Tale of Fantasia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the kingdom of Galatia is attacked, and its Oracle is kidnapped, a group of warriors band together to restore order to the kingdom!

3 posters

The Hunter and The Hunted.

Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

The Hunter and The Hunted. - Page 7 Empty Re: The Hunter and The Hunted.

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:59 pm

Benkei listened to nir as he mention tanuk and how they would scout for a airship as well as intel on the location of the oracles kidnappers " I suppose we could do that since it is our best option as of now" Benkei would clean his face but stop till van spoke about kuro clone still on the ship "Wait wait wait ,you mean to tell me that kuro is still tracking that ship on a microscopic level!". Benkei would look at nir and then van "Why did you not tell us sooner, we must know everything their is to know about that ship and where it is headed as well as the safety of my lady" Benkei jumped in the water and floated around trying to devise a new plan with this new knowledge "Kuro should track each member of this ship and comprise a data sheet on them as well as their abilities so that we can have a idea of their combat capabilities more closely" Benkei smirked on the idea " and we get the jump on them so we may have the advantage on the enemy"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:16 pm

Zid and Anna

The boy continued leading Anna down the passageway. She had asked him where they were going. He simply turned his head back to her, “I’m taking you to your quarters. I’ve got the best one in mind for you!” They’d come to a stairway that lead deep into another section of the underground complex. It was quite amazing how large this place was. Zid’d come to a large wooden door. “You can use this one. My room isn’t too far from you.” He placed his hand on the wooden door and activated yet another rune, which caused the massive door to rise slowly. Behind the door was a spacious private chamber. There was a large bed, a raised platform for training in combat, along with a variety of weapons to choose from. In the corner was a wooden bookshelf filled with many books. Towards the back of the chamber was a natural undergound spring. Some of the fresh groundwater passed through the spring here, so Anna wouldn’t have to leave her chamber to bathe like the others. “Neat right? I don’t think Papa would mind if you stayed here. You are our guest, so you should get the best we have. I’ll let you get situated Anna. If you need me, just head down the passageway. I’m the seventh door on the right.” Zid smiled, exiting the room and leaving Anna alone to get settled in. 

Kira and Stella...

The two girls played around in the water. They were enjoying their time here. It was a break from all of the things going on in the world right now. ”This is amazing Kira! I feel like I’ve been cleansed of everything that troubled me! I have high hopes that we’ll find Persephone!” Kira, tredding the water, smiled and floated on her back. She was just excited to be on this journey. Back in Galatia, she’d always be indoors. She’d always be watching her father do everything. Now, she has her freedom. Kira’d sigh in relief, closing her eyes and relaxing in the water. Stella’d swim over to the cascading water, allowing to fall on her. Unfortunately, the falling water muffled the sound of the fighting men above them. Kira’s ears were also submerged in the water, so that and the waterfall muffled the yelling above. Both young women were oblivious to the men. 

Van, Nir and Benkai..

Benkai agreed that it was a mighty plan, but was soon disappointed in the fact that information had not been shared to the rest of the group. Van remained in the water, silent for a brief moment. ”It wasn’t something you all needed to know at that moment.” Nir’s face would grow worrisome. It appeared that Van did not trust them still. ”Van, we’re all a team. We’re all trying to locate the Oracle. So we’ve all got to be on the same page my friend. You’ve got to tell us these things....” He closed his eyes and sighed, smiling. ”At least you told us though.” Van’d smirk, turning to Nir and then Benkai, who offered an idea. ”It’s not that easy Benkai. As of right now, that clone is in a stasis. Once Kuro transfers his conscious to that one, all of his matter will form into a full body. So there’s a chance of that happening and someone spotting the whole process. If that happens, we won’t have a lead.” Nir rubbed his chin, ”Darn it. We’re going to have to take a chance Van...In fact, we should probably get going. We can’t waste more time here.” Van nodded. Both Nir and Van stood from the water, stepping out and gathering their clothes. 

Pegasus.... 

Back in the Pegasus ship, Persephone was being restrained by several of Raphael’s men. She closed her eye, tears being forced out the corners. ”Why are you doing this to me?? What has Galatia done to you all?” She was so helpless as the men tore her clothes off from her body. Persephone, in all her strength, tried to move her arms to cover her breast. ”Please! Stop! Pleease!” Poor girl broke down and began crying hysterically, fearing that her innocence would soon be stripped from her.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:52 pm

[Anna and Zid]

Anna had a look of nervousness as Zid avoided eye contact and pressed on. He would tell her that she would be staying in one of the more luxurious rooms. The room was filled with all you could ever need including it’s own natural spring. Anna would look in awe as she rushed over to the book section. She was amazed at how many different books were there. “All of these books. I can... can I really read these all??” She was excited to even see the large spring. “Wow! This place is amazing!!” Zid with then start to ease his way out as Anna became more and more comfortable. He would tell her that he was going to be in his room marked number “7.” She would turn as Zid closed the door behind him. Her excited look suddenly became saddened for she was alone again. She had walked over to the bookshelf. The top books looked to be interesting but she was too short to reach. Anna would then look around to see if she could use something to help her reach. She had found a step ladder that could roll against the far wall. She would get it to finally go up and get some books. She had found in that shelf Spell Books. She brought three of them down with her and went to the nearby desk. With her eyes glued to the pages Anna would begin to read through the Spell Books.

[Stella and Kira]

“Hey guys!” The two men continued to fight. “Yo guys!” Again the man prefrontal over the water fall would call to them. This time the other man sitting out from the fight would notice. He would then come between the two men pushing them apart. The two men would look at the man the stopped them. That man would simply point towards the cliff. “Yo check this out.” The man would call again gesturing his finger over his mouth telling them to be quiet. “Tch! What the hell is it.” One man would say. They walk over to peer over the cliff. It was hard to see but the men could see Kira and Stella at bottom of the waterfall. “Wha.. what the!” “No way! This is like some kind of fantasy!”  “They look like such babes.” The men would start to drool over themselves as they had imagined the things the were about to do to Stella and Kira. Unfortunately for them they had not been paying much attention and were leaning to far forward. The weight of the for men would shift them forward throwing too much weight in the front. As this happened they were all panicking while one man was falling the rest had been leaning on him as support. They weren’t able to recover and tumbled over the cliff falling down with a big splash into the waterfall were Kira and Stella were. The men had been revealed sitting in the water with the girls! “Uhh.”

