Tale of Fantasia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the kingdom of Galatia is attacked, and its Oracle is kidnapped, a group of warriors band together to restore order to the kingdom!

3 posters

The Tourney of Champions!!!

Vante
    Vante

The Tourney of Champions!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: The Tourney of Champions!!!

Post by Vante Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:03 pm

Confrence Tent

Just as the men in the tent were getting to problem at hand, Orion had noticed Shinji and Anna snooping around the tent. He would push them inside making their presence known to the others. "Hey watch it!" Shinji would shout. One man thought of them as just plain orphans which triggered Shinji a bit. His fist would tighten and he was about to make his move towards the man until Anna reach for his pants sleeve, tugging at it. He had stopped in his tracks when he notices Anna trying to calm him down. Sir Francis had assumed them to be spies. Thankfully, Leo was there to defend them give them both praise of their own. Anna would blush as it was embarrassing for her when she would get praised. "That Nir guy was strong but next time I won't lose to him." Shinji proclaimed and stood boldly. After that Leo had asked them both if they had any idea where attack originated from. "Well truthfully I was unconscious for most of the attack. So I can't say much." It was a disappointing moment for Shinji since he could do nothing to help. "Umm.." Anna in her quite and nervous voice would try to get the attention of the others. "Yes what is it? OUT WITH IT GIRL!" One of them men had shouted out at Anna as he saw no significance in the presence of her. Anna shriveled up fear being startled by the man. "Hey you better watch it!" Shinji would shout shielding Anna from the man. Koji would bark as well defending Anna.

Medical Tent Area

The moment the young maiden didn't have her attention on Biggs, Remi, Virgil and Benkei, Biggs would whisper over to Remi. "Hey Remi." "Hmm? yea... why are we whispering?" "She's really pretty and I can't really talk to her at all." "Yeah you're right she is. You always get so anxious around girls especially those that are super pretty. But don't worry just be yourself and everything will be fine." "Oh I hope you're right." The maiden would then proceed back to Remi and Biggs with a medic team. They treated both Benkei and Virgil. The young maiden would then ask both Biggs and Remi if they saw what happened to the oracle. "The oracle?" Remi would question. "Oh! That's right you must mean the girl who was kidnapped." She would wait a moment for the young maiden to answer. "Yeah she was taken right before our eyes. There was nothing we could do." Remi would look down in sadness because she felt the pain this young maiden must have felt. "It's hard to lose someone that you care about so much. We almost lost one of our best friends. Luckily we had the help of others to save him. I only wish we could've helped them in return and saved that girl." Remi added. "Those people we fought were no pushovers and they possessed strong magic." Biggs had held his hand over his face in a thinking manner. "Originally I would've thought they were from Duran since there were some soldiers in the Duran armor but the people of Duran don't house magical power." He continued. "So that would mean they were someone else entirely." Remi would say. "Exactly!" Biggs answered. "But even though we know they are two different groups, so many questions start to pop up like where are they from or what's there purpose." Remi said. The conversation was starting to get serious.

Last edited by Vante on Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:01 pm

Conference Tent

The men in the tent would chat among themselves, mainly pointing out Shinji's lack of manner. One of them would raise his tone at the young Anna, causing Shinji to get defensive. But Leo would fortunately come to her aid, "Do not raise your voice at this girl Cablar! She has done nothing wrong to garner such questioning!" He'd snarl the man. "It's okay if you don't have any information for us." Francis would cross his arms, "I'm wondering how such a small child was able to heal your daughter Leo. The medical team could use her."

Orion would sigh, "She's just a little girl Francis. Let's just get back to getting everything under control." The men in the room would nod and agree with Orion. "We know that our main attackers we from Duran. But who were these magic users that you encountered Leo?" The beastman would ponder to himself before answering, "I don't know. All that I do know, is that they escaped in an airship of considerable size."

Medical Tent

The Hand of the Oracle would place her finger at her lips, "It's okay. You all did what you could, and I thank you for it. I have the utmost faith that we'll find her." She'd smile and then look at both Benkai and Virgil, "And we'll make sure that your friends make a full recovery. Hopefully, our general, Leo, will find out who these magic users were."

Nir was beginning to grow infuriated outside. Van was being disrespectful and held no regard for the lives that were lost. But he managed to make out the voice within the tent. "Wait....Could that.." He'd stand from the crate he was seated on and enter the medical tent, "Stella!!" Nir would walk into the tent and hug the young woman who was just speaking to Remi and Biggs. Van would follow behind. "Nir!!! You're okay!!"
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:23 pm

Conference Tent

It would seem that Leo would have everything under control. Shinji did calm down a bit. Anna's abilities were put into question as to her level of healing capabilities and would be suggested to join the medical team. "There's no way we'd let you take Anna from us!" Shinji would outburst causing others to again get aggressive but Leo would again calm them all down with just a slight gaze.

Their conversation about Anna had ended and they would speak of current matters. They understood Duran was a primary enemy but the others were a mystery. All Leo could say since he was the only one who seemed to be acquainted with the magic users was that they were unknown to him and that they escaped in a large airship. "Umm.. umm.." While they were talking Anna had tried to get their attention but she wasn't loud enough for them to hear. "e- EXCUSE ME!" Anna's voice had echoed through the tent. All eyes were on Anna now. She was extremely nervous and frightened from embarrassment. The room was quit they waited for the girl to speak. "Umm.. actually.. I uhh.. I recognize one of those magic users." She wonder muster up the courage to speak fully to the large group. They would look shocked. "What did she say?" "Girl are you serious!?" "Are you absolutely positive you know one of them?" Some of the men would say. "Well umm... I don't exactly know them but.. uh.. there was this one guy. I bumped into him earlier with two other people. They were pretty scary but I remember seeing him on that airship when they escaped." Anna would finish explaining.

