Tale of Fantasia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the kingdom of Galatia is attacked, and its Oracle is kidnapped, a group of warriors band together to restore order to the kingdom!

3 posters

The Hunter and The Hunted.

Vante
    Vante

The Hunter and The Hunted. - Page 11 Empty Re: The Hunter and The Hunted.

Post by Vante Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:04 pm

Poshielle

The battle in Poshielle had looked in favor of Levesque. With Biggs and Shinji down only Remi, Anna, Koji and the golem were left to defend the village. Right then, Zid came limping over towards Remi telling of Biggs' poisoning and how to reverse the effects. "That stuff is poisonous??" She was hesitant. "You.. You saved Anna. Thank you." She was more inclined to help Biggs at that point but, Levesque with his claws open and ready to strike, closed in on Shinji. She would turn towards them. "Oh no!" She had been rushing over towards the two in her attempt to save Shinji leaving Biggs behind.

A great beam of white light had burst through the air attacking Levesque with great force. It was Anna! She had used the same magic when fighting with one of the brotherhoods' hooded members. She would breathe heavy with her hands up and sweating a little bit from the attack. It used up a considerable amount of energy so she would fall to the ground on her hands and knees. Both Koji and Ghomm had looked at her with worry.

Remi would witness Anna's attack and halted to look at her in awe. She would then divert her attention back to Zid with the threat of Levesque temporarily subdued. "Ok so how do I make the cure?"

Airship

The five men had began swarming Kira. "Why are we here? Well we just wanted to get a closer look at ya." Soldier 2 would say. They wouldn’t botice Kirk in his ghastly form take to the shadows. He’d anchor himself to the darkness waiting to make his move.

“I see so that is what happened at Gadile. We will move out and subdue this demon.” The man arose from his seat standing before a group of Duran soldiers. He was the King Cobra member that the soldiers all revered. The head of the Duran airship, Roland Fergus. “Yes sir we will depart immediately!” One soldier would rush off to the control of the ship. Roland would take his seat crossing his legs. He would rest his elbows on the chair handles, tilt his head onto his right side where he made a fist and put it close to his cheek as if posing for a painting.
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:29 pm

Airship

The group followed R-17, who was leading them to the prison cells. Van was still connected with Kuro, so every bit of information was being transferred to Van. He was able to see the men growing closer. Kuro was making a move, but was told to stand down. ’Wait Kuro! Be patient. We’re close...I can feel you.” Nir, with much haste, was checking each prison cell. He’d look through the small window on the door. ”Nothing here!!” In gis frustration, he pounded his fist on one of the doors. ”Dammit!” Van quietly walked past Nir, looking at several doors before arriving at one. ”In here.”

Inside of the cell, Kira was pressed against the wall. It was clear what these men wanted from her. She was nothing but a plaything to them, for their sexual desires. ”Just leave me alone!!!!”

Poshielle

In Poshielle, Remi was left with a difficult decision. Either help Shinji, who was going to be impaled by claws, or help Biggs, who was poisoned. Zid, who was hanging in, rested beside Biggs. “Yes, it’s both acidic and poisonous. The acid penetrates the flesh, and then the poison has an easy access to the bloodstream.” She’d thank him for saving Anna, causing him to smile. “I’d do it again....” Zid rested his head back, closing his eyes. At that moment Remi realized that Shinji was in grave danger!!! “He’s mine!!!!” Before Levesque could pierce Shinji, a beam of Holy magic shot across the ground, slamming Levesque!!! “AGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” He’d be taken with the beam, crashing into the flames nearby!

The opportunity was siezed by Remi to ask about the cure to the toxin in Biggs’ system. The boy slowly opened his eyes, raising his arm, that had been blasted off. “I’m losing blood right now....but this blood is the antidote...Since Levesque and I are both connected, his blood, is my blood...Take...” He smiled, the weakness clearly showing on his face.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:45 am

Benkei regroup with the rest and began searching the cells "Van you have anything please tell me you do" Van stated how he was getting close to kuro that he could feel him ever so close. R-17 would look at the group struggling and look at his wrist monitor "I pin pointed her location fellas she is in the next cell wing to let us get going". They all ran down the halls and on to the next wing finding her door. Benkei stood in front and clenching his fist "Let me head in first and deal with these soldiers as quickly as possible, seeing as how this rank is pretty high". R-17 started to unlock the cell but benkei looked at the others for some support or any other suggestions
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:05 am

Airship

Kira was getting more scared by the minute knowing full well of what was about to happen. The men would start to grab at her. "Aww, don't be like that kitty cat. We just wanna have some fun before everyone gets to ya." Soldier 2 would say as he would start grab and sniff at her hair. "Oh boy, it's been a long time since we had a female here." "Yeah yeah! I can't wait to shove my cock down her throat. Kihehe!" Soldiers 4 and 5 would say respectively. Little did they know Benkei, Nir and Van were just outside the door.