[The Pegasus]

“The body of an untouched flower.” Raphael ignoring Persephone. He would rub his chin as she began to break down. “Alright you can all go now.” Raphael ordered the men to leave. “But Lord Raphael. By order of the Queen you cannot touch the oracle.” One man had spoken up to say to Raphael. Raphael would turn to the man and unsheathe his sword to quickly pierce the heart of the man who spoke up to him. He pulled out and the man fell to the ground. “Anyone else have anything to say?” Raphael would then sheathe his sword. The others were in trembling. “Now then take this thing with you.” He was referring to the dead body. They had left in a hurry taking the dead body with them. The room was quite. Raphael hand now been within a breathe away from the oracle. He would reach his hand over her breasts yet wouldn’t touch them. “So pure and innocent yet so dangerous.” He spoke smoothly. “You hold great power that could spell the end for all the great empires. You hold the key to salvation.” He would walk away from her turning to her clothes. He picked them up and searched through them. “One of the main ingredients is missing within you. “He would turn to Persephone with cold eyes.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:41 pm

benkei watched as van smirked at the fact that the team did not need to know this information right away "I have every right to know this information a life is a stake here and its not just a normal life but my lady" Benkei grew angry but calmed down "Her life hands in the very balance and we need to do all we can to safe her, not just for her own sake but for the people of this land". Benkei would agree with nir that we are a team and we need to trust one another. Benkei looked at van as he explained how kuro clone bodies are in stasis until he can transfer his body till their consciousness but it is a huge risk if they form to early. "It is a risk kuro is going to have to take in order to find the information we need to execute a counter attack " Benkei gather his clothes as he stepped out the water and put them on. Benkei would look out into the distance as if something was wrong ,as if the very cries of lady persephone had reached him and he stood their shocked "Let us get the girls something makes me feel at ease"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:38 am

Zid’s location... 

Zid walked down the dim passageway, having shown Anna her chamber. As he walked, he began pondering conversations to start with her. It’s like he felt he should have done something more. You see, the boy was attracted to this girl. Something about her seemed different. A good kind of different. “I should have totally asked her if she reads any books. Man!” He sighed and folded both his hands atop his head. “The girl.” A voice spoke from behind Zid, causing him to immediately turn around. It was Levesque. “The girl....Where did you find her child?” He slowly walked over to Zid. “She was running in the woods not too far from our Southern entrance. Someone appeared to be chasing her.” Said the boy. Levesque placed his hand on top of Zid’s head, patting him. “You’ve done well my child. This girl truly is special. I can feel something quite different about her.” Zid thought about how he also thought she was different. How she was special. “Thank you Papa.” Levesque retracted his hand, turning back. “Show her how to wield a weapon and in three hours we shall meet in the main quarters. Tonight, we shall show her what we do.” Zid stood there in silence for a moment. He then turned around and walked to his room. 

The Lake...

Van rinsed off for a final time. Before he stepped out of the water completely, he looked at his runes on his right arm. ”You’re right. We should be trusting each other. My apologies.” The young man grabbed his clothes at the shoreline, listening to Benkai speak about how uneasy he felt. As if something were amiss. Nir nodded, heeding the monk’s words as well. ”Yeah, we’ve wasted too much time. Don’t worry Benkai, we’ll get Persephone. I swear upon my life I won’t stop until she’s safe with us.” He walked out of the water, also grabbing his clothes. While doing so, he managed to catch sight of Van’s runes before he put his shirt on. ”.....” There was a look of concern on his face. But this wasn’t the time to bring up any questions. They’d all make way to their campsite. ”Once we arrive I’ll get Kuro to awaken the clone.”

The Waterfall...

Back at the waterfall, Kira continue to float on her back undisturbed. Until a group of men came falling into the water. She was instantly frightened, causing her to turn over and look in the direction of the sound. To Stella, she could clearly see the men fall in front of her. She continued to tread in the water, watching as they emerged. ”Oh my!!” Stella lowered her whole body into rushing water, only allowing them to see her face. ”What the heck!? You guys were watching us from up there the entire time!? You sick perverts!!!” Being in shallow water, Kira knelt down in the water, covering her breasts. ”Get out of here!!!!” Stella took caution in swimming over to Kira, keeping her eyes on the men the entire time. ”Kira, let’s leave.” The Hand of the Oracle appeared worried. Something about these men seemed off to her. ”We step out and they’ll see us naked!! No way!!! They’re the ones that are going to leave!”

Pegasus..

Persephone cried out in fear as Raphael stabbed his inferior. How could such a man do that to his own comrade!? She couldn’t lay eyes upon his dead body. She’d turn her head away as they dragged his lifeless corpse from Raphael’s sight, leaving a trail of blood. ”You monster!!” As Raphael grew closer, he’d hover over her. His breathe crawling upon her skin and making her oh so uncomfortable. Raphael commented on her purity, but how dangerous she also was. This was in reference to the Sacred magic she possessed. But he’d also comment on a missing piece. Yes, something was indeed missing. Something that was now in the hands of Anna. ”I don’t know what you’re talking about! Just leave me alone!” Persephone kept her head lowered, avoiding any eye contact with the man. 
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:11 am

[On the Pegasus]

