Tale of Fantasia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the kingdom of Galatia is attacked, and its Oracle is kidnapped, a group of warriors band together to restore order to the kingdom!

3 posters

The Tourney of Champions!!!

Vante
    Vante

The Tourney of Champions!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tourney of Champions!!!

Post by Vante Sun May 07, 2017 10:35 am

The announcer had just been shouting how this battle was heating up and it was only the first round! "WOW!! CAN THIS GET ANY MORE EXCITING!" As he said that, Grey-Hawk had answered his question with a quick strike to Shinji. The latter was able to counter his attack but was being push back. "Damn you, how are you this strong?" Shinji had thought to himself because he was still using his magic to increase his strength. Eventually they finally broke off and Shinji had smirked. "I guess you aren't just all bark. So as a special treat I'll take you on with half my strength." He says arrogantly. He focused his magic increasing his strength further. He charged at Grey-Hawk and swung straight down at him.

The little wolf pup that was on Anna's lap had become agitated. He stood up and leapt from Anna's lap and ran up the seating area as if he were looking for something. Anna had been startled by this and ran after him. "Ahh.. Koji wait!" She cries. Remi had noticed Anna was leaving and she stopped her, "where are you going Anna?" Anna replied, "Koji is acting weird and ran this way, I'm going to go get him." "Do you want me to come with you?" "No it's ok, I'll only be a few." Anna smiles. "Alright hurry up back then," Remi smiles back and Anna scurries off looking for Koji.

At this time, two men had appeared covered in all black outside of Galatia. They had walked off an airship. Every inch of their body was covered. A crew member had walked off as well. "You guys have 3 hours before we are ready to fly again. So you can take your time." The two had said nothing and walked towards Galatia.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sun May 07, 2017 3:23 pm

Things were getting heated!!! As Grey-Hawk slammed down, Shinji managed to counter. But he'd feel the raw strength of Grey-Hawk! Everyone in the crowd was out of their seat, cheering and waiting to see what would happen. The other two warriors were engaged in combat themselves, until they caught sight of what was going on between Shinji and Grey-Hawk. "These guys are strong! We should just attack them while they're focused on each other!!" The other warrior nodded in agreement. They broke off and ran towards the two! Meanwhile, Shinji was charging Grey-Hawk with much more power, after stating he was using only half. This only pissed Grey-Hawk off even more. "You little shit!!!! You dare use only half power against me!? I am Grey-Hawk! The Mountain of Sansah!!!"

Grey-Hawk swung his wooden hammer with much force, clashing with Shinji's lance. The impact caused a shockwave that was strong enough to send the attacking warriors flying back and off the arena stage. Everyone watched in awe as the two last warriors dueled it out! "AMAZING!!!!!! SUCH POWER!!!" Said the female speaker as she jumped out of her seat. Some of the male watchers around her googled at her behind once she stood up. Such perverts they were. Nir watched on with a smile, entertained with the battle so far. Perhaps Shinji would be a good opponent afterall.

Returning to the battle, Grey-Hawk's wooden hammer shattered. He was sent a bit back from the clash, but managed to regain balance. "Dammit!!" After noticing that they were the last warriors left, he'd begin his sadistic plan. The man would slam his palm on the ground. From the edge of the circular platform, a rock wall would rise and move towards the center, creating a dome of rock! The crowd gasped, and some of them began booing because they could no longer see. The Oracle would even turn to the king again to see if he would approve of this, in which he did. "IS THIS EVEN LEGAL!? WE DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING?" Said the speaker. Boos grew much louder, until the king had no choice but to act. "Desmond, show us what goes on!" A small man in robes stepped forward and raised his arms. His eyes would begin glowing, creating four large circular mirrors. They'd hover above the rock dome formed on the arena and would begin displaying everything going on within the dome.

The crowd would begin calming themselves, now able to see the battle again. The king would nod towards Desmond with a smile, "Good work my friend." Chaos had been averted. "WOW! WE CAN NOW SEE WHAT'S GOING ON BETWEEN THE TWO! ISN'T THIS MAGIC AMAZING!?"

