Tale of Fantasia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the kingdom of Galatia is attacked, and its Oracle is kidnapped, a group of warriors band together to restore order to the kingdom!

3 posters

The Tourney of Champions!!!

Van
    Van
    Admin

The Tourney of Champions!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Tourney of Champions!!!

Post by Van Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:36 am

Arena

Remi would not take Nir's hand. She believed that she could get to him, but it was to no avail. Virgil sent a massive shockwave of darkness! Nir quickly moved in, drawing his shield. The lion shield would roar, unleashing a powerful beam that would form into a dome-like forcefield. "Remi! Stay in here! He's out of control!" Nir would look back at Benkai, hoping that he'd enter the forcefield. "We've got to get him back to normal!"

Koulro's power would be tested by a rope used by Benkai. He'd wrap his rope around the Oracle's hip, trying to pull her down. But Koulro's mental ability would overpower Benkai. "What are you trying to do? Don't make me kill you boy......I'm still a fan though!!! Haha!" Koulro would flick his finger, sending an invisible force push in Benkai's direction.

Back down at the platform, Anna would begin healing Van's wound. It'd begin closing fairly quickly for a human. "Kuro, we're going to have to check that out. Stitch me up." Kuro would hover over to Van, dettaching a few small specks of darkness from his orb. They'd pierce Van's flesh and begin stitching the wound close. "That should do it! Thank you a lot little girly! As you can see, Van here has reacted to your magic and has healed quickly." Van would stand up, dusting himself off. "Thank you. We'll go check out what's going on over there." He'd begin walking in the direction of the balcony.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:37 pm

Just above the arena the Pegasus airship was spotted. A door is shown. It looked rather particular. It was a large door with soft red wall tiles. There was a sign on the door handle saying do not disturb. Inside the room a man multiple women were surrounding one man as he was mounting one of the women. The women had been in the nude or in tight under garments. It was revealed that the man they would surround and grope as he was attending to one of the females already, was Raphael. "Raphael-sama! Please don't stop! Please don't stop! Ahh!" The female under him was in ecstasy. "Raphael-sama." "Do me next Raphael-sama." "No me!" "Oh Raphael-sama." The girls surrounding him would say in pleasure.

Anna had finished patching up Van. "Alright buddy so how are we gonna be able to stop these guys?" Biggs would ask. Anna would have an uneasy look on her face.

The destructive shock wave was averted by Nir using his shield creating a force field. Remi had just enough time to get behind the shield. Evindal would use his nature magic to surround himself which would cause him minimal injury. Morlorn would use his shield to protect himself. As for the other fighters they were too far to be effected as much. As the wave of darkness, smoke and debris cleared up. Virgil had prepared his assault. He would charge straight into Morlorn who casted his barrier. A dark infused fist would shatter his barrier instantly, "what the...?" Morlorn would say as he was sent flying in the direction of Sata running towards them. She would hold her hand out to catch Morlorn. He would suffer some injuries that would leave him coughing up blood. Now, Virgil would turn a rush to Evindal who was protected by his nature magic. Instead of a fist this time it was a slash of darkness that extended like a sword. This aura was big and would come crashing down in Evindal. "Shit!!" Evindal knew he couldn't escape and would be met with the darkness slash. He too had suffered some injuries. Virgil had then out his sights on the barrier Nir casted. He opened his mouth wide and would send a beam of darkness in that direction powerful enough the break through the force field.

Last edited by Vante on Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:49 pm

benkei watched as virgil had rampaged all about and started attacking friend and foe alike. Benkei watched as he injured Evindal badly . "Nir! Remi!be careful" Benkei was still hurt and lost his grip on the oracle. He backed up Nir as he cast his barrier over nir own to boost the defensive. He stood behind Nir applying his own magic to him "Nir what is he, what is this massive dark energy!" Nir and benkei watched in horror as Virgil had opened his mouth and charged a large some on energy in his mouth sending a huge beam of darkness in their direction "I do no know if this will hold my friends"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:02 pm

Arena

Van walked away from both Remi and Biggs. "There's only one way to stop them. You have to end their lives." As he walked towards the observatory balcony, he was beginning to notice explosions in the distance. Van could feel the powerful magical energy being exerted from the direction. "Van! What could honestly be causing this? My bet's on a ferocious demon! Ahhhh! I can already see it! Tearing people limb from limb!" The cloaked warrior would shake his head. "You really talk a lot Kuro."