Raphael would pace back an forth now. He wouldn’t look her direction. He knew the words that she spoke had no base. “So you don’t know what I’m talking about, hmm? Well we’re shall I begin.” He smirked then looked toward her. “The maiden that has the power to shape the world to her own volition, the Oracle as most know her. There are very few that posses the same essence of sacred magic the Oracle has. Sacred magic is the power of creation. With that kind of power you can possess an army rivaled by none, kingdoms larger than any other, power beyond your wildest dreams.” At this point Raphael is become more and more enticed throwing his arms up in praise of the great sacred magic. “However..” his arms slowly drop and he becomes more serious. “The extent of the Oracle’s power is limited. She cannot access the full potential she truly has. It was said the first Oracle in existence was born from a place that was said to be a myth. In an unknown land, an unknown phenomenon exists. Fantasia!” Raphael is no longer pacing back and forth. “Fantasia is a place that is said to grant someone the power to create whatever their heart desired, I wish if you will. One day the king of demons had found the place Fantasia resided and tried to take possession of it. However he was stopped by the 5 Great Kings. The Kings had sealed him inside of Fantasia for all of eternity and at the same time Fantasia had manifested itself in the form of an Human female. Thus the Oracle was born. She had been self designated as the protector of world by protecting itself from those who come in possession of her power. That being said she couldn’t protect herself for all of eternity because after all she was a human and her life would one day end. She had spread her power throughout the world that would infect very few females with her essence. She had hoped those that came in possession of her power would join hands to protect Fantasia. However that was the case, it’s unknown where these individual women are and even if you do come in contact with someone of her power it isn’t likely someone would be willing to let her go. But that doesn’t matter so long as you have the Maker’s Stone.” Raphael would then turn to the Oracle. “The Maker’s Stone, the only other thing the original Oracle created in order for one to bring out the true power of the Sacred Magic. Once in possession of the Maker’s Stone and one who is touched by the Oracle you can find Fantasia and utilize the power of creation...” Raphael approaches Persephone with haste. “Where did you hide it? Where is the Maler’s Stone!?”

[Kira and Stella’s Side]

The girls had been startled by the men. The men would assume composer as they were dazed by the vulunptuous bodies of the young women. “Leave?? Ya want us to leave huh?” One of the men said. “Yeah we can stay a while and have some fun, hehehe all six of us.” They would individually smirk at the thought of what they were about to these seemingly vulnerable women. They would then pursue them getting closer and closer until they would surround the girls. The would be chuckling as they do have the clear advantage in numbers. “Let’s get these girls !!” The men charge in at Kira and Stella!!

[Remi’s side]

Shinji and Biggs would be sitting down at the camp site. It was still dark. Remi has just appeared with Koji from the bushes. “Hey Rem—“ Biggs would say excited hoping she had brought Anna back with her but instead was with only Koji. Remi would walk over to Shinji where he sat. “Are you happy now? You got what you wanted.” The tears in her eyes were heavy. You could hear in her voice how emotional she was. “I—“ Shinji would attempt to speak but had nothing to say.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:32 pm

As the benkai and his comrades were dressed and heading towards the girls he could hear feint yells in the distance "fellows i think we have trouble in the distance , i think the girls need help". Benkei would rush to the scene as fast as he could until he reached the lake the girls were currently bathing in "Girls are you alri...." Before he could speak he would lay his eyes on the girls bare chest and a few men in the water with them. He quickly averted his eyes and yelled "Oh my ladies i am so sorry but WHAT ARE THESE SCOUNDRELS DOING IN THIS WATER WITH YOU WHILE YOU ARE SO INDECENT RIGHT NOW!" Van and nir had just arrived behind benkei but he quickly shielded their eyes "For the sake of the girls cover your eyes lads and let us deal with these intruders and question their motives now!" He would rush in the water grabbing two of the men
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:54 pm

Pegasus Ship

Persephone couldn’t believe how much Raphael knew. Secrets that she had initially thought were preserved by the Holy Council, were somehow known by this man. If he had knowledge of this, who else knew of this? And did he possibly have allies with this information as well? Just thinking about it frightened Persephone. A man like this getting a hold of Fantasia’s power would bring chaos to this world. She remained silent, staring the man in his face with a worried expression. ”I.....I don’t know where the Maker’s Stone is. I was wearing it around my neck back in Galatia. When I was attacked and rendered unconscious, it had fallen of my neck...” In all honesty, she didn’t know where the stone was at this point. Anyone could have picked it up when she slid it against the floor at the observatory. ”You won’t get your hands on the Maker’s Stone....When my friends find me, you will be defeated...” Her worried expression slowly transitioned into a serious look of determination. An aura slowly seeped from her body, forming into a ball of radiant energy. She was beginning to utilize the Sacred magic Raphael spoke of. 

Waterfall 

The two girls found themselves surrounded by the four men, who were intent on attacking them. Stella grabbed Kira, holding her close. ”You won’t get to us so easily!” She’d raise her arm, creating a barrier of a transluscent pink energy around themselves. ”What are we going to do!?” Benkai would suddenly make his way into the scene, calling out to the girls and then catching sight of their breasts. ”GREAT! NOW BENKAI’S HERE!” Van and Nir, who were following Benkai, arrived shortly afterwards. They’d both have their eyes covered before Benkai rushed into the water to attack two of the men. Nir blushed, averting his eyes away from the ladies and scratching his head. ”O-Oh my! Haha...” Stella and Kira both blushed, covering themselves as best as they could. ”This....this is so embarrassing...” Stella nodded in agreement, but she was thankful that they arrived to help. 

Van, who didn’t seem to care about he two girls, quickly stretched out his arms. Four spheres of Twilight energy formed before him, shooting out to each man and coiling around their necks, if they managed to catch them off guard. ”Benkai, stop. We don’t need to tire ourselves out with these scum...” The runes on his right arm began glowing black. At that exact moment, the energy slowly tightened around their necks. ”Who exactly are you? And what are you doing here? Make it quick before you all lose your heads.”
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:04 pm

[Inside the Pegasus]

As Persephone had proclaimed she had no idea where the Maker’s Stone was, Raphael would look unamused. “Hmph.” She would continue on to say how her friends would find him and defeat him. Raphael would turn his back to her. “Friends? You think those kids could ever defeat me?” He would wave his hand as if shooing off that idea while laughing meniaclly. Persephone would begin to utilize her sacred magic in an attempt to create a ball of energy. It would grow larger and larger while Raphael finished laughing and started to walk away unaware of her power. Whether it be and attack or not from the shadows in a distant corner of the room a sphere of dark energy would smash into and destroy the energy Persephone had created. Raphael had stopped. “That wasn’t necessary... Evindal.” Evindal was already behind Raphael. He had been in the room this whole time. “I’m sorry Lord Raphael, but I couldn’t let this woman attack you.” Raphael would turn to the oracle as the smoke cleared up revealing some burn marks on her from the explosion. “I will be back for you my dear, do not fret.” Raphael would then exit the room with Evindal following behind.

