Tale of Fantasia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the kingdom of Galatia is attacked, and its Oracle is kidnapped, a group of warriors band together to restore order to the kingdom!

3 posters

The Hunter and The Hunted.

Vante
    Vante

The Hunter and The Hunted. - Page 13 Empty Re: The Hunter and The Hunted.

Post by Vante Fri May 25, 2018 3:41 am

Gadile

"It would appear you too use your hands." The Black Mamba member would speak. Benkei and the Black Mamba member would now clash! The both held a tight grip as neither side would give in. "For what purpose have you infiltrated the ranks of Duran? Depending on your answer, I'll end your life accordingly."

Nir would be faced with the five Duran soldiers. He would charge in at them claiming himself to be the Galatian Sword. They had all jumped back avoiding a serious blow. "Did he say.. the Galatian Sword?" One of the soldiers would say. The soldiers would starte to look intimidated. The had slowly begun to lose their will to fight. "No way! It couldn't be... I've I've heard that the Galatian Sword was a mountain of a man the would pierce your soul through his gaze. Compared to that this guy is nothing!" The others would stand tall to face Nir once more. They had regained their composure and rushed him all at once with attacks coming from every direction.

As for Van, he was now engaged with a top officer in the Duran Kingdom. He had sent twilight energy through the sickle and chain trying to attack the Black Mamba member through it but he had caught on. He had attempted to release his grip from the sickle but Van had countered that pulling the chain ultimately piercing the Black Mamba with twilight energy. "Captain Jax!!" A soldier would cry out as a group of Duran soldiers had tried to rush Van. Jax had dropped to a knee as he hunched over. There were about 15 soldiers coming at Van swinging swords, spears and axes as well as shooting guns at him.

"GGAHHH!!" Kuro had reached the battlefield and struck a soldier down as he was setting up the anti-magic device. "What the hell is that??" One of the other soldiers close by had noticed alerting the others. "Some kind of freaky ghost demon! Kill it dead!!" The soldiers around this device would take out their guns and shoot at Kuro without hesitation.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Fri May 25, 2018 10:31 pm

Benkei while charging at the black mamba solder clashed with him. His clawed hands covered in lightning and fire gripped tightly with his opposing opponents hands. He tried to inch his way towards the solder face to burn him as he questioned his motives "That is of no concern to you! Now get out my way and die!" Benkei surged the lightning through his body and coughed up more blood pushing through the pain and kicking him in ribs multiple times Until he broke free. Benkei would back flip away from him and slam his fist into the ground causing Ice spike to speed towards the solder and the wave of solders near him. The eyes on his gauntlets would shake tremendously looking around the area and would keep adsorbing the dark aura from the area. This negative energy would seep into the body and mind of the proud warrior benkei as he growl into the sky.
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sat May 26, 2018 12:31 am

Gadile

The five soldiers found themselves intimidated at the sound of Nir’s given name. They, however, mustered up the courage to grow past that. They challenged Nir, doubting his identity as The Sword of Galatia. It brought a smirk under his helmet, ”The mountain you speak of his my passion for battle! My passion to defend Galatia!” As the soldiers rushed in, Nir slammed the shield onto the ground, sending a powerful shockwave of energy in every direction! With the slam came a roar from the shield! ”Good work Lionheart!” From the side of his eye, he could see the battle between Benkai and the Duran officer. Faith was beginning to pulsate even more now. Something dark was beginning to enter Benkai. ”Gods....give me strength....”

With Van, his tactic had paid off. The thorns that grew from the Twilight energy had pierced Captain Jax, dropping him to his knees. Van used this time to unwrap the chain from his arm, allowing it to drop from the floor. Soldiers of Duran cried out in anger, coming to the aid of their captain! They rushed Van with spears, axes and swords, ready to cut him down. Van waved his hand, using the energy from the chain to defend himself. The Twilight matter moved from the chain and encircled Van quickly, firing out projectiles at the attacking soldiers. There was a continuous rotation around Van, so if anyone got through they’d be met by the matter circling around Van. While this defense was triggered, he walked over to Jax, the Devourer in hand.

Meanwhile, Kuro had successfully downed one of the soldiers. They dropped their anti-magic device, sparking Kuro’s curiosity. ”What the......Waaaaaait a minute!!!” As he hovered, soldiers caught sight of him and opened fire on him. He’d quickly move around, dodging some bullets and letting some lucky rounds pass through him. Unfortunately for the soldiers, Kuro could only be harmed by magic, unless he became a tangible spectre during his attack. ”Take it easy! Take it easy!!! You guys are pushing it! Now, I have a feeling those devices are for magic users! Am I right? Please tell me I’m right! If you do, I’ll spare ya!”

Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sat May 26, 2018 12:06 pm

Gadile

Benkei shouted in his rage denying an answer. He was able to free himself unleashing a barrage of magic towards the Black Mamba operative. "Hmmph" The Black Mamba member would smirk. "I'll have to give the Dr. my regards." He would then walk towards Benkei as if he was unaffected by Benkei's attack. "Now take this." The Black Mamba had opened his hand out towards Benkei, firing a blast of magic at him. If Benkei in his weakened state were to somehow avoid taking this blast, the Black Mamba member was prepared to counter, clubbing Benkei to the ground.

As for the five soldiers braving Nir, well.. things aren't looking so good for them. "Dammit!" "How could this guy be so damn strong!" "Could he.. could he really be the Galatian Sword!?" Ah few of the soldiers had talked amongst themselves when suddenly an explosion went off right in front of Nir without warning. "You lot are pathetic! And you call yourselves proud Duran warriors!" A rather large soldier had appeared with the number 46 on his sleeve. "He's.. that number!" "He's in the running to become a Black Mamba.." The soldiers would continue to talk amongst themselves. For whatever Nir was planning after the surprise attack another soldier was laying in wait so hook both of his legs, immobilizing him allowing the other soldiers to attack him relentlessly.

As Van took care of the soldiers charging him, he'd walk towards Jax. "This is a bit strange. I think this suits busted." Jax rose to face Van. He seemed fine. "Let's try this again.' He would pick the sickle back up pulling it towards him preparing to throw it at Van again but this time for hits. He would swing wildly but there was a pattern to his wild swings. It was a set-up for his next attack!