Medical Tent

Biggs, Remi and the young maiden would finish their conversation. Not long after they would be greeted with the presence of Van and Nir would seemed all too familiar with the maiden named Stella. Biggs would be noticeably jealous of how close Nir and Stella were. "Well you're looking better." Remi would say to Nir.

Last edited by Vante on Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:14 am

Conference Tent

Everyone would have their eyes on Anna. She spoke of bumping into one of the magic users earlier. Leo would begin to speak, "So you bumped into one of the men who boarded the airship? Meaning that they were here in Galatia from the beginning? How did this man look Anna? If you can provide details, it'd be a great help." Francis would nod in agreement with Leo, "It sure would girl."

Medical Tent

Nir did seem to lighten up. He turned over to Remi and Shinji, "Yes! Well, Stella here is a childhood friend. Stella, Persephone and I are very close to each other. We helped each other grow stronger and wiser here in Galatia. She is Persephone's advisor." Stella would turn to Remi and Biggs with a smile, bowing before them, "Yes, how rude of me! I never introduced mysef! You may call me Stella!" She reached out to Biggs first for a handshake. Van would remain silent behind Nir with Kuro hovering around him.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:48 am

Confrerence Tent

Things are getting interesting now. The same men that would demean Anna had started to look at her with more praise. The couldn't believe such a young girl would posses such valuable skill and information. Leo had asked for a description of the magic user she encountered. "Well uh.. he uh.. he was sitting in this ball. I think it might have been magic but he had these floating masks around his head. There were... umm.. three of them. One happy, one sad and one mad. The face he had on him was a scary one and I could feel the weight of his magic pressure. I was too scared to move but he said that he didn't have the time for me a left with his two friends." Anna explained this mage as best as she could. The others would talk amongst themselves. "Oh.. umm.. I almost forgot. They way he talks is unusual. It's like he's a different person each time." Shinji would stare at Anna. He looked worried like an older brother would after his younger sister.

Medical Tents

Nir hand just introduced himself as Stella's childhood friend. He had explained the relationship between him, the oracle Persephone and Stella. Stella had reached out to Biggs, asking for forgiveness and introducing herself. Biggs being the nervous wreck he was around women got flustered all over again. "Umm I uh! I'm I'm I'm meet you, it's a pleasure to make your Biggs. Uhh I mean it's an acquaintance to make your pleasure. No wait! I mean-" Biggs was embarrassing himself at this point. Remi had stepped in to cut him off from any further embarrassment. "His name is Biggs and I'm Remi. It's nice to meet you." She would reach out to Stella's hand instead and shake it with a smile.

Last edited by Vante on Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:29 am

Conference Tent

One of the men in the tent would look bothered. It was as if he knew exactly who Anna was speaking of. "No.....It can't be....Do you speak of.....The Wizard of Roan....Koulro." The man would tremble in fear, remembering his encounter with the fiend. "Evil incarnate! I remember very clearly, as if it were yesterday, when my carriage had come across him and his-his-his monsters!" Leo would turn to the man speaking. "You know who she speaks of then. What else can you tell us about him?" Everyone in the room turned to the man. "All I know is that he killed my servants and fed them each to a monstrous beastman....A lion! Like you!!!! I don't want to think of the sight!" Francis would chuckle, "And how exactly did you survive this?" The man quickly turned to Francis, raising his left sleeve. He was missing the arm from the elbow down. "Told me to spread the word! Fed my arm to that beast!!!!"

Some of the men would gasp. Just the thought of the grizzly scene made some want to vomit. "I see. So his name is Koulro." Leo would say. "We need this Koulro's whereabouts. Gustus, I want you to send three crows to the neighboring villages! And send one hawk to Skylan! We must alert them of Duran's intentions and this Koulro!" A bearded man would nod and salute Leo, exiting the tent afterwards. As he exited, the head council member would stand, "And what about the Oracle!?" Leo stopped in his tracks, as he beginning to exit, "Do not worry. We will dispatch search squads. There should be some warriors from the tournament that are willing to search for the Oracle...." He'd exit the tent, followed by Orion and Francis.

Leo would walk out to the center of the square, where most eyes could see him. "People of Galatia! The Duran Empire had committed an act of war upon our beloved city! They have taken the lives of our king and his family! They think that they have destroyed us, that they have made us inferior! But that is not the case! We aren't done yet! We shall avenge the lives of every single Galatian lost today! We shall restore this city! I promise you! Like a phoenix, we shall rise from the ashes and burn with the intensity we once had!" Kira would walk out of one of the tents once she heard her father's voice. "I call upon anyone who is willing to join my soldiers! As they search for the Oracle that they've taken from us! Please, anyone who has the courage!" Leo would wait for anyone to step forward.

Medica Tent

Stella would giggle at Biggs' tongue-tying moment. "You're very funny Biggs! It's a pleasure to meet you both!" Nir would smile, "They're good folk Stella. Biggs here looks like he really cares about his friends, and so does Remi. She's also a great fighter. I can see some potential in you Remi." He'd give her a friendly smile, turning to the entrance of the tent at the sound of Leo. "General Lionsworth!" He'd quickly hurry outside to listen to what Leo had to say. Stella would follow, "Let's see what's going on."