[Waterfall]

The four men were somewhat startled at the fact that there were others around. They had averted their attention to the girls and had tried to fight off Benkei, Nir and Van. Unfortunately for the men they weren’t high ranking officers and their fighting capability was low and were easily subdued. At this point Van had all four men restrained with his twilight energy. He would demand answers from the men but they would not speak up.

[Camp Site]

It is still the night time and the group is huddled up around each other. They are thinking of their next move. They have to find Anna but how if not even Koji could find her. “Well for now let’s go back to where you lost her. There should at least be a clue around there.” Shinji would finally speak up. “That would be the best move for us right now.” Biggs would agree. Remi would look to Shinji with anger still. She took a very deep breathe. “Ok follow me then.” The group would gather their belongings and proceed to the last place Anna was spotted.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:29 pm

As benkei would advert his eyes from the girls and strangle the men for answers, Van would use his own twilight magic to generate multiple orbs and have them wrap around each of the four men necks. The orbs would squeeze their necks little by little. Benkei let go of the men as van had taken it upon himself to take care of the situation. " Van be easy with them, we do not want them dead or anything we need to question them". Van had mention to benkei that they do not need to waste their breath on these scum and benkei had sighed reluctantly agreeing with him "Yes my friend you are right but we need to get these girls dressed". Benkei offered his hand to the ladies handing them towels "Here get dressed and get to the camp but be careful ladies". Benkei would look at the men and look at their outfits as well as their gear they had brought with them "Hmm spies maybe?"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:36 am

Pegasus

Persephone listened to Raphael as he spoke of her friends. That they’d be unsuccessful in defeating him. She maintained hope, staring at him with resentment. ”You don’t know the capabilities of my friends. Nir will find us, and you will pay for everything you’ve done.” She continued to conjure up her field of Sacred magic. Evindal suddenly shattered it with a poweful darkness attack. Persephone couldn’t believe what transpired. ”H-How....?” She lowered her head in defeat, unable to understand how he was able to do that.

Waterfall

Van stood at the bank, watching the four men with an emotionless expression. Benkai was able to hand the two girl towels to cover themselves. They’d take them and wrap them around their bodies, stepping away from the scene. ”Thank you so much Benkai!!” Kira nodded, ”You guys are life savers! We’ll be at the campsite!” The two young women walked off, leaving a dripping path in their wake. Van examined their armors closely, catching sight of an insignia that looked too familiar. The crest of the Duran Empire. He had seen this same insignia earlier, when he fought that Duran soldier. ”I see....The Duran Empire’s serpents have lost their way. Allow me to ask again..” One of the rings quickly tightened, crushing one of the soldier’s trachea. It continued to shrink until he was eventually decapitated. ”What are you, three, doing here?” Van was beginning to tap into his dark side. He would get answers out of these men.

Hideout

Zid laid back in his bed, staring up at the ceiling. It was almost time to go out. Which meant that Anna would be joining them. Before they departed, he wanted to make sure that she was capable of defending herself. In case they came across bandits, or even soldiers. He’d quickly roll off of his bed, dropping to the floor. “I totally forgot I was supposed to show Anna how to fight!” He exited his chambers, running back towards Anna’s. Once he reached her door, he knocked and knocked. “Anna! It’s me Zid! You ready for training???”
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:10 am

[Waterfall]

The girls had been covered and scurried away. The went back to their campsite with haste. As for the three young men they stayed behind as Van held the four suspicious men at bay. He would crush the throat of one of the men quickly severing his head from his body. That sight had sent chills down the remaining three men’s bodies. He would demand answers upon discovering these men were of Duran. The men would look at each other for a moment and then turn away in silence as if they signaled to each other not to speak up. What would the response of Van be?

[Campsite]

“Here it is.” Remi would tear down one final branch revealing an open area. It was the same open area that Anna was lead too. Koji would sniff around trying to pick up her sent. “This was the place you lost sight of her?” Shinji would speak to himself quietly. Biggs would start to look around the place looking for any kind of clue. There was an awkward silence as the winds blow. The frustration was getting to Shinji. “This.. this is my fault. I I can’t believe I let this happen.” Shinji would get on his hands and knees at the same time as he spoke. Remi and Biggs would look towards Shinji. They notice his magic energy started to pour out. “DAMMIT!!” He would shout and let loose his energy and smash into the ground creating a shockwave and dust storm Remi, Biggs and Koji could feel the intensity of this wave blowing them back as if a string gust of wind was ready to blow them away. “SHINJI!” Remi and Biggs would shout as the dust storm he created would clear. Koji would begin barking as Biggs would look in his direction. “Uhh guys? Look at this!” Remi and Shinji would look in their direction and a magic distortion where the bushes appeared to be had be changing into a stone wall with runes on it!

[Hideout]

Anna had been at her desk this whole time reading. She got up from her desk with the book she was reading open. She would look back at the book with her face determined. She would turn away facing the open room. She takes a deep breath. “To protect thy caster with no qualms. To destroy thine enemies without a trace. Conjured of the terrene mantel. I summon thee. GOLEM!” As Anna would chant this spell her magic power would flow. It would grow more and more as she grew bear the end of her spell. As she finally called for the summoning of a massive Golem. Her arms in the air awaiting its arrival. It was quiet. There was no Golem to be found. “Huh? What happened?? I know I said the spell right.” She would go over to the book and whisper to her self. “Imagine? Imagine? Imagination?” She was beginning to understand this book was to teach her creation magic through the use of imagination. “O-ok I think I got it this time!” She would prepare herself once again to summon a Golem. “To protect thy castor with no qualms. To destroy thine enemies without a trace. Conjured of the terrene mantel. I summon thee. GO-“ There was a loud knock on the door. Anna’s concentrated magic and focus had all been lost. It was Zid! He had called out to Anna in hopes she was ready to train. Anna would go over to open the door. “Oh umm Zid! I uhh I umm..” Anna could not give Zid a straight answer about the training because he would eventually cut her off.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:37 pm

