Tale of Fantasia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the kingdom of Galatia is attacked, and its Oracle is kidnapped, a group of warriors band together to restore order to the kingdom!

3 posters

The Hunter and The Hunted.

Van
    Van
    Admin

The Hunter and The Hunted. - Page 12 Empty Re: The Hunter and The Hunted.

Post by Van Thu May 03, 2018 11:24 pm

Airship

The group walked about, inspecting the chaos. There were many bodies that appeared mutilated, like something tore through them. Some looked like they had been bitten. Whatever this demon was, it was pretty clear that it preyed on the soldiers to devour them. ”This is horrible....These soldiers didn’t stand a chance.” Nir turned to Benkai, ”We can’t just reach the main ship and take off while the Duran airship is here. We’ll be targetted right away.” Van stopped in his tracks, ”What airship are we speaking of? Were there escape ships stationed in Gadile? If there were, there’s a good chance they have been destroyed.” Nir rubbed his chin, turning to R-17. ”So we have to problems on our hands. One, we don’t even know if the airships are still able to be flown. Two, we can’t just take off with Duran’s airship stationed here.”

”That demon is still around. Perhaps it could come to good use and serve as a distraction. I’ll let the girls know to meet at the coordinates. For now, we should worry about whatever did this.” Van used his telepathic link with Kuro to send the message of the rendezvous. The three others would still be exiting the vent and entering the maintenance room. ”Girls. Girls. The guys want us to meet them at the Gadile airship hangar. There might be an airship we could use to escape this place.” Stella nodded, ”Understood. Let’s get out of here.” Kira also nodded, ”Right! I’m sick of this place!” They’d open the escape hatch, leading to an opening on the side of the airship. They could see many soldiers venturing out to search for the demon.

Poshielle

Zid’s body had become petrified, fading away into a dust. The villagers stood there in silence. Same with the brotherhood members, who could not believe what Zid had done. They all dropped their weapons, dropping to their knees. “If only we had known...” Akita slowly walked over to Anna, comforting her. “Anna....I’m sorry...” Akito and Neesi embraced each other, mourning for the boy who turned out to be a hero.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Tue May 08, 2018 6:53 am

Poshielle

After the boys’ passing it was quite some time as the village was silent. Eventually, everyone had begun moving on their own. The tragic events at Poshielle had lasted the span of almost two days. From the bandits the other night to Levesque and his brotherhood early in the morning. Remi and the others had been exhausted from their battle and had rested briefly.

”IM SORRY SENSEI!! PLEASE PLEASE LET ME GO!!” “HELL NO YOI PIECE OF SHIT! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THIBK YOU’RE TALKING TO!? I TAUGHT YOU HOW TO FIGHT AND YIU GO LOSING TO SOME ASSHOLE DEMON!? PATHETIC!” Miranda had seemed to have Shinji in a submission hold. He had been writhing in pain as she gave him an earful. Biggs was sprawled out on the floor as if she beat him down as well. ”I’m happy to see Mira-sensei but... why did she have to hit me too?” Biggs would think to himself with the a sad look on his face.

Shinji’s group had been resting at the town square with all the villagers and brotherhood memebers present. The old man who had defeated Levesque had just reached the town square. “Oh my have you kids grown! Hohohoho.” He would say towards Shinji, Remi, Anna and Biggs. “MASTER NOS!!” The kids would all say simultaneously. Koji would even rush the old man with joy. “Now now settle down boy.” He would kneel before Koji petting him as the wolf pup rushed back and forth. ”Master Nos. Did you come to help us out?” Remi was the first to ask him something. “I was just passing on through is all.” He would say with a smile. “So Virgil isn’t here then?” The kids would show a depressing face. “Then what I have foretold may truly come to fruition.” Nos had closed his eyes as he sighed. ”Master. Virgil he... he transformed but you already know that.” “Yes it appears so.” ”Master! There was this one guy we fought in Galatia who had the power of mental magic. He did something weird to Virgil, it was like he put him in a trance and then Virgil just transformed.” “He has been removed from the cage then.” ”The cage!?” ”What no way!? How could he have taken him out of the cage!? I thought you needed to have like dimensional magic like Master Nos?? The kids were confused about Virgil’s transformation now. “It is thought that only dimensional magic can enter the inner conscious of a I’mperson but it is also true that one with mastery of mental magic can enter the subconscious dimension. If you want to put in perspective of how powerful this mental magic user is well then, let’s just say it’s possible, if I were to fight him I have about 70% chance of winning.” The kids looked in shock. They couldn’t believe their master isn’t 100% percent certain to defeat Morlorn of whom they’re talking about. “That technique alone can take down any unsuspecting victim. Only because you told me about his ability my chances of winning increased otherwise it would be 50/50.” It was a lot for them to soak up.