Leo was continuing send a barrage of blows at Braaga. "When are you going to realize that you will not defeat me?" He'd stop, however, upon setting sight on a massive warship above them. "What is this???" Van would also look up at the warship, "Great." He'd sigh as Kuro would float around his head, "That's not the Pegasus is it? This would really suck if it is." During their ventures throughout the world, both Van and Kuro have heard of a legendary warship. A mysterious warship that captures beautiful women at sight. Captivates them with an allure that cannot be helped.

--------------

Nir's shield would be enhanced by Benkai's magic as he entered the forcefield. "Thanks Benkia! But I don't think we're going to stop this!!!" He'd turn around, sheathing Faith and grabbing Remi. Nir would toss her out of the line of the beam and hold out his shield in front of him. The beam would penetrate the forcefield, weakening its trajectory, and hit Nir directly on his shield. He would be sent flying back, crashing into a wall and having collapse onto him.

Koulro would begin laughing as he hovered up to the warship. "Hahaha!!! Good luck down there guys!" He'd turn to Persephone's body, "Now that's what you call friendly fire no? Hehe!" They'd both hover over to the Pegasus' main door. "Koulro's home!!! Open up!!!"
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:47 pm

"Kill.. them? Personally I'd rather not but for my friends I'll do what I must." Biggs would say to Van. Anna would tug at Biggs' shirt as something was troubling her. "Huh? What is it Anna?" "Something is wrong. I can feel it." "Something's wrong?" Biggs would turn to the field where darkness would shine and explosions would happen. "That dark aura.. it feels just like the last time." Anna would say with a look of worry. "If it's like the last time then do you mean to say that it's Virgil?" "Y- Yes." "Dammit! Why now? Everything was fine for a while." Biggs is noticeably upset.

Morlorn would be recovering as would be standing next to Sata. "I'll kill that bastard, I swear it!" He says. "Now isn't the time. Look." Sata had pointed up toward the sky as the Pegasus airship had started to descend. "Raphael-sama!" Morlorn would say surprisingly. Evindal would also stand up from being attacked from Virgil. He was a bit shaken but had noticed the airship descending. "I wish I could stay and kill these guys myself but Raphael-sama is here. Which means mission complete." He would rush towards Sata and Morlorn.

Koulro had marched onto the airship making himself at home. The crew members of the ship had all been in awe as Koulro made his entrance. "It's Lord Koulro!" They would say. "Why is he on our ship?" One of the members had rushed up to Koulro. "Is that the oracle with you Lord Koulro?" Upon Koulro's answer the member would thank him and two other members would come relieve Koulro of the oracle. "Now what brings such an eyesore on my ship?" Raphael had appeared with his usual flock of mixed race women in skimpy clothes. He would fold his arms waiting for an answer.

Leo had stated Braaga was no match for him continuing his assault of attacks. "You are strong indeed lion but I'm not losing either! Your attacks would be good enough for someone else but when it comes to me, my body will stand strong." Braaga was brimming with confidence. Leo as well as Braaga both look into the sky as the Pegasus airship had started to descend. "Guess playtime is over." Braaga would run away towards Sata and Morlorn.

Virgil had successfully broken through Nir's defenses causing a shock wave to knock back Nir and Benkei. "Hey wait!?What are you doing!?" With his quick wits Nir had grabbed Remi and threw her as far as he could away from the line of fire. It was however unfortunate but Remi was still caught in the blast. Thanks to Nir's efforts Remi didn't suffer nearly as much injury as the other two. She would rise from the ground only to see Virgil rampaging in the arena. It was like he lost all common sense and reason. Virgil had been roaring and screaming like a wild beast. Destruction was the only thing he knew.

Last edited by Vante on Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:12 pm

Benkei watched as the oracle was being taken and the villians would enter their air ship! "You bastards!!!!" As he yelled virgil's attacked had reached them "we need to save the others fast! " Nir then had grabbed remi throwing her as far as possible even though she would still be caught in the blast with minor injuries to herself "Thank the stars!" The blast would penetrate nir and benkei's defensives and send them flying back through the walls causing a hole and rubble to cover them and a bit of remi "Urgh my body feels crush and useless right about now nir" He looked up at the only visible spot he could see of the oracle being taken "My lady is gone they took her those bastards those monsters!!!" Benkei punched the ground repeatedly in anger and disappointment in himself as he blames this action on his inability to protect those around him
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:33 pm

Arena

Van continued walking towards the balcony. At this point they could make out those who were on it. "You personally wouldn't resort to killing? You think like that in this world, and you won't live for so long." He'd then stop in his tracks. It appeared as if some of the people were beginning to board the airship. "They had an escape plan! Would ya' look at that..." Van would turn to Braaga, who was the closest one that could be made out. He was running in the direction of the observatory. "Kuro, tag him..." Kuro would smile, shooting a small speck, (size of grain of rice),of his dark matter at Braaga. It'd follow Braaga until it could land on his back, where it'd just remain."Let's hurry!" Van would quickly run after Braaga.