Inside of the dark dome, Grey-Hawk grinned evily. He tossed the broken end of his hammer and reached into his pants, pulling out a small dagger. "Today, you die boy!" The crowd outside could not make out the small weapon, mainly because of the darkness within the dome. But if one had a skillful eye, perhaps they could spot something.....
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sun May 07, 2017 4:03 pm

Now is the time for the real battle. During the clash Shinji's wooden spear had broke in two. He wasn't familiar with using dual weapons so he abandoned them both. Analyzing the situation Shinji thought to himself. It was impossible to take him only with these pieces of wood since the reach wouldn't allow it. Just as he went in to attack Grey-Hawk, the area surrounding them had enclosed creating a rock dome. Unfortunately for Shinji he wasn't accustomed to this new setting and couldn't see what was in front of him. He was literally fighting blind. "Damn you Grey-Hawk!! Resorting to a cheap trick like this huh!?! Show yourself and fight me !!!!" Shinji had shouted looking around since he could be longer see or feel Grey-Hawk's presence.

"What a dirty trick! How is that even allowed!" Remi had cried out. "Do you think he'll be ok?" Biggs asked. "He better be or else he'll have to face me next!" Remi proclaimed just as the the crowd was getting more and more riled up the King had sent a man by the name of Desmond out to reveal what was going on inside the dome. Straight above the dome was a thought projection that showed exactly what was going in inside. However dim they could still see the fighters. "HEY LOOK IN THE SKY EVERYBODY!!" One fan had pointed it out that the fight was still on. "WE CAN SEE!" "THIS FIGHT IS TOO GOOD NOT TO SEE!" The people were now calmed and continued to cheer on. Meanwhile, Anna had actually left the arena while going after Koji.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sun May 07, 2017 4:36 pm

There was darkness within the dome. Silence. Grey-Hawk had Shinji where he wanted him. The young man couldn't see with the low visability. Grey-Hawk, however, could feel his opponent out using his Earth magic. Everything was beginning to look in his favor. "Let me ask you boy, how do you want me to kill you?" The man walked towards Shinji slowly, holding his dagger close. "Should I slit your throat? Puncture your heart?" Using Shinji's voice from what he yelled out, and the Earth sensory, he was able to pinpoint his location.

Grey-Hawk would quickly dart at Shinji in the darkness, slashing at his arm with the dagger. He was going to play with him before finishing him off. The crowd outside could only make out two figures in the pitch dark. Such a low move had changed Nir's smile into a serious look. How could a warrior like Grey-Hawk resort to something like that? It was absolutely pathetic.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sun May 07, 2017 6:40 pm

Grey-Hawk had made his move. Striking the latter first in the arm. He tried swinging his foot around, to catch Grey-Hawk but by the time he attacked Grey-Hawk is nowhere to be found. Shinji is downed for a moment. "You bastard! Hiding in the shadows!" He yelled. His thoughts where in disarray as he was angry at the fact he could do nothing in this setting. He is holding his arm as the strike from earlier had cut his arm causing him to bleed. Taking a deep breathe he stands up and this time he is focusing his senses. Trying to pinpoint Grey-Hawks location.

Remi and Biggs had looked extremely worried as they could hardly see their friend but they just knew something was wrong. The crowd had started getting riled again as they can see the two figures go at each other.

Anna had turned a corner only to bump in to something and fell down. Koji had been barking. As she was able to recover she felt an overwhelming presence in the man she had just bumped into. She saw a ball which she actually bumped in and a man on top. There were three floating masks around the man's face one mad, one sad and one mad. The man had looked down on her so sadistically. "You look like a tasty snack my dear." He said so softly. Koji had stepped in front of her as if he was defending her barking even louder. The man smiles at them. "Unfortunately I have no time for you today, girlie." He smirked a flew off in his ball. Koji still growling as the man left. Anna was sitting on the floor in fear. She couldn't even budge.

