ever seen plus this is his favorite bow." Shinji proceeds to leave the area they were underground and they would head towards the surface.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:42 am

Benkei looked at van and his his creature friend kuro as he suggested they split up "Fine your right i will go on ahead but meet me as soon as you get their" he looked and kuro sighing "My apologizes gremlin but i am not a feminine monk i am just handsome " Benkei watched from the corner of his eye as kroll had charged at him offering to kill and eliminate him "Urgh i can never catch a dam break here" with his good arm he raised his staff in the air calling down lightning to slow down his movements and leave him disoriented "A little help would be much appreciated gentleman this man has no honor nor respect !" Benkei slammed the ground with his fist to try and create a wall of stone with the ground beneath his feet for the added protection "Urgh this hurts dam it, forgive me my dear oracle for this weakness" he fell to one knee in pain trying to keep up with the situation he was in.
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:36 am

Benkai was right, this man had no honor. In his current condition, Benkai wouldn't be able to continue battling. Which is why Kroll targeted him first. Van watched as the monk was able to fend off the attack by summoning forth lightning, and then creating a stone wall for added security. Unfortunately, it appeared as if he were exhausted, falling to a knee afterwards. "Let's give him an opening to escape! He looks like he's going to get wrecked!"

Van nodded in agreement and quickly sprinted towards Kroll. Hoping that he had his attention on Benkai, Van would use this window to deliver an attack. Once he reached Kroll, he'd quickly slash behind Kroll's knees. The armor would be tested.

Palace

The descending faction of the VIPER stormed the palace from the balcony. Guards throughout the palace fought bravely, but were outmatched by the elite infiltry team. Magical attacks were sent flying within the castle, alerting many of the servants. "We must defend the prince and the queen!" The men rushed forth to battle, but were ultimately gunned down by crossbows. It was a massacre!

They proceeded down the hallway, slaughtering every single servant they came across. As they moved throughout the palace, they had found the queen's chamber, where she had been hiding with her son. The twenty VIPERS were met by two men. One a bald man, muscular in tone and taller than the other. A large scar was on his forehead. The other beside him was a younger looking man with slick back hair. They both wore the Galatian army armor, cape included. "You're not going to enter this room..." Said the larger man. In his hands was a large axe. As for the other man, he wielded a lance.

"You Duran scum shall pay for your trespassing!" Said the younger male. The VIPERS would ready their bows, commanded by the leader. "Fire!" Countless of arrows were fired at the two men. In a quick response, the younger male stepped forward and began spinning his lance. The disc like rotation made from his spinning blocked off all of the arrows! Once he stopped, the larger man quickly jumped over him, launching his attack against the twenty VIPERS.

"Close quarter combat!" Cried the leader. All of the men simultaneously drew swords and clashed with the larger man. Within the room, the queen held tightly onto her child. "We're going to be okay. Sir Francis and Orion shall protect us...." She tried to assure her son that they'd be okay.

Arena

There seemed to be a handicap in the arena. Virgil was being toyed with, having to be rescued by Biggs. Sata and Braaga had been having their way with the young warrior. They began to engage both Virgil and Biggs with a relentless rush attack, only to be met by a giant arc of light! The arc would come in from their left side, and was strong and fast enough to pose as a threat. If they were fast enough to react, they'd be able to dodge, but wouldn't be able to continue on their path to the two young men.

"You're not going to harm anyone else!" From the left, Nir dropped down onto the platform, in between the two boys and the intruders. He was visually angered by the attack on Galatia. Nir raised his sword, which was radiating with light, indicating a threat. "Who sent you!?"
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:04 pm

Inner City

Benkei had sent a lightning strike down on Kroll as he was rushing towards him. It had crashed down onto Kroll. He was stunned for a moment but it didn't seem effective. "This new suit works better than I thought. I have to give my regards to the Dr." The suit he was wearing gave him resistance against magic, thus he was able to walk off unscathed. He looked towards Benkei again and would rush him again only to be intercepted by Van. Van had tried to slash behind the knees. Kroll reacted to it and would clash with Van using his sword. They are now face to face. "Tch. Let me kill off the small fry first and I'll deal with you later." Kroll says as they are still engaged. All attention is averted from Benkei for the time being giving him an optimal chance to escape.