Leo on the other hand, would watch as Braaga retreated. "...Hm." He'd look at the airship once more before remembering about his daughter. He'd look in her direction, running over to the three downed bodies. "Kira..." The giant beastman would kneel down besides the three bodies and look at Koji, "......"

Back at the observatory, Virgil continued to go berserk. Nir was trapped under the rubble, severely weakened. He could hear Benkai pounding the ground in frustration. "I-I've done all...I could..." Through the rubble, he was able to see Persephone boarding the ship with Koulro. "Per-Persephone..........Persephone..." Nir began having flashbacks of how they used to play together when they were younger. How he began developing feelings for her. At that moment, Faith began pulsating, glowing brighter and bright. "W-What is this?" Nir would slowly grab onto the hilt, triggering an outburst of light!

There was such a powerful glow that anyone near him would be blinded if they stared too long. From the rubble, Nir would emerge, his right arm covered in a white glowing armor. There was also a massive wing on his right shoulder. White feathers were arrayed on his collar. Nir couldn't believe what was going on. Faith appeared to be radiating potently. In a reaction he could not control, the armored arm would raise the sword high. From the ground below Virgil erupted chains of sacred light, beginning to bind the beast. "What's going on!?"

----------

Koulro would be relieved of the Oracle. Some of lower grunts would take her away. He'd be approached by Raphael, who was accompanied by a flock of beautiful women. "Aaaaaah, if it isn't the King of the Harlots. Hahaaha." He'd bow before Raphael. "I have delivered the Oracle. Now I just want to take a ride back with you! Or do you not want me to scare your.....play things away....HEHEHEHAHAHA!!!!!" Koulro would burst into a hysterical laughter, suddenly stopping upon feeling the magic below. "What the? What is this.....this....magic?"

Palace

Orion was tending to Francis, who had passed out from using too much magic energy. "Captain, you did well." He'd attempt to smile, but it'd be no use. After all, they had failed to protect the two most important people in the kingdom. The Hand of the Oracle would return, comforting Orion, "It isn't your fault Orion. We just weren't prepared for this. Let us pray that the Oracle and the king are both safe."

Orion would nod, "General Lionsworth went to go make sure that they are..."
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:35 pm

The women surrounding Koulro would shriek in fear as he would approach them. "You really are an uncouth one that you are." Raphael would say. During Koulro's hysterical laughter, "however, I'm pleased to finally meet this beauty of an Oracle." He would begin to approach the Oracle until Koulro had stopped laughing. Raphael had also stopped his advance. "This magic! How beautiful it is!" Raphael would be stricken with awe as he had begun to lose himself to the magic power Faith had been giving off. "I need to find the source! Take us down at once!" "Yes Raphael-sama!" A soldier would respond. The Pegasus had begun its decent. The got closer and closer and then Raphael had felt another powerful magic source. "What!? Another magic source of the same caliber!? But this one isn't beautiful at all! Albeit a powerful one, it's too wild." Raphael would rush to the ledge of Pegasus to see what was going on. At this time Nir had gained this armor around his arm with a single wing as per Faith's mysterious glow that even he knew nothing of. The rampaging Virgil had been halted by chains of light that emerged from the ground. "This light is so bright!" Remi would say as she had to squint her eyes in order to see Virgil being detained. He would roar in agony almost as if he were in pain. Remi would see that Virgil was desperate to escape the chains. She would inch closer to him, to try and return him to normal.

Meanwhile Van had walked over to join the fray, staring how Biggs' way of thinking will get him killed. Biggs looked at Van with concern. "Who is this guy?" He would think in his head. The Pegasus had started its descent and Van, Kuro, Biggs and Anna would look up at this giant air ship descending. "Its huge!" Anna would say. Remi would look up at the airship and on the ledge Raphael was seen. The two's eyes would meet and Raphael had been distracted from the two powerful magic auras and had full attention in Remi!

