Tale of Fantasia

When the kingdom of Galatia is attacked, and its Oracle is kidnapped, a group of warriors band together to restore order to the kingdom!

The Hunter and The Hunted.

Benkei Kagemori

Re: The Hunter and The Hunted.

Post by Benkei Kagemori on Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:59 pm

Benkei listened to nir as he mention tanuk and how they would scout for a airship as well as intel on the location of the oracles kidnappers " I suppose we could do that since it is our best option as of now" Benkei would clean his face but stop till van spoke about kuro clone still on the ship "Wait wait wait ,you mean to tell me that kuro is still tracking that ship on a microscopic level!". Benkei would look at nir and then van "Why did you not tell us sooner, we must know everything their is to know about that ship and where it is headed as well as the safety of my lady" Benkei jumped in the water and floated around trying to devise a new plan with this new knowledge "Kuro should track each member of this ship and comprise a data sheet on them as well as their abilities so that we can have a idea of their combat capabilities more closely" Benkei smirked on the idea " and we get the jump on them so we may have the advantage on the enemy"
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:16 pm

Zid and Anna

The boy continued leading Anna down the passageway. She had asked him where they were going. He simply turned his head back to her, “I’m taking you to your quarters. I’ve got the best one in mind for you!” They’d come to a stairway that lead deep into another section of the underground complex. It was quite amazing how large this place was. Zid’d come to a large wooden door. “You can use this one. My room isn’t too far from you.” He placed his hand on the wooden door and activated yet another rune, which caused the massive door to rise slowly. Behind the door was a spacious private chamber. There was a large bed, a raised platform for training in combat, along with a variety of weapons to choose from. In the corner was a wooden bookshelf filled with many books. Towards the back of the chamber was a natural undergound spring. Some of the fresh groundwater passed through the spring here, so Anna wouldn’t have to leave her chamber to bathe like the others. “Neat right? I don’t think Papa would mind if you stayed here. You are our guest, so you should get the best we have. I’ll let you get situated Anna. If you need me, just head down the passageway. I’m the seventh door on the right.” Zid smiled, exiting the room and leaving Anna alone to get settled in. 

Kira and Stella...

The two girls played around in the water. They were enjoying their time here. It was a break from all of the things going on in the world right now. ”This is amazing Kira! I feel like I’ve been cleansed of everything that troubled me! I have high hopes that we’ll find Persephone!” Kira, tredding the water, smiled and floated on her back. She was just excited to be on this journey. Back in Galatia, she’d always be indoors. She’d always be watching her father do everything. Now, she has her freedom. Kira’d sigh in relief, closing her eyes and relaxing in the water. Stella’d swim over to the cascading water, allowing to fall on her. Unfortunately, the falling water muffled the sound of the fighting men above them. Kira’s ears were also submerged in the water, so that and the waterfall muffled the yelling above. Both young women were oblivious to the men. 

Van, Nir and Benkai..

Benkai agreed that it was a mighty plan, but was soon disappointed in the fact that information had not been shared to the rest of the group. Van remained in the water, silent for a brief moment. ”It wasn’t something you all needed to know at that moment.” Nir’s face would grow worrisome. It appeared that Van did not trust them still. ”Van, we’re all a team. We’re all trying to locate the Oracle. So we’ve all got to be on the same page my friend. You’ve got to tell us these things....” He closed his eyes and sighed, smiling. ”At least you told us though.” Van’d smirk, turning to Nir and then Benkai, who offered an idea. ”It’s not that easy Benkai. As of right now, that clone is in a stasis. Once Kuro transfers his conscious to that one, all of his matter will form into a full body. So there’s a chance of that happening and someone spotting the whole process. If that happens, we won’t have a lead.” Nir rubbed his chin, ”Darn it. We’re going to have to take a chance Van...In fact, we should probably get going. We can’t waste more time here.” Van nodded. Both Nir and Van stood from the water, stepping out and gathering their clothes. 

Pegasus.... 

Back in the Pegasus ship, Persephone was being restrained by several of Raphael’s men. She closed her eye, tears being forced out the corners. ”Why are you doing this to me?? What has Galatia done to you all?” She was so helpless as the men tore her clothes off from her body. Persephone, in all her strength, tried to move her arms to cover her breast. ”Please! Stop! Pleease!” Poor girl broke down and began crying hysterically, fearing that her innocence would soon be stripped from her.
    Vante

Post by Vante on Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:52 pm

[Anna and Zid]

Anna had a look of nervousness as Zid avoided eye contact and pressed on. He would tell her that she would be staying in one of the more luxurious rooms. The room was filled with all you could ever need including it’s own natural spring. Anna would look in awe as she rushed over to the book section. She was amazed at how many different books were there. “All of these books. I can... can I really read these all??” She was excited to even see the large spring. “Wow! This place is amazing!!” Zid with then start to ease his way out as Anna became more and more comfortable. He would tell her that he was going to be in his room marked number “7.” She would turn as Zid closed the door behind him. Her excited look suddenly became saddened for she was alone again. She had walked over to the bookshelf. The top books looked to be interesting but she was too short to reach. Anna would then look around to see if she could use something to help her reach. She had found a step ladder that could roll against the far wall. She would get it to finally go up and get some books. She had found in that shelf Spell Books. She brought three of them down with her and went to the nearby desk. With her eyes glued to the pages Anna would begin to read through the Spell Books.