Gadile

“Look! Look there from the airship. It’s those girls.” One soldier would say. “They’re escaping!” Another would add. “I knew there was something up with those guys!” The 5 soldiers who were confronted by Benkei and the others were extremely suspicious of them and now they know why! To allow the girls to escape. “Let’s go get those bastards!” The five had set out to find Benkei’s group.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Thu May 10, 2018 12:16 am

Benkei sighed but agreed with van and nir. R-17 turn to the rest of the group walking beside them and observing the tracks and bodies. He would run up to the bodies and scan them as well as some claw markings."Some of these markings are fresh which means whatever did this is close by just be...." As he spoke one of the bodies of a woman grabbed r-17 leg begging for help. Half of the victims body was missing but the body collapse soon after. Benkei looked at the woman body as she finally died and he looked in sorrow praying for her "Let her soul finally rest in peace". As the group ventured forth benkei noticed some of the soldiers heading towards them "Hey guys stay sharp we have some unnecessary company so stay alert and van keep it together". r-17 would look at his scanner as a indication of a larger energy source was near by "what the hell is this? uhhh guys something big is coming" he tried to get everyone's attention
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Thu May 10, 2018 2:52 am

Airship

Stella and Kira continued to move from the airship. They were attempting to get as far as they could from the aircraft, hoping to take shelter near the rendezvous. Stella had found what appeared to be a fort near the airship. It was halfway in rubbles, having been torn through by whatever it was that attacked Gadile. They entered, only to find blood smeered all across the interior. There were many body parts and armor pieces scattered about. It was a slaughterhouse. ”By the gods......This is horrible...” Kira covered her mouth in disgust, beginning to gag. She was held close by Stella, who moved her away from the opening. ”I pray that the guys are safe.” They crouched in the corner, waiting for the others to arrive. ”I’m going to faint.” Kuro snickered at the sight of a naseous Kira. ”Hehe. Ah man, are you going to barf here? This place will stink even more!”

Back with the group, Nir and Van stood by R-17. A mutilated woman had rose from the rubbled, grabbing R-17. Both Nir and Van watched as the body collapsed, only to be alerted by Benkai that they had incoming company. ”You think they’ve found something?” Nir turned in their direction, holding his hips. ”Alrighty, get into charact-“ R-17’s device suddenly began beeping. He’d inform the group that a massive energy source was present in the area. ”At this point we don’t have time to worry about being in character. Whatever caused this mess is nearby.”

Poshielle

There was a brief passing of time. Some of the villagers were already searching for survivors. Some were piling the corpses of both fellow villagers and brotherhood members. Every single demon that had been downed had become ash, facing the petrification process. The large villager who had fancied Remi stood out, holding the leader who managed to survive by the skin of his teeth. “Our leader is well! He has an important message for the strangers who have rescued us!” The leader stood covered in bandages, a smile planted on his face. “Our beloved village has now been saved not once, but twice!! In the beginning I had thought that the gods did not favor us. That we were doomed to face punishment. But here we are, still standing amid this second chaos. These strangers here are a second blessing! We owe them the world!! Thank you....Thank you for saving us.....” He’d begin tearing as the villagers applauded the Ovale group who were present. “And you....I do not know who you are. But if you are a master to these children here, you have done well!” His message was directed to the elderly man known as Nos. “You forever have our grattitude!”

Akita and Akito both helped Anna up, comforting her. “Thank you Anna!” Akito would say. “You really are a hero! And uh, I was going to save this, but mama told me to give it to you.” Akito reached into his pouch, taking out a glowing white posh flower. There’d be gasps from the crowd. The leader himself would stare in awe. “A-A LUNAR POSH flower!? When did this bloom???” Akito scratched his head, shrugging. But his sister knew, “It began blooming when Anna first arrived...” One of the brotherhood members stood from the crowd, “The Lunar Posh? We’ve heard tales of this flower. It only grows off of the energy of the divine? But those are simply legends.” Some of the villagers nodded in agreement. “Well, if they are legends or not doesn’t matter. This is a sign of good fortune Anna! And you deserve this flower.” The leader said.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Fri May 11, 2018 7:45 pm

Gadile

As R-17’s device went off being alert to a massive amount of magic energy nearby, the group had gone on full guard. From the distance something had begun creeping towards them. Also among Benkei’s group, the five Duran soldiers had been closing in watching their movements. “Wait!” One of the soldiers would halt the 4 others. “Look their.” He would point in the distance. A soldier was thrown towards the group at their feet. The body was unrecognizable. The creature had finally appeared from the distance holding a soldier from his face, dragging the body across the floor. ”You look pretty strong, hope you can.. entertain me some more.” “Please... that.. that thing.. help us..” The soldier that was tossed at Benkei’s group had spoken quietly but enough for them to hear him. Those were his last words before passing. This was the demon that originally infiltrated Gadile.