Kuro had been dodging the bullets even though he had no physical form so bullets would phase through him. He would ask the soldiers if the device that the one soldier was setting up for magic users. "Fuck you, you little shit! We don't have to tell you nothing!" The soldiers couldn't even hit Kuro but would still try. "Hey man.. I think that our bullets aren't even touching it." "What do you mean?" "I saw some bullets hit it but it never even slowed down a bit." "What!?" The soldiers would cease their fire. Just then Kuro was grabbed. "Why have you not yet set the Anti Magic Devices?" "Ahh well you see General-" "FINISH YOUR TASK!" It was General Ferdinand that grabbed Kuro and in his anger he threw Kuro to the ground. "This creature is of the spectral type. Change over to the phantom weapons when fighting it. And finish setting the devices." The general would take his leave as the soldiers went to set the Anti Magic Device. The others would prepare for when Kuro would strike again.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sun May 27, 2018 12:21 am

The battle between the black mamba solder and benkie would reach a stand still as no one would give in to the other. The black mamba solder stood up withstanding all of his attacks "Your healing faster than ur bleeding" Benkei wiped the the blood from his mouth as his movements became slow from this negative infection from his body. The next attack from his enemy was coming at him in the form of blast of magic. Benkei knew he would not have the time to avoid the attack so he just stood his ground and place his palm out in front of him tanking the blast with his hand causing a explosion. The area would cover in a thick black smoke. The smoke would clear as benkei stood their covered dirt but his gauntlet was cracked all around his forearm "That....was something....huh" He breathing began to grow heavy but the eyes on his gauntlets began to shake rapidly, circling around in a frenzy "Urgh!!" The pain reached his legs and arms but he forced himself to move. Benkei summoned his staff and pointed to sky "A storm is coming....hear the mighty dragon roar" The sky darkened and cracked with lightning
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sun May 27, 2018 5:46 am

Gadile

There were many explosions going off! And one of them occurred directly in front of Nir! Using his shield, he managed to protect himself. The smoke would clear, revealing the arrival of another soldier. This one had the number 46 on their patch, which meant they were in the Black Mamba ranking system. As Nir stood, he immediately felt something. There was a deep feeling that warned him of danger, ”Hm?” Somehow, he managed to detect the soldier trying to hook his legs and immobilize him. Performing a backflip, he jumped over the solider, thrusting Faith at the soldier’s back. In the distance, Benkai was showing signs of weakness. He had sustained too much injury. Nir could see that he wasn’t fighting at full capacity, yet, he managed to summon forth thunder clouds. ’I’ve got to help Benkai!’

Van was still engaged with Jax. The both of them were alone, with the soldiers who attacked Van dead on the ground. Jax had sent wild lashes with his chained sickle, driving Van backwards. With his Twilight energy still circling, he had it deflect the sickle with each attack Jax sent. But Van’s footwork was also at play here, as he kept jumping backwards. Whatever Jax had planned, Van was going to have to think of some sort of counter. ”You’re not as profficient with that sickle as I thought you were. Maybe I should take it from you when I’m finished.” The young man would quickly jump back, turning around and running off towards some of the ruined buildings. He hoped that Jax would take the bait and follow him.

As for Kuro, he had been grabbed by the general! This had completely thrown him off guard! He was slammed into the ground, and his weakness was exposed. ”Ooof!!!” Not only were the soldiers informed to switch to weapons that can affect Kuro, but they were also going to finish setting the devices up. ”You’ll...You’ll pay for that you big dummy!!” Kuro slowly rose from the ground, facing the soldiers, who now were better prepared for this battle. ”Well, I guess I can’t have fun with you guys....” A sinister grin replaced his frown as he took on a human-like figure. His hands would grow into axes. Suddenly, he’d quickly move for one of the soldiers, moving at impressive speeds. He’d slash at the soldier’s unprotected area on the neck.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Tue May 29, 2018 2:32 am

Gadile

On Benkei's side, he was becoming more and more demonic. Suddenly Benkei would begin to summon lightning upon the battlefield. "Hehe. Come at me boy as if your life depended on it... Because it does." The Black Mamba member had smirked as he prepared to take on this strike head on.

"You should pay attention more often." Soldier 48 had rushed Nir as he had avoided a deadly strike and an attempted leg hold. The moment he took his eyes off of his opponent would prove to be fatal as Soldier 48 would swing his cannon at him full force to knock him back.

Van had been avoiding Jax's assault but he had been planning something of his own. Van was taking cover using the ruined buildings close by. "Hmm.. what could you be planning?" Jax would think to himself. "Well no matter..." He had continued to think to himself. "NOW!!" Jax would then signal for soldiers that were posted around the two. The had Van in a pincer like assault where they would bombard him with explosives and gun fire. The idea was to get him cornered so that he had no way out, it would seem he voluntarily took to the buildings. "Hehehehe!" Jax would laugh as the building Van was in had been covered in flames.

"Shit! That thing is faster than we thought!" "KEEP FIRING! IT CAN"T AVOID US FOR LONG!" The soldiers would continue their fire on Kuro.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Wed May 30, 2018 3:01 pm

Benkei stood their as the stormy clouds formed, the lightning crack against the sky "You assume to much". The winds picked up fast tossing debris all around the field and around benkei. The lightning formed a Chinese dragon circling around the sky and roaring at the black mamba solder and circling. Benkei looked up at the dragon and back at the black mamba solder "This is not for you.....This is for me!" The dragon came crashing down on benkei striking his Body with pure lightning. Benkei stood their in pain crying out until he went silent. His body was numb so the pain he felt stopped. His body twitch and a lightning armor had cloaked his body. Two strands of hair stood up as if they were dragon horns and the slits in his eyes surged with electricity. Benkei inched closer and closer to his enemy "The pain in my body is numb so i can move freely without issue but more importantly...." Benkei in a instant grabbed the mans neck and slammed him into the ground dragging him across the battle field causing fissures. Benkei smirked "I am faster than you!" He tighten his grip on his throat. Benkei obtained a new power but with a time limit and a cost.
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Wed May 30, 2018 3:20 pm

Gadile

Nir had successfully managed to stab one of the soldiers, but it came at a cost. Distracted with the Serpent, Soldier 48 had made his move! He’d quickly move in on the oblivious Nir, sending his canon at him. ”Oh no!!” The Sword of Galatia had been rammed right into a nearby wall, breaking it down and causing dust to spread about. Fortunately, the armor he had been wearing had took most of the damage, but he was still injured. ”Aghhh.....I...I can’t keep this up....” Without enough rest, Nir was beginning to fatigue. He didn’t have much time on the battlefield. He slowly stood to his feet, stepping from the dust. The piece of armor that was hit would fall off. ”Good hit.....”