[Stella and Kira]

“Hey guys!” The two men continued to fight. “Yo guys!” Again the man prefrontal over the water fall would call to them. This time the other man sitting out from the fight would notice. He would then come between the two men pushing them apart. The two men would look at the man the stopped them. That man would simply point towards the cliff. “Yo check this out.” The man would call again gesturing his finger over his mouth telling them to be quiet. “Tch! What the hell is it.” One man would say. They walk over to peer over the cliff. It was hard to see but the men could see Kira and Stella at bottom of the waterfall. “Wha.. what the!” “No way! This is like some kind of fantasy!” “They look like such babes.” The men would start to drool over themselves as they had imagined the things the were about to do to Stella and Kira. Unfortunately for them they had not been paying much attention and were leaning to far forward. The weight of the for men would shift them forward throwing too much weight in the front. As this happened they were all panicking while one man was falling the rest had been leaning on him as support. They weren’t able to recover and tumbled over the cliff falling down with a big splash into the waterfall were Kira and Stella were. The men had been revealed sitting in the water with the girls! “Uhh.”

[The Pegasus]

“The body of an untouched flower.” Raphael ignoring Persephone. He would rub his chin as she began to break down. “Alright you can all go now.” Raphael ordered the men to leave. “But Lord Raphael. By order of the Queen you cannot touch the oracle.” One man had spoken up to say to Raphael. Raphael would turn to the man and unsheathe his sword to quickly pierce the heart of the man who spoke up to him. He pulled out and the man fell to the ground. “Anyone else have anything to say?” Raphael would then sheathe his sword. The others were in trembling. “Now then take this thing with you.” He was referring to the dead body. They had left in a hurry taking the dead body with them. The room was quite. Raphael hand now been within a breathe away from the oracle. He would reach his hand over her breasts yet wouldn’t touch them. “So pure and innocent yet so dangerous.” He spoke smoothly. “You hold great power that could spell the end for all the great empires. You hold the key to salvation.” He would walk away from her turning to her clothes. He picked them up and searched through them. “One of the main ingredients is missing within you. “He would turn to Persephone with cold eyes.

Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori on Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:41 pm

benkei watched as van smirked at the fact that the team did not need to know this information right away "I have every right to know this information a life is a stake here and its not just a normal life but my lady" Benkei grew angry but calmed down "Her life hands in the very balance and we need to do all we can to safe her, not just for her own sake but for the people of this land". Benkei would agree with nir that we are a team and we need to trust one another. Benkei looked at van as he explained how kuro clone bodies are in stasis until he can transfer his body till their consciousness but it is a huge risk if they form to early. "It is a risk kuro is going to have to take in order to find the information we need to execute a counter attack " Benkei gather his clothes as he stepped out the water and put them on. Benkei would look out into the distance as if something was wrong ,as if the very cries of lady persephone had reached him and he stood their shocked "Let us get the girls something makes me feel at ease"
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van on Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:38 am

Zid’s location... 

Zid walked down the dim passageway, having shown Anna her chamber. As he walked, he began pondering conversations to start with her. It’s like he felt he should have done something more. You see, the boy was attracted to this girl. Something about her seemed different. A good kind of different. “I should have totally asked her if she reads any books. Man!” He sighed and folded both his hands atop his head. “The girl.” A voice spoke from behind Zid, causing him to immediately turn around. It was Levesque. “The girl....Where did you find her child?” He slowly walked over to Zid. “She was running in the woods not too far from our Southern entrance. Someone appeared to be chasing her.” Said the boy. Levesque placed his hand on top of Zid’s head, patting him. “You’ve done well my child. This girl truly is special. I can feel something quite different about her.” Zid thought about how he also thought she was different. How she was special. “Thank you Papa.” Levesque retracted his hand, turning back. “Show her how to wield a weapon and in three hours we shall meet in the main quarters. Tonight, we shall show her what we do.” Zid stood there in silence for a moment. He then turned around and walked to his room. 

The Lake...

Van rinsed off for a final time. Before he stepped out of the water completely, he looked at his runes on his right arm. ”You’re right. We should be trusting each other. My apologies.” The young man grabbed his clothes at the shoreline, listening to Benkai speak about how uneasy he felt. As if something were amiss. Nir nodded, heeding the monk’s words as well. ”Yeah, we’ve wasted too much time. Don’t worry Benkai, we’ll get Persephone. I swear upon my life I won’t stop until she’s safe with us.” He walked out of the water, also grabbing his clothes. While doing so, he managed to catch sight of Van’s runes before he put his shirt on. ”.....” There was a look of concern on his face. But this wasn’t the time to bring up any questions. They’d all make way to their campsite. ”Once we arrive I’ll get Kuro to awaken the clone.”

