Tale of Fantasia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the kingdom of Galatia is attacked, and its Oracle is kidnapped, a group of warriors band together to restore order to the kingdom!

3 posters

The Hunter and The Hunted.

Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

The Hunter and The Hunted. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Hunter and The Hunted.

Post by Benkei Kagemori Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:33 pm

Benkei watched as the golem reassembled it shattered leg and he sighed "Dear goddess of mine grant me patients and divine strength". In mere seconds the golem had smacked nir away back towards the walls and shattered it "Nir!!! you big piece of rubble!" He charged at the golem and leaped in the air coming down on the golem with a thunderous kick. Benkei shouted as he came charging down with a kick to the golems head "Lightning dragon fang!!!" A huge explosion had erupted from the impact of the kick to the monsters head and its pieces scattered about. The golems body then began to go limp and had collapsed to the ground with its head destroyed "Hmmph that is how you get it done boys!" Benkei walked towards nir but then a rumbling could be heard as the golems body began to glow green again starting from the center of its body and its head reassembled itself. The monster had stood up once more and slammed its fist together roaring at benkei "Mother fucker ser....." Before benkei could finish speaking the beast had smacked him back into the same wall nir was throne too. Benkei lifted his head up pinned to the wall and looked at van "Your enjoying this huh"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:54 am

Golem’s Lair

Van was definitely entertained by the madness going on in the cavern. Benkai had been putting on quite a battle against the golem. Nir couldn’t quite hang with the beast, as he was still motionless from the sweeping attack. He rested against the wall, coughing up a bit of blood. ”I need a minute. Wasn’t expecting that hit to be honest.” The golem was then attacked by Benkai. In one swift attack, its head was decimated. The body of the golem collapsed, again leaving Benkai with the idea that he had defeated this beast. Van continued to observe the battle, watching the golem assemble its head. ”I see.” From his observation, he was able to detect the main energy source of the golem. At its center, there was something powering it.

With a hand gesture, a black Twilight pike from his energy formed. It shot out at the golem, piercing the center. The beast would let out a cry before tumbling into many boulders. ”Let’s go.” Van’d turn around, walking out to the entrance.

Poshielle

The demon had continued to have his face squeezed. He was beginning to lose air, and suffocating. As for the other, he was stopped by Biggs, who had recovered his sword. “Get the fuck out of my way!!!!!!!” He’d try to overpower Biggs, pushing his axe against his sword and trying to overpower him.

Remi had utilized her ice magic to freeze Levesque’s claws. The opening from Zid’s emergance from the flame had aided her. “What’s this!?” The demon would be helpess as her ice had froze his claws. As she freed herself from her own ice prison, using the earth element, Levesqe’s demonic dark energy would seep out. He’d let out an outburst of the dark magic, shattering the ice. “How dare you!?” The claw would quickly jab at Remi’s shoulder.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:13 am

Poshielle

It was obvious the difference in strength between that of a normal human and a demon. ”Rrghh!” The ax demon had begun overpowering Biggs. It’s was also clear Biggs couldn’t utilize his full strength to to his injury. Fortunately for Biggs, Shinji would have squeezed the life out of the demon he was holding. He would turn towards the ax demon and proceed to slash at it’s neck attempting to decapitate it.

As Levesque would attempt to trap Remi again, she would put up an earthen wall. This would allow the claws to attach itself to the wall instead of her body. ”That was Anna!” Remi would say in her head. After the fact she raised the wall she caught a glimpse of Levesque holding Anna in his grasp. Upon her success of having the wall raised she would then rush towards the left of the wall revealing herself. She would shoot fireballs towards Levesque aiming at his feet. She was hoping the impact of the fire would cause him to loosen his grip on Anna. If the impact didn’t affect him, the smoke from the fire would come for his many eyes blinding him momentarily. Perhaps enough to give Anna the chance to escape.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:27 pm

As benkei and the nir had be thrown aside against the wall benkei would look at the creature growing closer "Jesus this thing is one tough baster". He would then turn to van who was just standing their studying the creature "Are you going to just stand their or are you going to..." Just as he spoke a spike like javelin had been created by van being thrown at the golem through his chest. The creature wailed in pain and disassembled into many boulders. The spike had piecred though the creatures chest pinning a large green glowing stone to the wall. Benkei had pulled himself out the wall and helped nir out as well "You could have not done that earlier or what!" Nir had coughed up a bit of blood and benkei gave him something to clean himself up with. Van had turned around carrying the rest of the energy cores out the cave with him and benkie sigh "I give up with that man" Benkei looked at the glowing stone and then grabbed it "I can use this later i suppose for something important". Benkei and the group then headed up to the entrance where R-17 had stayed behind to study the cores.
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:09 am

Forest

The job was done. All of the energy cores were in the possession of the small group. Nir was being helped by Benkai, having coughed up blood. ”That thing was tough.” He slowly walked up the tunnel passage, sticking with Benkai. As he walked, he noticed that Benkai was carrying the small green stone that belonged to the golem. ”I’m assuming that was powering the golem...What do you plan on doing with it?”