On the other end of the battlefield, Van had successfully lured Jax to the area of the building. Instead of following him in, however, he had ordered the soldiers, who posted around the perimeter, to fire with everything they had! They opened fire on the building! In a matter of seconds, the building was set ablaze! Unbeknownst to them, Van managed to shield himself with a circular barrier. They wouldn’t be able to see through the flame. ”What a coward.” Van mumbled to himself. He opened the bottom section of the barrier and dropped to the ground. With the heavy smoke created, if was a great cover. Better yet, there were many shadows created from the fire. He’d crawl on the floor and merge with the shadow, using an ancient technique of the Twilight Realm. The shadow slowly loved as the fire raged on, exiting the building. Hopefully, the soldiers were focused on the building. As he moved within the shadow, he could see Jax laughing meniacally. From the shadow he’d lunge out with Devourer, sending a slash at the gap between the armor just above the groin.

Kuro continued his attack. He was quickly moving through soldiers, cutting at them. One of his arms formed a piercing tendril, stabbing one of the soldiers. He’d raise the soldier, using him as a shield from the incoming bullets. With his free axe-arm, he elongated his arm and swung at a group of soldiers! ”You guys sure are persistent!!!”
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Wed May 30, 2018 5:49 pm

Gadile

In a blink of an eye, the Black Mamba soldier had been taken off his feet and taken to the ground. Benkei has used the lightening to numb the pain as well as coat him an some sort of armor. “Gaahhh!!” He would blurt our as he hit the ground. He would cough as Benkei tightened his grip his neck. “G.. G.. Get.. OFF!!” The Back Mamba member was angered as he popped Benkei’s grip at the back joint of his elbow then with both hands grabbed his shirt to throw Benkei up over his head and off of him. His breathe was heavy as he began to stand up. “You bastard... hehehe. Your attack was impressive but I still stand! Your speed means nothing to me when I have this armor! HAHAHAHA!! This armor is inbreakable! Impenetrable! This armor- huh?” Just as the proud member of Duran had thought that he was invincible to Benkei’s attack a crack in the armor would appear getting larger and larger. “Impossible!? I AM OTTOMAN VLAD OF THE BLACK MAMBA! I KNOW NO DEFEAT!”

Nir’s Armor had begun to fall apart as he rose from the ground. His fatigue was starting to show. Soldier 48 had started to advance towards Nir with more soldiers gathering. “The fact you scum had tried to hitch a ride in our airship you must have a deathwish. Between the Cobra Guard, the two Black Mamba on board and me, you didn’t have a ghost of a chance to win this fight. Hehehe.” Soldier 48 has lifted his cannon above his shoulder preparing to fire at Nir with the other soldiers aimed at him as well.

While the Duran soldiers were waiting to view the dead body of Van, it was revealed through the smoke that he in fact was not dead. He actually had impaired Jax with the devourer. “Y.. you-“ Jax would cough up a bit of blood after being impailed by Van. At this moment Jax would bear hug Van with a grip so tight, you’d need seperate them by cutting them straight down the middle. “Scum like you who like down on us for not having magic... it’s scum like you that will never defeat us if Duran.” He would squeeze Van tighter and tighter until he screamed in pain. The other soldiers would rush towards the two shouting out “CAPTAIN JAX!!”

Kuro has been putting up a good fight by keeping the soldiers away from not activating the anti-magic device. The soldiers were at bay. “You lot are pathetic.” “Yeah they really are. The weak will always remain weak.” The two new soldiers that appeared were Boa Python members number 487 and 620. 620 would rush Kuro from his backside while he was handling the soldiers before him. He takes out two tonfa blasters from his side holsters and blasts the unsuspecting Kuro with them blasting him forward releasing his grip from the soldier and away from the anti magic device. 620 would stand in front of the device facing Kuro. “You soldier... R-90! Go set up the device somewhere else. We can cover you from here.” 487 would smirk with confidence as he told the soldier impailed by Kuro faces Kuro to run off with the Anti Magic Device. R-90 with his injuries, left with as much haste as possible leaving their battle.

R-90 would reach a location visible to R-17. He had passed out from the loss of blood and dropped the Anti Magic Device in front of him falling gave first.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:21 pm

Benkei had the upper hand in his fight with the black mamba member. He was pinned to the ground until  the solder tossed benkei over himself while popping out his shoulder joint. Benkei flipped over him popping his shoulder into place "Hmmm nice counter but like i said no pain no game". The lightning around his body darkened turning a blacker color and he smirked. He watched as the solder boasted about his power and armor until cracks began to show "So much for indestructible....now lets chip away at the rest of your pride as a duran solder!" Benkei at a blinding speed rushed into the solder once more again. The anger in his heart for all the deaths and the negative emotions of the demon fuel the hate within the gaunlets as benkei dug his claws into the armor plate of Ottomon. A distance away R-17 watched as the duran solders fought and fell one by one "I got dragged into this mess by those dam fools and turned traitor by force, now look at me a proud duran low class solder turned coward because their is nothing i can do!". R-17 pondered the anger and situation at hand until a solder by the code name R-90 stumbled upon his location and died by his wounds dropping a anti magic device. "R-90! and is that...?" He picked it up and turned the device on starting it up "Maybe their is something i can do and i know exactly who to use it on, the bastard who got me into this mess in the first place!". R-17 rush towards van location until he was visible to his eye
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:52 pm

Gadile

Nir found himself surrounded by Soldier 48 and the other Serpents. They were slowly making their way to Nir, who appeared fatigued. ”Funny, because you guys didn’t even notice we were aboard your ship...Even with your two Black Mamba and Cobra Guard....” Nir held out his shield and readied himself, ”I won’t allow you to defeat us here. Not after what you did to Galatia.” The eyes on the shield began glowing with a yellow light. With a swing, Nir’d toss the circular shield at the soldiers before him! At the lining of the shield edge, energy formed, creating a blunt-like disc of magical energy around the shield. Nir followed behind the shield, both hands on Faith’s handle. ”I won’t lose to you villains!”