Van remained where he was standing, his arms folded. His one left eye was rested on Virgil's arm. "That Biggs! Haha! He's got a crush on that Stella girl! I can see it! And aren't you going to go outside?" Van would shake his head, "No. Kuro, did you manage to attach yourself to that orc?" Kuro'd grin, "Of course! None of them have noticed yet! Want me to listen in?" Van would nod. "Alrighty! Give me a second!" Kuro's glowing white eyes and mouth would close as he entered a stasis. His consciousness would transport to the speck that attached to Braaga.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:23 am

Town Square

Anna and Shinji would follow Leo as he went out to speak infront of the crowd of people. His voice loud enough that it even echoed through to the medical tent. Stella had chuckled and the flustered Biggs. He was completely embarrassed. Remi would chuckle with her. Nir had praised Remi as a fighter and she blushed. She in fact started to look at Nir in a different way. At the moment Nir had heard Leo's voice from a distance and had left to go check it out. Stella followed him and Remi and Biggs followed as well. Benkei and Virgil were left with Van who had been scoping out Virgil's arm that had already been covered up.

Pegasus

"That damn lion bastard, I'll kill him the next time I see him." "Commander Braaga, please calm down sir." "Hmmm are you telling me what to do!?" "No sir!" Braaga would pace back and forth angrly. Evindal had just entered the area Braaga and one of the crew members was in. "Ah there you are." Braaga would look up to Evindal who had called out. "Hmm Evindal? What do you want now?" "We have been summoned by Lord Raphael. Let us go." "Raphael eh? Alright I suppose we can't ignore that." Evindal and Braaga would leave to walk through the hallways. They finally would reach the room where Raphael was. The door was huge, big enough for a giant to fit in it. The two would enter and there they were. Morlorn and Sata had been standing on the left hand side of the room while Raphael had been siting at the top of what seemed to be like a throne. In fact the room they were in was almost like a throne room. Koulro had also been present but instead of being next to Raphael's commanders, he was by himself to the opposite side of the room "Ah so we are all here now. Let's get down to business." Braaga and Evindal would get into line with Sata and Morlorn. In the middle of the room the was a circle that would seem like it would transmit something. "Morlorn if you will." Raphael would instruct Morlorn. "With pleasure Raphael-sama." Morlorn would walk over to a machine that would appear to control the transponder circle. He turned it on and waves of light would start radiation up and down. Soon the circle would show a cylindrical wave that should the sillohuette of a person. "Hello queen, how are you doing on this marvelous day." Raphael would call out to the figure he refers to as "queen."

Last edited by Vante on Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:13 pm

Benkei would wince a little as he woke up "Urgh so many bloody loud people!" he stood up in his bed bandaged up and saw virgil at his side " Ah my dear friend your still knocked out , rest easy" Benkei would then noticed van who had still been here this whole time "I thought you said this wasn't your problem hmm i guess you found something interesting my friend " He would look at kuro as he was spaced out in some trance "Is he okay or something?" Benkei would walk outside to leo and his daughter making a speech. Benkei would use his staff to walk and shouted "I WILL GET THE ORACLE BACK FOR IT IS MY DUTY" He made himself known to all "I am benkei monk of the monastery dedicated to the oracles teachings and belief as well as protector of her power and secrets" He slammed his staff into the ground "OWNER OF THE TWILIGHT BREAKERS THE SACRED TREASURE OF THE LIGHT" He looked at nir and his friends and walked towards them "Nir you will stand by and let her or will you be a man of honor and fight" He pointed at him and then they both had small specs of light radiating from their body "What in this world is this again i know nothing of this magic or power" He pulled away as everyone could see some sort of connection between the men "WHERE IS THE COUNCIL I WISH TO SPEAK WITH THEM AND GIVE THEM MY FULL COOPERATION AS WELL "
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:03 pm

Town Square

Van would simply stare at Benkai, raising his finger to his mouth. It'd be a gesture signaling Benkai to be quiet. He'd then watch as he exited the tent, instantly replying to Leo.

Leo would smile at Benkai's courage. "Thank you monk!" Nir would also join Benkai, stepping up beside him. "It'd be an honor to work with you Benkai. You are like no warrior I've ever met. I could see the fire within you." He'd notice the glowing specks that were beginning to form between the two. "If this isn't a sign from the gods..." Nir would then turn to Leo, "We shall find the Oracle!!!" Stella would also step forward, joining the two men. "I too shall search for the Oracle! It is my duty as her advisor to be with her at all times!" Many of the bystanders would applaud the three for stepping up to the plate.

Out of the crowd stepped Kira, Leo's daughter and the announcer from earlier. "Father! I will also join them!" Leo's smile would fade into a much more serious look. "What are you doing Kira?"