Van was out of the hole, meeting with R-17. The energy cores were still held in the Twilight energy sphere, now levitating beside Van. ”R-17, our job here is done. Let’s head back to the airship.” Before taking off, he waited for the other two, who appeared to be taking their time.

Poshielle

It appeared that the demon had an edge over Biggs. Its axe was beginning to overpower him, and would have cut right into him if it weren’t for Shinji. In a flash, the demon shook. Its arms went dead as the head fell off the shoulders. Shinji had managed to decapitate the creature, saving Biggs. All that remained were lesser demons who appeared to have trouble with the remaining villagers. They managed to gain their morale after watching Shinji and Biggs fight off the demonic legion, aided by the unaffected False Wisdom members.

Back with Remi, she was able to create an earth wall to protect herself from the Levesque’s claws. They’d pierce into the stone wall, spreading apart and tearing it into rubble. At that moment she was able to cut the corner of the wall, sending fireballs at Levesque. He’d raise Anna, tossing her into the incoming balls of fire. “Wrong move!” The poor girl would have been hit if it weren’t for Zid, who’d jump across the path of the fireballs, catching Anna. “What!?!?” The fireballs would continue on their path, hitting Levesque directly!! There’d be a small explosion, arising to flames! “TREACHEROUS FOOL!” Lunging from the fire, Levesque barely scathed!
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:48 pm

As benkei and the group return to the surface nir questioned what benkei would do with the stone "Hmm idk maybe make a weapon or put it to use with these gloves" He looked at it and expected it "Hmmm its pulsating a lot of energy so it could be useful". As they reached the top r-17 was waiting for their arrival "Took you long enough those girls could be dead by now....hmmm thats a lot of cores the captain will be very pleased with our success" Benkei looked around as the the cores that were covered up where stripped clean and ready for transport. Benkei would begin to put his armor back on and look at R-17 "You know that those cores were covered with golem poop right?". R-17 would look at the group disgusted and yell "WHAT THE HELLLL!!! I HAVE SHIT ON MY HANDS IS WHAT YOU ARE TELLING ME!!!"
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:04 am

Poshielle

After the quick exchange from Remi and Levesque, she had looked on the cowardice of the demon as he would launch Anna towards the fireballs. "Oh no Anna!" Thankfully Zid was able to sweep her away before she was hit ultimately allowing the fireballs to hit Levesque. "Z- Zid!" Anna would have her eyes closed up until the point she had realized Zid had caught her. "That boy!?" Remi had shouted out as she sees Zid carry Anna to safety.

Shinji had regained his composure and had helped Biggs to his feet. The villagers had all watched on to their fight and had begun to stand their ground. "We have to put a stop to this. These.. these demons were down in that cave Shinji! One of the villagers talked about a man that that tried to control this village. I think he might be controlling these demons." Shinji would turn to face Biggs during his explanation. "It all makes sense now. Those hooded guys from the cave came here marking people." The pieces to the puzzle were now connecting. "If that's the case and this guy has enough magic to control this many demons especially from a remote location, he must be powerful." "We have to care of that guy to get rid of these demons." "Oh no!" "What is it?" "Remi and Koji entered the village somewhere else and I don't know where they are. What if she ran into the guy controlling these things?" "WHAA- Then we have to find her fast!" "Right!" Biggs and Shinji rushed to search for Remi and Koji.

Waterfall

"Ok girls you can come sit back over here. I have one last test." Dr. Faust would have the girls come back into the open room where the Duran soldiers were able to see them again, except fully clothed. "LOOK LOOK! THEY'RE BACK!" As the girls would take their seat, the Duran soldiers rushed the window to look at the girls and get rowdy once more. They were no longer restrained by the rope Kuro was made of. "Now then. We shall begin with the final test, the magic test." He would then point the radar he had when first entering the room at Kira first.
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:17 pm

Forest

Nir was told that Benkai was going to manafacture a weapon out of the mysterious golem core. He placed his fingers at his chin, ”Fantastic idea Benkai! You may be able to use that core to create rock at will. I can see gauntlets, or even a hammer, being made from this.” Nir then turned to R-17, ”Okay, let’s just hurry back! You’re absolutely right! We can’t fail the girls!” The young man would encourage the others to pick up the pace. Van, would deactivate his Twilight magic, dropping the bunched cores onto the grass. ”Guess we’ll have to carry these ourselves.” He’d scoop up as many as he could, walking in the direction of the airship. Nir would also follow, grabbing his share of energy cores. ’We’re coming girls!’