Back with Van, he appeared to deliver a blow to Jax, cutting him deep. But closing the distance between the two came with a cost. Jax managed to catch Van in a bear hug, causing him to lose his grip on Devourer. ”Dammit!” He’d squeeze Van with his might, breaking in the armor Van was wearing. ”Aaaagh!!!!!!” To anyone observing, Jax would clearly secure this victory. However, he had understimated Van, which would lead to his downfall. ”You speak....so proudly of Duran.....Which is a shame....Heh....Because your loss comes at the hand of this suit...” Van had been getting aquainted with the armor he was using. He knew what it was capable of doing. With a flick of both wrists, the hidden blades came out the slot. Van would find the strength to pierce Jax in the opening he’d recently been slashed in. If he’d successfully catch him, he’d twist the blades in.

Kuro, while holding R-90 in his clutch, had been attacked from his rear by another soldier! He’d release his grip, rolling across the ground and regaining his footing. ”Well what was that!?” Two Python soldiers had confronted Kuro, deciding to hold him back while R-90 made a run for it. ”So you’re my enemies now huh?” Kuro’s arm formed into axes as he stared both of them down. ”Bring it!!!!”
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:04 am

Gadile

Benkei had just begun changing again. This is were the tables will turn. Vlad's rage had caused him to lose focus enough so that Benkei could attack him head on. He'd latch his claws onto Vlad's cracked armor. Vlad had looked up to Benkei. "insolent boy... Now you will have to face retribution." Vlad would grip Benkei's wrist that was grabbing him. With a quick twist and turn, Vlad had throw Benkei, slamming him to the ground on his back. He pulled a sword out towards Benkei. "You may have damaged this one but this is still a prototype. Since you have insulted my honor as a soldier of Duran, I shall show you mercy no longer."

"Tch. Watch your tongue." Soldier 48 would interrupt Nir mid sentence while he was saying how they didn't even notice them sneak on board. Now Nir threw his shield towards the weaker soldiers charging in straight for them. The soldiers would attempt to block the shield imbued with magic. Soldier 48 took this time to intercept Nir clashing with Faith using his own two handed broadsword. "Galatian scum! Taste the power of Duran that killed so many of your own!"

Van had begun a counter attack of his own. Jax seemingly thought he had the upper hand when in reality Van had been plotting. From the wound previously made by Van, he'd utilized the hidden blades in the Duran suit stabbing at the wound twisting it for even more excruciating pain. Jax would scream in pain as he would release his grip from Van. "YOU BASTARD!" His anger started welling up. From his lower leg pocket, Jax took out a small device seemingly harmless. "I'll get ride of you with this."

As for Kuro, he'd face off with the two Python members at last. Soldier 487 would rush Kuro with a flurry of attacks clashing with him while 620 stayed at a distance shooting at him with aim so good, Kuro would be forced to blocked it. Otherwise, he'd take a direct hit from the powerful tonfa blasters.

The demon had been facing off with multiple soldiers with General Ferdinand commanding them. "ONCE AGAIN! SURROUND THE BEAST!.... NOW CHARGE!!  DON'T GIVE IT ROOM TO BREATHE!" The demon would smile as he welcomed the Duran soldiers in to fight. They would join the other bodies on the floor.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:02 am

The fights across the battlefield raged on for what seemed like hours, R-17 would run looking to get closer to van holding the anti magic device"Jesus its a all out war out here, but as long as i can get their to that bastard ill be fine". During benkei battle he had crush the duran solders pride and his armor he was so proud of "Hmmm such trash, huffing and puffing ". Benkei was thrown over the shoulder and landed on his back. The lightning around his body crackled as he was pinned down to the ground and vlad pulled a blade on benkei. He looked at vlad in disgust as he threaten to punish benkei for his insolence and attempt to stab him with the blade "You are the last one to talk about punish with the people you killed!" Benkei dug his claws into the ground creating earth spikes heading towards his neck. He would have no choice but to defend with his blade which would give benkei the opportunity to use his speed. From the corner of his eye he could see the demon fighting and grew angry
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:03 am

Gadile

Nir had clashed with Soldier 48, pressing Faith against his two-handed broadsword! There’d be a struggle between the two, bringing them face-to-face. ”Why!? Why did you attack Galatia!? What was your purpose!?” Nir was desperate for an answer, if Soldier 48 could even provide one. They were the cause of Persephone’s capture, and they were going to ultimately pay. While both Nir and 48 were in a deadlock, Lionheart smashed into most of the soldiers! It moved as if it had a mind of its own! From one to another, the shield traveled on its volatile trajectory!

Van had delivered a fatal blow to Jax. With the sabers lodged in Jax’s gut, Van retracted them, stepping away from his and dropping to his knee. He was still feeling the pain from the larger soldier’s bearhug. ”You should know well....not to provoke a snake....” The young man grinned under his mask. Not only was he attacking Jax with physical attacks, but he’d also play mind games. The grin, however, wouldn’t last long. From his left leg pocket, he withdrew a small device. There was no telling what it was, as harmless as it looked, so Van stood on alert. ”What....what is that?”