Arena

Just as the Braaga and Sata were about to close in on Biggs and Virgil a beam of light was shot towards them. Sata with her reaction speed avoided the blast. Braaga however took the attack head on. "Dammit what is it this time!" Braaga says angrily as he clears the smoke around him that's was caused from the impact. His resilient Orc body was strong enough to withstand the blow. They would momentarily get distracted and would look to where the attack came from. They spot Nir who would come down onto the platform. He can over to the side of Virgil and Biggs. He questions the two, on who sent them after claiming they would no longer do any harm to others. "Huh? Who is this clown!?" Braaga replies to Nir. Sata would walk up to Braaga. "He was one of the fighters of this tournament that made it to the second round. Nir." She says nonchalantly. Braaga looks annoyed. "Well looks like it ain't your lucky day buddy." Braaga prepares to charge Nir with his club in hand.

Now that there was nothing standing in between him and the Oracle, Evindal would slowly walk to the Oracle. He raised his hands and would mutter to himself. "It's almost taken over completely." Referring to the dark aura. The Oracle could not hear what he said. "Now now Oracle. I'll need you to come with me." He says. She thanks him for saving her but she had no idea who he is.

Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:15 pm

Kroll seemed to be unaffected to the attack of lightning Benkei had created to stop him. He stood up unscathed. Benkei watched as van had given him to opportunity to escape and Benkei rose to his feet "Thank you van meet me at the arena" Benkei ran off fast as he could to reach the oracle in time "He could hear people screaming and running "Dear god what is going on , why is this town under attack, and who in the world was that man with armor working for?" he looked up to see air ships dropping more soldiers. just then he could hear a small child crying in the rubble "What a child?" He ran to where the crying was coming from to see a little girl crying her eyes out looking for her mother "Oh my well hello little lady" he offered her a friend hand and smile as she hugged him and begged for her mother "Do not worry my lady i will help you and protect you till your mother is found that is a promise" He walked through the town as he passed civilians grouping up with soldiers trying to evacuate people. He could see a woman on her knees crying begging people if they had seen her daughter. she was described to be just 4 years old two pig tails and freckles on her face wearing a panda shirt. He looked at the little girl as she fit the description "Well ill be i am assuming that's you Little miss " He kindly asked the woman if this little girl was hers and she jumped at him grabbing her daughter in tears thanking him and praying to the oracle "Ah um hahah anyday my ladies now if you would excuse me" He blushed a bit as he ran towards the arena and could hear a battle going on inside "Great more trouble coming up i see " He ran inside and first entered the medic bay to patch himself up and secure his wounds "Ah dam it there all fixed up and ready to go"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:08 pm

Blades would collide! Metal to metal! Seems Kroll's reaction time was enough to keep up with Van's speed. Although he managed to block the incoming attack, he wasn't able to keep Benkai from escaping. "What small fry? Oh! That handsome monk? Well, do you seem him anywhere idiot!? He's probably running off like the scaredy cat that he is!" Van smirked at Kuro's remark. "So, these are the Duran armor suits I've heard of. They transcend the basic suits that Galatia has by a long shot."

Van held his shortblade ahead of him, pointed slightly at Kroll. "Come. Let us if that armor is durable enough."

Palace

Sir Francis pummeled into the squad of armored men, swining his axe relentlessly. "You shall not pass!!!" His axe had collided with one of the swords of the VIPER men, surprising him. "Incredible!!! With only your sword you are able to stop me!?" The soldier held Sir Francis long enough for another to quickly attempt to slash him from the side. The man would extend his arm, palming the soldier on the torso and sending him shooting into a wall. Other soldiers would attack Sir Francis as he clashed with one of their own. They were only intercepted by Orion, who'd quickly move in and sweep his lance, sending them flying back. "I've got your back captain!"

Sir Francis would smile, grabbing the soldier by the neck and raising him from the ground. "HAAAA!" He'd toss the sodier at the already downed soldiers. "Orion! Now!" The younger warrior would toss his lance in the air, holding out his arms. The lance would dismantle into many sharpened pikes. With these pikes in control, he'd rain them down on the fallen soldiers. Just like that, six of them were taken out. "He's a Magnetic magic user!!!!" The remaining soldiers would activate their anti-magic suits and fire another wave of arrows at the two.