Poshielle

With the opportunity at hand, Zid would raise his severed arm leaking of his blood to Remi. He had claimed the blood was the cure for the poison. Remi was a bit nervous as to accepting his severed arm. She takes in his resolve as the young boy had been growing weaker by the second. "I'm sorry for taking so Biggs." Remi would channel her ice magic into her hand. It wasn't strong but it would be enough to freeze the webbing trapping Biggs and breaking it. Biggs was no longer squirming from the pain but would still breathe heavy as he lost a lot of blood and the poison was killing him slowly. "So now he has to consume the blood?" Remi would look to Zid for confirmation as she reached for the arm.

After blasting Levesque off and falling over to her hands and knees, Anna finally recovered looking up at Shinji who would remain on the ground. She rose up and ran towards him with Koji and Ghomm. They surround him. Anna was on her knees trying to help Shinji regain composure. "Wha.. Anna why? You have to get back?" Shinji would attempt to stand on his own, trying to move Anna aside He did stand and was able to take a few steps but fell back down to his knees. "Sh- Shinji!" Anna would rush over and try to heal him. "I'll heal you." Shinji would breathe heavy and after a slight pause for Anna to heal he would speak again. "This seems to always happen huh?" Anna looked at him in confusion. "We're supposed to be protecting you but it's you who is always protecting us and doing everything. The amount of physical strain it takes on you as well as mental, it makes.. it makes me feel like... I couldn't live with myself if you got seriously hurt or killed. I'd feel like shit and that's why I wanted you to stay here in Poshielle. I thought you'd be safer here. You met your first friend and you actually talk to her. I was happy to see that but I was wrong to make that decision for you and for that I'm sorry Anna. Please stay with us." Anna had stopped healing Shinji midway through his speech. He had bowed his head to her in forgiveness. "uwhaghh!!" Anna got all flustered when Shinji took his bow. "P p please don't do that!" Shinji's head remained down. "Y you know I'm also a survivor too so.. so I will be with everyone until the end." Shinji then lifted his head to se Anna smiling at him.
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:05 am

Airship

Nir looked at Benkai, ”Listen, enforce your authority on them. They’re probably like us, low in rank. They’ll liste-“ Van was beginning to grow impatient. The longer they took to enter, the greater the chance of Kira being violated. ”Just go in already.” Van pushed the door, which had been unlocked by R-17. They’d see the five soldiers fondling Kira, invading her space. ”What’s going on here!?”

Kira was crying. What these men had been doing, she had never been through before. ”Please help!!!!!! Please!!!!” Nir turned to Benkai, waiting for him to take action as the high command. Van, on the other hand, watched Kira. Kuro’d quickly move back to Van’s side.

Poshielle

Remi questioned the method of healing Biggs. She wanted a confirmation if it was indeed the blood. “Y-Yeah....Just have him drink some of the blood....I know it’s nasty, but it’s the only way...” He gave her a weakened smile, turning to Biggs after. “I just want Anna’s friends to be okay...” The young boy had been losing too much blood. Somehow, he managed to stay conscious. His arm continued to give out blood. If only there was a way to seal the wound.

As Shinji and Anna had their moment, a powerful column of dark energy shot out from the fire! There was a powerful screech that had sent a shockwave throughout the village. At this time, the villagers, and unafflicted members of False Wisdom, had defeated the demonic battalion. “Victory is ours!!!!” Yelled one of the villagers! There’d be a cry, until the shockwave reached them. “W-What was that!?” From the fire emerged Levesque, who had undergone his final transformation. Levesque was now a large demonic spider! His human-like figure was morphed onto the back of the arachnoid demon. The eyes were now spread out, and four massive fangs were at his front. He’d raise his head, the eye at the center of his forehead beginning to pulsate. “You.....YOU WILL DIE!!!!!!” From the eye fired a dark beam, aimed straight for Shinji and Anna!
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:29 am

Poshielle

It had seemed as if the fight was over. Remi had listened to Zid and took his arm to have Biggs drink the blood. He would sip the blood softly as Remi had it drip from above him into his mouth. Biggs would then rest. Zid had been weaker than ever while stating he want Anna's friends to be safe. Remi had caught on to the boy's quite words. After giving Biggs sufficient blood, Remi would walk over to Zid. She would look at the boy's body in tatters. He couldn't even budge. "I'll stop the bleeding for you. It's the least I can do. Once you're patched up we can have Anna heal you." She looked at Zid with a smile as she ripped part of her shirt to wrap around Zid's arm. Before she was able to do so, a terrible dark aura emerged from the fire Levesque was blasted in. He had undergone a new arachnid transformation. "Even after that attack he's still alive?" despair was instantly brought to her face.