Airship

The two girls would return from the hidden room, taking a seat in the first room. They were both quiet, still dredding the undressing that they had to do for this doctor. Both girls, in a matter of minutes, were stripped of all privacy and dignity. Kira was then approached by the doctor, who was pointing the device at the young woman. There’d be nothing. No signal or anything coming from her. She just remained seated with her head lowered. Back in the previous hidden room, Kuro shapeshifted back into his spectral-like form, peering over the curtains to see the girls, but still hidden. ’Now what’s going on here?’

Poshielle

As the villagers continued to fight for their home, one of them approached Biggs and Shinji! It was a familiar face! The villager who had tried to woo Remi from before with a posh flower! “I remember you two!!!” He bent over, panting from the fighting. “I saw your friend! That beautiful woman!! She was running in the direction of Neesi’s home!” He’d gesture in the direction of the house’s location.

At the house, Levesque approached Zid, now infuriated by his lesser’s switch. “How could you do this to me!? I took you in and granted you power!” The young boy would pant, stepping in front of Anna. “I won’t let you hurt her Levesque!!” There was a staredown, the flashes from the fire giving dramatic lighting. “Then you will die...” The large claws on his back curled before him, generating a dark energy ring at the center. His eye would fire a beam through the ring, directing towards Zid and Anna. “Anna! Move!” The young boy would grab Anna, tossing her towards Remi and getting hit by the beam!!!
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:57 pm

Benkei laughed as r-17 had freaked out and he picked up as many cores as he would carry. The group began their trek back to the main ship. Benkei looked at nir as he came up for ideas on what to use the mysterious stone for including some wonderful weapons "You know now that you mention it, i was thinking i could fit it inside these gauntlets if i cut down the stone a bit" He smirked at nir holding up the cores. As the group trek further almost reaching the ship benkei stopped "So what is the plan here exactly? what happens once we are inside and deliver these cores back to the man in charge?". Benkei looked at R-17 and van "How do we know this man will not turn on us and foil our plans plus i want to know how kuro is doing with his investigation of the ship or how the girls are doing"
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:57 am

Poshielle

Shinji an Biggs were just informed on where Remi may be through the helpful hand of a villager. They would immediately rush over in the direction of Nessi's house.

Zid had took the hit for Anna. He would throw in the direction of Remi and she was at first in a daze as everything was all too much to comprehend at first. The boy was clearly under Levesque's control but he was able to resist his master. Remi would then snap out of it and rush to Anna that was throw toward her. "Anna! Anna are you ok!? We were so worried about you." Remi would embrace Anna, hugging her tightly. Anna would simply gasp for air as Remi was squeezing tightly."Re.. Y.. you're hurting me, Remi." Anna was able to speak but her words were muffled by Remi's chest. "Oh! I'm sorry!" Remi would let go. Koji and the golem had emerged from the rubble they were tossed in and rushed over to Anna and Remi's side. "Koji!" Anna was extremely excited to see Koji greeting her. "Thank you for coming to save me." She would hug the wolf pup. Anna would look up at the little golem that looked onto her. It was a tad bit nervous to see Anna. "And you are...?" She was confused as to the golem's prescene being here. "We found that little guy in an underground cave, in some fancy room. It was pretty cozy too. It even had it's own hot spring." Remi would shed some light onto Anna about the golem. "Hot spring?... Then that means.." Anna would stare at the golem. "You're my golem. My friend. Thank you for coming to save me." She would smile at the golem and hold out her hand of acceptance. The golem was confused. without any vocals it was hard to tell what the golem was thinking at this moment. But it was clear a strong bond had formed between Anna and her golem. It would leap into her arms excited to meet it's master. She would smile and laugh. This moment wouldn't last long however.

Waterfall

"You girl. Uhh Kira, was it? You have no aptitude for magic whatsoever." Dr. Faust was visibly upset when he reads Kira's magic level. He would unenthusiastically walk over to Stella and hold out his radar to her. "Hmmm!? What- what is this!?" The doctor had began to regain his enthusiasm. "This.. this is incredible!" The radar was going crazy as if it was about to explode!
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:17 pm

Forest

”Interesting. I didn’t think of combining it with the gauntlets that you possess.” The group continued walking, talking about the golem’s power core. They eventually came to a stop, right before the docked airship. Benkai had questioned R-17’s loyalty. They had recovered the power cores, but there was the possibility that R-17 would betray them, having succeeded his mission anyways. Van turned to Benkai, ”If he betrays us, he will still lose his life. As for the girls, they’re fine. Kuro is still watching them. Now let’s hurry and board the ship.” The young man approached the airship, waiting for them to open the hangar.