Arena

Back in the arena, Nir stared the two down. "Virgil, Shinji is hidden with your bow. About thirty feet to my right. Go....I shall handle these two." He'd swing his blade, casting a wall of light around himself, Braaga and Sata. "I am no clown." He'd quickly dart in at the attacking Braaga, once he was in close range, he'd swing his blade at the orc's side.

The Oracle was above with Evindal, helpless in his clutches. "I.....What's going on?" She'd begin looking at the king's lifeless body, beginning to tear. "Why have you done this?"
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:19 pm

Coliseum

Evindal had looked at the Oracle. "Make no mistake woman. These explosions were not our doing. It's unfortunate about Galatia and the King however. They are of no concern to us. You.. you are our target." Morlorn had just appeared before the Oracle and Evindal. "It's is a pleasure to make you acquaintance Oracle." Morlorn says as he takes a bow before her. "Morlorn, how long will it take?" Evindal asks. "Mmm, I'd say about 2 minutes." Morlorn responds with a meticulous smile. He walks over to the oracle and holds both hands around her head without physically touching her. Just then his magic starts to visually show around his hands and the Oracle is immobilezed. "Wha.. what did you do to me? I can't.. move!" She says frantically. "Prepare yourself, I will now break your mind." Morlorn responds. Evindal stands guard.

"Thank you! I'll go get it right away!" Virgil says as Nir came to defend them. "Hey! Don't forget about me!" Biggs was noticeably upset not being included in facing Sata and Braaga. Just then Nir had brought up a wall of light and Virgil was able to run off to find Shinji. Nir and Biggs would then clash with Sata and Braaga. Nir had sent a slash at Braaga's side but was intercepted by Sata who hurled boulders at Nir that she had formed using her earth magic. Biggs was using his large shield in order to rush through some of the boulders but was unsuccessful in getting through. Braaga would then attack Nir with his club relentlessly after the fact Sata threw some boulders at him.

Palace

Now into the palace where Sir Frances and Orion where handling the VIPER squad with not many problems. "I wish you treated my soldiers a little nicer." A man had appeared before them walking through the doors. He had been wearing the same type of armor similar to Kroll. Another voice was speaking now. "It was unfortunate that they weren't strong enough. It was boring watching this little farce. I'm glad I get to do something now." It was Poe this time, the same man wearing the kimono, that was seen with Kroll was sitting in a window up high next to another man standing wearing that anti magic suit. Sir Francis and Orion were now faced with 3 opponents and they didn't look like push overs. The first man down by the doors had crossed his arms. "I don't think we should fight anymore. Just now our mission was accomplished."

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:10 pm

Benkei ran around the arena looking for the entrance of the scaffolding where the oracle was viewing the match "Dam it where can she be urgh " He ran towards the entrance of the tournament field until he heard a scream coming from the distance "That's her!" He found the giant entrance doors to the top and reached a flight of stairs "Urgh really it had to be a flight of stairs, my dear oracle i am coming for you!" he yelled in the air to lift his spirits and raced up the stairs as fast as he could racing to the top till he reached a door and pulled it open with such force it ripped off the hinges "Oracle!!!! I am here!" He looked around and could not see her till he realized he had reached the roof "Dam it!! I am on the roof!" He peered over the edge as he heard explosions and a battle being fought in the middle of the arena "Is that???? That guy virgil with some other person???? who are they fighting?" he shook his head trying to focus "Focus i need to find and protect the oracle " He could hear her screaming again and noticed she was right under him "SHE'S BELOW!!!" He Raised his staff in the air as the sky began to darken and lightning started to strike the sky. he brought his staff down on the roof with such force breaking it and tumbling to the floor where she was being held against her will "Im here!!!!" he saw the two men doing something strange to her and the body of the king dead" What have you done you monsters!!!!" he held his staff at them ready for battle!
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:07 pm

Arena

As Nir slashed at the orc's side, he was able to spot a massive boulder coming his way! If he didn't react fast enough, he'd be squashed, and that wasn't an option. He'd move his shield over, following through will the slash. From the lion's gaping mouth fired multiple beams of light! Each beam homed in on a boulder being thrown, shattering it upon impact. Only a mystical weapon such as the Lionheart could pull off such a feat. It was also able to save Biggs from getting pummeled by boulders.