The demon did not wait for the group to prepare themselves as he would jump up high in the sky and come crashing down with dark energy capable of creating a rather large crater. This was all right after the soldier spoke his final words.

Poshielle

The villagers have expressed their gratitude to the Ovale group as well as the pair of Nos and Miranda. The pair was being surrounded by the villagers. It was then the man holding the village leader expressed his feelings on the matter of their village being blessed or not. The leader had too expressed himself asking for the old man’s name. “Oh please don’t my friend. Raise your head. I am but a man like yourself only looking to create peace amongst Galea. The name is Nostradamus.”

Meanwhile, in the circile around the saviors Anna had been comforted by both Akita and Akito. They would also express their gratitude for her, even giving her a white Posh flower. She would take the glowing Posh flower. ”You didn’t have to... thank you.” She accepted her gift with a smile. This would alert all the villagers as the white Posh flower is also known as the Lunar Posh! ”Lunar.. Posh?” ”What’s that?” Remi and Biggs would speak on the matter as they along with Shinji would look at each other in confusion. Shinji would simply shrug his shoulders though because he also did not know what it was. Upon hearing the explanation of the Lunar Posh, Nostradamus began to look serious as he would rub his beard. Miranda had noticed the serious look on his face. “So it is true then. You really are one of the destined.” Nostradamus would think this in his head.

The group would then rest briefly inside a cabin preparing to head out. Nostradamus would approach the group once more entering the cabin. “I know where Virgil is and I can bring you their right now. We will have to act fast because he is in danger as well as the lives of others. But before we go I have to ask you guys once more. If you have to, will you kill Virgil?” Remi, Biggs, Shinji and Anna all look at Nostradamus like he was some sort of ghost.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sat May 12, 2018 12:05 am

R-17 looked around as he began to shake from fear. Benkei shook off his armor for now "This is going to slow me down van is right keeping our cover is not of importance right now and even so we can get new armor from any one of these soldiers bodies lying around". As he said that a body was thrown at the group from a distance and landed by their feet. R-17 freaked out and looked at the body "That is one of our soldiers! what could have done such a thing". The dying soldier spoke faint words that the entire group could hear "What is coming...." At that moment a creature would jump into the sky and come down on them without a second thought. "Oh dear god ! van! Nir! i am going to need your hel...." Before he could finish speaking benkei would put up a lightning barrier around the whole group to lessen the impact but it began to crack from the huge impact cratering them deep into the ground. Benkei struggled to keep it together without assistance with the barrier
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sat May 12, 2018 4:37 am

Airship

The group stayed on high alert! With R-17’s device detecting a massive energy presence, they could not afford to let their guard down. Nir caught sight of the group of five soldiers in the distance. ”Dammit, we’ve also have to worry about these guys!” There was a suddenly a body that was tossed at the squad, throwing them off guard! ”What the hell!? Team, on guard!!!!” From above, the demon that plagued the post, dropped down! He crashed onto the team, sending a surge of demonic energy! Luckily for the group, Benkai had activated a lightning field! However, it wasn’t strong enough to withstand the force from the demon’s attack! It did give Van enough time to react.

He acted quickly, using the field, which slowed down the demon’s attack. Van quickly moved towards R-17, knowing well that he wasn’t capable of defending himself, and shoving him from the area. Before Benkai’s shield can be broken, Van also casted a Twilight barrier, strengthened by Nir’s lionheart shield’s energy. ”......” Nir quickly drew his sword, ”This is the creature from Galatia!!! We musn’t make any error!” The force from the crash onto the multiple barriers had created a massive crater! Sending a shockwave across the field! Any soldiers in the area would be able to catch onto this!

Stell and Kira remained hidden, feeling the gust reach them. ”Oh man! I hope they’re alright!”
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Mon May 14, 2018 2:05 am

Gadile

(During the moment Benkei erected a barrier of lightning) "Wha whats goin on?" One of the 5 soldiers had said. "He's.. He's using magic?" Another would speak up. They all looked as if they saw a ghost. Just then, the dark energy and lightening based barrier had clashed. Van as well as Nir had aided Benkei as his barrier was not strong enough to withstand the full force of the dark energy. The clash created a shockwave the could blow back anyone in the surrounding area with ease. The 5 soldiers were all blown away. "I KNEW IT! Those guys really were suspicious!" "Well we gotta tell the General." "Right!" The five soldiers would collect themselves and rush to find the rest of the Duran General.