Airship

The doctor wasn’t pleased with the outcome of Kira’s testing. She didn’t have an aptitude for magic. The young girl lowered her head, turning to Stella, who was making the machine hum loudly. Stella looked up at the doctor, knowing well that she did possess magic. What surprised her, however, was the potency. ”What does that mean? And what is this for?” There was a worried expression on Stella’s face.

Poshielle

Back in Poshielle, Levesque confronted both Remi and Anna. His anger was at a peak, having a great loathing and disdain for Anna. She had pulled away the only thing that was close to him, which was Zid. “I shall destroy you both! I don’t even need you alive now girl!” He’d step forward from the flames, the claws extending outwards. Levesque’s form was becoming more grotesque and animalistic. A true demon form! “I shall claim all of you!!!!!” There was a great outburst of dark energy!
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:11 am

Benkei would drop the cores in front of the ship turning to Van "let kuro know we are on our way inside and proceed with caution now". He reached for his helmet and looked at nir and van "Helmets on boys and lets get this done" Benkei gathered up his portion of the cores and looked at R-17 "Call it in soldier " R-17 pressed a few buttons on his wrist communicator and spoke through "This is recon team 1 inform the captain that all cores have been recovered and we are awaiting pick up outside " The communicator beeped and stated they were clear for entry and recovery. The entry way of the ship had opened and solders surrounded the group collecting the cores
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:18 am

Poshielle

Their reunion was cut short. Levesque had disposed of Zid and made his way to Remi and Anna. He was angry and ready to take their lives. Remi would step in front of Anna shielding her. Koji as well as the golem had stepped up. Just then in his his rage, Levesque would put out a large amount of dark energy. His form would change as well. Shinji and Biggs had just entered the area as the dark energy would begin to erupt. "Remi!" Shinji would look in her directions as well as BIggs. "Anna!"He would see Anna and think to himself.

The final battle at Poshielle was about to begin.

Waterfall

As Nir's group had finally appeared in front of the airship the doors finally opened for them. Some soldiers were there to greet them. they would take the energy cores and go to store them.

Stella was confused at the meaning behind this scanner. Dr. Faust would begin his explanation. "Well.. Well you see." He was excited. sweat would form down his face as he has bever experienced magic of this caliber. "This thing here is able to read ones magic signature. If you have no magic it won't react at all but.... if you do have magic... this here meter will rise at a certain level. Naturally, the higher up the number the more magic you possess. You my dear have an outstanding amount of magic. With your magic you can power up an entire city for mon-" The Dr. would pause. He was about to say far too much. He would clear his throat. "Now now enough of this." He would walk over to a door in the room and press the button near it. The door would slide open and a large muscular man would appear before it. He looked like a torturer out of a horror film. The Dr. would whisper to the man. He would then walk back to Kira and Stella. "Stella I would like you to come with me to my study. Kira my dear you aren't necessary so would you kindly walk with my assistant?"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:43 am

Airship

The two girls listened to the doctor speak of the device and it’s purpose. How it was able to read the magic levels of beings. He’d cut off once he mentioned Stella’s magic powering the city. Stella was confused at first, but began putting pieces together. From the previous research and intel on the Duran empire, she knew that they had weaponry and devices that were able to absorb magic. A large muscular man would enter from the a dark room, allowed in by the doctor. ”What’s going on?” They’d then hold each other, told that Kira was going to be going with the assistant. ”Wait! Where will she be going? Will she be safe?” Kira’d tightly grip onto Stella, ”Stella, I’m scared...” She’d begin tearing up.

Kuro continued to watch from behind the curtain, relaying his vision to Van. ’Van, you seeing this? What’s the plan? This guy looks menacing...And Kira’s being asked to go with him!’

Forest

As the group stood at the entrance to the airship, Benkai directed his order for Van to check on Kuro. He’d turn to Benkai, ”Don’t give me orders. You’re not my comma-“ Kuro’s sight was granted to Van at that moment, allowing him to see what Kuro was seeing. He was able to see the large man who had entered the room with the girls. ’Stay with her. We’re going to board the ship now....’ He’d turn back to Benkai and the other two, ”We have to hurry....”

At that moment, the hangar opened and Duran soldiers rushed out, collecting the cores. Nir’d quickly begin walking into the airship, ”C’mon!” Van followed behind the soldiers as they boarded the ship.