Kuro was holding his own against the relentless attacks from both of the Python soldiers! 487 quickly led the follow-up, coming at Kuro! The shadow fiend quickly moved in, matching 487’s speed and clashing with him. From his back fired two large tendrils! They draped over the two, covering them both from incoming fire from 620. ”You bastards are going to have to learn the hard way!!!” 487 was now in the shadow provided by Kuro’s massive tendrils, which would pierce the ground and block 620’s view and shots. There’d be a rumbling beneath Soldier 620, as the tendrils tunneled through the ground, erupting from under him. ”Those blasts hurt me! So now I’m going to hurt you back!!!”
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:30 pm

Gadile

The battle between Vlad and Benkei had reached a crucial point where both sides had been giving it their all. Benkei had attempted to counter Vlad’s sword by using earth magic to draw him away to get back to his feet. “Heh! This is nothing!” Vlad would say as he began to smash through the earth spikes. In the instant Benkei averted his eyes, Vlad reach into his pocket and tossed something at Benke hitting him at an exposed part of his neck. It would go unnoticed. “You dare turn from me? You’re end will surely become of it.”

Soldier 48 and Nir’s swords has clung to each other. With Nir asking about the attack in Galatia, soldier 48 would respond. “As if you, the Galatian Sword doesn’t know! Funny how someone of your status pretends to not know what you Galatians have done!” 48 would start pushing Nir back a little.

Jax now at Van’s mercy had only one way out of this situation. The small device he had took out was a capsule. “Funny how you mention not to provoke a snake.” Jax would say as  split it apart revealing two earplugs and put them both in his ears. “I am of the Black Mamba. Tell me something. Do you know how the human brain works?” Jax would point to his ears. “Well let’s just say if I produce a sound so powerful, the nerves in your ears will detach from your brain, causing you to go deaf or even scramble your brain like eggs.” Jax would pull another device out his pocket, with his finger on the trigger. “This here device has enough power to do such a thing. Hehehehe.” If Van we’re to react or not it would be too late. Jax would activate the device and a minimal buzzing sound would go off. It wasn’t very loud at first but it would gradually get louder and louder.

It would reach a point where it would irritate everyone’s eyes causing them to squint from the pain. “Arghhh!” Vlad had heard the noise and had immediately went to put the earplugs in. “To use such a thing against these people. Oh well you’re time has come.” Vlad would point his open palm at Benkei and would fire a magic blast from the suit at him. At this point Benkei should be in severe pain because of the buzzing sound getting loud and louder every second. Soldier 48 and Nir would also experience this. 48 would pause from the pain and would put in the earplugs. He’d watch Nir in pain bit would not attack. 487 and 620 had dropped because of the noise as well but would use the earplugs immediately. They continue fighting Kuro. The demon had been ravaging the Duran soldiers until it let out a loud scream as it too experience the buzzing sound getting louder. The Duran soldiers who had felt the pressure of the buzzing sound would all put their earplugs in as well as General Ferdinand. The soldiers would rush the demon thinking that had the advantage!
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:50 pm

Benkei watched as vlad took his bate and was distracted by the spiked earth stones. Benkei used his speed to close the gap between vlad and himself appearing right in front of him with a claw upper cut as vlad had tossed something at benkei neck. The lightning around his body reacted to it as if something was amiss . Once benkei was close and the upper cut connected he would pull vlad close enough to pierce his lightning claws through his chest but would start to feel off. Vlad would Fired a magical blast at benkei from his damage suit but benkei would smirk "You make dodging your predictable attacks to ......" Benkei would get cocky and attempt a easy dodge only for the beam to graze his face and shoulder "Wait wat i should have not gotten hit by that beam, what the hell is going on!!!". Benkei would rage out more and his vision would get blurry , he fell to the ground holding his head in pain and the black lightning surged out his body attacking of its own will like crazy. R-17 would be feet away from van holding the magic device "Found you , you asshole". As r-17 arrived at his target, he began to feel light headed and dizzy causing R-17 to realize the soldiers activated their sound weapon "Fuck they are using this against these guys! and i do not have my dam ear plugs ahhhh" He drop to the floor looking around and saw a dead body of a duran solder. He grabbed his helmet and placed it on his head "Thank god for the built in ear plugs" He would stand up pressing a few buttons and tossing the device near van feet.
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:05 pm

Gadile

Van watched as Jax opened the capsule, revealing two ear plugs. ”What’s this?” He’d listen to Jax speak about how the human mind works. How sound affects the brain. A device would then be taken out. This had placed Van on high alert, in aniticipation of something that was going to release a deafening sound, based on what Jax was talking about. Once Jax pressed it, a buzzing sound was released. Van quickly encamped himself in Twilight energy, creating a sphere barrier around himself. Kuro, I’m going to need you to get to me....Something was just activated to affect my hearing.” Van was in a predicament.

Nir was beginning to be overpowered by Soldier 48. In his current state, he did not have the energy to retaliate. ”...I can’t...” There was suddenly a noise. It was a buzzing sound that intensified rather quickly. Everyone on the field was able to hear it, and it quickly became a problem. The frequency was increased to a point where it was painful to the listener. Nir was immediately affected, dropping to his knees and releasing his hold on Faith. ”Aaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!” He’d hold his head in pain, attempting to block out the sound. But he was left vulnerable, open to any attack from Duran.

Back with Kuro, who was currently battling two Python, he watched as they, for a brief moment, dropped to the ground. He didn’t know why, but because of this Soldier 620 wouldn’t be able to react to the tendrils. They’d rip through the ground and wrap around him as he placed earplugs in his ears. As for 487, he was given time to place the earplugs in his ears and continue battling against Kuro. ”What’s with the ear—“ A link was suddenly established by Van, where he had informed Kuro of a device being activated. ”I see....This makes sense. I just saw these two soldiers place something in their ears. But I’ll head to you right away!”