Levesque was angered and would shoot off a dark beam towards Shinji and Anna. They were vulnerable. "Im- impossible?!" Shinji quickly loooked to Anna and had tried to push her away from the blast. He wasn't fast enough and the beam hit! Smoke had started to form through the destruction. "ANNA!! SHINJI!! KOJI!!" The smoke had begun clearing and a rock formation had begun to crumble. Shinji and Anna as well as Koji were all unharmed, however. Ghomm had been standing infront of them with his arms up. He had created the rock formation in order to protect Anna, Shinji and Koji. "Ghomm!" "Y you??" Ghomm's body had started to break apart. The blast from Levesque was too much for his little body to handle. Ultimately, Ghomm had crumbled to pieces before them. Both Shinji and Anna would look at Ghomm as he sacrificed himself for them. Shinji is progressively getting angrier and angrier. His fists clenched! "RRRAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Shinji in a fit of rage used up his remaining magic to charge Levesque in one final attempt to stop him. He took up his Thunder Devil spear and went to slash at Levesque with all his might. Anna was still in shock and couldn't hold back her tears. Koji would even let out a howl.

Airship

Just as the 5 soldiers were getting to the action the door came busting open with Nir, Benkei, Van and R-17 behind. "Huh!?" One soldier would say as they all stopped to stare at the group. Nir had spoken up first asking what's going on. "What do you mean, what's it look like hehehe." Soldier 3 would say. Kira had been screaming for help. "Ahh shut up you little bitch!" The soldier groping Kira had attempted to silence Kira by striking her with a fist to the face.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:20 am

As the door opened nir caught the soldiers attention and motioned for benkei to use his rank to his advantage. They all turned to face the group and r-17 took a peek in to see how many soldiers were in the cell "This is pretty bad, they better come up with something quick before things get ugly". Benkei step forward grabbing the wrist of the soldier attempting to strike kira "What are you men bloody doing!, you are here wasting precious time when you should be preparing to join the fleet and prepare for battle!".Benkei punched the wall cracking it a bit "I bet you have no clearance to even be in this cell and just came looking for a fucking good time huh!". Benkei picked up one of the biggest soldiers out of the group to seal the deal of dominance "Give me one good reason i should not demote you and have you clean this whole dam sect! ". He tossed the soldier out the cell and into the hallway "Clear this area now before i report the dam lot of you!"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:37 am

Airship

The men were ordered out of the cell, and upon seeing the largest of the group being tossed like nothing, they followed the order to a T. Nir and Van would remain in the cell, standing guard. These men appeared to be Serpent soldiers, so they weren’t even higher than Nir and Van’s ranking.  ”You bring shame to our division!” Van simply watched the five men, crossing his arms. It was a good thing that Benkai had the Python title. Kira’d look up in joy, wiping her tears away. ”I’m so—“ Nir’d quickly move in, placing his hand over her mouth. ”Shh! Remember, we’re still infiltrating under guise. Now Kira, you’ve got to tell me where Stella is.” She nodded her head as Nir uncovered her mouth. ”Well...Stella was taken by some doctor. I believe his name was...Dr. Faust. There was a device he was using to check if we had an aptitude for magic.” Nir rubbed his chin, turning to R-17, who remained outside the cell. ”You know anything about this Dr. Faust?”

”Whatever you have to say, say it quick. We can’t be staying here like this.”

Poshielle

Zid watched as Remi provided the blood to Biggs. Upon ingestion, he’d immediately begin feeling better. She’d then wrap some cloth around his arm, stopping the bleeding. But to her dismay, Levesque had undergone his transformation! The beam that had been fire at Anna and Shinji was stopped, but at a cost. As the smoke cleared, little Ghomm had been shattered into bits of stone. “HAHAHA! What a pathetic little golem!!!” The creature chuckled, watching as Shinji attacked! Overcome with anger, he had taken it upon himself to attack with full force! It was futile! The spear was caught in the giant spider’s fangs, where it was held! “You fool!!!!” From the third eye, a thin beam was fired, aimed for Shinji’s shoulder. “As for you...” Two massive claws were sent at Anna and Remi! How would they defend against this attack!?
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:23 am

Poshielle

Shinji's final attack to end this battle was futile. Levesque had stopped Shinji's spear opening his third eye on his forehead. The thin beam would shoot and pierce through Shinji's shoulder. It was clear this would be one of his most powerful attacks. He was completely and utterly defeated by Levesque, falling before him unconscious. He wasn't done there, Levesque had prepared two large claws to attack both Anna and Remi. They were completely helpless in this situation. Anna had not yet recovered from her shock of Ghomm sacrificing himself for them and Remi was had been protecting both Zid and Biggs. She would stare back at the two and then back at the claws coming at her. Remi prepared herself to block the claw with the remaining magic she had left. In the blink of an eye Shinji, Anna, Koji, Biggs, Remi and even Zid had disappeared. The claws would come crashing down causing a large hole in the ground from where they were. Where did they go?