Benkei would watch as the girls would leave and van had began his interrogation methods" Okay spill it you four what are you doing here !" He Watched as van had examined their armor to only find a  insignia of the duran empire. Benkei's eyes would widen as he saw where the soldiers were from "Where is the Oracle! Tell me now or i swear to god ill...!!!" As he spoke van would question one of them himself and the ring around his neck would get tighter and tighter till his head came clean off his shoulders. Benkei watched as van was slipping to far and asked the men again for information "Van stop! do not kill! i want them dead but the blood shed needs to stop!" He grabbed his wrist to get is attention but it seem van was loosing himself. The men began to scream in horror as their comrade had just died in front of their eyes and they began to sing like birds They began pulling on the ring and struggling and crying out One of them men seem to be paralyzed with fear to the point of pissing himself. Benkei watched as the men struggled and begged for mercy "The last thing i want to give you is mercy but i need you all alive to answer questions !"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:07 pm

Hideout

The door opened before Zid. Anna seemed as if she were busy with something else. The boy was able to tell from her studdering. His eyes wandered inside of the room, until they finally found the book in her hand. “Oh, I apologize if I interrupted you Anna.” He bowed before her, “I’ll leave you to—“ There was suddenly the sound of many footsteps approaching. Some of the members of this brotherhood walked down the hallway, following behind their leader Levesque. “Ah! My son! We take our leave! There is a village in need of assistance not too far from where we are posted. Poshielle. Our scouts tell me that they are recovering from a raid from a bandit faction.” Levesque’s gaze shifted to Anna. “I hope that you may join us Anna. Now, we shall await at the Eastern entrance. Meet us there.” With his order given, the bald leader walked with his group. Zid’d watch them as they walked away, turning back to Anna afterwards. “I-I’m sorry Anna. Maybe this is important....I’ll stay with you if you want.” He awaited her response.

Northern Entrance

At the Northern entrance, four men from the brotherhood were dispatched. Their dispatch was unknown to Zid and Anna, but some of the higher ranking members were aware. They walked down the hallway, clad in dark cloaks with hoods. The insignia of an owl was stiched onto a shoulder patch. As they grew closer to the exit, the runes on the stone wall would activate, causing the illusion spell to wear off. The wall would begin rumbling, warning anyone outside to seek cover. Once it opened, the four men would step outside. One of them, looked around, picking up a trace of magical essence. “Do you three sense that?” The others also looked around, ultimately turning to each other. “No.” Said one of them. There was a silence before the member, who initially picked up the essence, spoke again. “Whatever. Let’s no waste any time. We have to position ourselves outside of Poshielle.” They noodded, with the apparent leader speaking again, “Levesque really wants to claim the villagers of Poshielle for some reason, so let’s hope we do this right.” Three of them walked off while the fourth walked over to a section of the stone wall. He placed his hand and a circular rune burned through the stone, causing the illusion of shrubs and vines to once again conceal the entrance. Afterwards, he’d join the other three.

Waterfall

The remaining three sat in the water, silent and motionless. One of them, although holding his tongue, could not help himself from urinating in the water. Van’s cold glare had befallen all three of them. He even ignored Benkai’s order to stop the killing. Once the monk grabbed onto his wrist, he pulled back from him, ”These men will die if they do not speak!! And you won’t stop me Benkai!” He turned back to the men, raising his hand and clenching his fist. Another ring would quickly tighten, decapitating yet another scout. There was a grin on Van’s face. He was beginning to tap into his former behavior. A hatred for mankind was rekindled. ”You two are next.....What will it be?”

Last edited by Van on Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:08 am

Waterfall

Things were beginning to intensify at the waterfall. Van had begun to tap into a side that Benkei had felt uneasy about. Benkei would plead with the men to just answer their questions but with Van ignored him and proceeded to behead the next soldier. Now two remained. The two left would both begin to sweat in fear of death. One of the men was about to start talking until the other nudged in his direction, signaling him to keep quiet. Their silence would remain until further questioning.

Hideout

“Oh it’s it’s not a problem.” Anna would respond to Zid as he interrupted her. Before he could continue talking with her Levesque and a group of members of the brotherhood had been passing by. They would stop a give Zid and Anna the run down as to what is happening. At the mention of the village Poshielle which was not too far from the hideout, Anna showed a surprised expression. This village was all too familiar. It was the same village she had visited leaving Akita behind. Upon her expression Levesque had gazed upon her. They would then take their leave asking if Anna could join them. Zid has offered Anna his company as it was her call to make whether to stay at the hideout or head to Poshielle. She took a pause before answering. “L-let’s go to Poshielle!” Anna had answered Zid with a now determined posture.

Southern Entrance

That distortion was no coincidence. In fact the illusion of shrubs had dispersed due to the face the the stone wall was about to be opened. Remi, Biggs and Shinji has walked up to the stone wall. “What is this?” Remi would ask. “I dunno. But maybe Anna is somewhere in here?” Biggs would say. “Hmm?” Shinji would notice that he gate was opening. “Quick hide!” They would jump and hide Underneath the nearest bush. Four men had appeared through the gate. The group would look on as they seemed like suspicious characters. One of them had noticed the residue of Shinji’s magic that lingered in the air. Not thinking too hard on it, they had ignored it and would continue on their way. Shinji and the others had overheard the men speaking about Poshielle. The men were far out of sight by now and the group had revealed themselves in their individual hiding spots. “Did you guys hear that!?” Biggs would shout. “Mhmm,” “Yeah,” Remi and Shinji would say. “They intend on going after Poshielle! We can’t let that happen!” Biggs says angrily. “Even so it is not our responsibility to look after them. Besides we have to look for Anna and she could be in there.” Shinji would say. “That may be true but are you going to abandon that village knowing that they are in danger?” Remi would add. There was a pause. “Well actually I was thinking. Anna probably wouldn’t want to see me right now so you two should look for her inside that place, while I head for Poshielle.” “Wait all by yourself?” Remi would ask Shinji. “There wasn’t that many of them and I can get to the village faster alone.” “Even if you could do all that Shinji. Are you sure you could actually do it? I mean are your injuries even fully healed yet?” Biggs would question him. “You worry too much. I’ll be fine. They didn’t look too tough.”  Remi and Biggs would look at each other and then nod. “Alright. Then you guys got find Anna and I’ll go save the village.” Shinji would say turning around preparing himself in a sprinters stance. “Right we’ll go check this place out. Meet us back here after you’re finished. We’ll be waiting.” Remi would say. “Right!” Shinji responds with an explosive about of magic power and darted through the forest. Remi and Biggs would proceed through the entrance.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:59 pm