The demon would simply stand there in arrogance. His back turned to Benkei's group he was admiring the crater he had created. "Yes. Marvelous. My power is starting to return. Honestly with this younger, tough yet nimble body, I won't even want my original body back. Whatever the young group would say to him he would simply ignore until they attempted to engage him.

Poshielle

The room was tense. It felt dark and depressing. Where the Ovale kids capable of killing their friend? "I'll ask again. Will you be able to kill Virgil?" Nostradamus he heightened the tone of his voice, pretty much demanding an answer. Shinji would stand up and walk towards Nostradamus. Remi would attempt to stop Shinji but Biggs placed his right hand on her left shoulder, signaling for her to do nothing. Anna would simply look on with Koji in her lap. Shinji finally reached face to face with Nostradamus. "Well? What is your answer?" Shinji's head was down. His body was tense, his hands were shaking. It would almost appear as if Shinji was about to start swinging at Nostradamus but on the contrary. Shinji released his fists that were clenched and his body was no longer shaking. "If.. if I can speak for the others then... our answer... our answer is no." He looked up towards Nostradamus with a saddened look. Nostradamus looked at Shinji in shock. "Ever since that terrible day back in Ovale we've all been together. We help each other out all the time and look out for one another. We eat together. We wash clothes together. We play music, sing and dance together. We fight together. We.." Shinji's head will lower during the progression of his speech. As he cuts off at the end he looks towards Anna. She looked at him in confusion. "We won't leave anyone behind." Anna would look down in embarrassment and hold Koji tighter. It was as if Shinji was sending a message to her. "It may not mean much now but we will find a way to bring him back to normal." "Hmmph! That is ridiculous! You think you could just stop a demon because you've done things together in the past! The past is the past! The future is ever changing and you must be prepared for the future! "You're wrong." Shinji would say softly. "What was that?" Nostradamus had looked angry at the fact Shinji had whispered something under his breathe. "I.. I.. I said that you were wrong master! We will be able to bring him back because Virgil is our friend and that's what friends do. We help each other when we are in need." Nostradamus had the same angry look on his face. "So. That's your answer then. Because you're friends?" He would look at Shinji fiercely. The room was even more tense now. what was going to happen. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Nostradamus would suddenly burst out laughing. The kids were caught off guard confused as to why their master is laughing at them in such a serious moment. "You kids are so naive. From the moment I met you kids I'm thankful to have found you when I did. Maybe your way of thinking could change the way the world is now." Nostradamus would turn to leave the room. "Remember what you have just told me. The bonds you all share as friends are strong. Together you can accomplish anything you set your minds to." Nostradamus had opened the door but looked back at the kids. "Well what are you guys waiting for a written invitation? Let's go bring Virgil back." The kids immediately lit up. "Thank you so much Master!" Remi would bow to Nostradamus.""You're the best Master Nos!!" Biggs would throw his arms up in excitement. They got real excited knowing their master will help them bring Virgil back to normal. Anna would run up to Nostradamus giving him a big hug. "Can we really get Virgil back master?" "Of course Anna, you have my word." He would hug Anna back crouching over the little with one arm. Shinji would simply wear a smile.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Mon May 14, 2018 10:03 pm

With the creature on top of the group with multiple shields in place , the crater grew much larger as the demon pressed on it. R-17 was thrown aside from the group landing in rubble outside of the fighting area"Jesus Christ you could of just told me something first!" He grabbed his back and hurried off to hide further away from the rubble. The surge of energy would create just gust of wind around the area and blow upward towards the sky "I should just leave and fend for myself, i must survive but......". R-17 looked at the struggling group in front of him. Benkei looked to nir and van "We have to break away from this pressure as soon as possible ,so i suggest we focus on attacking upward. Benkei would sterilizer his gauntlets and throw his fist up as hard as he could punching the shield upward to throw the creature off balance along with the energy that nir and van were providing with their shields. A massive explosion would occur concealing the area they were in with a thick black smoke. Benkei would stand up frustrated and a bit weak trying to gather himself "This thing is just toying with us, it does not even care about us really because it just having fun killing and demonstrating its power". Benkei gritted his teeth "You bastard killing woman and children, you sick fuck" Benkei arms started to twitch with electricity and his iris's slowly started to become slits. The anger and struggle that occur once before during his fight with the golem would show its face once again. The negative energy from the beast along with negative emotions from benkei would start to take shape within benkei body and power into something new. Like a poison spreading through his body his mind would become clouded with anger and power rather than reason. Benkei could hear the demon mocking him and his friends ever so gently
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Mon May 14, 2018 11:21 pm

Airship

The shockwave was felt throughout the entire battlefield. It was only a matter of time before the soldiers of Duran would arrive at the scene. Benkai had materialized his gauntlets, appearing ticked off at the events that passed. Nir was able to notice his anger. Something about him seemed off. ”Benkai! Do not let your anger control you! You must remain focused! We’re going to take this thing out!” He raised his shield before him, resting Faith’s blade on top. Runes were beginning to glow on and off on the sword, vibrating with intensity. The sword was beginning to react off of the malice that poured out of the demon’s body.