Pegasus

In the ship, there'd be a transmission that would project an image. The image was of a female. She'd respond to Raphael, "You flatter me Raphael. But you know why I have transmitted myself. Have you and Koulro retrieved the Oracle?" Her purple eyes would glow even in the transmission. Koulro would chuckle to himself, "You have that much doubt in us? Of course we've retrieved her! Haha! The only reason we took so long, is because of Raphael! Wants to be sleeping with women on the job! Kukuku!"
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:45 pm

Town Square

While Benkei had awoken Virgil was still unconscious. He had then spoke out in front of the crowd with Remi and Biggs looking much like everyone else. Nir would join him and so would Stella. "Hey we'll join in too!" "Yeah that's right!" "What!? Are you men gonna let these kids show us up!" "No way!" "Then leettss gooo!!" Many other warriors had started to step as they have been encouraged by the youth and for some they didn't want to be shown up. Then from the crowd, Kira would attempt to join in on the search party. "Hey that was the announcer from the tournament!" Remi would said surprisingly. Biggs would answer her. "Apparently she's the daughter of that beastman lion." "Oh wow really?" Remi was in awe as Kira did not look anything like the rough and tough Leo. In fact Kira looked very gentle.

Pegasus

Koulro had just blamed Raphael for taking his time with women, explaining to the "queen" as to why they were so late in contacting her. "Hmmph. An unrefined man such as yourself could only envy the beautiful. A sight for sore eyes most definitely. You are quite a loathsome one which is why women shy from you." Raphael would immediately insult Koulro. Sata, Morlorn, Evindal and Braaga would be on guard as the tension in the room arose.

Last edited by Vante on Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:37 am

Benkei would look around as others would join the cause to restore order to the people and bring back the oracle "Hmm like Arthur and his knights of the round table we look like" He looked at leo and glanced at his daughter "I ask that you take me to the council i must speak with them about what became of her lady Persephone and i have some questions of my own that need answering immediately" He looked at the people surrounding the group "I believe the man van in the tent over their has important information as well but knowing him it will come with a price so be warned and his little imp as well"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:47 am

Town Square

Leo couldn't believe what these young warriors had caused. It was like a domino effect. But still, he wasn't too happy with his daughter volunteering. "Kira..." Orion would realize the current situation he was in and would speak to the crowd. "You are all brave! The gods will shin the light of good fortune upon you all." He'd then turn to Benkai, "If you need to speak to the council, follow me." With a hand gesture, he'd motion Benkai over. "And who is this Van?"

Kira would lower her head, "Father, please. Give me a chance to prove myself." She'd then look up at Leo. "All my life I've been an announcer. I've always wanted to join the Galatian army, and you've never let me! I just want to prove myself to you!" Leo's eyes would drop, he understood where she was coming from. It was all true. For her safety, he never allowed her to even carry a sword. "I-I'm just afraid to lose you the same way I lost Kilala." Kira'd begin tearing up. She thought of her older sister, who passed away years ago during battle. Nir stood there beside Stella, Biggs and Remi. "Leo, we will watch over her. I promise you."

Meanwhile, back in the medical tent. Kuro was still in stasis, gathering as much information as he could. Van patiently waited for him to awaken.

Pegasus

"Enough!!! I did not come here to hear you two argue! You insolent fools!" Koulro's mask would switch to the saddened expression, "Oooooh! Please forgive me your highness! Pleeeease!" The mask would suddenly switch back to the joyful mask, "Hahahaha! Can't be so down every time Eris! You might spread your mood!" He'd begin laughing hysterically, as if this were all a joke. "SILENCE!!! If you speak once more, I shall make sure that you draw your last breath today!" Koulro would stop laughing. That threat was to be taken seriously. "Now.....Raphael, you are to bring the Oracle back to Oblivion. Once you have returned, we shall open the gate. See to it that she makes it here in one piece. If I find out that she has been touched Raphael, you shall deal with me personally." With that said, she'd disconnect from the Pegasus.

Last edited by Van on Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:28 pm

Town Square

As the crowd gained the strength to stand once again they began to par up with others, making separate search parties. Leo and his daughter Kira were at a stalemate with her joining the search. Nir would intervene and swear they would protect her. With that being said Nir would ask Remi and Biggs if they would join them in the search. "Actually we have our own reasons as to why we want to find the Oracle. We would love to help you guys out as well but.." Remi would pause for a moment. She would look down to the ground in sadness. "But we can't leave Virgil behind, not how he is." Biggs would cut in, "and there's also Shinji. He can't possibly go on just yet with his injuries. We also have another mission besides looking for the oracle and we wouldn't want to slow you down with our own agenda." Remi would now add on to what Biggs was saying. "Until Virgil wakes up, we can't make our move just yet."

Pegasus

Eris who is now identified as the "queen," would get furious with Koulro and Raphael who were just arguing with each like children. "Tch. Alright alright, he started it though." Raphael would say under his breathe. She would command Raphael to bring the oracle back to Oblivion as soon as possible to open the gate. Then, she followed up by saying Raphael was not to allow her body to be touched including himself. She would then end that transmission. "So now I can't even touch her. Fuck that, who does she think she is ordering me around like that." Raphael was definitely upset about being scolded and the fact he wasn't allowed to have his way with the oracle.

Last edited by Vante on Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:06 am

Benkei would watch as the friends would bicker and nir would join the cause "I will not force you to go i do understand the value of your friends and how much they mean to you so tend to them as you will but the oracle is more important than you know trust me " Benkei would follow leo and his daughter to the council "Leo you daughter will be in safe hands, i know i let the people down and the lady Persephone down as well but i refuse to let anyone down again" He walked with leo into the tent to meet and greet the council
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:39 am

Town Square

Nir would walk up to Remi, allowing Benkai to walk ahead with Orion. He'd place his hands on her shoulders and look her directly in the face, "I know the feeling Remi. You don't have to look so down. Your friends are very dear to you, and that's all that matters. It'd best for you to stay with your group. They need you. Same goes for you." He'd turn his head to Biggs. "Both Shinji and Virgil should be very thankful to have friends like you. I'm pretty sure we shall meet again in the future." He'd smile at Biggs and then at Remi. Stella would also smile, "Yes, I agree with Nir. Our paths will cross once again. I just know it."