Benkei watched as the men would remain silent "Do you want to die ! your life is at stake and someone very important to me is as well so you three start talking now!!!". Benkei saw van grin with a smirk on his face and retaliate on how these men would die if they do not speak "Van death is not always a answer we talked about this!!" He watched as van killed another one of those men in cold blood. Benkei grabbed his wrist "Van think of the children you saved back at the village!!! You were their hero!!!". Benkei had hope that the memory of the children he saved in the village would trigger sometime of guilt in him to help him relax "Nir a little help here i need him to be whole again and sain please! " Benkei would materialize his gauntlets and they would begin to spike with claws readying to strike if necessary "Hmmm thats new? They never did that before"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:58 pm

Waterfall

The two remaining men continued to remain silent. They wouldn’t break! Van was beginning to lose his cool. They didn’t have much time. Benkai, once again, grabbed at Van’s wrist, urging him to stop the killing. He even brought up the children from Poshielle. How he was a hero to them. But that didn’t phase Van. He KNEW exactly what was at stake here. Once Benkai grabbed at his wrist, he was met by a force of Twilight magic. Something like a small barrier repelled Benkai’s hand. Van’s lone purple eye slowly centered on Benkai, from his peripheral. ”Even a hero has his darkest day. These men do not deserve mercy.” With that said, another ring tightened, killing another patrol soldier. Van’s focus returned to the survivor. ”You will not die like the rest of them. You will get worse.” Benkai’s gauntlets didn’t worry Van, if he wanted a battle, he’d get one. ”Stay out of this...”

Meanwhile, at the camp, Kira and Stella were putting on some clothes. Nir didn’t watch, but he stood guard. Kuro’d float up to him, questioning the whereabouts of Van and Benkai. ”Where are those two bafoons!? We’ve got to go!” Nir remained with a serious look, ”They’re trying to get information out of some Duran soldiers. They were caught spying on their girls.” Kuro’d chuckle, ”Those slithery snakes....”

Hideout

Zid nodded, a smile plastered on his face. “Alrighty! Let’s go meet with everyone! I don’t want to keep them waiting! Haha!” He reached out to the girl and pulled her along, running down the hallway. They’d come to the Eastern entrance, where the brotherhood, False Wisdom, awaited. Levesque stood at the head of the crowd, his back turned. “They have arrived! The children of the future!” He slightly turned his head, “Today shall be Anna’s first gathering! We’ll show her what we’re all about! How we help those in need........Right now, Poshielle needs us! They have suffered a major blow from bandits. They are low on supplies and food. Let’s go help them brothers!” The crowd cheered on. Levesque was pleased. He’d fully turn around, offering his hand to both Zid and Anna. “Come with me young ones. We shall walk together.” Levesque would then turn around and begin walking down a path, the brotherhood following behind him.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:56 am

Waterfall

Just before one of the remaining two men’s heads was severed yet again by Van, Benkei spoke out to them. He pleaded with them asking if they cared about their own lives along with the life of someone dear to him. The Oracle! “Y you.. we were only here by chance!” One of the men bursted out saying. At the same time one man reached for his back pocket while remaining silent. In his pocket was a device that he would press. He was careful not to pull it out or he would be discovered and would quickly return to reaching for the collar that ensnared him. “It just so happens that those women where there while we were sear-“ the man would continue but was cut off by the other. “SHUT THE HELL UP! DONT YOU DARE GIVE UP OUR OBJECTIVE TO THESE FILTHY PEASANTS!” Van’s patience grew thin and would crush the throat of the man who outbursted leaving the sole surviving man who had begun to talk about their plans.

Hideout

Anna would nod and follow Zid to the rest of the group. They were greeted by the brotherhood with a very much accepting feel. They seemed like they were men of the cloth. Levesque would speak of Poshielle needing help and Anna would again have an uncomfortable feel to the idea of returning to Poshielle. He would hold his hand out signaling them to embark on this “mission” to help the people of Poshielle. Anna had no other choice but to follow.

Forest

Shinji had already been sprinting towards Poshielle at blinding speed. He had paused not long after leaving Remi and Biggs to explore that passageway. Shinji would fall over reaching for his side in pain. “Dammit! Why why now!?” He has been referring to his wounds that had not fully healed since the tournament of champions back in Galatia.

Southern Entrance

Remi, Biggs and Koji has been walking down a stair path as they ventured further and further into the hideout. “How long do you think this pathway is gonna continue?” Biggs would ask with such agony. “Hopefully not much longer.” Remi would reply. Just then moments later Koji started to act strange. He start to sniff around more. “Koji?? What’s wrong boy?” Remi would kneel down towards him. Koji would bark and start to run down the stairs! “What?? Koji??” Remi would say. “Hey maybe he picked up Anna’s scent down here!” Biggs would say. “You think?!!” “I dunno but let’s follow him.” Biggs and Remi would now follow the frantic Koji.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:29 pm

Benkei watched as van killed another man in cold blood "Van we will not get anything if you keep killing them!" Benkei gritted his teeth and he pulled his arm back cocking it "Van listen to reason we need this one alive please!" His hand began to glow with lightning and spiked up more a bit. Benkei punched the air near van to send him back a bit trying to knock sense in to him. "Van you are my friend and comrade do not go this far, i know they do not deserve mercy but i need him for my lady Persephone". Benkei picked up the man and blind folded him "I am bringing him to the camp, I am sure kuro or nir can enter his mind or body and find the answers we seek". He looked at van and glared "You want to kill so bad then help me find the men who took everything from me and my friends then you can slaughter them all for all i care!". He looked at van as he made him this offer
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:10 pm

Waterfall

They were finally down to one last man. Benkai was beginning to worry about his chances of survival. If Van were to kill him, they’d have nobody to gain intel from. He cocked his gauntlet back, thrusting the air and sending a shockwave to knock Van back. In a matter of seconds, Twilight magic formed on his side, creating a barrier that would take the blow. Van quickly unsheathed his shortblade, turning to Benkai. ”Don’t make me hurt you Benkai! Leave him to me!!” As he defended himself from Benkai, he could see the monk walking over to the Duran soldier. ”I said leave him to me!!!” Van reached out to the man, encasing him in his magic. The soldier would be enveloped in a dome. ”You will never find the Oracle with your method!! You must instill fear to break their very soul!!! To crush their will!! Now leave him to me!”