Poshielle

The powerful outburst of Dark energy was felt throughout the small village. Levesque was beginning to seep a purple aura out that was dripping onto the ground and burning it. It was as if the aura was corrosive. “.....Now which one-“ He was them alarmed by the presence of Shinji and Biggs, who had joined up with Remi, Anna, Koji and the golem. “More of you!? Agggh!!!!!” Levesque’s anger was apparent. The demon would lash his claws out at Biggs and Shinji! They’d attempt to swipe at them. At the same time he turned in Remi’s direction, spitting out the purple liquid-like aura! A glob of the substance was aimed for Remi, Anna, Koji and the golem.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:20 pm

The soldiers gathered up all the cores returning them to the ship. The captain had step forward congratulating the men on a job well done and looked at r-17. R-17 saluted "No thanks is necessary captain this is a team effort after all" Benkei would stand beside r-17 and salute as well "Thank you sir, how are the girls we captured are they giving you any trouble what so ever sir" He had stated not a single one was out of the ordinary but are getting tested as we speak. Benkei raised a brow as they all entered the ship and were told to do as they please on the ship until preparations for made to leave that they have earned it. As the group walked away benkei looked at van asking for kuro status on the girls and he figured out how to get the girls out of here
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:50 pm

Airship

With Nir's entering the airship, the Duran ship would take off ascending to the skies. Benkei had expressed his concern for the girls.

The Dr. would look to Stella as she was worried for Kira. "Worry not my dear. Their shan't be any harm done to your friend. Hehehe." The assistant would then go to Kira signaling her to follow him. "Come now Stella. We have much to do."

Poshielle

With the appearance of Shinji and Biggs Levesque was on the attack. Not only did he slash towards both Shinji and Biggs but he would shoot out his liquid like substance towards Remi, Anna, Koji and the golem. Biggs was able to use his huge sword to block the slash but would be pushed back through the sheer strength of the slash. Shinji was able to rush towards the girls jumping in the way to defend them. "GGAAAAHHHHH!!" The liquid had hit Shinji in the back and would burn through his skin. Even with his reinforced skin, the liquid has proven to be fatal. 'SHINJI!!' Anna and Remi would both look at the downed Shinji writhing in pain. They would rush over to him. "Anna quick! Use your holy magic to heal him!" "Mmmhmm!" Anna would hold her hands out to Shinji and begin the healing. "Shinji!? You bastard!!" Biggs would rush Levesque and engage him with a downward slash. Remi would jump up to support Biggs. She would try to immobilize Levesque with her earth magic, trying to trap his legs.

Duran Outpost: Gadile

The outpost is now in ruins and soldiers were running wild. Bodies were on the floor, in the walls of buildings, on poles. "This is ridiculous. That monster can't be beat." A soldier hiding behind a wall would think to himself. soldiers were sent flying in the direction of the one behind the wall. They wee terrified and barely clinging to life. "Y you.. you there.. call for help!" One of the soldiers barely alive uttered his last words. The soldier behind the wall was now trembling more than before. He rushed over towards a building where they would send communications. The soldiers in the communications room were dead. He would quickly go to the transmitter and signal the distress signal to the Duran airships nearby. "Come on! Come on!"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:23 pm

Airship

Stella was quite skeptical about the situation. She wasn’t just going to trust the doctor, but at this point there wasn’t anything she could do. Stella’d turn to Kira, holding her hand. ”Kira, you’ll just have to stay strong. I’m sorry I can’t come with you, but....” She’d avert her gaze to the doctor and the muscular man. ”I won’t let anything happen to you....” Kira couldn’t help but begin tearing up, standing to join the muscular man’s side. ”....” Her head remained lowered. Kira was as vulnerable as she has ever been.

Unbeknownst to them, however, Kuro was still present. He quickly moved to Kira’s side, using the shadows as a sort of camouflage. Using precise timing, he moved up her leg and into her boot. She was able to feel it, causing her to flinch at the feeling of Kuro sliding up her leg. ’What-What was that???’ She’d turn down, staring at her boot. Inside were to glaring white eyes and a grin. ’Kuro!!’ Kira was instantly relieved. With Kuro there, she felt safe. She would then walk over to the assistant, following him.

Benkai, Nir, R-17 and Van were now on the airship. With the cores colected and everyone back on board, they were able to take off. There were many soldiers talking amongst themselves about the cores, but one group in particular had caught Nir’s interest. A few soldiers were chatting about the two girls that were being held prisoner. “Man! That little blue haired bitch is so fine! I’d love a few minutes with her!” They’d begin laughing. “A few minutes? She looks to young for me! I like the busty one better! She seems quiet! And I heard the quiet ones are the freaks!” Nir turned in their direction, walking over to them. ”These two girls....Are they still here?” One of the soldiers stepped forward, “Yeah, they’re still here? Why you want to fuck them too don’t you? Well, you’ll have to wait in line!”