With that said, Nir would pat Remi on the shoulders and walk off. "So you take care now! Let Shinji know I look forward to that rematch!" Stella would wave and join Nir, as they both walked after Benkai and Orion. Leo and Kira would fall back, deciding to talk things out. "I know they'll protect you Kira....But things are too dangerous out there...I cannot lose my little star....I don't-" She'd suddenly move in to hug her father, "Papa! I'm not that same little girl anymore! I know you love me and want to protect me, but I have to grow! I have to see the world! I want to make you proud! Just give your star a chance to shine..." He'd gradually smile, hugging her back. The two of them would embrace each other.

In the tent, the council would turn to Orion, who'd enter with Benkai. "And who is this?" Orion would turn to Benkai, "Well, I don't know his name. I wasn't paying attention. But he wants to speak with you all." One of the men in the room would lean forward, folding his hands. "Well? What do you want to speak to us about?"

Pegasus

Koulro would snicker, "Now Raphael, why didn't you say that when she was here? Aaaare youuu afraaaaid? Hehe!" He'd lean back onto his ball, laying down and folding his legs. "And you know that the Oracle is important to us....I'd listen to Eris if I were you. Which means no touchy-touchy!!! Hahahahaha!!!!" The wizard himself would clench his gut in his laughter. To anyone who despised him in the room, this would be a nightmare. "Now, which one of you can fetch me a drink? You!!!" He'd point to Morlorn, "You look like the weakest link...Go fetch me a drink...Hahahahaha!!! Please." Boredom would have Koulro trolling Raphael's commanders. Treating them as if they were nothing but servants. He'd turn his head to Sata, switching his joyful mask to the saddened mask. "Living tree, does Raphael touch you?"

In the awkard silence that would follow, a crackle would be heard coming from behind Braaga. To anyone in the room, it'd be quite confusing. Koulro's mask would change to his fearful mask, "Wh-Wh-What was that!?" There'd be a burst of laughter coming from behind Braaga. Kuro wouldn't be able to hold in his laughter, blowing his cover. "Oh man!!! Wait! Wait! Hahaha! This guy's a nutcase! I swear!" He'd remove himself from Braaga, making his presence known. "I mean! He called you a living tree! Haha! And you the weakest link! Oh man......No offense, but he's got a point."
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:06 am

Town Square

After Remi and Biggs stated they couldn't go on with the others as a search party Benkei, Nir and Stella would bid them farewell. Remi would smile at Nir almost blushing as he would touch her shoulder. Biggs would get flustered all over again with Stella being as close as she is to him. They make there way into the tent after Benkei and Orion. "Wow she wants to see me again." Biggs would look like he's day dreaming looking into the sky. "Hello lover boy!" Remi would say waving her hand in Biggs' face to get his attention. We should be getting back to Virgil. "Hey guys!" Remi and Biggs would turn to a familiar voice that had called out to them. It was Shinji and Anna with Koji! They would walk up to Remi and Biggs. "So you guys were here in the square after all? I take it you heard what the big lion guy was talking about." Shinji would say. "About the search party? Yeah." Remi answered. "Are we gonna be joining them?" Shinji would ask. "Well we do need to meet with Persephone anyway." Remi would fold her arms in thought. "Who's Persephone?" Shinji would ask. "That's the name of the oracle." Remi answered. "Ahh I go ya." Shinji replies. "Either way I doubt Virgil would disagree to searching for one more person." Shinji was talking with the utmost confidence in his friend. "Even though we are waiting for Virgil to wake up, how are you feeling Shinji?" Biggs would ask. "Huh? What do mean? I'm great. Never better." Shinji would put on a smile and throw his arm up flexing, showing how good he feels. This was a lie that no one caught because of how ridiculous he looked trying to show off. "Ohhh my god." Remi would slap her hand to her face in embarrassment. "You got something to say, you big foreheaded girl!" Shinji would shout pointing at Remi angrily. "As a matter fact I do! You're a big ego'd jerk that can never take a hint!" Remi would snap back. "Big ego..? A hint..? What the hell does that even mean!?" Remi had gotten flustered a little after Shinji hit her with this question. "It doesn't matter anymore bone head!" "What the hell did you just call me!!!" Shinji became even more enraged distracting him from Remi blushing just a moment ago. "Alright alright that's enough you two. It's like you're an old married couple." Biggs would finally step in between them. "YEAH RIGHT!!" Remi and Shinji would simultaneously say and both fold there arms and turn away from each other. Biggs and Anna could only let out a small nervous smile. "Let's go check in Virgil." Biggs had suggested aftering sighing. They agreed and all started to head back to the tent.