Forest

False Wisdom continued to trek through the forest, heading to Poshielle. Levesque was all the way in the front, leading the brotherhood. Some of the men were singing some songs. Some were toying with each other. Overall, it was just a great and friendly atmosphere. One of the clanmembers would walk beside Anna and Zid, showing them a bottle. “Would ya’ like some Vule mead???? It’s ah good for ya’!” He hiccuped and stumbled a bit before Zid brushed him off. “We’re just kids....” He then looked to Anna, “We’ve got a few crazies in the brotherhood. Sorry about tha—“ There was a loud chatter up in the front. Up ahead, they could finally see the village of Poshielle in the distance. “Wow! Look Anna! We’re almost there! I never knew how close Poshielle was to our hideout!” In the front, Levesque grinned. What exactly was his business in Poshielle?

Pegasus

Back on the Pegasus, Persephone was motionless. She laid on the marble flooring of the airship, in tattered clothes. Some blood marks on her forehead. She stared at the window emotionless, as if she had lost all hope. How exactly would her friends find her? The Pegasus was too fast of a ship. And there was no telling if they had found themselves an airship to pursue Raphael. She closed her eyes, trying to keep the tears in. ”Nir......Please.....I nee—“ There was suddenly a shake. It was as if there were a tremor in the airship. ”What was that!?” The battered girl stood up slowly, limping over to the window and peering outside. There was a fleet of battleships, and even ground sentry, firing at the Pegasus. ”Who-Who are they...?”
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:43 pm

Waterfall

The renaming man would squirm, kick and yell as he is blindfolded and encased in magic unable to escape now. Tension grew between Van and Benkei.

Hideout

Koji was running frantic throughout the underground cave they discovered. Remi and Biggs would come across many different rooms such as a training quarters, some kind of ceremonial grounds as well as rooms. “Hey what kind of place do you think this is?” Remi would ask. “I’m not sure. But.. it doesn’t look too welcoming.” He replied. They continued on to following Koji who cut a corner and stood at a large wooden door. There was a name slate for someone who would occupy this room but there was no name. This could possibly mean the room was vacant. Remi and Biggs examined the door while Koji was scratching at it, trying to open the door. Finally, Biggs would open the door to reveal a large room with a natural spring in it. There were books all over, a comfy bed even a desk. It was the same luxurious and spacious room that Anna was in. Koji immediately rushed towards the book on the table and would sniff around walking in circles. Remi and Biggs would explore the room. “Hey look at Koji!” Biggs would shout. After circling the table Koji would drop in place saddened. “Do you think that Anna was her?” Biggs would ask. “Based on Koji’s reaction to this room there’s a real good possibility that she was here.” Remi would say.

Pegasus

The skies were clear and the Pegasus soared. Several of its nemebers had be outside on the ship as they would enjoy the air as well. “Soon we will be praised with glory among our return!” “You said it! Ahah ahaha!” “I don’t even know what imma do with my share of the rewards.” “What do you mean, you won’t even get nearly as much as the higher up guys.” “What!?” “Let’s face it. We are low ranking officers on one of the Pandemonium members’ ship. If we had any real power we’d be commanders like Evindaal, Morlorn,  Braaga and Sata.” “Dammit!! Why’d ya hafta ruin the mood?” Four members had been speaking on top of the ship as it appeared they were taking a break. The man who brought the bad news to the others turn over while the others would speak amongst themselves. He stared off into the skies that became rather cloudy. The Pegasus was not too far off the ground but a sudden fog picked up in front of them. Just then not long after the area was engulfed in fog a cannon was sent hurling towards the Pegasus from a distance. “Hmm? What’s.. whats that?” The man would whisper to himself. Before he knew it there were multiple cannonballs flying towards the Pegasus amidst the fog. They were under attack! “SHIT!! SOUND THE ALARMS!!” “Wha.. what happened?!?” “WE’RE UNDER ATTACK!” Cannon fire cam raining down in the Pegasus, crashing into it causing a huge rumble throughout the airship.

Forest

Shinji had regained his composure and continued on towards Poshielle.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:41 pm

Benkei watched as van had draw his blade to him and encased the man within a dome "You dare raise your blade to me your friend, your comrade, after all we have accomplished together all i am asking is to try this a more reasonable way that no one has to die". Benkei watched as the man struggle for his life "Do you not see this man might be willing to die without giving up any information, you method is flawed beyond belief now stop this madness ". Benkei began punching the barrier trying to break it by force and watched at it crack slowly. Benkei watched as van seemed to be sleeping away further sanity "Van please this is not the way, let us purge his mind rather them instill the fear" He looked at this man "Do you want to die. are you really willing to die like your friends just to conceal information , is all this truly worth the sacrifice"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:22 am

Waterfall

Van glared at Benkai. With the moonlight reflecting off of his eye, it made it appear as if it were glowing. He watched as Benkai pounded on the barrier created around the patrol soldier. ”Van! What are you doing!?” The voice snapped Van out of his madness, causing him to lower his blade. He realized that he had gone too far. What exactly triggered it was a mystery, but it was a good thing that Kuro arrived. ”I....” The young man stared down at his blade in shame, sheathing it and beginning to walk back towards camp. Kuro’d remain behind with Benkai, watching as the barrier shattered and dissipated into nothingness. ”Sorry about that Benkai. Van doesn’t normally act like that.” Kuro’s glowing gaze shifted to the prisoner, ”So he’s the one you want information from?” Van and Kuro’s minds seemed to be connected. That was the only explanation as to how he knew of the prisoner and Benkai’s intentions. But would this man break before Benkai and Kuro?