The Waterfall...

Back at the waterfall, Kira continue to float on her back undisturbed. Until a group of men came falling into the water. She was instantly frightened, causing her to turn over and look in the direction of the sound. To Stella, she could clearly see the men fall in front of her. She continued to tread in the water, watching as they emerged. ”Oh my!!” Stella lowered her whole body into rushing water, only allowing them to see her face. ”What the heck!? You guys were watching us from up there the entire time!? You sick perverts!!!” Being in shallow water, Kira knelt down in the water, covering her breasts. ”Get out of here!!!!” Stella took caution in swimming over to Kira, keeping her eyes on the men the entire time. ”Kira, let’s leave.” The Hand of the Oracle appeared worried. Something about these men seemed off to her. ”We step out and they’ll see us naked!! No way!!! They’re the ones that are going to leave!”

Pegasus..

Persephone cried out in fear as Raphael stabbed his inferior. How could such a man do that to his own comrade!? She couldn’t lay eyes upon his dead body. She’d turn her head away as they dragged his lifeless corpse from Raphael’s sight, leaving a trail of blood. ”You monster!!” As Raphael grew closer, he’d hover over her. His breathe crawling upon her skin and making her oh so uncomfortable. Raphael commented on her purity, but how dangerous she also was. This was in reference to the Sacred magic she possessed. But he’d also comment on a missing piece. Yes, something was indeed missing. Something that was now in the hands of Anna. ”I don’t know what you’re talking about! Just leave me alone!” Persephone kept her head lowered, avoiding any eye contact with the man. 
    Vante

Post by Vante Today at 2:11 am

[On the Pegasus]

Raphael would pace back an forth now. He wouldn’t look her direction. He knew the words that she spoke had no base. “So you don’t know what I’m talking about, hmm? Well we’re shall I begin.” He smirked then looked toward her. “The maiden that has the power to shape the world to her own volition, the Oracle as most know her. There are very few that posses the same essence of sacred magic the Oracle has. Sacred magic is the power of creation. With that kind of power you can possess an army rivaled by none, kingdoms larger than any other, power beyond your wildest dreams.” At this point Raphael is become more and more enticed throwing his arms up in praise of the great sacred magic. “However..” his arms slowly drop and he becomes more serious. “The extent of the Oracle’s power is limited. She cannot access the full potential she truly has. It was said the first Oracle in existence was born from a place that was said to be a myth. In an unknown land, an unknown phenomenon exists. Fantasia!” Raphael is no longer pacing back and forth. “Fantasia is a place that is said to grant someone the power to create whatever their heart desired, I wish if you will. One day the king of demons had found the place Fantasia resided and tried to take possession of it. However he was stopped by the 5 Great Kings. The Kings had sealed him inside of Fantasia for all of eternity and at the same time Fantasia had manifested itself in the form of an Human female. Thus the Oracle was born. She had been self designated as the protector of world by protecting itself from those who come in possession of her power. That being said she couldn’t protect herself for all of eternity because after all she was a human and her life would one day end. She had spread her power throughout the world that would infect very few females with her essence. She had hoped those that came in possession of her power would join hands to protect Fantasia. However that was the case, it’s unknown where these individual women are and even if you do come in contact with someone of her power it isn’t likely someone would be willing to let her go. But that doesn’t matter so long as you have the Maker’s Stone.” Raphael would then turn to the Oracle. “The Maker’s Stone, the only other thing the original Oracle created in order for one to bring out the true power of the Sacred Magic. Once in possession of the Maker’s Stone and one who is touched by the Oracle you can find Fantasia and utilize the power of creation...” Raphael approaches Persephone with haste. “Where did you hide it? Where is the Maler’s Stone!?”

[Kira and Stella’s Side]

The girls had been startled by the men. The men would assume composer as they were dazed by the vulunptuous bodies of the young women. “Leave?? Ya want us to leave huh?” One of the men said. “Yeah we can stay a while and have some fun, hehehe all six of us.” They would individually smirk at the thought of what they were about to these seemingly vulnerable women. They would then pursue them getting closer and closer until they would surround the girls. The would be chuckling as they do have the clear advantage in numbers. “Let’s get these girls !!” The men charge in at Kira and Stella!!

[Remi’s side]

Shinji and Biggs would be sitting down at the camp site. It was still dark. Remi has just appeared with Koji from the bushes. “Hey Rem—“ Biggs would say excited hoping she had brought Anna back with her but instead was with only Koji. Remi would walk over to Shinji where he sat. “Are you happy now? You got what you wanted.” The tears in her eyes were heavy. You could hear in her voice how emotional she was. “I—“ Shinji would attempt to speak but had nothing to say.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:36 am