Airship

Just in the nick of time, Benkei had stopped the soldier from striking Kira. Through rough means they were able to stop the soldiers from doing any further inside the prison. Benkei and the others had outranked the 5 Serpent soldiers and were forced to leave without giving a fight. "You.. you bastards!!" The soldiers were about to counter back not being easily intimidated until one had found the insignia on Benkei's sleeve. "Hey wait! He's a Python!" The other soldiers had stopped to double check. "No shit?" "Dammit! Let's fall back!" The soldiers had scattered and ran from Benkei and the others. "You'll pay for this!" One soldier would say as they ran away.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:11 pm

Benkei gritted his teeth as the men all had exited the cell. Benkei stood by to make sure their were no stragglers left behind to cause a fuss. R-17 made sure the coast was clear and walked into the cell "Cutting it a bit close huh? and don't you think roughing them up a bit might piss them off enough to tell on you?". Benkei sighed while nir went to calm kira down "I made sure to put myself out their as the superior commander at hand and threaten them with my rank so they will not go squealing to anyone if they know what is good for them. Nir had gathered everything he needed from kira to locate stella and ask R-17 if he knew anyone by the name of Dr.faust "Yea crazy guy some type of geneticist, trying to create the best soldier or something along those lines" . R-17 looked at kira "If you're friend is with him its because he liked what he found inside her and is guna cook her up into a weapon so we have to get her out of his hands fast!"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:39 am

Airship

R-17 explained how Dr. Faust was a geneticist. The way he described the man, made him sound like a mad scientist, especially with how he wanted to create some sort of super weapon. Nir was confused; he didn’t know why Stella was part of this. ”I don’t understand...” Van closed his eye, sighing at how oblivious Nir appeared to be. ”I assume they plan to use Stella’s magic. Duran has been known to absorb magic using their technology. Stella may be a power source.” He then opened his eye, his green iris shifting to R-17. ”Just take us to Dr. Faust.”

Poshielle

Just when the situation was looking grim for the Ovale four, they were somehow instantly taken! In a matter of seconds, they vanished! Levesque’s giant claws would break through the ground, leaving a smokescreen. “What!? What just happened!?” He’d look around, searching for an answer to this mind-boggling situation. “They were there!!! There were right fucking there!!!!!” Levesque frantically searched around for his targets!
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:33 am

Airship

There were speaker boxes throughout the airship. "Soldiers! We have an urgent distress call from Gadile! Reports of an unidentified demon have been sighted at the base! We are to enter Gadile, rescue our comrades and slay this beast! Your primary objective is to slay the beast! Rescue comes second! I repeat!" The announcement goes on for another 2 times. Solders had been scurrying all through out the airship. Being one of the closer units towards Gadile, they were called over as reinforcements.

Inside the lab of Dr. Faust, the Dr. was forced to stop his experiment. "Tch, out of all the days." He was upset, sucking his teeth showing his tone. "Well my dear you are quite unfortunate.  I'll have to make sure the anti-magic tools are in tip top shape, otherwise my research is all for naught." The Dr. walks over to Stella's chamber taking the container from the other bed. He would lift the container towards eye level and inspect the now liquefied magic from Stella. "I'll put this in a safe place and be back for the rest." The Dr. would now exit the lab. Stella had started to look pale as if the life was being sucked out of her.

Poshielle

"You have done quiet a number on this peaceful village. With your power and status, I would say you even have the power to rival a demon lord. An A rank most likely. It's unfortunate you have gone a stray." An old man with a long white beard had appeared in some sort of sage-like attire. He spoke to Levesque as if he had knew him. It was quite confusing, on the count of the two have never met once before until today.

Meanwhile, back in the town square where all of the villagers had been gathered. The villagers were alerted to the sight of Shinji, Biggs, Remi, Anna, Zid and Koji appeared before their very eyes. !! Where? What happened?? Even Remi was confused as to what happened. Koji would be barking with excitement. They were safe! Anna was no longer shocked from the death of Ghomm. She was now checking her surroundings. "I guess he was right again. Virgil isn't with you guys." The assistant that had been walking with the old man spoke to Remi. They were seemed to be well acquainted. "Mi- Miranda!" "In the flesh." "Miranda!" Anna too had notcied her presence and moved in towards her. She would put on a smile for the girl. Remi had jumped with excitement. "I can't believe that you're here Miranda! So much has happened but right now we have to stop this demon from attacking the village!" Miranda would hold her hand out to Remi basically telling her to stop talking. "How else do you think I could find you kids in such a far off place." "Wait. So. That must mean... Master Nos is here!" Remi had processed what Miranda had been saying and realized her master was her in Poshielle.