Last edited by Vante on Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:41 pm

Benkei would see the oracle being taken but in mere moments the rubble would shatter and a blinding white light would pierce through through the skies and the whole balcony "What in the world???....Dear the stars is that ?" he could see a white armor and a single wing appear on nir. Virgil would then be contained by white chains restraining him in place and his power coursing through out the area "That white light is so bright it looks like it could be the same as my gaun..." As he spoke his arms began to glow bright as nir's and benkei looked in ahhh" What is this my dear oracle!" his arm began to glow with as his gauntlets appeared once more only with angel wings around the wrist" This is impossible i thought these had a time limit but they evolved beyond anything i could imagine " He stood up beside Nir as his arm had a a mind of his own pointing at virgil with aggression. The two lights grew just as brighter as one could say even the sun would admit "remi i do not know what is about to happen but please step back for something will transpire "
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:52 am

Arena

Nir couldn't believe what he was seeing. Virgil was caught in the chains, constricted. "Benkai! I don't know what's going on!" He'd turn to Benkai, whose guantlets would return bearing the same light. It was as if these weapons belonged to the same source of power. Koulro would join Raphael at the balcony of the airship, "Oh my! Shouldn't we be leaving Raphael?" He'd turn to Raphael. Something about Nir's armor was giving him a bad feeling. "I have a strong feeling that if that armor were to fully develop, we'd have some trouble." Koulro's tone was more serious, as if he knew of the danger.

Van would arrive at the scene; the light causing him to squint his eyes. "What is this?" He'd move his arm up to his face. Kuro would float up a few feet ahead. "Wow!! It's so bright!!! You see what they've got chained up? That's what was giving off the foul energy!" Van was beginning to process everything that was going on right now.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:43 pm

Virgil had continued to rampage as he was still chained down by Nir. Just then Benkei's gauntlets reacted to Faith. They would simultaneously hold Virgil down now. Virgil would not back down as he would start releasing his dark aura shaking the air around the arena. Remi was getting stunned from the shockwaves but still continued to pursue Virgil. Benkei had pleaded to Remi to get back. "I'm sorry but I can't just back down! Virgil.. Virgil is one of the only people I have left in this world! I mean.. he's right there in front of me. And if I can do anything in my power to help him I would do it. I know he would for me too." Remi hand been shielding her face as she continued walking down towards Virgil as she responds to Benkei.

The Pegasus was now with reach of the arena. Evindal and Braaga would climb in Sata as she would crouch down to prepare her self to jump. She had leapt into the air high above the Pegasus and then finally landing gracefully atop. Morlorn was able to levitate his body up to the Pegasus. Koulro had just suggested to Raphael that they should leave but was too distracted by Remi. "My she is quite the fair maiden. She has beauty and power all in one. She cares for her friends, she is brave, she has grace. Oh how I can't wait..." Raphael says as he was looking at Remi then takes a pause. "Can't wait to break her in." He continues to say as he looks up into the sky with such a sadistic and lustful face. Koulro would again tell Raphael if the dangers of these auras. "Hmph!" Raphael would look at Koulro in disgust. "These are indeed great powers and I wouldn't want to lose any of my commanders here" Raphael would sigh. "Alright fine. Men! We are leaving." Raphael would turn to his crew and the Pegasus would now take off. Raphael would look back down over the balcony towards Remi. "I will find you again." He would say in his head.

Last edited by Vante on Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:54 pm

Benkei watched as the virgil struggled against his chains and remi refuse to back down on her friend "Remi i respect ur bravery and courage to try to save your friend but you might die trying to do the impossible and i can not allow blood on my hands " He fired a ball of light energy as virgil from his palms to restrict his movements "Nir remi will do anything for virgil so we have to pin him down some how to make sure she can talk any type of sense into him, do you have any control of those chains?" as he spoke benkei would create a white dome around virgil to try and surpress his dark energy seeping through his body "Urgh i can only hold this for so long i am not use to this power yet " He began to shrink the shield in hopes of lowering his movements "Nir do something quick while i hold him down best i can"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:35 am

Nir watched as the others boarded the airship. As he gazed up, he could see a blonde man standing at the balcony. He'd snap back into what was happening down at the observatory. Virgil was trying to fight off his bind, roaring and thrashing about! And despite all of this, Remi continued walking towards him. "What is she-" That's when Benkai called out to Nir, telling him to constrict the creature! "I don't know if I can control these chains! Whatever this armor is, I can't do anything about it!" At that moment, the chains would glow much more, strengthening around Virgil. They'd begin to pull him down onto the floor.