Van, who was in his sphere, grew curious. From what Kuro had told him, the soldiers he was battling were also equipped with earplugs. Was this an attack that Duran usually relied on? If so, were they all possibly equipped with the earplugs as a precaution. After all, it’d be quite foolish of them to activate this sound without their own forces being prepared for this. Van quickly began patting down on his armor, as if he was searching for something. ”I see!” The sphere from the outside remained in tact. It wasn’t until R-17 strolled in with the antimagic device, tossing it at where Van was standing! The barrier would begin opening up from the use of the device, revealing Van, who was placing his helmet back on. ”What!?” He looked up to see R-17 and immediately held his helmet, dropping to the ground in pain. ”Agh!!!!” As he laid on the ground, he managed to slowly look up at R-17, who had betrayed them.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:51 pm

Gadile

To recap on the events going on now, Benkei and the Black Mamba member, Ottoman Vlad has been fighting fiercely. Neither side had a clear advantage but Benkei besides facing off against the noise device, this mysterious thing that Vlad had thrown at him is about to take it’s hold on him. Vlad has to worry about Benkei’s speed and strength. The noise machine has no effect on him now that he has the earplugs in. Nir had been losing the battle against fatigue while fighting Soldier 48 and the other soldiers. He was downed by the noise machine in a vulnerable state. Van had been battling Black Mamba member Jax. Van had been taking charge of this fight but now has to face off against this noise machine and well as the AMD (Anti-Magic Device) R-17 has throw towards him. Kuro being preoccupied has to make his way to Van to help him in this battle he lost the advantage in. The demon has been rampaging on as General Ferdinand and the other Duran soldiers had been attempting to subdue him. Now that the AMD is set, things are set to to be in favor of Duran.

So now that Benkei failed to full dodge the blast he starts to realize something is wrong. “You are right boy. With your speed you should have dodged that easily but it matters not! Now that the White Noise has been played, our victory is assured.” Vlad would start walking over towards Benkei as he spoke. Now that Benkei has subdued to the pain of the White Noise, he was vulnerable. Vlad is able to bypass the electrical impulses of the lightening because of the armor he wore. Aside from the White Noise, the thing that he threw at Benkei would now take effect. It was like a seed that had finally sprouted spreading throughout his body. This seed has the ability to paralyze its victim leaving them immobile for up to 2 hours. Vlad would being his assault on Benkei, punching and kicking him.

As for Van he was just about ready to succumb to the White Noise until he was about to put the helmet on. Just then R-17 had thrown the A.M.D. in his direction assuring Van was the first to get hit. This would eradicate his barrier and now Van had no choice but to fall prey to the White Noise. In the distance he can see R-17. “Very well done solder R-17! You have done well to activate the A.M.D. Now Duran’s victory can be assured.” Jax would walk closer and closer to Van and would signal to R-17. “Now lit is eliminate this Galatian scum.”

Kuro had been tied up and could not go to Van immediately. 487 would continue to fire at a distance at Kuro while 620 was hit just as he put the earplugs in. “Hurry and get up!” 487 would shoot at 620 ans he was slow to get up. “Yeah yeah.” 620 finally rose to his feet and grabbed his weapon. “Damn it hurts so much.” 620 would think to himself before charging in after Kuro.

“We may be of different countries but I am an honorable fighter.” Soldier 48 would crouch to Nir and reach for his pockets. He’d pat him down until he found the capsule with the earplugs in them. 48 himself would even put the earplugs in for Nir. “What the hell are you doing 48!” “He’s the enemy!” Some soldiers that were around would question soldier 48’s motives. “SHUT THE HELL UP!” 48 would bark back! “If anyone has a problem with what I did then come fight me now! I want to finish this fight one on one, fair and square!”

The demon had now been getting attack from multiple directions. Not able function properly. Duran was sure to take the demon down now. “General Ferdinand sir! The primary A.M.D. has been set!” A soldier had came rushing over to the general. “Excellent now we can take back Gadile from that filthy creature as well as stomp those Galatian spies. Active the other devices and wipe all magic from this area and victory shall be ours!” The general had responded. “Sir yes sir!” The soldier would hold his wrist close to his mouth. “Activate the A.M.D.s!!” “ROGER!” 4 soldiers had responded and would activate the devices near them. A square perimeter would be formed connecting at all 4 points. Within the square were electromagnetic waves that could cancel any and all magic within its perimeter. With the Galatian warriors as well as the demon inside the perimeter. Magic was out of the question for them. This is a predicament that seems impossible for them to escape from! It would appear to be Duran’s victory.

Meanwhile back in Poshielle, “alright, you kids ready to go?” “YES MASTER NOS!”
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:37 pm

Benkei would struggle to move with the pain of the white noise as well as a poison thrown at him. The lightning shooting out of his body shot out wildly shredding through the ground and towards vlad but the remains of his armor ate through the damage. Vlad would beat on benkei mercilessly as his movements were restricted. The eyes of gauntlets would shake violently and look at vlad with evil intent as they began to glow and shoot a surprising thin black beam out at vlads chest and arms. Across the battle field R-17 had activated the anti-magic device and walked towards van grabbing a blade from a fallen solder's body "For the crime's of killing duran solders and having knowledge of the great empire the punishment is death". R-17 walked towards van pointing the sword at van "If i kill you i will be promoted and be honored by the lord"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:17 pm

Gadile

Nir was rendered immobile, ridden with spasms. The pain was beginning to send him into an unconscious state. It wasn’t until Soldier 48 approached him, plugging in the earbuds that were in Nir’s armor. The soldier of Galatia slowly looked up at his foe, unable to comprehend the act. ”I-I don’t understand....” Soldier 48 went on to explain that he was a man of honor. Fighting someone who had no defense against the sound based attack wasn’t deserving of any praise. Nir finally understood, managing to crack a smirk as he recovered his balance. ”I must admit....you have gained my respect....and for that, I will give it my all. May our swords decide who is the victor.” Nir readied himself, grabbing tightly onto Faith. He’d get into his stance and wait for Soldier 48 to make his move as they were surrounded by Duran soldiers.

Van, who they believed was affected by the White Noise, remained on the ground. His gaze was on the device that had landed before him. It was called the A.M.D. He’d begin piecing things together. ’Once that device was thrown, my barrier collapsed....Could this be Duran’s anti-magic technology?’ His gaze remained fixated on the device as the two men approached him. R-17 dragged the sword he had taken from a fallen soldier, pointing it at Van. ”You’ve made a terrible mistake...” Van slowly looked up at R-17, the yellow eye glowing from the darkness of the helmet. In one swift movement, he reached into his back hilt, drawing his shortblade. It was then quickly thrown at the magic device. He’d immeditaely push up, palm thrusting R-17 and holding out his hand. If his shortblade managed to cut through the device, his run would activate on his hand, where he’d flick his finger, causing Devourer to rise and fly towards Jax’s neck from behind. (The rune is to control his sword) The anti-magic field would also shut down without the device operating a corner.