Last edited by Vante on Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:05 pm

R-17 shriek as van glared at him with his glowing eyes through his helmet. Benkei was glad kira was safe and in their care "Okay we have to get kira to a safe location then we can...." At that very moment the loud speaker of the ship went off alerting all the crew memebers and soldiers. The messege echoed through the halls telling everyone about a unidentified demon attack gadile "What is going on here...a beast and gadile?" Benkei looked at r-17 for answers but he was just as confused as the rest of them "I have no idea what is going on but we can use this commotion to put kira in a safe location like the vents and grab stella in the process". The group ran off to the Doctors lab and stumbled upon a drain stella and the lab empty "Dear god stella she looks pale as a dam ghost!" he grabbed her and put her on his back "What in the world happened my dear. R-17 took a couple of scans of her "She was drained almost completely dry of her magic and some of her life force it looks like but she will live for the most part, the doc most likely has her magic bottled up somewhere so we got to find it if we can so we can restore her and book it fast!"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:27 am

Airship

There was a sudden announcement on the loudspeaker. Every single officer, soldier, worker, etc. would be able to hear it. A demon had been going on a rampage in Gadile, an outpost that Duran was currently occupying. ”Not good! We’ve got to move quick! Kira, come with us!” Kira’d nod, taking a hold of Nir’s arm. ”Following you two!” Nir quickly followed R-17, who was leading the group to Stella’s location, which he assumed was the laboratory. Van trailed in the back, watching the soldiers hurry to their stations. Whatever this demon was, it appeared to be a very dangerous threat. ”What do you think it is Van?” The young man kept an emotionless expression, ”Not sure...”

They’d reach the lab where they’d find Stella. ”Stella!!” She appeared drained of life, pale, as if she was on the precipice of death. R-17 mentioned that they usually sap beings of their magic, and keep it bottled up. ”We’ve got to find it quickly!!!” Kuro hovered out from Van’s armor, searching around. ”If I were a bottle of magic, where would I be?”
    Kira remained by Stella’s side, holding her hand. ”Hang in there Stella...”

Poshielle

Back in Poshielle, everyone seemed to be safe from Levesque’s reach. Somehow, they were transported back to the main section of the village. Villagers rallied to their aid, tending to Biggs and Shinji. Akita was seen in the crowd, running to Anna’s side. “Anna!!” Yelled Akita. She was glad to see that her friend was okay. Neesi, accompanied by her son Akito, was limping in Akita’s wake. She was helped by her son. “My lady! You-You’re safe!” From the crowd of survivors was the villager who granted Remi a Posh flower earlier. There were dirt marks and dried up blood all over him. He walked over to Remi and Miranda. “Thanks to you all, we have defeated those monsters. We also had help from some of the members who didn’t turn.” He gestured to the handful of hooded men. “Aye! Levesque must have specifically chose his hosts.....” The man who was speaking stopped, looking at Zid, who was panting frantically. “That boy!!!! That’s Levesque’s right hand!!!! Kill him!” He quickly drew a sword, prepared to attack.

With Levesque, he found himself in the presence of an elderly man. The man spoke to Levesque as if he knew him. “Who are you!? What have you done with my prey!?” He growled, angered by the man’s sudden appearance. “You know what, it doesn’t matter!!! You made a mistake coming here!!!” Purple crackles of energy gathered at the base of his third eye. A sudden rise of magical energy could be felt through the gusts of wind generating around Levesque. However, those with Essence would be able to feel out the energy itself. “Tremble before Sin!!!” To anyone knowledgeable on demons. Higher ranked demons were capable of firing a highly potent beam of dark energy. This was called Sin. The beam traveled towards the old man at a blinding speed, eradicating everything in its path!
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:07 am

Airship

The search for the vial of Stella’s magic was underway. Benkei’s group would finally get to her lifeless body. R-17 would explain to the group that Dr. Faust has most likely taken sapped her magic from her and kept it somewhere. He did not know the full extent of why Duran takes the magic from those who possess it. They were under the impression that the vial was kept inside the lab room but rather it was elsewhere. Precious magic of Stella’s caliber had been in location not known to the Duran members except for the Dr. himself and the Cobra member on board as well as the other two Black Mamba members. Gadile was now about an hour away from their current location.