Van would walk onto the scene, setting his eyes on Virgil. "So this is what's been pouring out this magical energy?" Kuro would hover to the side of his face, "Yeah! It's some nasty stuff! But the energy coming from that bird guy! It's so warm!" The cloaked bounty hunter would turn his head towards Nir, "Yeah." Kuro would then notice Benkai, "Holy smokes! It's the weird monk guy from earlier!!! You got yourself into something crazy haven't you!? Kuku!"

Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:49 am

After being constricted even more, Virgil was brought down to a knee. He continue to resist until finally Remi appeared before him. He would rush in at her attempting to strike her down but the chains kept him at bay. Virgil's shadowy claws was only a few inches from Remi. She would close her eyes and flinch from his attack. As she would open her eyes slowly and un-tenses, she sees Virgil is halted. He is struggling to completely attack her. Remi would look on to the creature that her friend has become. She looks at him with such concern. "Virgil.." she takes a pause as she looks him in the eyes. Virgil would then start to lower his arm and focused his attention all on Remi. "How could this have happened? I should've paid more attention." She looks down to the ground in disappointment. Disappointment in herself. "I'm an awful friend. But even still.. please come back..." Remi would then look at Virgil with earnest and determined eyes. "Please come back to us! Virgil!" At this time Virgil hadn't struggled any longer, it was as if Remi's voice could reach him. It would appear as if he tried to say something to her but a voice couldn't be heard and his lips couldn't be read. Remi would slowly reach for Virgil's face with both hands. As she was finally able to touch him Virgil became calm for the moment. He would look up into the sky and pause. Those around that had eyes on the beast would watch on. Virgil would let a loud roar with his arms curled like he was lifting dumbbells. The roar was so loud it vibrated through the air. As he continued to yell the dark aura he let out was started get released. More and more energy was put out and the dark aura attacked like sharp wind slashes. The darkness would crash into the ground, the area walls, seats and would even attack the nearby Benkei, Nir and Van. Over by Leo's side they were too far to receive a lot of the darkness but their side would fend off the little bit of dark aura that would reach. Still continuing to put off so much energy, Remi was holding on to Virgil tight as she would not let him go no matter the pain she would receive. Since she was the closest it's only natural that she would get the most of the dark output of energy. Finally, Virgil releases the last of his energy, in the form of a mini explosion. It's was strong enough however to send a shockwave towards Leo's side where Anna had quickly erected a barrier of light. "Phew! That was a close one! Nice going Anna!" Biggs would shout in excitement. "Th.. thanks." Anna replies as she was breathing heavily on the account that her barrier was a powerful one, plus with the amount of magic she used to heal those already exhausted her. The smoke that the explosion had caused started to clear up. In the middle of it lay Virgil on his side with Remi holding him. He was back to his regular form but his arm was exposed, revealing the demon arm he was cursed with.

Last edited by Vante on Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:13 pm

Benkei watched as remi had finally reached virgil holding him as him and nir had tried to surpress him "Remi do what ever you have to do to save him but be careful please " He and nir had attempted to suppress virgil as long as they could radiating the same light energy around them. Remi held virgil close as he started giving off stronger dark energy spreading it around the whole area and the others "Urgh this is a dam pain !" Benkei swung his arm forward putting up light based energy walls around everyone he could. Virgil then would roar one last time screaming outward causing a explosion that would send everyone flying back a few feet. Remi would feel the most of the impact would be completely fine as she held a now normal virgil. Benkei looked around and sighed as he saw van and kuro approach "YOU BASTARDS ARE LATE AS HELL AND YOU DAM DEMON SHUT YOUR TRAP BEFORE I RIP OUT YOUR INSIDES YOU TROLL" Benkei would get all work up over kuro that he had almost forgot about the oracle "MY LADY! where is she!" He would look up to see the ships flying away with the oracle in hand "DAM IT ALL TO HELL " Benkei would be very upset and his gauntlets would be begin to crack and disappear back to normal "We must find her now! no telling what they will do to her" he would next look at virgil's arm "Tell me something is he a half breed"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:01 pm

Van remained calm throughout the whole ordeal; quietly observing Virgil's output of power. He noticed that there was a larger concentration on his arm. When Virgil suddenly unleashed a powerful roar, along with a wave of darkness, Van slide his arm over the air. Twilight magic would envelop around him and Kuro, protecting them from the blast. Nir's wing would instinctively cover him, defending him from the darkness. "How am I...?" Down at the platform, the wave of darkness swept through. Anna was able to shied everyone the best she could, but it would be greatly enforced by Leo's magic. "Good job little girl!" He'd look back at her and smile.