Last edited by Vante on Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sun May 07, 2017 7:23 pm

Grey-Hawk was able to cut right through Shinji's arm, leaving a gash. Oh did this satisfy him so much. Seeing his opponent so vulnerable like this, it made him feel good."How does it feel Shinji? Knowing that you're so helpless. Knowing that you cannot do anything. I know you want to land a hit on me, but you can't." He chuckled evily, preparing to land another blow on his opponent. Before he went in for another attack he held the dagger up to his mouth. "Rethom fo eht thgin...." He proceeded to lick the blood off of the blade. A large strange mark had started to glow on Grey-Hawk's back, giving off a strong red light. "You now know where I am boy....Come for me!!!!" Grey-Hawk was full of bloodlust! His intent to kill, was even greater than before!

The light could be seen projecting above for the crowd. They now had more visability than before. "WHAT'S THIS? WE NOW CAN SEE MUCH BETTER! WHERE DID THIS RED LIGHT COME FROM?"
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sun May 07, 2017 7:59 pm

Shinji looked confused as he had heard the man. It was at this point Grey-Hawk had recited a chant and licked the blood of the blade. He had now had runes glowing bright red. Now Shinji was able to see the sadistic man. Now that he could see he could fight. He charges at Grey-Hawk. Channeling his magic Shinji boosts his speed and his strength. He tries to throw a punch at Grey-Hawk.

The fans are at the edge of their seats as the battle was nearing its end. They could all see the injuried Shinji and the nearly unharmed Grey-Hawk. Remi and Biggs were getting pretty anxious. They could now see Shinji was not his normal self.

Last edited by Vante on Tue May 23, 2017 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sun May 07, 2017 8:07 pm

Grey-Hawk's mental game worked. Shinji was now on the offensive, and most likely wanted to finish Grey-Hawk once and for all. The young man had charged at Grey-Hawk, whose glowing marking gave off his position. "Yes! Yes! Come for me!!" Once Shinji was close enough, Grey-Hawk's entire body suddenly changed. A rock-like crust formed onto his flesh, creating an armor of some sort. He'd also launch his own attack, hoping to clash with Shinji at the same time! He'd send a punch with his left hand. With the other, he'd follow up and try to slash at Shinji's side with the dagger. "I remember why I initially approached you boy!! You reminded me of some brat my camp had capture not too long ago!!"

The crowd grew louder and louder. They could sense the climax of this battle soon approaching! Who would emerge as the victor!?
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sun May 07, 2017 8:23 pm

Shinji had attacked but was shocked at the fact that Grey-Hawk fended off his powered up fist with his own earthen armored fist. At the point he had recoiled back and Grey-Hawk had slashed the dagger at him. Because Shinji had his boosted speed he was able to avoid the dagger that just barely grazes his cheek.

Now Grey-Hawk had told Shinji of a captured boy that he reminded him of. To Shinji's surprise he looked at Grey-Hawk with an angry gaze. "What do you mean by a captured boy?" Shinji was confused but for some reason he felt angered even further. Upon Grey-Hawk's answered Shinji unleashed a furry of preemptive strike on Grey-Hawk mostly targeting his rock hard stomach.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sun May 07, 2017 8:53 pm

Both fists clashed, sending both of the warriors recoiling back. Grey-Hawk slid back on the soles of his feet, his fist slightly cracked. Shinji followed up with a rather quick counter, catching Grey-Hawk off guard. He did manage to place his rock hardened arms out in front of him, blocking the multiple strikes from Shinji. The force of the punches sent Grey-Hawk flying into the wall of the dome, cratering the earth wall. "....Ugh!" The crust on his arms, and back, cracked and dropped onto the floor, for they had received too much damage to stay hardened. Grey-Hawk would step out of the crater and onto the stage, stumbling a bit from the attack. As for the dent he made, it could no longer hold itself and collapsed, creating a large hole in the dome. Light was able to pierce the darkness and lighten the inside of the damaged dome.

"...Hehe.....Not too long ago. My camp had found some stranded kids. We captured those little kids and treated them like imprisoned animals...Hahaha...." Grey-Hawk placed his hand on the damaged edge of the dome. Channeling his magic again. "Three boys...Two girls...And that one girl....Hehe....So soft....HAHAHA!" Grey-Hawk was beginning to recount the horrendous acts his cult had commited. "If the Holy Council wouldn't have shown up, she would have been my little bitch!" The crowd grew quiet. This battle wasn't a normal battle anymore. This man would never be worthy of being a Guardian. Nir stood with clenched fists, in disbelief. If he could, he'd jump in and deliver justice himself.