Poshille

The villagers had all seemed ecstatic that Shinji’s group were safe and that the demons had be warded off. More specifically the man earlier had approached Remi and Miranda thanking them and telling them how they won the battle. Akita has rushed up to Anna and they rejoiced their reunion after yet another tramatic experience. Moments later the man talking to Remi and Miranda had noticed Zid with them. He along with the other villagers instantly turn their rage towards him and were prepared to finish him off. Remi and Miranda had just looked on but it was Anna that stood before the villagers! ”P please don’t hurt him.”

Levesque has been angered by the interruption of the old man asking who he was. “Me? I’m just a sight seeing old man.” He was further enraged at the fact that the Ovale survivors were no longer there. “Well I transported them to the center of this village with the other villagers.” The old man had answered Levesque but he was no longer interested. Levesque has been spewing out dark purple energy. Attacking the old man. “Oh! You truly are powerful. I understand now.” He would sigh. “Those kids wouldn’t have been able to defeat you unless Virgil was with them. It would still be a difficult battle but they each bring out each other’s full potential out when they’re all together. Thankfully, I came when I did otherwise you would grownto be too powerful to contain.” The old man prepared himself for a Levesque. He had opened his hands with his palms facing up and his arms extended. In a unique notion he had moved his arms as if he were dancing. In reality it was him using he magic. Small black orbs had appeared before him and they would literally suck up all of Levesque’s attacks. The old man would look at the demon with piercing eyes. “You shall be next.”

Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:54 pm

As kira took care of stella, the group search the lab during all the commotion to find the vile of stella magic. R-17 would tap into the ships camera and security systems to check if the halls were clear  "We have to hurry, i doubt the Doctor would just leave it lying around so we can not just keep searching around here". Through fustration R-17 looked around the lab and grabbed a handful pills "Here if we have no choice give her two of these so she can get some strength back and we can get the hell out of here". Benkei looked at R-17 hands questioning him "What the hell are those, i will not just feed her pills just because you say so you might be trying to poison her and betray us". R-17 growled low and sigh  "We have no time for this you idiots, why would i turn on you guys now when i am out numbered as well as out gun!". He went on to explained the pills "These pills were specifically designed to keep soldiers fighting when they were tired flooding their body with magic and adrenaline, since my rank is expendable this is the low class variant they give soldiers like me, this should restore just a bit of her strength and magic the rest should come back on its own in due time!"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:18 pm

Airship

Kira continued to hold Stella’s hand, watching everyone search for the magic. It was to no avail, wherever the doctor had hidden it, no one was going to find it now. R-17 had exclaimed that they had to hurry. They had no time to be looking. ”Dammit!!!” Nir slammed his fist on the counter. His frustrations were beginning to show. It wasn’t until R-17 pulled out pills. Explaining the effects of the pills, R-17 offered them for Stella. ”We have no choice...Hand her some of those. Hopefully she’ll have a little energy left. But we’ve got to get moving before the doctor returns.”

Kira nodded, ”Right!” She took the pills from R-17, sliding them in the Stella’s mouth and causing a swallow reaction. Soldiers were running through the halls, geared and ready for battle. Fortunately, they were too busy with preparations to even notice the group in the lab. ”Let’s head out.” Nir nodded, walking over to Stella and picking her up. ”I’ve got you Stella.” She slowly opened her eyes, still weak from the magic absorption. ”.......Nir.....” Van would turn to R-17, ”Lead the way. We need to find a place for these girls.”

Poshielle

The men stopped, shocked to see that Anna was defending Zid. “What!? He’s one of them little girl!” One of the members stepped forth, “Zid contains the parasite that Levesque implants. As long as he lives, Levesque has his control. We must kill him.” Akita’d join Anna’s side, extending her arms out as some sort of shielding. “No! You can’t! Anna says he helped her! He must be good now! Surely there’s some other way-“ Zid would cough out from behind the two girls, “No.....They’re right....” Some of the brotherhood members were shocked to see that Zid actually agreed. “....Anna, as long as I’m around....I’m a threat....At any moment I can give in to Levesque’s control...” The boy laid on the ground panting.

Levesque’s Sin had been absorbed by black spheres. There was a look of disbelief on his face. “Impossible!!!! How!?” His strongest technique had been dealt with rather easily, showing testiment to this old man’s power. Somewhere inside, Levesque knew that he wouldn’t be able to defeat this man, but if he could, he would take the lives of those that crossed his path earlier. He’d grin, chuckling, “If I can’t have you......I’ll take those damn kids!!” The giant spider rushed forth, with the main body detaching. It’d send a claw attack barrage at the old man while the true body of Levesque quickly rushed for the center of the village, heading for the Ovale group and the villagers. “HAHAHA!!!! I will not lose!!!”
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:57 am

Poshielle

The old man was now faced with Levesque's attack of rage. He however, remained calm. "You know, had I not known you were here, you would've killed these kids and destroyed this village. Unfortunately for you but.." The old man paused and instantly appeared before Levesque as he was attacking. He would extend his hand out to Levesque's face and activate his magic. "BLACK HOLE!" He would shout creating the same black sphere he used to eradicate the Sin beam. The black sphere would suck him up from head to toe. It would stretch Levesque's body vertically and compress it horizontally. Once he entered the black hole, he would no longer escape. Even if he could escape, the stretching and compressing of his body would have killed him. The old man would look away from were Levesque's body last was and towards the center of the village.

