When the kingdom of Galatia is attacked, and its Oracle is kidnapped, a group of warriors band together to restore order to the kingdom!

The Hunter and The Hunted.

Vante

Re: The Hunter and The Hunted.

Post by Vante on Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:04 pm

Poshielle

The battle in Poshielle had looked in favor of Levesque. With Biggs and Shinji down only Remi, Anna, Koji and the golem were left to defend the village. Right then, Zid came limping over towards Remi telling of Biggs' poisoning and how to reverse the effects. "That stuff is poisonous??" She was hesitant. "You.. You saved Anna. Thank you." She was more inclined to help Biggs at that point but, Levesque with his claws open and ready to strike, closed in on Shinji. She would turn towards them. "Oh no!" She had been rushing over towards the two in her attempt to save Shinji leaving Biggs behind.

A great beam of white light had burst through the air attacking Levesque with great force. It was Anna! She had used the same magic when fighting with one of the brotherhoods' hooded members. She would breathe heavy with her hands up and sweating a little bit from the attack. It used up a considerable amount of energy so she would fall to the ground on her hands and knees. Both Koji and Ghomm had looked at her with worry.

Remi would witness Anna's attack and halted to look at her in awe. She would then divert her attention back to Zid with the threat of Levesque temporarily subdued. "Ok so how do I make the cure?"

Airship

The five men had began swarming Kira. "Why are we here? Well we just wanted to get a closer look at ya." Soldier 2 would say. They wouldn’t botice Kirk in his ghastly form take to the shadows. He’d anchor himself to the darkness waiting to make his move.

“I see so that is what happened at Gadile. We will move out and subdue this demon.” The man arose from his seat standing before a group of Duran soldiers. He was the King Cobra member that the soldiers all revered. The head of the Duran airship, Roland Fergus. “Yes sir we will depart immediately!” One soldier would rush off to the control of the ship. Roland would take his seat crossing his legs. He would rest his elbows on the chair handles, tilt his head onto his right side where he made a fist and put it close to his cheek as if posing for a painting.
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van on Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:29 pm

Airship

The group followed R-17, who was leading them to the prison cells. Van was still connected with Kuro, so every bit of information was being transferred to Van. He was able to see the men growing closer. Kuro was making a move, but was told to stand down. ’Wait Kuro! Be patient. We’re close...I can feel you.” Nir, with much haste, was checking each prison cell. He’d look through the small window on the door. ”Nothing here!!” In gis frustration, he pounded his fist on one of the doors. ”Dammit!” Van quietly walked past Nir, looking at several doors before arriving at one. ”In here.”

Inside of the cell, Kira was pressed against the wall. It was clear what these men wanted from her. She was nothing but a plaything to them, for their sexual desires. ”Just leave me alone!!!!”

Poshielle

In Poshielle, Remi was left with a difficult decision. Either help Shinji, who was going to be impaled by claws, or help Biggs, who was poisoned. Zid, who was hanging in, rested beside Biggs. “Yes, it’s both acidic and poisonous. The acid penetrates the flesh, and then the poison has an easy access to the bloodstream.” She’d thank him for saving Anna, causing him to smile. “I’d do it again....” Zid rested his head back, closing his eyes. At that moment Remi realized that Shinji was in grave danger!!! “He’s mine!!!!” Before Levesque could pierce Shinji, a beam of Holy magic shot across the ground, slamming Levesque!!! “AGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” He’d be taken with the beam, crashing into the flames nearby!

The opportunity was siezed by Remi to ask about the cure to the toxin in Biggs’ system. The boy slowly opened his eyes, raising his arm, that had been blasted off. “I’m losing blood right now....but this blood is the antidote...Since Levesque and I are both connected, his blood, is my blood...Take...” He smiled, the weakness clearly showing on his face.
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori on Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:45 am

Benkei regroup with the rest and began searching the cells "Van you have anything please tell me you do" Van stated how he was getting close to kuro that he could feel him ever so close. R-17 would look at the group struggling and look at his wrist monitor "I pin pointed her location fellas she is in the next cell wing to let us get going". They all ran down the halls and on to the next wing finding her door. Benkei stood in front and clenching his fist "Let me head in first and deal with these soldiers as quickly as possible, seeing as how this rank is pretty high". R-17 started to unlock the cell but benkei looked at the others for some support or any other suggestions
    Vante

Post by Vante on Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:05 am

Airship

Kira was getting more scared by the minute knowing full well of what was about to happen. The men would start to grab at her. "Aww, don't be like that kitty cat. We just wanna have some fun before everyone gets to ya." Soldier 2 would say as he would start grab and sniff at her hair. "Oh boy, it's been a long time since we had a female here." "Yeah yeah! I can't wait to shove my cock down her throat. Kihehe!" Soldiers 4 and 5 would say respectively. Little did they know Benkei, Nir and Van were just outside the door.