During Nir’s questioning, Van conversed with Benkai. ”Kira is being taken somewhere, as she was deemed unnecessary. Kuro is with her, however. As for Stella, she is going to be used for another purpose.”

Poshielle

The claw struck Biggs’ sword, sending him back. He wasn’t ready for the power behind the attack. As for Shinji, he had thrown himself in the path of the corrosive spit. It had hit him on the back, immediately beginning to burn through his cloth and flesh. Anna was quickly able to neutralize the spit with her healing magic, saving Shinji. “Impressive!” In anger, Biggs rushed Levesque, sending a downward slash at the demon. At the same time Remi sent an earthly based attack to trap Levesque’s legs and immobilize him. “Pathetic!”

The claws reacted instantly, striking the ground as he jumped. Two of them shattered the rock easily, while the other two blocked the slash from Biggs’ sword! These claws were hardened, making it quite difficult for him to cut through. They’d push off of Biggs and extend outwards, attacking Anna as she healed Shinji. As for Biggs, a linear shot of a web-like fluid was fired from Levesque’s mouth, aimed at the warrior in an attempt to bind him. The webbing wasn’t as corrosive as the spit, but still inflicted a burn. “You’ll have to do better than that!!!!”
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:27 am

Benkei walked besides nir and van. Benkei watched as a group of soldiers took interest in the girls and they caught nir attention. Benkei would listen as they group talked about violating the girls and benkei gritted his teeth. Nir had just got the confirmation that was needed to let them know the girls were still on board "Okay the girls are here but now we have to get them somewhere safe to hide till we get to the main ship and start this assault to save them". Van had informed benkei that the girls were being separated and being brought to separate locations "dammm urgh wait have kuro transform into a solder and take her somewhere else, R-17 where can the girls hide out till we reach the ship?". R-17 looked at benkei "Their is a escape hatch two clicks from the lab, its very well hidden and we can use that for a escape route when we save your princess or whatever the bitch is and we can finally part ways" Benkei sighed in relief "Perfect relay the message to kuro while we work our way to stella right away!"
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:14 pm

Poshielle

Their attacks were child's play for Levesque. He would evaded the rokcs at his feet and destoryed them as well as fending off Biggs' attack. He would then be attacked with a web-like fluid that would trap in him and burn him at the same time. "GGAAAAHHHH!!" He would scream in pain. Also Levesque had threw his claws at Anna as she was healing Shinji.

Thanks to Anna's healing she was able to stop the burning sensation to Shinji. "*Huff huff* Shinji starts to breathe heavily. Anna stares at Shinji in fear for his safety. He looks up at her and they make eye contact. She would turn away from him however. He would look disappointed but it was only natural for her to be upset with after what had happened mere hours ago. "Thank you Anna." "ANNA! SHINJI! LOOK OUT!" Shinji rose up and would face towards Levesque. Anna Would also look to the direction of Remi's warning. SHinij would take his spear and strike down the claws being sent at them. "If we didn't have you around we probably wouldn't be here. Please keep looking after us." Anna looked at him from his back with a surprised expression. "Koji! ANNDD.. uhhh.. Ghomm! You two watch Anna for me." Shinji jetted offf with Anna looking confused. Who was Ghomm? He would throw a powered up fist to the jaw of Levesque from his blindside.

Duran Airship

The assistant to the Dr. was quiet. If Kira had made any comments along the way he would completely ignore them. He would move through the halls with Kira until finally appearing before a steel door. He would look in her direction and finally speak. "You stay here now." He would open the door after. The room was large but barren except for a bed. There weren't even any windows. Upon Kira entering the room, the assistant would lock the door shut behind her.

Stella was brought to the Dr's lab where he was ready to operate. He would sinisterly laugh as Stella would begin to feel weak. The reason she was so faint was because the Dr. released a neurotoxin gas in the room to neutralize her movements. He specifically rigged the room to poison those that enter. This would avoid any him having to administer the poison himself. It would also call for as little resistance as possible. He would quickly use an antidote on himself without Stella noticing. The lab was warded with an anti-magic device so she wouldn't be able to use her magic to escape. Actually, The entirety of the ship has anti magic devices on board. So not only Stella but Nir's group as well couldn't utilize their magic.