Van calmly stepped forth, ”You’re the same creature from Galatia. Whatever you are, your power comes from that arm.” He unsheathed his black sword, The Devourer. Not too many opponents were given a chance to see the sword in action. ”Aim for that arm. Once we take that off, he won’t have a way to manifest.” Nir turned to Van, ”How do you know this?” The young man stood silent for a brief moment, ”I’m just making an assumption...Let’s go.” Van quickly engaged the demon, taking point. During his sprint, four Twilight orbs formed in front of him, shooting at the demon.

Nir quickly followed behind, but made a round-about to get on the demon’s side. Once he was in position he fired a beam from his shield, directed at the demon.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Tue May 15, 2018 7:13 pm

Gadile

Benkei had been angered by the demon. Taking the lives of so many people greatly infuriated him. His anger would know no bounds. The demon would simply ignore. "Hmmph. The little insects survived. Well no matter it would be much of a warm up if they died too soon." The demon was then charged by Van with four twilight shooting out at it. It would turn to face Van's attack. At this time, Nir was closing in from the other side. The demon would cast a wall of darkness, shifting it towards Van and his orbs. At this team, Nir had shot a beam from behind the demon. It would turn to him taking the hit straight on. A smokescreen was created. It was starting to clear up. Through the smoke, the demon was smiling. It quickly rushed Nir getting into his face in no time at all. "That hurt a bit dammit!" it would say while smiling at NIr. The demon would extend a dark aura through his arm, creating a longer arm of dark aura. The large aura arm would reach for Nir attempting to capture him. If he was caught he would be squeezed and then violently tossed to the ground.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Thu May 17, 2018 9:15 pm

benkei would twitch with anger as his comrades advanced towards the creatures and commenced their respective attacks. R-17 watched from the sidelines as the battle would unfold "jesus what is this creature capable of, it feels like the pressure can choke the life out of me". The beast would attack van first to slow him down. Nir would then appear to attack from behind the creatures blind spot injuring him a bit. The demon would appear irritated and send a demonic arm made of dark energy towards nir attempting to capture him and kill him. Before the arm would reach him, benkei would run past the demons aura arm severing it from his actual body standing beside benkei. He would glare at him with the slits in his eyes crushing the energy in his fist with his gaunlets on. Benkei would wince in pain a bit and look at his shoulder which seemed to be slashed deeply and would bleed. Benkei smirked and looked at the demon "Nice show but i got you too" He pointed at his arm
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Thu May 17, 2018 10:00 pm

Airship

The four spheres shot straight into a wall of darkness, which had been raised by the demon to defend itself. However, giving Van attention came at a cost. The beast had been hit by Nir’s attack, and it appeared to hurt a bit. In its anger, the creature quickly moved towards Nir, appearing in front of him in a matter of seconds. ”What!?” A dark arm had sprung out, reaching for Nir! He quickly raised his shield to protect himself, but he noticed that the arm had been cut straight through! Benkai was at Nir’s side, the dark arm in his gauntlet’s grasp. ”Thank you Benkai! I owe you one dear friend!”

He’d take this opportunity to fire another beam at the demon! Meanwhile, on the other side of the demon, the four Twilight spheres would crack the darkness wall, weakening it. Van would follow up by swiftly cutting through the wall with his sword! It’d not only cut through, but would sap the darkness and absorb it, beginning to vibrate afterwards. ”.....You don’t like this energy....” He’d look up at the demon, who was being attacked by Nir’s beam. With a simply hand gesture, multiple spheres of Twilight were summoned forth and sent at the demon’s backside. It was a full on blitz from both sides!
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Fri May 18, 2018 7:04 pm

Gadile

It would appear as though the young men have the upper hand on the demon. Benkei was able to help Nir by cutting the dark aura of an arm from the demon allowing Nir to counter attack with the same beam as before. Van was also able to break through the dark wall and released his own attack. Benkei had suffered damage somehow but still showed he was capable. It was also noted by Van that his blade did not like the magic it absorbed.