Grey-Hawk started to laugh maniacally! "What does it matter if I told you though!? You'll be dead! Good bye you little shit!!!!" From behind Shinji, on the other end of the dome wall, fired nine sharp rock pikes. If they reached Shinji, he'd be mutilated by the sharpened projectiles, which traveled pretty fast. The crowd gasped at the act! "THIS MAN IS VIOLATING RULES!!!"
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sun May 07, 2017 9:41 pm

Grey-Hawk had spoken in such an inhuman way. Those words  echoed through the crowd. Once they had reached the ears of a certain few a cold chill was felt down their spines. Shinji and Biggs had both shivered, for the story the man had told was something all too familiar. It was from when they had just escaped from a horrific past just to get caught up in another. Remi had shrieked, "ahh!!! It's him!!" Remi had cowered down crunching into a ball. She recollected the times from when a man was attempting to sexually assault her. She hadn't noticed at the time but it was a face she could never forget. Since it was only the two of them she could clearly make out the man. Biggs turned towards Remi holding his arms up around her. He looked like he tried to hold her but he couldn't because he didn't know how to handle this situation. "R.. R.. Remi..." he couldn't even get the words out. Tears started rolling down her face as she continued to cower. "It's him! The man from before!" She then continued to cry on as Biggs held her tight. He would then look on to Shinji.

As for Shinji he grew shocked after learning this. At the time of his shock there were rock pikes coming at him from behind. He was able to react a little to them but was still hit by them. Shinji received massive damage from and dropped to the floor. As Shinji is finally getting up slow he says, "You. It was you who touched Remi. You. You. I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Shinji had released his magic power to the max! This time was different. It was an all out offensive attack. He boosted his strength to the max. In order to do this he would need to lower his other stats giving primary focus into his strength. He charged Grey-Hawk kicking of the ground with such force punching him down, down into the ground. Causing the dome to completely fall and the arena to break apart a little. Shinji had been standing over Grey-Hawk who had been laying defeating but still breathing. "Now it's time you die you bastard." Shinji says. Just as Shinji is about to land the final, someone had appeared to clutch Shinji from the back of his head and slammed his face to the ground. Shinji had started to rise up and turned at the person responsible to reveal it was Virgil. In an uncharacteristic view of Virgil. The anger in his eyes, the intense amount of rage he was putting off and the vicious amount of bloodlust could be felt. "Shinji, the match is over." Virgil says angrily. Shinji does calm down and stands up as they await for the results of the match. At this time Remi had raised her head to see Grey-Hawk down and defeated with her two friends standing triumphantly. "Thank you. Thank you." She says crying once again.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sun May 07, 2017 10:05 pm

And so the battle was finished! Not in a manner that was expected, but it was finished. Grey-Hawk had been beaten to a bloody pulp. If it hadn't been for Virgil, he would have most likely been killed by Shinji. The crowd had witnessed an emotional moment, but they couldn't help but applaud and cheer for Shinji! The king, Palidos, stood from his seat. "Guards! Sieze that man!!!" Two armored knights immediately dropped down from the observatory, landing beside Shinji and Virgil. They grabbed Grey-Hawk's limp body and dropped from off the stage, taking him through a wooden door. "We will never have scum like him protecting the Oracle! Shinji is the victor of this sector! We shall carry on with Tourney! Be warned, if something like this happens again, the offenders will immediately be punished!!!" The crowd cheered. Their king had spoken! "YOU HEARD OUR KING! IT BETTER NOT HAPPEN AGAIN! NOW LET'S GET OUR MEDICAL TEAM TO HELP SHINJI OUT! AND MAY ALL CONTESTENTS FOR SECTOR TWO ENTER THE PLATFORM!" Shinji's attack had damaged the arena enough to cause the entire dome to collapse. So no longer was the arena covered. There were some rock mounds along the edge, but nothing high enough to block the view.