In the aftermath, Virgil's normal body was seen on the ground embraced by Remi. The demonic arm was now exposed. Nir's angelic armor and wing would fade away into feathers, causing him to drop to the ground. He would stare at the ground and then send his fist onto the floor, beginning to tear up. "Persephone...."

Kuro would take heed to Benkai's barking. After the Twilight magical barrier faded, Kuro responded with his own choice of daggers. "Who are you calling a troll!? You're just mad you couldn't save your little Oracle! You dirtbag!" Van would raise his hand, "That's enough Kuro." The dark orb would stick his tongue out and return into Van's cloak. "He's not a half-breed...." Van would slowly walk over to Virgil's downed body, "He just happens to have a demonic arm. Who gave this to him is what I want to know."
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:22 pm

After the explosion, Leo had gave his praise to Anna. They had both successfully defended their friends from the blast. "Thank you uhhh.. umm.." She would pause because she did not yet know Leo's name. He would tell her with a smile. "Thank you mister Leo." Anna would smile back. "Alright Anna!! You did great!!" Biggs would excitedly pat her on the back. He pat her a little too hard and she would stumble forward. She would put on a smile still.

"Can't a guy get some rest around here?" Shinji would say after regaining consciousness. He would attempt to raise himself slowly. "SHINJI!!" Both Anna and Biggs would say. "Are you ok to get be moving man?" Biggs would ask. "Oh no please don't move around just yet." Anna would say worried. "Ehh you guys worry too much I'm good. I'm using my magic to reinforce my body so it doesn't hurt as bad." Shinji would reply sitting upright now attempting to stand. "Hang on I got ya man." Biggs would come over to help Shinji to his feet. When Shinji gets up he looked around to see Koji and Kira on the floor still with Leo by her side. "Woah that's a big cat." Shinji would say acknowledging Leo's sheer size. "Wow this place is a mess. You guys must have fought a hoard or something." "Yeah something like that." Biggs would reply to Shinji. "All these bodies.. these guys are monsters how could they do this." Shinji turned more serious. "So many people killed its horrible." Anna would say. "Virgil and Remi. Where are Virgil and Remi!?" At the realization that so many people had died, Shinji saw that Remi and Virgil were no where in sight. He panicked a little thinking of the worst possible situation. "Wait a sec, calm down. It's ok they're fine. Look over there." Biggs would point in the direction of Virgil and Remi. They were surrounded by Nir, Benkei and Van. Shinji would sigh, "aww man I almost had a heart attack. Well let's go see them." Shinji would get excited and would start moving on his own. He jumped down to the arena floor but a jolt of pain rushed up his body and he fell to the floor. "Aarrrgghhh!! It's hurts, it hurts, it hurts." Shinji would roll on the floor in pain. "Oh no are you o-" Biggs would put his hand on Anna's shoulder as she was talking. "He's an idiot, don't worry about him let's just go." "Umm.. ok then." Anna would go and pick Koji up, Biggs would then pick them both up. "Hey thanks again Leo. You helped us out a bunch." Biggs would say to Leo. "Thank you mister Leo." Anna would follow up. They would jump down and make their way to Remi and Virgil.

Benkei had just asked if Virgil was a halfbreed. Van had stated that wasn't correct and that Virgil's arm was given to him. He wanted to know who gave it to him. "You're right in that he is not a half breed. His arm however is a different story. I'd say almost three years ago we were headed towards the Jamba Islands. We were searching for someone but we ended up getting captured by some people that were apart of some cult. I can't remember the name exactly. Anyway they were experimenting on us and Virgil happened to be compatible with that thing. So they cut his arm off and attached it to him. It never got that bad before but he's transformed into that creature a few times. We're his friends and it's our job to make sure he's safe." Remi has explained.

Last edited by Vante on Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:37 pm

Benkei's face would turn red with anger at kuro and the events that have transpired "Nir we will find her and we must no matter what " Benkei would look around to see everyone , some he knew and others he did not " Hmm their were quite a number of us involved ....the lives that were effected due to this invasion of sorts" Benkei would then look at virgil's arm as his origin story was told "Hmm so a group of devil worshiping rapscallions....You know i believe i heard of such a great back when i studied at my temple, something along the lines of trying to resurrect their god through rituals and sacrifice" He pointed to his arm "That must be what is left of their god hmmm tred carefully with that thing" He looked at van and asked "What happened to the man we fought with the bombs" He looked around the battle field and sighed "Such death and ....." As he spoke benkei had passed out completely from his wounds
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:20 pm

Leo would wave, kneeling down to pick up Kira. "Godspeed friends. Thank you for your help!" He'd then jump off in the direction of the palace! Back up at the observatory, Nir would remain silent, unable to grasp what had just transpired. Persephone, his only close friend, was taken and he couldn't do anything about it. "I swear I'll get you back. I swear it...."