The pincer attack attack between Nir and Van had connected creating a huge explosion. It was enough to take down even a behemoth with ease. As the smoke cleared the demon had been standing there. It would appear to be a sure victory. "This is the first time in a long time a human was able to entertain me." The demon would brush himself off. He was bruised but didn't seem like he lost a bit of strength at all. He would tilt his neck left and then right twice cracking it. He was making sure he was fully loose and prepared to strike. "Now then." The demon would strike first at Van. He appeared swiftly in his face, sending a straight right knocking him back into a nearby home. Nir  and Benkei were next up. He had leaped up in the air using the sun as a cover. He had fired multiple balls of darkness at them until their footing came loose and a critical strike was able to be dealt. "Do not fall from this humans! Continue to entertain me!" The demon was excited. Van, Nir and Benkei have suffered some damage yet the demon had felt nothing really at all.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sat May 19, 2018 1:01 am

R-17 would watch from a distance and benkei had begun his counter attack "He is hurt he looks as if he will not be able to move that arm much". Benkei would ready himself in battle stance as nir had used the opportunity to strike yet again. Van had broken free of the darkness wall and attack in coordination with nir causing a huge explosion that clouded the area with a thick smoke. Benkei looked in anger still as his body twitched "He not even half way done with us you fools". The smoke cleared as the beast readied himself and charged at van first swiftly blowing him away. He would then jump into the air using the sun to cover himself with the sun. As benkei looked up he was blinded a bit but felt dark energy rushing towards them "Oh no you bastard!" He raised is right arm in the air shooting spears of lighting at the spheres of darkness hitting all but one that had shot past his face landing between nir and himself causing a explosion."Urgh!!!" the explosion would send them flying away from the impact. Benkei would stand up struggling to get up but pushing himself to do so. His shoulder still bleeding, he would grab it and wrap it up with a piece of cloth from the ground "You done with your games you beast". He would rush as the demon with his guard up
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sat May 19, 2018 11:47 am

Both attacks met the demon at the center, causing a massive explosion! Van stood watching, preparing himself for a counter. Nir was stationed beside Benkai, also waiting for the smoke to clear. Once it did, they could see the demon standing there. It didn’t appear to take any damage from the attack. ”Dammit!” In a matter of seconds, the creature quickly moved to Van, sending a powerful right punch! The young man was able to place his sword in the way to block, but was still sent flying back into one of the structures nearby. ”Van!!” Afterwards, it lunged into the air, casting many balls of darkness upon both Nir and Benkai!

Fortunately, Benkai was able to summon lightning spears that would pierce through all but one of the darkness balls. The final sphere would land between both Nir and Benkai, setting off a great explosion. Nir used Lionheart to shield himself from the blast, but was sent rolling across the ground, where he’d regain his footing. ”You won’t defeat us that easy!” As Benkai rushed the demon once again, Nir readied another attack. He held Lionheart out, where it’d begin charging energy at the gape of lion’s mouth.

Van would rise from the rubble, his armor cracked. His head was lowered as he stood there. There was however a surge in his magic. As he raised his head, anyone near him would see the glowing yellow eye. He tightly gripped the Devourer and ran towards the demon, attacking along Benkai. To provide cover, Nir had fired his charged attack, sending a volley of thin beams that would home in on the demon. ”Lion’s Pride!”
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sat May 19, 2018 12:09 pm

Gadile

"Good! Good! Yes. Come at me humans." The demon had grown more and more excited as the group prepared their counter attack. Benkei and Van would charge the beast while Nir served covering fire. The demon would attempt to avoid the first of NIr's beam attacks was was still hit. "Hm?" He was confused. He had thought he avoided it. More beams came at him and he would dodge them too but just like before he would still be hit. They weren't powerful beams but they did manage to slow the demon down enough for Van and Benkei to close in the space to attack. "I see." The demon smiled as he prepared to engage both Van and Benkei. He created a sword of darkness and would clash with the two. Neither side would be able to deliver a decisive blow.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Mon May 21, 2018 8:01 pm

As the smoke cleared van and benkei would charge the demon head on as nir provided the cover fire needed. Benkei would growl in anger as he charged ahead and Van would surge with a dark energy with his yellow eye glowing. They would attack the beast with fast hand to hand combat as R-17 looked on. He observed the whole situation "These guys are not human, to be moving at that speed and with those injuries". R-17 watched as the demon would toss them left and right taking the hits head on. Benkei would use van and nir to distract the beast while he healed his shoulder a bit to relieve some tension and pain "This is going to need stitches and medical attention before a infection sets in but this will do for this bastard. Benkei gaunlets would react to his emotions as well as vans twilight energy and the dark aura from the demon. Dark smoke would circle around benkei and be absorbed into the benkie's hands changing them. The smoke around benkei would sink into his body and his gaunlets would glow red with blood red phoenix wings on them. A eye with the same color as van would appear on the center of the glove.