Warriors of Sector Two entered the ruined arena. They all carried their wooden weapons of choice, unable to believe what had transpired in the earlier battle. One of the warriors couldn't help but speak out, "I don't know if our battle will match this." Three women in white robes would jump onto the platform and run over to Shinji, helping him off the arena platform to tend to his wounds. They'd heal him up for the semi-finals. "OKAY! WE'RE GOING TO BEGIN SECTOR TWO'S BATTLE ROYALE! I HOPE IT ISN'T AS GRUESOME AS THE FIRST ONE FOLKS!"
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sun May 07, 2017 10:32 pm

The battle had ended. Shinji was declared the victor. They take Grey-Hawk away and tend to Shinji's wounds as he needs his rest to prepare for the semi finals. Remi had left the seating to go to Shinji in the infirmary. Virgil had stayed in the center of the arena with his eyes closed. He was still enraged. The announcer had allowed the next group of fighters into the arena. They all piled up around Virgil. Some were worried about how good the match would look, others were worried about who they would face, what kind of abilities they have. And now the match has started.

The warriors all begin to see who would be the easiest target to get rid of. A few decide to get rid of Virgil first. He did seem very vulnerable. But on he contrary. In fact he was brimming with so much rage that he finally couldn't contain it any longer. The arena ground had started to shake. The warriors even the fans could feel an upward pressure. "WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!" ""WHO IS DOING THIS!" "I CAN'T BE. IT'S THIS GUY!" Virgil had begun his attack by throwing his hands outward. He used the power of gravity that would send the fighters flying one by one out the arena. The fans felt this pressure and were screaming in fear of the wide range of Virgil's power. He had released his magic and put his arms down. He took a very deep breathe. It was done in a matter of second the match was already over. There was a long silence. The fans, fighters, guards even the king and oracle were in shock as the match was ended so quickly. Virgil starts to walk off. "THIS..IT'S.. D.. MMMMMM... INCREDIBLE !!!!!" The announcer had been extremely excited to see the outcome of this match in an another unpredictable way. The crowd then cheered along. "IN NO TIME AT ALL, WE ALREADY HAVE A WINNER IN SECTOR 2!! GIVE IT UP FOR VIRGIL!!!" The screams get louder and louder.

Anna had just appeared as they had announced Virgil as the winner. She sat along side Biggs with Koji. "He won?" She says. Biggs replies back with a smile then stands up to raise his arms. "OH YEEAAHHH!!! THATS IT VIRGIL GOOD JOB!!" Down in the infirmary, Shinji had be resting. Remi was at his side all teary eyed. The crowd could be heard from even in the infirmary. She is smiling at Shinji. He had single handily vanquished one of the scars in her heart. "Thank you, Shinji." She gets up and kisses him in the cheek and then runs off going back to the arena. Shinji had continued to be sleeping

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Mon May 08, 2017 1:48 am

In just fifteen seconds, Virgil was able to claim victory! Amazing! The crowd erupted with cheers! A well deserved display after the first battle! King Palidos stood from his seat, applauding Virgil. "Amazing! Simply amazing! There may be a strong possibility he may be your guardian Oracle!" The Oracle stood there watching in awe. Never before had she seen such use of magic. "Yes my Lord, there may be." As for the guardians below, they all rubbed their heads, unable to process what had just happened.

Nir would smile widely, impressed with the feat. "Incredible. Now that's what I'm talking about." He walked off to the hallway, anticipating the announcer calling for the Sector Three fighters. "OKAY! WHAT A SHOW IT'S BEEN SO FAR! WE HAVE TWO MORE SECTORS UNTIL THE SEMI-FINALS! MAY ALL OF THE SECTOR THREE CONTESTANTS PLEASE HEAD TO THE ARENA." The warriors made their way to the arena. At this point some of them doubted themselves. Some didn't even know if they'd be capable of advancing from the Semi-Finals, if they even made it there. Nir would calmly walk out and take a position, wooden sword and shield in hand.