Van remained standing at Virgil's side, his eye inspecting the arm. "Experimenting on him you say?" He'd then reference the devil that Benkai spoke of. "So this arm belongs to a demon? I suspected such." Kuro would hover around Benkai, "Ease up! All you have to know is, that bomb guy won't be fighting with his right arm anymore! Haha! It's funny because we were just talking about-" Van would glare at Kuro, causing him to stop. "My bad..."

"Two seperate attacks in one day. Duran causing the destruction of Galatia, and whatever that airship was, taking their precious Oracle. Fortunately for me, it's not my problem." He'd turn around and begin walking away from the group, Kuro following behind.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:34 pm

Mid sentence before Van walked off Benkei had passed out. Van didn't seem to care much and was in his way. Remi would turn her head to see Benkei downed. "Umm is he ok?" She would ask Nir. Shinji, Biggs and Anna would make their way to Virgil and Remi. Van was just walking past them. Shinji would look at Van  because he gave off a weird vibe to him. They continued in their path. "Remi! You're ok!" Shinji would shout excitedly. Remi would look up at him with a smile causing Shinji to blush. "Err.. uhh I.. I wasn't all that worried about you ya know. You got the durability of an ogre so of course you'd be fine." Shinji had been stumbling over his words and what he meant as a compliment Remi however took that the wrong way. "Did you just.. you big jerk. How dare you call me an ogre!!" Remi would shout in anger and embarrassment. "Wait, wait, wait! That's not what I me-" Shinji tried to explain to Remi but she would wave her hand over to Shinji freezing him into a block of ice. "What an idiot." Biggs would say. "Umm." Anna was at a loss of words.

Last edited by Vante on Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:01 pm

Benkei would lay there unconscious bleeding out from his side where the rock had impaled him and he would be breathing lightly hanging on for life
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:27 pm

"Woah he doesn't look to hot right now. Hey Anna do you think you could heal him a little?" Biggs would ask. "I used up a lot of magic, but I'll try my best to save him." She would reply. Anna would rush over to Benkei using her magic to heal up his wounds. She hovered her hands over Benkei's side and began the healing process. "We're gonna have to take him to an infirmary, right now I can only temporarily keep him from bleeding out." Anna would say. "I'll carry him there let's go guys quick." Biggs would say. They would all gather themselves and move towards the nearest infirmary outside of the arena. Remi had held Virgil up with Shinji while Anna held Koji. They found a tent where many injuried citizens had been lined up waiting to get checked out by the medic team. "Here we are. Let's get in line quick." Remi would say. "I'll go find a spot for us to rest." Shinji would say. "Are you sure you shouldn't see a medic too?" Remi would ask. "Nah I'm fine, all I gotta do is use my magic to keep me up until I'm fully healed." He responds. "Well alright then. Anna, go with him alright make sure he's not getting any dumber than he already is." Remi would say. "Umm ok." Anna would reply. "Hey! I heard that!" Shinji would shout as he felt he was insulted. Remi and Biggs would wait on line with Virgil and Benkei while Shinji and Anna went off to rest themselves a little.

Last edited by Vante on Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:13 am

The main infirmary was were the group headed. It was located within the main city. There were many tents set up. Many medics were tending to multipe people who were wounded. There were many soldiers also marching about on the grounds. Kira could be seen sitting on one of the tables, getting patched up. There was one tent in the center, much larger than the others. The flag of Galatia waved violently in the wind. Night was beginning to fall upon the ruined city. Within the main tent, Leo, Orion and Francis were at a drawing board with other high ranking soldiers of Galatia. The Holy Council was also present.

Leo would be holding onto the edges of the table with head lowered, "So we have lost the king and his entire family? We have no heir to the throne? How did this happen!? How did they catch us like this!?" The head council member would then scoff. "And what of the Oracle!? How was she-she-taken!? Taken so easily!? Your soldiers could not prevent that Leo!?" Orion seemed bothered, but chose to remain silent. Francis, however, could not keep himself bottled up. "Duran has made a mistake!!!! They have attacked us!!! Killed the king, queen and the prince!!! And they took the Oracle!!!" He'd slam his hand on the table. "We must hit them back with double the force!!!" The men in the room would argue until Leo roared! Anyone within a five mile radius would hear it! "ENOUGH! We must gather our troops and look after the people of this city! Vengeance can wait Francis! As for the Oracle, we shall search for her! But I do not believe it was Duran that captured her....."