Kuro’d continue battling the two Python. He was growing impatient with them, for they were distracting him for too long. 487 continued to fire blasts at him. He’d move around quickly, evading 620’s attack and dodging the blasts. ”Okay! Enough playing with you guys!!!” Kuro quickly lunged into the air, over 620, and spun with an elongated axe arm! It was sent directing at 620’s backside!

Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:52 pm

Gadile

Things weren’t looking too good for the Galatian group. Benkei was at the mercy of Vlad while Nir had been offered equal ground when Soldier 48 had gave him the earplugs. Van was also in quite a predicament but it seemed as though he had a plan of his own.

Vlad had stopped and looked at the gauntlets as it would appear to start brimming with evil intent. “Those gloves... it has such and evil feel to it. I have to destroy them!” He would think to himself.

Nir had begun to square up with soldier 48. He had found respect in 48 as he had shown mercy and conviction towards the Galatian Sword. He wasn’t quite sure as to why 48 would do such a thing when he had the advantage but nonetheless, he readied himself and would give it his all. Soldier 48 would then answer Nir. “Yes let us find out who is the strongest! GAAAAHHHH!!” 48 charge in at Nir!

Kuro has finally taken advantage of the situation and put himself in a position where he was able to strike soldier 620 from behind. He would create a deep wound that would injury him greatly. “You bastard!” Soldier 487 would immediately rush in blasting at Kuro while his defenses were down hoping to cause some damage.

R-17 had finally made his decision and attempted to attack Van. Jax had looked on as the young soldier had charged in full force. Van would then make his move as well by throwing the hilt of his short blade at the A.M.D. He would also subdue R-17 at the same time. “Hmph you fool.” Jax would think to himself as Van had tried to destroy the .A.M.D. force field. “That will not work scum! That device is no longer necessary for the field to be active! Heheheh-“ just when Kax thought they had the advantage the barrier had started to dissipate. “What? What the hell os happening?!” In the blink of an eye Miranda had appeared before Jax, throwing a straight right to his gut, blowing him back some distance. “That sound is so irritating.” She would be holding her head while looking around for the source of the sound. With her magic that she had worked on at such an advanced level, she had altered her perception and had tried to pinpoint the exact location on the White noise device. “Found it!” She rushes over the the White Noise device that Jax left behind and crushed it! The White Noise was no more.

Before Vlad was able to deal a fatal blow to Benkei, Biggs had came tackling Vlad. Anna was there with him on stand by. She would try to reach Benkei but the electrical impulses were too much for her to just walk on over. ”Y- you were the monk from Galatia. P- Please let me help you.”

Shinji would take out the surrounding soldiers around Nir and soldier 48. ”If you’re my rival you better not lose to this guy!” “What the- who... who the hell are you!?” 48 was upset at the fact a new fighter has joined the frey. Shinji would stand with his spear in his left hand, sticking it to the ground.

Nostradamus and Reno had reached General Ferdinand. “He is a powerful foe Remi. I shall handle him while you handle Virgil. ”Right master Nos!” Remi was looking more determined then ever to save her friend. A dark explosion had erupted where the demon had been downed by the White Noise and the soldiers. Virgil had finally stood up from the rubble but was still under the possession of the demon. ”Virgil..”
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:35 pm

Benkei stood their at the mercy of vlad as he was beat viciously until biggs sudden appearance caught everyone by surprise . He would tackle vlad and separate him from benkei . Anna would attempt to heal benkei but the pain from the noise device and the anti magic device was to much for his body to bear until the pain started to dissipate. Miranda had destroyed the noise device as well as the magical field barrier thanks to van's efforts. The electricity around benkei body had calm down and his magic was returning to him as well as the numbness from his lightning he had activated mixing with the poison. He would get up slowly, his eyes would have black bags under them showing the effects of the poison clouding his mind and the negative emotions of the darkened gaunlets. As anna came close to him benkei would snap pushing her aside"AWAY FROM YOU! THAT MAN AND DEMON WILL PAY!!!!! VLADDDDD!!!!". With his speed he would push off biggs and jam his claws in the chest of the scum known as vlad with anger causing a electrical explosion from the collision of the large amounts of lightning mixing with the duran armor before collasping. Across the battle field R-17 would be surprised as how van was still standing and conscious. Van would palm thrust him away as R-17 would stab the ground with his blade in order grasp his footing "You scum i will not be pushed around by galatian trash like you!" He stood his ground holding his blade firmly towards van charging at him.
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:15 pm

Gadile

Nir and Soldier 48 were in a deadlock! He watched as his opponent rushed in for an attack! Once he was in range, he’d lunge out, clashing with Soldier 48! ”I must admit! I was a bit surprised that you gave me a chance to battle you! But—“ There was quickly a shift in the atmosphere! The soldiers who were standing around the two warriors, spectating the battle, were suddenly taken out by a mysterious figure! Nir turned in the direction, still pushing against Soldier 48, and couldn’t believe who he was staring at! It was Shinji! ”Shi-Shinji!? What are you doing here!?” There wasn’t any time to explain, but Shinji would comment on their rivalry, and that he had better not lose to the Duran soldier. This had fired up Nir, bringing a smile to his face. Faith had begun glowing intensely! Such a radiance to any normal being would momentarily blind them. With his newfound strength, and morale, Nir pushed with all his might, hoping to send Soldier 48 back!

Kuro continued his aggressive offense against the two Duran Python. With Python 620 sustaining a damaging gash to his back, Python 487 attacked in anger, hoping to avenge his friend. He’d rush Kuro, firing from his tonfa blasters! Some of the projectiles managed to strike Kuro on his backside, ”Aaaah!!!!! Dammit!!! You bastard! You’re going to regret that!!!” Kuro quickly wrapped his around around the damaged Python 620, throwing him at Python 487! He’d follow behind, in case 487 dodged, to slash him across his abdomen with his axe arm.