Nir's battle reflex would kick in once again. Braaga, who unleashed a fury of club swings, would be met by a defending Nir. Once the club collided with the shield, the lion mouth would shut, as if it caught the club in its jaws. If it was successful, then the shield would catch a hold of Braaga's club. This would give Nir an opening to stab at Braaga's arm.

Koulro watched from above, satisfied with a battle that could potentially end with a death. The two creatures beside him growled in the darkness, desperately wanting to join the fray and cause chaos. "You'll get your turn soon! Let's just see what Raphy's commanders are capable of! Hehe!"

The Oracle was held in the clutches of Evindal, unable to do anything. She teared up, her fate in the hands of this criminal. "P-P-Please....." Her eyes shifted to Morlorn, who was preparing to invade her mind, she assumed. Just as he closed in, the cieling above shattered! Electricity sparked about as a figure dropped down. It was the warrior from the previous rounds, "Benkai!!"

Still trapped in the rubble, Kira, the announcer, began to cough. She could feel her life force fading. "Don't let me go like this.....Please...." She could feel herself dying, as the weight of the rubble was beginning to crush her.

Palace

Sir Francis turned to the men who were present in the large room the entire time. Orion was able to deflect the second arrow wave, and then join Sir Francis in turning to the other men. "Who are you!? Why have you attacked Galatia!?" Francis asked as he tightly gripped onto the handle of his axe.

Orion would chime in, assembling his lance to its complete form. "Captain, I think we should ask, what mission did they accomplish?" Orion's eyes were fierce. If they had to, he'd engage these men, who seemed like they were a higher rank than the soldiers sent into the palace.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:20 pm

Arena

What an unorthodox entry, Benkei after frantically searching had just appeared on the scene. He comes forth asking Morlorn and Evindal what they had done, calling them monsters. At this time the Oracle was already suspended in a trance from Morlorn. He was. It yet complete with his task. Evindal steps up defending Morlorn. "What an unrefined entrance." Evindal sighs,. He notices Benkei preparing himself for a fight. "Don't get the wrong idea we have no use for Galatia's king. We do however need her. He says pointing to the oracle. "Nonetheless, I would advise you not to oppose us." Evindal is now serious, he is prepared for anything Benkei to attack as he only stares him down.

The boulders had come crashing but who else but Nir was able to fend them of using his artifact. He shot beams of light that were enough to destroy them. Biggs was saved in the process. "I owe you one," as Biggs said waving in Nir's direction. Unfortunately, Nir was preoccupied by Braaga's relentless attack. He was able to defend with his shield and was able to retaliate. He would stab at Braaga's arm and landed a clean hit. Braaga was pushed back the stab didn't pierce his skin however he was immobilized briefly. "Boy do you see this?!" Braaga would flash his arm at Nir. There was no wound on his arm. "That attack was too weak to pierce my skin." Braaga laughs in confidence. He would take his club and strike down on Nir, this time with a lot more power. Nir would notice this sudden change of power but would have to make a decision whether to block this strike or avoid it. If he blocks it successfully, he will feel recoil damage but if he dodges.... Braaga was prepared for that.

Sata had been rushing Biggs. She would throw a fury of punches that Biggs is just barely able to defend. Just as Biggs lost his balance, Sata was about to finish him off. Her fist got closest and closer but was met with a force so great it actually pulled her back a short distance. An arrow was seen through the hand that would've killed Biggs. She looks at it and crushes it. She turns to see the assailant and it was Virgil in the stands. From such a distance he was able to connect such a precise shot. "Only you could have done that." Shinji says with a smile and passes out.  Anna was also there healing Shinji and Koji as best as she could. Reno and Virgil leap down onto the arena and rush to help out Biggs.