They villagers were angry and insisted they killed him, even some of the brotherhood members wanted them to kill them. "I.. I.. I.." Anna was at a loss for words. she was getting more anxious as the villagers pressed her. Just then Akita stepped in to defend her friend's belief. Anna had looked at Akita in shock. The villagers would still press them until finally he spoke. Zid was still alive and had told Anna to kill him. "B but you saved me! I can't let you get hurt for me again." Anna would plea herself to save Zid when suddenly, Levesque's claw had come ready to strike. Miranda being the only healthy person capable of fighting would dash in blinding speed and crash a heel kick onto the claw destroying it. She would stand with pride as she rose up withall eyes on her. She would not make a move or a sound. The ball was in Zid's court now.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:47 pm

R-17 would hand the pills to kira so stella could take them. Benkei would secure the area along with van and nir as they helped her walk in the halls. The soldiers were to distracted with the announcement of a beast so the group could walk around with ease. van had ask for a place that the girls could be hidden "Relax i told you the vents near the jail area leads to a open space through the walls that big enough to hide these two, its like a hidden room". R-17 led the group through the halls carefully and checked every corner "Stella are you feeling okay or any better?" Benkie would check on stella to see if she would be able to manage
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:01 am

Airship

The crew walked through the halls, watching the soldiers rush to their stations. They’d begin hearing the sirens at Gadile; evidence that there was indeed an attack. As they checked each corner, they walked by an open room. It appeared to be some sort of closet where cleaning supplies were kept. At the bottom, in the corner of the closet, was a vent gate. Van had spotted the gate and decided to stop the group from walking any further. ”Wait! Here. Get in here.” He’d motion the others to enter the storage room. ”It’s just big enough for us to fit through Stella..” Stella gave a faint smile, still being carried by Nir. ”Yes, it’s just right....”

Nir turned to R-17, ”R-17, if they go through this ventway, where will it lead them? And are you certain they’ll be safe?” Kuro’d chime in, ”They’ll be safe with me. I’ll stay with them.” Van’d close his eyes. ”You only say that because you don’t want to fight the demon.” Kuro’d flinch, giggling in a nervous-like manner. ”What? Nooooo. I wouldn’t do that. Hehe.”

Poshielle

The giant spider was no match for the elderly man, who quickly used a black hole to vacuum the creature! It had been elongated and distorted, until it had been completely taken in! The black hole would then collapse, leaving nothing behind. Levesque’s body had been destroyed.

Anna was against Zid’s wishes. She wouldn’t allow his life to be taken. As he laid there, one of Levesque’s claws had made it to the square. But before it could even attack, it was immediately taken out with a heel drop from Miranda! The ground would crater in from the force! In the crater, the claw laid crushed, however, an extra measure was taken by Levesque. The tip of the claw had grown an eye, sighting its target. While Miranda stood proudly, after thinking she had stopped the inital attack, the tip of the claw fired out like an arrow! Its target was Anna, who stood guard for Zid.

Just before the claw’s tip could hit Anna, Zid had managed to throw himself in the way, being pierced in his chest. The boy would collapse, coughing out blood. “Gaaagh...” Yet, in his condition, he looked up at Anna managing to smile.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:10 am

Poshielle

Although his main body was erased from this world, Levesque hadn’t had enough. The claw that was crushed by Miranda, had attacked Anna for one final attempt. The arrow was blocked by Zid’s body. The young boy had enough energy to spare as he used his life to save that of Anna’s. It was a moment that not only shocked Anna but, the whole village. Miranda would look back at the arrow piercing Zid some what unamused. Remi has a shock on her face much like that of the villagers. ”Zid!!” He would put on a smile for her as he would collapse, coughing up blood. Shinji and Biggs were both still unconscious.

Gadile

The Duran airship has finally reached Gadile. Upon their descend, the soldiers on board would look upon and ruined outpost. It was a catastrophe. It looked as if the place had been hit by a meteor shower. Dead bodies upon dead bodies scattered throughout Gadile. Fires had been burning down the outpost as well. Debris would fall. This was madness. How could a creature mutilate an entire town.