Pegasus

"Oh shut up you unbearable jester! Aren't you supposed to be funny?" Raphael would say to Koulro. Mostly Evindal would be annoyed with Koulro's actions. However, Koulro would begin to move onto insulting Morlorn and Sata after ordering them to bring a drink. Morlorn would get angered by this insult. "You bastard. To order me around and then insult me? Who do you think you are?" Koulro would move on to Sata but as she was of the proud giant race, she wasn't much for words more about action. She simply ignored Koulro and his childish insults. But just then a small crackle was heard. Then a laughter. It was Van's familiar, Kuro. He has laughed so much that he was discovered on Braaga. The whole room would be alert to this sound until Morlorn actually found it on Braaga. "So this was where you were hiding. I did feel a faint presence but because it wasn't a living thing I couldn't pin point exactly where it was." Morlorn would say. Evindal would step up to Braaga from behind. "This magic? Is it darkness?" Evindal would question this in his head. He would then hold his hand out to the spec of aura Kuro left behind. With his darkness he destroyed kuro's aura.

Medical Tent

Remi, Biggs, Shinji and Anna with Koji would enter the medical tent Virgil resided in. He was still laying in rest. While the others gathered. Van was still in the tent.

Last edited by Vante on Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:08 pm

Benkei would approach the council and begin "I am Benkei Kagemori, a monk of the temple of light and twilight faction and teachings of the oracle ". He bowed his head and looked at the council "It is my duty to protect the oracle and become her right hand but i failed her as well as the people, i was there when the attack started i was the there when Koulro the evil and monstrous fiend stole my lady persephone with his accomplices Evindal and Morlorn took her from my grasp".He looked upon the council and sighed "These monsters took her for a reason they entered her mind,saying something about taking something from within her and making her a puppet" He slammed his fist against his chest "I will get her back no matter what i promise that much" He looked the council for answers about why would these men want her "They were not alone obviously and this was a planned attack but another theory suggest something quiet shocking i might add " he looked at them with concern "Considering the fact they attacked during the tournament and how the organized military should have be properly train and prepared for a attack like this, even more crazy is how our defensive could even do a dam thing during this attack their could only be one option.....someone of high power and knowledge is working on the inside, someone who knew the in's and out's of this whole town and place to coordinate a strike like this and use this attack as a decoy to grab the lady and take her"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:52 pm

Town Square

Nir and Stella would enter the tent, joining Orion and Benkai. They'd arrive in time to listen to Benkai pitch the idea of there being an insider, a traitor. "What?" Stella would stand there wide eyed, holding her hand to her mouth. The men would begin speaking to themselves. One would even stand from his seat, slamming his hand on the table. "THIS IS MADNESS!! WE WERE JUST OUTNUMBERED AND CAUGHT OFF GUARD!" Another one of the council men would turn to his angered companion, "It isn't madness. Considering the strength of our military, we should have been able to prevent this amount of damage. We should have been able to detect the bombs that had been placed beneath our streets. Benkai Kagemori, I agree that this was indeed an inside job." There'd be gasps in the room. The head council member would close his eyes, "As do I. It appears that Galatia has a traitor that must be dealt with."

Orion would sigh and fold his arms, "So, who could it be? If they are indeed of high ranking and importance, they may be part of the military." Nir would turn to Orion in disbelief, "That cannot be possible Orion! General Lionsworth would never betray Galatia, neither would Commander Francis! And you, you wouldn't betray us either!" Orion would sigh yet again, "Relax kid. I know they wouldn't sell us out. Those attackers from Duran knew exactly where the Queen's chamber was. They also managed to get in without us knowing. Either they've got some serious skill and we weren't paying attention, or they knew about the secret escape passage that leads to the sewer system. I'm going with the latter. Now here's the problem. There are only a few people that know of such an escape way....Myself, Leo, Francis, Palidos and all of you." Orion would slowly scan each face with his eyes. One of the council members would ease back, "What are you implying Orion? That one of us is a traitor?"

The Captain of the Galatian army would nod, "Precisely. Why is it that the Holy Council building wasn't affected during the attack?" One particular council member was beginning to sweat profusely. Orion's cold voice was beginning to put him on the edge, as if he was closing in on his prey. "Y-You don't know what you're saying! We were protected by the gods!" The men would look at each other, believing Orion whole heartedly now. The same man who just spoke would continue, "You might just be trying to save face!!! I-I-I know it!" One of the members at the end of the table would slowly slide back, looking at the head council member. "May I be excused for a moment?"

Back in the medical tent, Kuro would return to his body. "I've gathered as much intel as I could. I'm ready." Van would smirk, nodding and turning around to face the group that was just entering. He'd look at each one individually, stopping on Anna for a longer period. "Thank you again.." Van would then walk by the group, leaving the tent. Kuro would follow behind, "Hey! Wait for me!" He'd follow behind, but would stop beside Anna. "Ooh! I almost forgot about this!" Kuro's mouth would open up, spitting out a necklace with a crystal attached. "Found it at the observatory! It was nice and shiny! So I thought you should have it, for helping Van you know? Bye!" Kuro would quickly hover after Van.