Some of the warriors anxiously stood there, facing the blonde haired warrior. "I-I-It's Nir!" A warrior had studdered. "The Galatian Sword!" Many of the warriors talked amongst themselves. King Palidos stood from his seat, knowing well that he was going to witness another impressive feat. "Is that The Galatian Sword? My my..." The Oracle stood with a smile on her face. Her connection to Nir was beginning to be made apparent.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Mon May 08, 2017 1:53 pm

"The Galatian Sword ehh?  This would be great to fight with someone of that caliber." A man had spoken up just as Nir'a identity was revealed. The warriors had finally filled the arena and there he was staring Nir down. It was young man  just about 5 feet tall with a little above average frame. He didn't have many redeeming qualities except the fact that he seemed confident enough to take on Nir. However, Nir wasn't entirely focused on the man. For the short man that was fine, he didn't need to be noticed so soon.

Virgil had just entered the infirmary to see his friend Shinji sitting upright. Shinji had asked if Virgil faced any strong guys. He simply replied that he used his gravity magic to end the match as quickly has possible. "It's kinda hard to tell if there were any strong ones because they couldn't handle my gravity. If this was a one on one fight it's possible that someone among them could fight me. But as of right now that didn't seem like the case. Anyway how're ya feelin." Virgil had smiled back at his friend hoping to hear good news. Shinji looked at Virgil. "Ahh who do you think I am!? You think I'd die from weak attacks like that!? Pfft!" Shinji had reverted to his arrogant self, clearly avoiding Virgil's question. "Don't forget I'll see you in the finals or semi finals however they pair us up. So when you lose to me I don't want any excuses." Virgil smiles and walks off. Shinji is also smiling as Virgil walked off. As soon as he left Shinji had recalled the moment he woke up. One of the medics had been with him at this time. He had explained to Shinji his body had received much more damage than a normal body can take. Because of his magic, he was able to continue the fight. But at some point when his guard was low, when the rock pires struck him, it actually cracked two of his ribs and fractured his shoulder. The medic had highly recommended Shinji to refrain from fighting anyone longer, at least until he was fully healed. The thought of turning back after all he'd come through was something he could not accept. He angrily threw a fist into the closest wall to him, punching a hole through it. It was a secret he carried with him throughout the remainder of the tournament.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Mon May 08, 2017 4:19 pm

"SECTOR THREE MAY BEGIN!!!!" And they were off! Warriors clashed within the arena. About six of the fifteen men decided to gang up on Nir, eliminate the strongest kind of mentality. They slowly closed in on the blonde haired warrior, taking caution. Each warrior heard tales of The Galatian Sword. A valiant and courageous soldier who fought for Galatia more than once. "Forgive us Galatian Sword, but we must do this." Nir stood still, patiently waiting for them to get closer. He brought his wooden sword up to his face, holding his shield ready. "No need for an apology!"

The men suddenly rushed in after Nir, swinging their swords, stabbing at him with spears, and trying to hit him with hammers. In a skillful manner, Nir blocked the attacks with his shield. Using his other hand he parried with his sword. At the same time he was moving back as they moved forward. They weren't aware, but he was moving to the edge. "I should be the one saying sorry! For doing this!" Once he was close enough, he jumped into the air right over the six men. Their momentum had made it hard for them to stop in their tracks. Four of the six dropped off of the platform. The two that managed to stop in time were met by a shield push and stab from Nir's wooden sword, which sent them both falling afterwards.

Behind him charged a brute-like warrior with a massive shield. "Got you Galatian Sword!" Any ordinary warrior would have been caught off guard and rammed into, but Nir was no ordinary warrior. He swiftly ducked down and spun to the side, keeping his leg out. The rushing brute couldn't even follow up with such movements and tripped over Nir's leg, sending him falling over the edge!

King Palidos clapped with such intensity, he was now beginning to lean towards Nir! "I know he will be the victor of this battle! I know it!!" The two knights from earlier would return to their post in the observatory. "NIR IS GOOD! AND CUTE TOO!"
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Mon May 08, 2017 5:08 pm

And just like that 7 warriors had been eliminated! Now things were getting more interesting in sector 3. "Kekeke! He's better better than I thought." The short man had chuckled sinisterly. He turned towards two warriors that were fighting. He attacked with his 2 short wooden daggers. He quickly hit them at vital spots knocking them unconscious. Afterwards he would stand over their bodies with an unruly look of pleasure. He admired how he had taken the 2 out so easily. A larger man had seized the opportunity to take out this mysterious man. He swung at him, it connected! There was something wrong! The hit did connect but it went straight through the man's body. The big man was confused. Without a second to grasp the situation, the short man had appeared from his rear and sent a flying kick that would blow the big man away. He landed towards the edge of the arena and there he was standing before him. The short man without mercy had struck him down with his wooden daggers knocking him out the arena.