General Fergus upon touch down had looked at the sight of Gadile. He was in shock to see a Duran outpost in tatters. Leading the soldiers out of the airship, “I cannot believe this!” He would look around on the ramp of the airship. “In all my days serving as a soldier in Duran, nothing like this has happened. To defy Duran means to go to war! FIND THAT DEMON AND BRING ME IT’S HEAD!!” The enraged general had ordered his elite soldiers to locate Virgil with his head in a platter.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Tue May 01, 2018 11:38 pm

As the group reach the vent van ask R-17 where these vents lead "Well lets see here....ummm well the vents lead to every single part of the ship but from our location its a straight drop into the maintenance room with a emergency exit hatch". Benkei looked at kuro as he suggested he stay with the girls "That is a fine idea , we need a link between us and the girls anyway so we can make sure they are safe". R-17 looked at his wrist monitor "If we are going to do this now is the time". Benkei looked at van and kuro "Okay kuro do your thing and stay with the girls and if things go south well go crazy till they girls are safe
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Wed May 02, 2018 2:59 am

Airship

The girls listened to R-17’s layout of the vent system. If they took this ventway down to the maintenance room, they’d be able to find an escape hatch. With everyone so focused on the demon, and the ship landed, it didn’t seem like they’d have a problem escaping. ”Thank you. Now you four stay safe. Kira and I will leave the airship and find a safe location to hide.” She turned to Kira, ”We’ll be okay with Kuro.” Kira’d nod in agreement, smiling, ”Yeah! Kuro’s saved me before! I know he can do it again!”

The sound of the hangars opening had alarmed Nir. There wasn’t much time to chat. ”Okay girls, you have to go now. We’ll find you after this whole thing is over! I promise!” Van crossed his arms, ”See ya.” With that said, the two girls moved down the vent, heading for the escape hatch in the maintenance room. ”Alright! Let’s go!” Nir and Van would join a group of soldiers rushing for the hangar. They were heeding the general’s call. Once they exited the airship, they laid eyes on the destruction of Gadile. There was rubble, fires and mutilated bodies. ”What did this?”

Poshielle

In Poshielle, Zid was on his last line. He stared up at Anna, reaching for her. There was a flashback that played to when he had first met her. Although they had a short period of time together, he felt as if she were his friend for years. “Anna.......Thank you.....I know I didn’t know you for long....But you were the first friend I’ve had...There’s something about you that draws me in.....A light....A light that kept me warm...” His breathing would begin to slow. “I wish I had more time with you...I wish I could teach you how to fight......Because I still have to....I still have to......train.........you..” Zid’s eyes slowly closed with his final breath being taken. He had succumbed to his wound. In his death, however, there was a smile.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Wed May 02, 2018 7:45 am

Gadile

The Duran soldiers score the lands in search of the demon responsible for this destruction. They would travel in large numbers based on the information about the demon they received. In one on one combat it is impossible to defeat. Even a group fight isn’t a guaranteed victory. They would need the combined force of the fleet in order to subdue the demon.

Poshielle

His last words were spoken to Anna. He was thankful to have met her, his first friend. ”I wish we met under different circumstances, we would’ve been good friends I think.” The feeling was mutual. Anna had tried to force a smile knowing how painful it is to lose a friend before your eyes. Zid has continued in telling her that he wish he had more time with Anna.” She was immediately alerted to Zid’s fading voice. She would grab at his hands hoping to prevent him from crossing over but it was too late. ”Zid?” She waited for a response. “Zid!? Zid!?.... Zid?” She would repeatedly call out for him with no response. Remi would look ok as she had no idea how to comfort her at this moment. She clenched her fist. Miranda had walked over to Anna and kneeled down before her. She placed her hand in Anna’s shoulder as she was crying. “I don’t know him at all but he was a brave warrior that fought until the end. Aspire to be the same great warrior your friend was and keep his spirit alive. Through you Zid lives on.” Anna continued to cry.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Thu May 03, 2018 10:19 pm

Benkei was glad that stella could manage to move and exit the ship with kira and kuro through the vents. Benkei, nir, van, R-17 all ready themselves and joined up with the respected soldiers putting on his mask clamping it on. As they exited the ship benkie could see the destruction and the fire surrounding the area "I do not know what did this but eyes up boys i have a feeling we will be running into whatever caused this problem sooner than anyone". Benkei would look around and ask van to link with kuro to check on them for their safety "Make sure the girls are alright and lets hurry to the main ship as soon as possible i have a really bad feeling about all this ". Benkei looked at R-17 asking for a status on the the main ship "Hey do not boss me around i am not a lap dog but the main ship is still a ways away , we need to deal with the problem at hand but the girls should make it their on foot if they follow these coordinates i have here so they can meet us their" R-17 relayed the message to van to tell kuro

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:39 am