Spoiler:
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Tue May 22, 2018 1:14 am

Gadile

The situation in Gadile was growing intense! Van and Benkai were clashing with the demon, engaged in close quarters combat. Once Benkai backed away, Van continued to attack the demon. This gave Benkai the necessary time to recover from his battlewound. Van was busy clashing with the dark blade made from the demon’s aura. It didn’t cut through it, refusing to absorb the energy, since it lacked a taste for it. During their clash, Benkai’s gauntlets had evolved even further, taking on a demonic-like form. Nir had noticed what was going on. ”Benkai!!” It troubled him, for he knew that this manifestation wasn’t a benevolent one.

”Dammit!” Faith continued to vibrate even more, the runes pulsating with light. To continue providing cover fire, he continued firing the light beams at the demon. They homed in on the demon. Van quickly jumped from the creature, allowing the beams to attack the demon alone. Upon landing a good distance away, he turned to Benkai, more specifically, the gauntlets. ”.......”
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Tue May 22, 2018 3:28 pm

Gadile

All eyes were on Benkei. More specifically the gauntlets. Van had backed off the demon as it was hit by Faith’s beams of light. The demon would emerge unscathed looking over at Benkei’s arm. ”Those gauntlets...” He had thought to himself as you seemed to know about the gauntlets.

Just as the battle was heating up, a flaming boulder had been hurling at the demon. At the same time another was thrown at Benkei, Van and Nir. The demon had simply sliced the boulder with ease. He would look on to see on a hill top a wave of Duran soldiers standing at the ready. At the forefront was General Ferdinand as well as two Black Mamba members. They would both be wearing oni masks. Theybwould dress like shoguns. “Look General! You see! They are imposters!” Also with them in the front were the five soldiers. “Yes. You are correct in that they are not Duran soldiers. This insolence will not be tolerated. The undesirables we’ll be punished by death! The demon shall face a similar fate for our fallen brethren!” General Ferdinand had raised his arm signaling the attack. “DURAN! ACTIVATE THE ANTI-MAGIC DEVICES! FIRE THE CANNONS! TAKE BACK GADILE!!” The Duran soldiers immediately roared and took action. They had rushed the battlefield shooting guns and cannons at The demon, Benkei, Van and Nir. The anti-magic devices had been set. They would rush to four points surrounding the four fighters.

”More foolish humans.” The demon would rush to attack some Duran soldiers that would rush him. He would avoid cannon fire while killing those around him.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Wed May 23, 2018 11:04 pm

Benkei stood his ground as the demon ate all the attacks the group would send at them. Van had backed away from the demon and nir stood their shielding himself. Benkei would claw the ground in anger and charge at the beast. Just moments before his confrontation a flaming boulder would collide with the demon causing a explosion. Benkei would look to the top of a hill to see Waves of duran solders charging down to the battle field and cannons at the ready. Benkei would look in anger "These solders are getting in the way of my revenge!" Benkei slammed his hand into the ground sending black lighting through the earth towards the waves of solders shattering the earth. Benkei looked up towards the cannons "This should be enough for those cannons" Benkei charged ice into his hands and forming spears. He shoot them all towards the hill targeting the cannons and the generals. Benkei then slammed the ground with his fist creating huge walls around the area and in front of the demon "Where DO you think your going! Do not ignore me!"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Thu May 24, 2018 1:57 am

Gadile

The battle continued to intensify! The demon was in a deadlock with the three challenging it. Van readied his Devourer, staring at the demon. Nir, had both Lionheart and Faith in hand. But what worried him was Benkai, who was showing signs of change. Something about him seemed off, and the source were the two gauntlets. ”Benkai....What’s going on...?” From above, a blazing boulder had hit near the demon. From atop of the hill, the Duran armada were lined up with cannons. Two of the high ranking officers were in the lead, dressed as shogun. They attacked, launching more boulders at the four below. ”Oh no! This isn’t good!” Nir held out his shield, firing beams at the incoming boulders.

While defending himself, he watched the demon lunge forth, beginning to attack the army sent forth. Benkai also attacked, sending powerful lightning attacks that wiped out the beginning wave of soldiers and cannons. He’d follow up with ice spears that would kill those were injured from the first attack. Together, Benkai and the demon were decimating the army. ”He’s lost himself!” Nir would quickly run towards Benkai, who’d trap the demon in a earth barrier.

Van, who managed to evade the boulders sent at him, watched Benkai and the demon attack. There was no point in attack head on, he’d have to take another position. He surveyed the area, moving to the side, where he spotted Duran soldiers rushing around the perimeter. They weren’t attacking directly. ”They must be trying to flank...” He quickly moved for one of them, hoping to intercept.