Remi had finally returned back to her seat after checking up on Shinji. "How is he?" Biggs had asked. "He's fine. That guy wouldn't know how to die anyway." She said. Anna had noticed how much brighter the aura around Remi was. She was not aware of what this aura could mean.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Mon May 08, 2017 5:25 pm

Nir quickly moved through the damaged arena, first running at a warrior with a wooden axe. The man took a swing straight at his head, which could have potentially rendered him unconscious if it conneced, but Nir swiftly avoids the attack. He swings his sword at the man's ankles, causing him to bend down and grab at it in pain. Then Nir follows up with a roundhouse kick, sending the man rolling over the platform, and ultimately off of it. "SO GOOD! BUT THAT LITTLE MAN IS DOING GOOD TOO! WHO WILL PREVAIL!?"

The young warrior could hear the announcer speaking of a little man. It captured Nir's attention. With only three more warriors remaining, he could afford to stop and scan. Two other warriors were locked in combat, clashing with their wooden swords. They appeared to of equivalent strength. Nir took delight in watching the battle. So much delight, that he crouched down, laying his sword down. "I wonder who will win between them." The announcer couldn't believe what she was seeing. How could a warrior deadlocked in battle just stop like that? "WAIT A MINUTE! IS HE BEING COCKY OR CRAZY!?"
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Mon May 08, 2017 11:11 pm

At the time Nir had been focused on two of the remaining warriors, the short man had glanced over at him. "Hmm" he thought to himself, a chance to take him out quickly. Although it's a cheap tactic, sneak attack a warrior without his weapon, the short man had held it without honor. He sprang into action moving at a very fast rate. He would come from Nir's side and attempt a strike with his dual wooden daggers.

The crowd is going wild. "THAT LITTLE GUY IS AMAZING!" "HE MAY BE GOOD BUT HE CAN'T BEAT THE GALATIAN SWORD!" Some fans had argued back and forth who would win this battle. Remi, Biggs, Anna and Koji had just began leaving the arena for a moment. They wanted to get snacks. "I really wish we just hunted instead, that way I could cook a great meal for you guys." Biggs had said depressingly. "It's ok don't worry about it." Remi had tried to cheer him up. "You're always cooking for us and I think you deserve a break. Right Anna?" She turned and smiled at Anna. "Umm.. yes I also think you should take it easy too." Anna was flustered but was also appreciative of Biggs. "Even if you say all that, is it really ok to use the little bit of money we have left on snacks? Plus we have to think about how hungry Virgil and Shinji will be after the tournament." Biggs says. "Oh yeah you're right! Those two will eat a whole weeks worth after this." Remi responded. Koji had been resting on top of Anna's head as he was looking confused. "We can get them something as well." Remi continues. "Even if you saw that it'll be cold." Biggs responds back. They both sigh as Anna had felt her stomach growl. Remi and Biggs turn to her. Out of embarrassment she got all flustered and Koji was disturbed from his seat and was forced to jump of. Anna covers her face saying, "I'm so sorry!" Remi and Biggs look at each and laugh. "Well I guess that settles that, haha. Let's go eat something." So the four of them proceeded to get something to eat.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Mon May 08, 2017 11:32 pm

The crouched warrior watched as the battle between the two was beginning to come to an end. They both seemed to be getting tired and could no longer support themselves. From his peripheral, Nir managed to spot the last warrior moving in towards him. He probably thought Nir wasn't paying attention. Oh was he wrong. "Hm?" The young warrior quickly threw his shield in the direction of the attacking warrior, putting a little spin on it. He'd prepare himself for the attacker's next move, keeping his sword ready.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Mon May 08, 2017 11:43 pm