The Hand of the Oracle would tend to the wounds of those injured. She'd walk towards Virgil and his group. "How many are injured?"
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:46 am

Shinji and Anna had been walking around looking for a spot to sit. They had been looking at all the people full of injuries and despair. There were soldiers walking around trying to keep order. "Hey you hungry Anna? Let's go get something to eat I'm starving!" "Now that you mention it, I am hungry." "See I knew it." Shinji would chuckle at Anna as her stomach would growl. She would shrink in embarrassment. Koji was starting to move around a little until he finally woke up. He would yawn as if he took the best nap ever. "Koji you're awake!" Anna would excitedly lift Koji in the air twirling around a bit. Koji would respond with a few barks and would lick Anna's face. "Little guy has energy for days." Shinji would fold his arms, smile and watch as Koji would run circles around Anna. At the moment a loud roar was heard not too far away. Shinji, Anna and Koji and many other citizens would be alerted to this sound. "Hey let's go check it out." Shinji would signal Anna to follow him. "Umm are you sure it's ok?" "Yeah don't worry about it we'll be fine." They walked up to the tent were Leo, Orion and Francis were stationed along with other officers. They would hear in on their discussion about the attack on Galtia, the kidnapping of the oracle and the death of the royal family.

Finally, after a long wait Virgil and Benkei were about to be seen. A young maiden had walked up to Remi and Biggs asking how many injured they had. "Well we.. uhh.. I uhh.. we.. we umm.." Biggs had been stumbling his words ever since setting his eyes on this maiden. "All four of us would like to get checked out but this guy needs to be seen right away." Remi says and points to Benkei. "He's been losing a lot of blood. But then after him this guy would need some help." Remi would be referring to Virgil who was covering in wounds.

Last edited by Vante on Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:51 am; edited 2 times in total
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:42 am

The talking between the high ranking officials would continue. Shinji and Anna would begin to eavesdrop, and one of the voices would discontinue. One of the men from the council would chime in, "We must quickly form search teams! Send in anyone you can Leo! We must get the Oracle back!" From behind Shinji and Anna, a figure would approach. "What exactly are you two doing? If you want to listen, just enter." It was Orion! He'd place his hands on both of their backs, guiding them into the tent. "Hey....We had these two listening outside." Every eye in the room would settle on the two and Koji. "And who are they..?" Said one of the councilmen. "Most likely some orphans who are just looking to cause more trouble...." Another would say.

Francis would then ball up his fists, "Are you two spies? Huh!?" Leo would raise his hand, "Enough. That little girl there helped my daughter. She isn't a spy. As for that young man, he was an entree in the tournament. Made it to the semi-finals, but lost to our Galatian Sword. A skilled warrior he is." Leo would smile. "Now young lad, and lass, do you know anything about the attack? Or anyone who would know of our attackers?"

--------------------

Back at the medical tent, the Hand of the Oracle would nod. "Okay, we shall attend to them immediately." She'd motion in the medical team and walk over to both Biggs and Remi. The medical team would begin removing the lodged stone shrapnel from Benkai's side. They'd then keep him from bleeding out, beginning to close the wound and heal it. The others would hover their hands over Virgil, patching any wounds he had. "Did you....Did you see when they took the Oracle?" She'd direct her question to Biggs and Remi.

Nir was seated outside of the medic tent, his head still drooped. "Persephone. I'll get you back." He'd raise his head, looking at the sky. "Do you love her?" Nir was startled! He hadn't even noticed that Van was standing beside him. "Wh-What!? You're the guy from the observatory....." Van would be leaning against the tent. "Yeah." Kuro would peep from the cloak, "Uh, his name is Van! And hey! Where'd you get that sword man? That thing is sick!"

It reminded Nir of the power Faith possessed. He'd unsheathe the sword and examine it, looking back at Van and Kuro. "Well, I was gifted the sword by Persephone. She's the Oracle. Wait a minute, didn't you say that this wasn't your problem? Why are you here?" Nir awaited an answer from the cloaked individual. "Just didn't feel like leaving Galatia yet...Well, what's left of it." Kuro would snicker, "Low Van! Low!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:56 am