Palace

Orion had easily taken out a wave of arrows and is joined by Sir Frances who asked who these men were and what their purpose was. Orion would jump in to ask Sir Francis that instead of who they were, what was this mission they have accomplished. Hmm where should I start?" The man at the front gate said and would put his hand over his chin in thought. "Well first of all, we are from Duran. The short one is Poe and the tall one is Gin. Another is somewhere In the city, goes by Kroll. And then there's me. Shishio. I am the captain of the Black Mamba. We are the second strongest force in Duran. Now as for the purpose you ask, I guess the easiest thing to say is uhh- world conquest." Shishio diverted his eyes. It was clear that he was hiding something.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:52 pm

Benkei watched as the lady oracle persephone was being drained of something. Her mind was about to go blank and benkei wanted to save her "What in gods name is happening to my lady ,You have no idea what you have done" Benkei charged at Evindal with his staff twirling it at a fast pace and slashing at him rapidly "Get out my way now i do not have time for you " he slammed it down hard on the ground to cause a quake and shake their footing. Benkei then looked at them and lifted his staff in the air. The tip of the staff began to glow brighter and brighter till a explosion of blinding light covered the two mens eyes . Benkei would use this opportunity to grab the oracle and run to safety
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:56 am

Arena

Persephone was limp, as she had been placed into a trance. Her savior, Benkai, was able to cause a ruckus in an attempt to save her, however, it was futile. When he casted the blinding light and moved in to grab her, two creatures quickly landed before him, cutting him off. One of them would snap its jaws at Benkai. From above, Koulro would descend onto the observatory balcony. "I'm sorry! But I can't let you do that! Haha! Good try though! Oh, by the way, I'm one of your fans!"

On the arena platform, Nir was dealing with Braaga. He was able to strike him, but to his surprise, there wasn't a physical wound. "Impossible!" How was he able to withstand a direct blow from Faith? It was beyond Nir, but this orc was tough! The beast would attack once again, sending his club down onto Nir. Again he'd move the shield in front of him. This time, instead of just blocking, he'd call upon the shield's power again. "Feel the roar of the heavens!" A bright light would radiate from the mouth of lion. In an instant, with the club only centimeters from the shield, a powerful beam of light had fired outwards.

Kira would begin losing consciousness. All she could see was the light from Nir's attack. "I don't....want to die....." A powerful roar was then heard! From the skies, a figure would drop down by Kira, lifting the rubble as if it were wood. "......." A large figure, armored in Galatian gold, bearing a crimson cape, stood before Kira. "P-Papa..." It was a beastman, a lion. A large scar ran across his left eye. He'd kneel down and pick the girl up. "They shall pay for what they have done." He'd scan the arena, spotting Anna healing Shinji. With one leap he'd then cover the distance, landing right beside Anna. "Girl! I leave my daughter with you. Please help her." Leo would place his daughter on the floor beside Shinji, turning to Braaga and Sata. He'd begin growling as he grabbed the hilt of his mighty broadsword, Champion.

Palace

Back in the palace, both Orion and Sir Francis were surrounded. The fourteen men stood ready to fire another wave of arrows. Their lead officers, Poe, Shishio and Gin all conversed with the two men. "I don't care about your names! They won't matter when I'm through with you!" Sir Francis slammed the axe handle on the ground, cracking up the marble flooring. Orion would keep his lance at his side. "You know, I'm not going to believe this world domination shit. I can read you like a book." Orion would sigh, "You picked a fight with the wrong guys." Sir Francis' anger was beginning to hit its boiling point. "You Duran scum! I don't care about your Black Mamba status! I am The Mountain of Galatia!"

One of the VIPER soldiers would step back at the sound of the name. "M-Mountain of Galatia?? No way! He's bluffing! Commander Poe! If this man is telling the truth, we must kill them now! He's a member of The Legendary Heroes!" The surrounding VIPERs began to talk amongst themselves. They had heard tales of such a formidable group. "If their leader shows up, we're as good as dead!!!" A soldier would smack the man on the helmet, "Silence! You show weakness!!" Orion would glance at the soldier, "He's right you know....If Leo found out about you being here, he'd tear you all apart. Luckily, you just have to deal with us two. We won't be as brutal, unless you get Francis here going.."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:05 am