"An impressive observation I must say. Your guard is never down I see. However..." The short man was countered by Nir by throwing his shield at him. But as the shield had connected with the man it phased through him much like when that huge man had swung at him before. His body vanished and before he knew it the short man was already in close quarters with Nir from the rear. "NOW YOU'RE MINE!" He proclaimed as he swung both wooden daggers at Nir's back.
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Tue May 09, 2017 1:13 am

Quite observative he was. In fact, it was because of this he was so successful in battle. He always analyzed his opponents, even when they thought he wasn't paying any attention. Nir did not miss what that short man had done earlier; That magic he used to suddenly strike from the behind. "I always observe my friend! I always plan three steps ahead as well." You see, Nir had anticipated this magic use. That shield had been tossed with a twist in case he used that phase. It'd pass right through him and curve towards the two guardians locked in battle, smacking both of them and sending them off the edge.

And for the short man, he quickly backflipped over his attacker. In mid-air he'd throw his sword towrds the back of his knees, hoping to hit them and send him falling to the ground.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Tue May 09, 2017 7:32 am

Shocked by this sudden readjustment, the short man had cut down at the knees by Nir's incredible reversal. "Wha..." He says as he falls down to his knees. "Dammit! You'll pay that!" The short man faces Nir once more. "INCREDIBLE! NOT ONLY WAS HE ABLE TO AVOID A CRITICAL BLOW BUT HE ALSO KNOCKED TWO OF THE REMAINING FIGHTERS OUT OF THE STAGE!" The female announcer had spoken. "THERE IS NO WAY HE COULD LOSE!" "GOOOO NIR !!" "NIR NIR NIR NIR NIR NIR NIR!!" The spectators are going crazy with excitement. Nir has definitely been distinguished as the fan favorite. "Tch," the short man annoyed with the cheering charges Nir once more, this time he had used his magic to create 4 more clones of himself. Two were sent out first to try and hit Nir, then the third would come from above with a diving kick. The fourth would follow up with multiple slashes while the last would go into hiding, hoping Nir wouldn't completely notice. At that time the short man was preparing his final attack.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Tue May 09, 2017 8:52 pm

Nir had successfully managed to throw his sword at the back of the short man's leg, causing him to fall. At that moment the crowd had begun cheering his name. They wanted to see Nir's victory, and he was going to give them one. The short man seemed to be annoyed. In his anger, he created four clones. Nir stood there in a fighting stance, his sword near the short man. "So, this is your magic ability." The Galatian Sword would show the arena how skilled of a fighter he was. Putting pieces together from earlier, he was able to come to the conclusion that the clones were the intangible ones. That they had no physical form. They were just image copies. That explained how he was able to phase through the shield. Nir had seen such a magic ability before in the first sector match.

So if these magic copies had no form, they had no shadows. It was only reasonable since the Sun's light would pass straight through them. This was that short man's mistake. Nir calmly stood his ground, watching the four clones attack. What Nir actually watched for were shadows. None of the images attacking them carried shadows. His gaze focused on the only body that did cast a shadow, which must have been the real one. Displaying his natural speed, Nir had swiftly moved around the attacker's. Even the crowd couldn't understand how he moved in such a manner. He'd intercept the short man who tried to hide himself, quickly sending a kick at his abdomen.

"WOW!!!! HOW'D HE MOVE SO FAST! HE COMPLETELY AVOIDED THOSE CLONES!!!!" Everyone cheered for Nir, watching the Sword of Galatia show his skill.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Tue May 09, 2017 10:22 pm

Nir had seen through his ploy. "Impossible!" The short man had been stunned. Nir had thrusted a kick into the man's stomach with such incredible force it had knocked him far enough to blow him off of the edge. "WOW JUST WOW!! THIS IS TRULY INCREDIBLE!! THIS IS WHAT YOU ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!! LET'S GIVE IT UP FOR THE SECTOR 3 WINNER NIR!!" The fans had cheered on as the victor emerged triumphantly. "WE LOVE YOU NIR!!" It would seem Nir had a fan base. "Now without further delay let's get the sector 4 match started!" King Palidos had spoken.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:30 pm