Back with Kira, Stella and Kuro, they could hear the madness and feel rumbles across the ground. ”What could be going on?” Kuro’d snicker, turning to Stella. ”Well, it’s a triple threat right now! Our boys are being pitted against the demon and Duran. You two should probably make a move for the airship and get away from here, before it’s destroyed. I’m going to head to Van.” Kira stood up, ”Kuro! Are you really going to leave us!?” Stella’d hold out her hand, holding Kira’s arm. ”It’s okay. We’ll make it there. You get back to them Kuro. Keep them safe. Please.” Kuro’d grin, ”Of course my princes—Uh, I mean, GOT IT!” He’d quickly move out of the rubble, flying straight for Van.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Thu May 24, 2018 7:05 am

Gadile

Things were getting very interesting. Benkei was becoming more and more out of character as his anger had been getting the best of him. He would take out the Duran soldiers in groups. Fortunately for them they had great numbers to continue their assault. Benkei would then attempt to trap the demon in a sphere made of earth. ”Hmmph. Foolish human.” With a snap of his fingers the demon would vanquish the barrier with ease. ”You are an exception to these humans. I shall dance with you later but for now I shall get rid of these pests.” The demon rushed off to slaughter more Duran soldiers. As the demon had left the scene, A Black Mamba member appeared before Benkei and Nir who had just come to his side. “I wonder how ye got that Duran armor, ye were toting.” Along with the Black Mamba were the 5 Duran soldiers that held a grudge against Benkei.

Van had spotted some of the Duran soldiers around the perimeter. He would attempt to strike them down but before he got that chance from his blindside, a sickle and chain was launched at him wrapping around his hand with Devourer in it. “I can’t let you go any further, you scum!” The other Black Mamaba members had shown himself holding a tight grip on the sickle and chain.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Thu May 24, 2018 12:57 pm

As the battle raged on, the demon had easily broke out of the earth wall as he provoked benkei. He would spare him until he finished the duran solders "YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE ME!!!!" Benkei would run after the demon with nir chasing after him to calm him down. At the last moment A black mamba solder along with 5 Duran solders surrounded nir and benkei "Get out of my way if you want to live, my prey is that dam demon!" Benkei lifted his gauntlets to his face flexing his fingers as the red wings on his gloves extended and the eye on started to move scanning the area. Benkei coughed up blood as this negative power started to effect his very body "Ahhhhhhhh" He extended his fingers with lightning and coated his Gauntlets with fire "Draco Rampage!!!!"  He charged at the black mamba member while he left the solders to nir. R-17 watched in horror as the this battle unfolded
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Thu May 24, 2018 3:59 pm

Gadile

Nir followed after Benkai, watching him rampage across the battlefield. At this rate, they’d have to worry not only about the demon, but Benkai as well. The barrier of earth created to entrap the demon was quickly destroyed! And to add to their problems, one of the high ranking officers, along with the same five soldiers from earlier, landed before Benkai and Nir. Another obstacle for them to deal with. ”You fools! You’re letting the demon carry on its attack on your men!?” The command to take on the five soldiers was then given to Nir by Benkai, who’d rush in to attack the superior officer. This wasn’t good at all. Benkai was making rash decisions, blinded by anger. Nir’d have to deal with these soldiers quickly to aid Benkai in his attack , or prevent him from harming himself. He raised his shield, getting into his battle stance. ”Soldiers of Duran, you shall pay for your acts against Galatia! I, The Galatian Sword, shall see to it that you are judged!” He’d quickly move for the five soldiers, shield in front and sword to the side. Once he reached them, he’d jump, spinning to attack the soldier with downward slash.

As for Van, his hand would get caught up in a bind by a chained sickle. It’d prevent him from attacking the lone soldiers he was targetting. Turns out that a high ranking officer, from his patch number, a Black Mamba, was the one that managed to catch him. ”How annoying....” The sickle was pressing against the armored grieves, and keeping him from using the Devourer. However, his other hand was free. With his left hand, he’d grab the chain sending Twilight energy across it. The energy would quickly move across the chain! Once it got closer to the Black Mamba, Twilight thorns would portrude from the energy. In case the operative let go, or had a counter, Van would grab onto the sickle and bring his leg down on the chain to pull it from the operative.

As Kuro flew towards Van, he could see the lone soldiers running away from the main battle. Due to Van’s shared knowledge, Kuro would carry out the attack Van started, changing his initial course. He shot forth, like a speeding bullet, aiming for one of the unwary soldiers’ back. Once he got close, he morphed into a spear-like shape. ”SURPRISE ATTACK!”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:24 am