Pegasus

Koulro's mask would change to his angered expression. "YOU FOOL! Why would you destroy it!? We didn't even know what it was!" He'd hover onto the floor, some of his magical energy beginning to seep from his body and increase the pressure in the room. "Whatever that thing was, it was listening in on us!! We don't even know who sent it!!! I could have traced the source of magical energy back to where it was created!" The jester was beginning walk around back and forth, clearly infuriated. "Raphael, your dogs should be trained much better!!!!" He'd walk over to his hovering ball, jumping back on and switching back to his joyful mask. "Oh dear!!! Forgive me for that outburst! Hahaha! We should hurry to Oblivion! Who knows who's following us now! Hehe!"
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:56 am

Medical Tent

Shinji would look over to Van and Kuro who had a brief moment to themselves to talk about the information they had received. Afterwards Van would acknowledge the rest of the group and look at them individually. They would notice him looking and would stare back. When he got to Anna he was staring longer than the others. He would thank her, from healing him when he needed it. "Oh.. umm.. you're welcome." Anna would nervously say. Van would now leave the tent except Kuro would leave Van's side to return to Anna. Kuro had spit a neckalace with a crystal on it out of his mouth. From a natural reaction, Anna would catch it. Kuro would tell her that he found it on the battlefield and says it was for Anna to keep as a token of thanks. She looked confused as the ghastly figure wondered back to Van. Staring at the piece Remi and Biggs would admire the beauty of this necklace. Shinji would follow after Van exiting the tent. "Hey you! Wait a minute!" He shouted.

Pegasus

Evindal would scoff at Koulro as he would get angered from him destroying the essence that was attached to Braaga. "You need to relax, Koulro. And first of all they have always had the authority to do what they seem best fit for a situation. My commanders are an extension of myself. Meaning they too hold command on this ship. If they truly wished we could easily throw you off. With all your magic power not even you could take in the entirety of the Pegasus." Raphael says with high athority. Koulro would change up again into his joyous face. He was apologetic with the group, seeking to continue on to Oblivion. "I swear you can never tell which one will pop up with guy." Braaga would say with a drag look on his face. "Couldn't agree more." Morlorn added.

Last edited by Vante on Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:13 pm

Benkei would sigh and look at all the council members "i do not mean to cause a stir but i want us to take full precaution's in the situation so let us not point fingers at one another and fight we need to come together to figure this out" He watched as one of the members accused Leo and Orion using this moment to just try and save themselves "You know dam well this is not the case councilmen so hold your tounge!" Benkei would look at each and ever known member of the council to plead for them to listen to reason and relax. He would notice one of the members looking quite scared and sweating "Uh councilmen sir are you okay ?" He became suspicious and watched as he asked to be excused. He began to ease up and walk towards the man "Sirs can we account for everyone's location's at the time of the attack and any communications outside of the city walls?"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:31 pm

Town Square

Van was pursued by Shinji. He'd stop and turn his head, "Hm?" Kuro hover over Van's shoulder, arching the section above his left eye. "Maybe he forgot to pay us..." Whatever it was that Shinji wanted, he'd have to make it quick. With the information that Van had gained, there wasn't time to just talk around.

Back in the command center, Benkai questioned the councilman who was overwhelmed with anxiety. He asked if he had known the whereabouts of every single member during the events. "W-W-Well, I don't know that information...I wasn't...I was-LOOK! I'M INNOCENT! I SWEAR!" He dropped his head onto the table, beginning to cry. "I know you all think it's me, but I swear! I didn't do anything!" Everyone in the room was staring at the man at that moment. Some were even laughing. The council member from earlier, who was initially against the idea of a traitor, would stand again. "TREASON!!!! Pilop, you treacherous bastard!!!!! We shall hang you alive!!!" Pilop would begin crying even louder, unable to contain himself. "No! No!!! Pleeeease!!! No!"

Nir was beginning to feel bad for the man; and Stella couldn't even watch this without a heavy heart. She'd dig her head into Nir's chest, "This is awful.." Nir would gently lay his hand on her head, "I know, but a traitor must be executed." In the midst of the crying and the shouts, the man who had asked to be excused would speak. "This is why......This is why..." Everyone else would stop their talking and look at him. The head council member would arch his brow, "What do you speak of Denkin? This is why what?" Denkin would lower his head and grin, "This is why Galatia was meant to burn....You fools are not worthy enough to be in the presence of the gods...You all should have been exterminated during the attack...I don't know if the devils of the netherworld were looking out for you dreadful lot, but you were supposed to die.....Only the chosen can ascend."

Orion would unfold his arms, "What the hell's wrong with him?" The head councilman would stand from his seat, "Denkin, you speak in evil tongue, what is wrong with you?" Denkin would suddenly jump onto the table, grabbing his garment, "ONLY THE CHOSEN CAN LIVE WITH THE GODS! YOU SHALL WITNESS THE POWER!! HAIL DURAN!" He'd rip his holy garment off, revealing one of the bombs attached to his chest. It'd begin glowing before everyone in the room. Orion wouldn't believe what he was seeing right now, "Shit!" But out of the blue, like a full blown miracle, Leo ripped through the side of the tent. He quickly cocked his arm back and would slap Denkin straight through the roof of the tent. He'd rip right through, ascending like a ragdoll until the bomb reached its limit and detonated in the sky. Stella would use her magic projection to create a shield above the entirety of the square, shielding everyone from the shockwave.

Pegasus

Koulro would rotate on his hovering ball, "Sooooo, how long will it take to reach our destination? I'm getting bored here! Hehe!" It was like he was a child without entertainment. "You think I can have a go at one of those girls that you have Raphael? Hehe! You think they'd let me get touchy-touchy with them? HAHAHAHA!" The insanity was enough to cause the weak minded to kill themselves. And it didn't end there. He'd return to teasing Sata, "Giantess! Hehe. Have you ever had a man before? Considering your size, I'd assume that it'd be quite difficult for a man to mount you! HAHAHA! Sorry! Sorry!"
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:18 pm

Town Square

As Shinji had called out to Van he stopped with Kuro looking over his shoulder. They seemed like they were in a rush and didn't want to wait any longer. "You... thank you for helping us back there." Shinji would bow his head in gratitude. It didn't seem like Van would care much for a simple thank you. "Wait! I overheard you and your spirit thing talking. You know something don't you?" Shinji awaited a response. Upon the initial response he would ask, "can you tell me what you know?"