Forest

The brotherhood arrived at Poshielle’s gates. Villagers were scattered about, some helping gather the bodies of the dead bandits, some cleaning up the blood and damage. In the center, however, was a small crowd. The leader of Poshielle was speaking to the group before him. Many eyes were fixed on the brotherhood as they entered. Some villagers stopped what they were doing, filled with curiosity. Levesque smiled, bowing his head to those he passed. He’d make his way to the group before him. “Greetings! I am Levesque!” There were a few villagers who appeared bothered by Levesque’s presence. After what had happened with the bandits, some were very cautious. The leader of Poshielle turned to Levesque, a bit confused with his arrival. “Hm?” There was a serious expression on his face as he turned to face the bald stranger and his followers. “Welcome...” Neesi, the mother of Akita and Akito, stood beside the village leader. She hadn’t spotted Anna yet, for she was hidden in the crowd. Zid would nudge Anna during this whole welcoming, “Hey Anna, look at all the body bags. What do you think happened here?” Zid scanned the entire area with a peaked interest. Perhaps Anna could answer his question.

Just outside the village border, the four men from earlier had arrived. The apparent leader would hold his hand up, clenching his fist. This was an order, and the other three knew exactly what to do. “Go out and begin marking them. They shall follow Levesque.”

Pegasus

The Pegasus was under attack. Unbeknownst to the crew of the airship, they had ventured into Duran occupied land. There were many outpost, and many batallions stationed across the land. And the Pegasus wasn’t just an ordinary airship. Many knew of the infamous ship that Raphael traveled in. They knew that it belonged to Pandemonium, and the Duran empire wasn’t only at war with Galatia, but with anyone that possessed magic!

As the ship continued to be bombarded by the canonfire, Persephone found herself crawling to a corner. She looked at the door to the room, wondering if it was unlocked. Despite the intense shaking, she was able to make her way to the door, opening it. It was indeed unlocked. She could see many crew members running around. There was also an alarm that was activated. Outside, three smaller airships surrounded the Pegasus, firing at the larger ship. Large bolts were fired onto the hull, with wiring attached. Duran soldiers would use the wiring to board the Pegasus. Below was a high ranking officer, watching with his scope. “You will not escape.” He closed the scope, turning to another officer. “Notify the empire. The Pegasus is in our sights! Raphael must be aboard!” The officer nodded and left the outpost balcony, heading down a stairway and into a room with a glowing object. He’d place his hand on it and it’d begin glowing intensely. “Outpost fifteen, coming in. We have The Pegasus, Raphael’s beloved airship, in our line of fire. They are occupying are airspace. If Raphael is truly on the ship, we may need help.”
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:05 pm

Waterfall

Just as Van and Benkei’s quarrel had subsided Kuro mad his appearance before the sole survivor. The man is freed from his bindings but the collar would remain around his neck so that he had no way of escaping. “Wha what is that thing?” He was referring to Kuro in his ghastly demonic form.

Poshielle

Shinji was passing a creek that would lead right into Poshielle. He would scan the area looking for any of the four men he saw earlier. They weren’t around so he proceeded into Poshielle.

Not so long before, Anna and the brotherhood had already entered I Poshielle. She would look around at the bodies of the bandits that haven’t been completely picked up yet. It makes sense due to the fact that their skirmish with the bandits happened not even 6 hours ago. Just then Levesque was talking with the village leader as well as Nessi. At that moment Zid had been talking to Anna about the dead bodies. “We.. well.. you see about that.” Anna was a bit hesitant to ask. She was thinking about what Shinji had said to her about leaving her in Poshielle. At that moment of her pause the four men that just entered the village had begun their mission. They were going around marking certain individuals in order to bring them into the brotherhood.

Shinji had just entered the village and using his magic enhancement ability, jumped atop of the homes until he could reach a high enough point where he couldn’t be seen and so that he could scan the area for those mysterious men. He would look towards the center of the village and would see the group Anna was in. But because there were so many and they were bunched up he couldn’t tell Anna was in that group. “Who are these guys? Maybe.. maybe they’re the other group those guys mentioned.” He would scan the area until he saw four men scoring the village marking people! “Dammit I’m too late! But what are these guys even doing?” Shinji would wait it out a little longer to see what it is these men were truly doing.

Pegasus

“RAPHAEL!! RAPHAEL!!” A man came running into Rapahel’s quarters barging in. Slamming the door open, he was instantly greeted by Braaga ready to rip his head off. “Da hell da ya think yer doin, bargin in like that!?!” The man was scared for his life at this point. Raphael along with two women around his arms and Morlorn were also in the room. “Wha.. what please!” The man pleaded. “THEN SPEAK!!” Braaga would yell. “We we are under attack sir!” “Hmmm really?” Braaga would smirk. “Hey Raphael! Imma go have me some fun.” He would release his grip and proceed to the starboard. “Such a barbarian.” Morlorn would scoot talking about Braaga. “Well mi lord I’ll go into position now.” Morlorn would exit the room with the man that rushed inside had begun to stand up. He looked at Morlorn as he walked away.

On top of the ship a battle was wagged between the Duran soldiers and Pegasus crew members. Explosions everywhere, people thrown overboard, airships firing down as well as tanks firing up at the Pegasus. The resilience of this ship was astounding. Persephone had been making her way on to exit the room she was kept, all in an effort to escape Raphael.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:59 pm

Benkei watched as van seemed to be driven mad but then kuro had arrived "Ah kuro thank god you are here i need...." Benkei noticed that van had stop moving and seem to come back to his senses just in time to notice what he had done. Kuro had seemed to have a affect on the boy and calmed his violent nature "Van are you okay now my friend you seem to be normal again". Van had just put his blade away and calmed down "Kuro it is okay i know he was not himself" He pointed to the man still alive and freaking out "This is kuro he will be probing your mind today, do you want to speak freely or not your choice either way i get what i want " . Benkei pointed out the mans dead comrades who have all died in the most cruelest of ways "Kuro can do worst to you once he enters your body and kill you from the inside out once he gets the information from you, unless you want to give it up freely".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:33 am