In the communication room aboard the Duran Airship, the transmitter was picking up a distress call. "Hello? What is-" "WE NEED ASSISTANCE NOW!!" (In Gadile) "THERE'S A MONSTER HERE AND IT'S TAKEN OUT ALMOST ALL OF GADILE!!" "Wait! Calm down a sec! What kind of monster?" "I DON'T FUCKING KNOW BUT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT IT! WE NEED HELP! PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO DIE!" (On the Duran Airship) "Ok we are changing course over to Gadile." "PLEASE HURRY! PLE- GGGAAAHHHH!!" The soldiers in he communications room all jumped from their seats as they heard the mans last words. There was nothing but static coming from the communication now. "Soldier! Come in solider!" There was no response. "You there! Tell the General we have a problem!" "RIGHT!" the soldier told to warn the general had rushed out. The course of the Duran airship had now been changed.
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:03 pm

Airship

The soldiers who had been speaking of the girls in an ill manner surrounded Nir. He wasn’t fazed by their attempt to intimidate him. ”I’m not afraid of you.” Van turned to the group, still conversing with Benkai and R-17. ”We won’t have time for all of that. Kira’s being kept in a cell. I don’t know where Stella is....” With his attention now on the group, he walked over to them. ”Do we have a problem here?” The soldiers surrounding Nir would turn to Van, “Get lost! You’re not part of this!” The man would place his hand on Van, only to be grabbed and thrown onto a table. Many soldiers in the area immediately turned to Van and Nir. ”Never touch me again.” Nir shook his head, ”Van, you didn’t need to do that...”

In the cell, Kira had taken her seat, only to be locked in. She sat there quietly, looking down at her boots in the darkness. ”Kuro?” Two glowing eyes opened from below. ”Yeah? Thaaaat’s my name.” She giggled. ”I’m glad you’re here with me. I feel much safer now.” Stella on the other hand had been drugged. She’d wobble a bit before collapsing on the floor. ”Wh-What’s....going.....on?”

Poshielle

Levesque’s attack was ultimately blocked off by Shinji’s spear. Again, the child was saved by this man. “Heh...” He’d hold his ground, suddenly being rushed by an attempt to punch Levesque in the face. It was all futile, for the many eyes across Levesque’s body were able to see all around him. “Stupid boy!” He’d quickly turn, also punching at Shinji with his own fist. The two fists would clash! Sending a small shockwave! “Powerful!!! You must be an enhancer! You’ll also be a valuable asset to my army!” As they collided, the four claws would shoot forth, aiming for Shinji!

Biggs, who had been caught in the acidic webbing, would soon begin feeling the effects of the poison. The poison at first begins numbing the body, then shutting down motor skills. “My victory has been cemented!!!!!!”
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:32 am

Benkei looked at van as he dismissed his plan "We need to get these girls to a safe place i promised to protect them" Just then benkei could see nir was about to get into a confrontation with the large group of men talking down to him. Van had approach the men to challenge them as one had put his hand on his shoulder "Great he should of not done that". Benkei approached the group and looked them all in their face. "Enough is enough! " He slammed his fist into the table itself till it broken in pieces and shattered "I am not in a good mood at all and then next person to piss me off is going thru the wall!" The soldiers all looked at benkei and were sizing him up till his rank was shown to the whole group.Ehhh calm down a bit your causing a seen!" R-17 would panic as if their was a chance they could get caught or something far worse
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:36 am

Poshielle

Biggs had been rolling on the floor in pain. The webbing was tight and he was unable to free himself. Remi had noticed Biggs was unable to free himself so she ran over to him, attempting to break him free. At this time, Shinji and Levesque were locked in combat. As their fist collided, Levesque acknowledges the fact that Shinji was strong. Levesque had sent his claws at Shinji and Shinji was bale to use his magic to speed up and avoid the hit. "An attack that slow will never-.. !!" Shinji had begun to realize his injuries from back at Galatia weren't fully healed. He would quickly flashback to the moment Grey Hawk had attacked him with his stone pikes. He would grunt and fall to a knee. Remi was just about halfway to Biggs before she notice Shinji fall. " Whaa?? Shinji!" Anna would also look up to see Shinji in a vulnerable state. "No!!" Biggs would still be on the floor falling victim to Levesque's posinous webbing. Remi was know faced with one of the most difficult decisions of her life. Free Biggs from the poisonous web and let Shinji die or protect Shinji and let Biggs succumb to the poison.

Airship

The Dr. was successful in druggin Stella. "Ahh, the effects are wearing off now." Dr. Faust had kept his composure for as long as he could but would be wobbling a bit towards Stella. The neurotoxin was very powerful even with the antidote administered. He had picked her up and brought her into a chamber with two beds in it. There he would strap her down tightly from her wrists to her ankles to one of the beds. "Ok now let's begin the extraction." The Dr. would go to a cabinet and pull out an orb. Much like the orbs of energy Benkei and his friends were sent to get. Placing the orb in the chamber on the bed next to Stella, he would then go take a seat where his instruments were. He would begin with his calculations before starting the experiment.