Before Van’s Devourer could penetrate Jax’s neck, the Duran Black Mamba found himself being attacked by a newcomer. The sword would change trajectory, flying into Van’s grasp. It was a female he was unfamiliar with, who managed to land a hit on Jax, sending him back. She’d also appear unaffected by the White Noise. ”.....” Without hesitation, she was able to track down the device emitting the sound, and destroy it. Everyone without the ear plugs was now freed from the irritating sound. Things were suddenly now in the favor of those opposing Duran. Van turned to the female, ”Leave him to me....” He was referring to Jax, who had sustained much injury from earlier. R-17, who was hit backwards, was unfuriated with Van, choosing to attack him while his attention was on Miranda. As he grew closer, Van quickly turned in his direction, waving his hand. A wave of Twilight energy was summoned forth, blocking R-17’s path and even sweeping towards him to knock him back. If he was caught in the wave, it’d swirl around him, binding him in a hold.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:13 pm

Gadile

It was time for a comeback! The Galatian group had now been given the opportune moment to seize victory! With both the White Noise and A.M.D. disabled, nothing more could hold them back from fighting with all their strength.

Nir had been surprised to see Shinji appear before him but this was good. His moral had boosted and he was able to continue the fight. Faith had started to glow as well! It was as if Faith was based off the emotion of its user. Actually, faith shined so bright it momentarily blinded soldier 48. “What the!?” Soldier 48 had shielded his eyes. Nir would the. push forward knocking back Soldier 48. “GAAHHHH!” He’d screen as he was sent flying back into some rubble. “How?!” He’d emerge from the rubble angered. “How could you just get so powerful all of a sudden!?” He’d turns towards Shinji. “This guy? How did he get here and take out that large group of soldiers so quickly?” Soldier 48 would say in his mind.

Kuro had launched Soldier 620 at soldier 487 but 487 would avoid him going underneath only to be met by Kuro slashing at his stomach. 487 had quickly blocked a more fatal blow but it was strong enough to send him back a bit. 487 had backed up throwing a few proximity mines at Kuro’s feet. If Kuro was caught in this, then he would be frozen solid.

Van being interrupted by Miranda had stood up to her claiming he would take on Jax. “Really now? But you seem to have a date already.” Miranda would say as she nodded her head towards R-17. Van had used his magic to deal with R-17 quickly. Miranda had noticed Van had been using some unusual magic and became curious. “Now that’s an unusual type of magic. Where could you have possibly learned this?” She’d questioner Van. Jax had still been lying in the rubble.

Remi and Nostradamus had joined the fray as the demon form of Virgil had gone on an even bigger rampage. Duran soldiers were being blown back but would still come. Remi would be defending against Duran soldiers as well as Virgil’s attacks. She would take care not to attack Virgil but the Duran soldiers only. Using her earth magic she’d defend against Virgil’s attacks while she used fire, lightining and ice element to attack the soldiers. ”Virgil! It’s... it’s me! It’s Remi! ...I know you recognize me! ... Virgil! Please! I know you’re in there!” Remi would continuously call out to Virgil as she attacked and defended. Soldiers would continue firing cannons at Virgil and Remi.

Nostradamus was busy on his own holding back the Duran General Alexis Ferdinand. “You are quiet the tough old man.” Ferdinand would say to Nostradamus. “What connection do you have with these Galatians? You’re punishment will be accordingly.” “Hohoho. Unfortunately I have none. The demon you are trying to kill is my student.” “What did you say old man!?” “He isn’t himself right now so I have to help bring him back.” Nostradamus would smile as he spoke nonchalantly to Ferdinand. “You are a General of Duran, you are powerful indeed but I cannot let you harm my student.” “Hah! You know I’m a General of Duran yet you try to face me in combat. I shall send you to the grave as well as your students.” Ferdinand had rushed Nostradamus.

Benkei has finally calmed down for a moment and Anna was just about to heal him. He’d then lose himself again and in his rage pushed Anna to the ground and rushed Vlad even pushing Biggs to the side. ”Oww.” Anna fell pretty hard banging her elbow on the ground. ”Hey What the!?” He’d attempt to dig his claws into his armor. “You’re back for more! Hehe it would work against this armor!” Vlad would attempt to reverse Benkei but all of a sudden the sky turned dark. It was quite ominous. The pressure in the air had gotten thick. Everyone in Gadile had felt this pressure. Shinji has felt this pressure stumbling. ”What the hell is this?!” He’d have to use his magic to stand up straight. Remi has went to all smfours after feeling this pressure. ”Agghh!” She was struggling to keep her head up. The Duran soldiers would even drop to a fours as well. The weaker soldiers were flat on the ground. Nostradamus and General Ferdinand has felt this pressure but weren’t effected nearly as much because for Nostradamus his magic capacity was too high to get pressured down. “This ominous magic. It couldn’t be Virgil! Who is it?” Nostradamus would more. Ferdinand’s armor was one of the most advanced in Duran technology and could defend against magic pressure of this magnitude to an extent. Even Virgil could feel this pressure but wasn’t affected too much. Soldier 487 would feel the pressure struggling as well. 48 had felt the pressure dropping down as well as Jax. Miranda would even feel this pressure but like Nostradamus her magic was too high to be affected greatly. “What the hell is this magic!?” She would say. For those closest to the source of this magic pressure, Biggs couldn’t even move! Benkei and Vlad felt the pressure to where they couldn’t move as well. They would have been laying on top of each other had a thick mist not had knocked Benkei off and on to his back. The thick mist would sit over Benkei as a large paw had pinned Benkei down. The only one unaffected by this magic pressure was Anna! The mist had started to clear up more and the creature in the mist had started to appear. It was like nothing anyone had ever seen. The beast looked like the guardian of hell, Cerberus. The muscle tone, the demonic features from claws to fangs to eyes which would glow bright yellow. The magic pressure it put off was so incredible, those closest to it could barely blink. It had been salivating from the mouth as it was literal inches away from Benkei’s face! Everyone had diverted their attention to the very large demon dog. Anna had walked towards the demon dog and Benkei. She was scared but for some reason she felt the urge to go closer to the demon dog. ”K... Koji?”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:51 pm