Poshielle

With the opportunity at hand, Zid would raise his severed arm leaking of his blood to Remi. He had claimed the blood was the cure for the poison. Remi was a bit nervous as to accepting his severed arm. She takes in his resolve as the young boy had been growing weaker by the second. "I'm sorry for taking so Biggs." Remi would channel her ice magic into her hand. It wasn't strong but it would be enough to freeze the webbing trapping Biggs and breaking it. Biggs was no longer squirming from the pain but would still breathe heavy as he lost a lot of blood and the poison was killing him slowly. "So now he has to consume the blood?" Remi would look to Zid for confirmation as she reached for the arm.

After blasting Levesque off and falling over to her hands and knees, Anna finally recovered looking up at Shinji who would remain on the ground. She rose up and ran towards him with Koji and Ghomm. They surround him. Anna was on her knees trying to help Shinji regain composure. "Wha.. Anna why? You have to get back?" Shinji would attempt to stand on his own, trying to move Anna aside He did stand and was able to take a few steps but fell back down to his knees. "Sh- Shinji!" Anna would rush over and try to heal him. "I'll heal you." Shinji would breathe heavy and after a slight pause for Anna to heal he would speak again. "This seems to always happen huh?" Anna looked at him in confusion. "We're supposed to be protecting you but it's you who is always protecting us and doing everything. The amount of physical strain it takes on you as well as mental, it makes.. it makes me feel like... I couldn't live with myself if you got seriously hurt or killed. I'd feel like shit and that's why I wanted you to stay here in Poshielle. I thought you'd be safer here. You met your first friend and you actually talk to her. I was happy to see that but I was wrong to make that decision for you and for that I'm sorry Anna. Please stay with us." Anna had stopped healing Shinji midway through his speech. He had bowed his head to her in forgiveness. "uwhaghh!!" Anna got all flustered when Shinji took his bow. "P p please don't do that!" Shinji's head remained down. "Y you know I'm also a survivor too so.. so I will be with everyone until the end." Shinji then lifted his head to se Anna smiling at him.
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van on Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:05 am

Airship

Nir looked at Benkai, ”Listen, enforce your authority on them. They’re probably like us, low in rank. They’ll liste-“ Van was beginning to grow impatient. The longer they took to enter, the greater the chance of Kira being violated. ”Just go in already.” Van pushed the door, which had been unlocked by R-17. They’d see the five soldiers fondling Kira, invading her space. ”What’s going on here!?”

Kira was crying. What these men had been doing, she had never been through before. ”Please help!!!!!! Please!!!!” Nir turned to Benkai, waiting for him to take action as the high command. Van, on the other hand, watched Kira. Kuro’d quickly move back to Van’s side.

Poshielle

Remi questioned the method of healing Biggs. She wanted a confirmation if it was indeed the blood. “Y-Yeah....Just have him drink some of the blood....I know it’s nasty, but it’s the only way...” He gave her a weakened smile, turning to Biggs after. “I just want Anna’s friends to be okay...” The young boy had been losing too much blood. Somehow, he managed to stay conscious. His arm continued to give out blood. If only there was a way to seal the wound.

As Shinji and Anna had their moment, a powerful column of dark energy shot out from the fire! There was a powerful screech that had sent a shockwave throughout the village. At this time, the villagers, and unafflicted members of False Wisdom, had defeated the demonic battalion. “Victory is ours!!!!” Yelled one of the villagers! There’d be a cry, until the shockwave reached them. “W-What was that!?” From the fire emerged Levesque, who had undergone his final transformation. Levesque was now a large demonic spider! His human-like figure was morphed onto the back of the arachnoid demon. The eyes were now spread out, and four massive fangs were at his front. He’d raise his head, the eye at the center of his forehead beginning to pulsate. “You.....YOU WILL DIE!!!!!!” From the eye fired a dark beam, aimed straight for Shinji and Anna!
    Vante

Post by Vante on Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:29 am

Poshielle

It had seemed as if the fight was over. Remi had listened to Zid and took his arm to have Biggs drink the blood. He would sip the blood softly as Remi had it drip from above him into his mouth. Biggs would then rest. Zid had been weaker than ever while stating he want Anna's friends to be safe. Remi had caught on to the boy's quite words. After giving Biggs sufficient blood, Remi would walk over to Zid. She would look at the boy's body in tatters. He couldn't even budge. "I'll stop the bleeding for you. It's the least I can do. Once you're patched up we can have Anna heal you." She looked at Zid with a smile as she ripped part of her shirt to wrap around Zid's arm. Before she was able to do so, a terrible dark aura emerged from the fire Levesque was blasted in. He had undergone a new arachnid transformation. "Even after that attack he's still alive?" despair was instantly brought to her face.

Levesque was angered and would shoot off a dark beam towards Shinji and Anna. They were vulnerable. "Im- impossible?!" Shinji quickly loooked to Anna and had tried to push her away from the blast. He wasn't fast enough and the beam hit! Smoke had started to form through the destruction. "ANNA!! SHINJI!! KOJI!!" The smoke had begun clearing and a rock formation had begun to crumble. Shinji and Anna as well as Koji were all unharmed, however. Ghomm had been standing infront of them with his arms up. He had created the rock formation in order to protect Anna, Shinji and Koji. "Ghomm!" "Y you??" Ghomm's body had started to break apart. The blast from Levesque was too much for his little body to handle. Ultimately, Ghomm had crumbled to pieces before them. Both Shinji and Anna would look at Ghomm as he sacrificed himself for them. Shinji is progressively getting angrier and angrier. His fists clenched! "RRRAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Shinji in a fit of rage used up his remaining magic to charge Levesque in one final attempt to stop him. He took up his Thunder Devil spear and went to slash at Levesque with all his might. Anna was still in shock and couldn't hold back her tears. Koji would even let out a howl.