As for Kira, moments later a group of 5 Duran soldiers had walked up to her door. "You think it's a good idea to sneak in here without permission?" Soldier 1 would say. "What are you talkin about? It's fine. This one has no magic so we can do whatever we want with her." Soldier 2 would respond. " Yeah man, it's just a quick sneak peek that's all. hehehe" Solider 3 would add on. "I uhh.. I guess that makes sense." Soldier 1 would comply. "We're here." Soldier 2 would say. The other four were excited and the looks on their faces were perverted. It wasn't about to be a friendly visit for Kira. Soldier 4 was in front of the group so he begins unlocking the door. "Knock knock." He would say with a menacing grin opening the door wide with the others falling in locking the door behind them.

In a Far off Land

A hooded old man and what appeared to be his assistant were walking through the open road...
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:05 pm

Airship

The soldier who had been tossed quickly stood up, staring down Van. “Why you-“ Suddenly, Benkai moved in, slamming his fist onto a table and breaking it with the force. All of the soldiers were startled, turning to him and realizing that he was Python ranked soldier. “Shit! Forgive us sir!” They all saluted, including Van and Nir. “S-Sorry Sir! We didn’t see you there!” In Duran, they valued respect to a high degree. Disrespecting a superior resulted in imprisonment. ”My apologies, sir.” The men would walk off in a hurry, trying to avoid any talk with Benkai. Nir and Van remained with Benkai and R-17. ”Well played Benkai! Now, we’ve got to find the girls quickly! Van, where are they?” Van turned to Nir, ”I have no idea where Stella is. As for Kira, she’s in a prison cell.....and some soldiers just entered the cell with her...” Nir gritted his teeth, ”Dammit! Try and have Kuro buy us some time! R-17, where are the prison cells!?” Van connected with Kuro, giving him his orders.

For Stella, she remained unconscious. There wasn’t anything she could do at this point. Kira, who was sitting in the dark cell, would be visited by five Duran soldiers. They’d enter the cell and lock the door behind them. She began trembling, backing up against the wall. Kuro’d slide from her boots, perfectly hidden in the darkness of the cell. ”W-W-What are you doing here!?”

Poshielle

Levesque was surprised to see Shinji’s display of speed. He’d expect nothing less from someone with Enhancer magic. “Interesting...” However, Shinji’s previous battle damage had caught up with him. He’d drop to one knee, becoming an open target for Levesque. “...And here I thought you were going to put up a challenge against me.” Levesque raised his four claws, crossing his arms. “Perhaps your comrades will put up a better fight.”

Remi, who rushed to Biggs’ side, was approached by a stumbling Zid. One of his arms had been blown off from Levesque’s attack. “Leave...him to me....There’s a poison running through his system..The antidote is in my blood....” He was panting heavily, for the attack had taken a huge toll on his body. “Save your friend...”
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:41 pm

Benkei saluted the soldiers back as they trembled in fear and walked off "I did not expect anything from that at all" He looked back at nir and van "Okay our objective has to be those girls so the cell it is". Van had connected with kuro as he informed them that kira was in her cell with some soldiers. Nir had gritted his teeth and looked at R-17 "Just follow me so we can get your girlfriends back". As The group Ran through every hallway Benkei would pass by a office with a few soldiers discussing a discovery of the up most importance "Wha...nooo it couldn't be....the monkey kings staff?". R-17 brought them to the cell section "This is the cells check every single one but be care with the soldiers here, i will stand guard and by sometime if anything".
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:02 pm

Poshielle

The battle in Poshielle had looked in favor of Levesque. With Biggs and Shinji down only Remi, Anna, Koji and the golem were left to defend the village. Right then, Zid came limping over towards Remi telling of Biggs' poisoning and how to reverse the effects. "That stuff is poisonous??" She was hesitant. "You.. You saved Anna. Thank you." She was more inclined to help Biggs at that point but, Levesque with his claws open and ready to strike, closed in on Shinji. She would turn towards them. "Oh no!" She had been rushing over towards the two in her attempt to save Shinji leaving Biggs behind.

A great beam of white light had burst through the air attacking Levesque with great force. It was Anna! She had used the same magic when fighting with one of the brotherhoods' hooded members. She would breathe heavy with her hands up and sweating a little bit from the attack. It used up a considerable amount of energy so she would fall to the ground on her hands and knees. Both Koji and Ghomm had looked at her with worry.

Remi would witness Anna's attack and halted to look at her in awe. She would then divert her attention back to Zid with the threat of Levesque temporarily subdued. "Ok so how do I make the cure?"

Airship

The five men had begun swarming Kira. "Why are we here? Well we just wanted to get a closer look at ya." Soldier 2 would say.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:02 am