Airship

Just as the 5 soldiers were getting to the action the door came busting open with Nir, Benkei, Van and R-17 behind. "Huh!?" One soldier would say as they all stopped to stare at the group. Nir had spoken up first asking what's going on. "What do you mean, what's it look like hehehe." Soldier 3 would say. Kira had been screaming for help. "Ahh shut up you little bitch!" The soldier groping Kira had attempted to silence Kira by striking her with a fist to the face.
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori on Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:20 am

As the door opened nir caught the soldiers attention and motioned for benkei to use his rank to his advantage. They all turned to face the group and r-17 took a peek in to see how many soldiers were in the cell "This is pretty bad, they better come up with something quick before things get ugly". Benkei step forward grabbing the wrist of the soldier attempting to strike kira "What are you men bloody doing!, you are here wasting precious time when you should be preparing to join the fleet and prepare for battle!".Benkei punched the wall cracking it a bit "I bet you have no clearance to even be in this cell and just came looking for a fucking good time huh!". Benkei picked up one of the biggest soldiers out of the group to seal the deal of dominance "Give me one good reason i should not demote you and have you clean this whole dam sect! ". He tossed the soldier out the cell and into the hallway "Clear this area now before i report the dam lot of you!"
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:37 am

Airship

The men were ordered out of the cell, and upon seeing the largest of the group being tossed like nothing, they followed the order to a T. Nir and Van would remain in the cell, standing guard. These men appeared to be Serpent soldiers, so they weren’t even higher than Nir and Van’s ranking.  ”You bring shame to our division!” Van simply watched the five men, crossing his arms. It was a good thing that Benkai had the Python title. Kira’d look up in joy, wiping her tears away. ”I’m so—“ Nir’d quickly move in, placing his hand over her mouth. ”Shh! Remember, we’re still infiltrating under guise. Now Kira, you’ve got to tell me where Stella is.” She nodded her head as Nir uncovered her mouth. ”Well...Stella was taken by some doctor. I believe his name was...Dr. Faust. There was a device he was using to check if we had an aptitude for magic.” Nir rubbed his chin, turning to R-17, who remained outside the cell. ”You know anything about this Dr. Faust?”

”Whatever you have to say, say it quick. We can’t be staying here like this.”

Poshielle

Zid watched as Remi provided the blood to Biggs. Upon ingestion, he’d immediately begin feeling better. She’d then wrap some cloth around his arm, stopping the bleeding. But to her dismay, Levesque had undergone his transformation! The beam that had been fire at Anna and Shinji was stopped, but at a cost. As the smoke cleared, little Ghomm had been shattered into bits of stone. “HAHAHA! What a pathetic little golem!!!” The creature chuckled, watching as Shinji attacked! Overcome with anger, he had taken it upon himself to attack with full force! It was futile! The spear was caught in the giant spider’s fangs, where it was held! “You fool!!!!” From the third eye, a thin beam was fired, aimed for Shinji’s shoulder. “As for you...” Two massive claws were sent at Anna and Remi! How would they defend against this attack!?
    Vante

Post by Vante Today at 12:23 am

Poshielle

Shinji's final attack to end this battle was futile. Levesque had stopped Shinji's spear opening his third eye on his forehead. The thin beam would shoot and pierce through Shinji's shoulder. It was clear this would be one of his most powerful attacks. He was completely and utterly defeated by Levesque, falling before him unconscious. He wasn't done there, Levesque had prepared two large claws to attack both Anna and Remi. They were completely helpless in this situation. Anna had not yet recovered from her shock of Ghomm sacrificing himself for them and Remi was had been protecting both Zid and Biggs. She would stare back at the two and then back at the claws coming at her. Remi prepared herself to block the claw with the remaining magic she had left. In the blink of an eye Shinji, Anna, Koji, Biggs, Remi and even Zid had disappeared. The claws would come crashing down causing a large hole in the ground from where they were. Where did they go?

Airship

Just in the nick of time, Benkei had stopped the soldier from striking Kira. Through rough means they were able to stop the soldiers from doing any further inside the prison. Benkei and the others had outranked the 5 Serpent soldiers and were forced to leave without giving a fight. "You.. you bastards!!" The soldiers were about to counter back not being easily intimidated until one had found the insignia on Benkei's sleeve. "Hey wait! He's a Python!" The other soldiers had stopped to double check. "No shit?" "Dammit! Let's fall back!" The soldiers had scattered and ran from Benkei and the others. "You'll pay for this!" One soldier would say as they ran away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:21 pm