Conference Tent

Before the bomb went off, Stella had erected a barrier able to cover a decent span of the city. However the effects of a shockwave would bypass the barrier. So just before the bomb would go off, another barrier was erected that would enclose Denkin inside while the bomb went off. Those who were in the tent and in the surrounding vicinity would also notice the bomb going off but no shockwave would follow. Denkin or at least what's left of him would fall back down in the tent falling onto the table he was launched from. A woman's hand would drop as it would appear that spherical barrier was her doing. The men in the tent would talk amongst themselves. Just then a man and woman had appeared before them st the front of the tent. The man was a tiger beastman and the woman was a human. "My beautiful Galatia..." the man drops to his knees and starts tearing up. "How.. how could this have happened?" The woman would add covering her mouth as should would look around to see the faces of the people who were injured in town. "If only we got her sooner." The man punches the ground. He looks up to Leo and charges him. He grabs Leo by the shirt collar. "YOU WERE HERE THIS WHOLE TIME!! HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN!?" With tear filled eyes the man would look Leo in the eyes in despair.

Pegasus

"At the rate we're going, probably about 2 days." Raphael had begun to get irritated with Koulro. He truly was like a kid they he bounced around. "No they most certainly would not like such drivel." Koulro had moved on to teasing Sata again about her size. She would look a Koulro and then stand. "I'll take my leave now Raphael-sama." Sata would say and exit the room. The others would watch as she walked out. "Staying here would fry my brain dealing with that bastard. Braaga would say with Morlorn following up with an insult of his own. "What brain?" "I'll kill you bastard!" Braaga and Morlorn would exit while Evindal stay with Raphael.

Last edited by Vante on Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:31 pm

Benkei would watch as one of the council members revealed himself to be the traitor and had a top class duran bomb strapped to his body. He began to laugh like a mad man and dam the city as well as the people would supported it "You bastard are you crazy!" benkei watched as the bomb started to glow and go off but just in the nick of time leo had charged in grabbed them man and with his brute strength threw him high into the sky where he could do no damage. Stella would put up a barrier within the tent to shield from any damage and shock wave. Benkei would assist in the relief with a barrier of his own but a mysterious woman would put her own barrier to shield the area "Hmmm what just happened and who are you". The remains of council member Denkin Would fall back to the earth and land on the table and around the area. A small child and his mother would be walking by as they witness the explosion and the events that had transpired. She would calm her crying child down assuring him that everything was okay and fine. As the child had calmed down and attempted to walk a human arm landed in front of him scaring him again as he screamed how fucked up this city is. Benkei would watch as leo was grabbed by a mysterious huge figure arguing with him "HEY HEY EASY HE IS NOT THE ENEMY!"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:17 pm

Town Square

Van was asked about the information he had received from Kuro. If he could share it with Shinji. He'd give Shinji a blank stare for a minute. The explosion above them wouldn't even affect the intensity of the stare. As chunks of human flesh rained down on the square, Kuro would look up. "Now that's just sick! Ahhhh! I'm not even sure if some got on you Van! Your cloak is red!" Van would ignore Kuro and finally answer Shinji, "I'll only tell you because of that little girl. They plan on using the Oracle to open some sort of gate. Turns out there are others who are in on this. She's called "The Queen" apparently. Judging by the way she was speaking to the men on the airship, she must be their superior." Kuro'd look at Van and then Shinji, "Woooooow! He actually told you!" After sharing the information with Shinji, he'd turn around, walking towards the main tent.

Conference Tent

Stella'd drop to her knees, with Nir helping her up. "I think I've exhausted too much energy helping others escape the palace." Nir would smile, placing her arm over his shoulders, "You've done well Stella!" He'd then turn to the two who entered the tent. A beastman, roughly about the same size as Leo, would walk up to the general and grab him by his collar, questioning him. Leo wouldn't say a word, knowing that he indeed was to blame for what happened. "Forgive me. I know I have failed you all. It's okay Benkai..." The general would lower his head in shame. Kira would run in through the hole torn into the tent, "Papa! It's not your fault! You did everything that you could do!"

One of the council members would stare at the hole in the ceiling and then at the chunks of flesh on the table, "Is no one going to say anything about this!?"

Pegasus

"Two days? Crud! That's TOO long! Hehehehe!" He'd watch as Sata, Morlorn and Braaga would exit the main room. At that moment, Koulro's entire demenour would change. "Raphael, with a two day travel time, who knows if they'll be tracking us down. If worse comes to worse, your commanders may have to divert potential pursuers from our trail. Unless you have more men at your expense?" He'd cross his legs, beginning to float without the use of ball. "Awaken my precious Mortu." There'd suddenly be a fold in the ball that would slowly open up, revealing a demonic eye. Underneath, a mouth of razor sharp teeth would also open up. "I expect you to succeed Raphael. Farewell." The jester's mask would grin as he gave Evindal and Raphael a bow. Mortu would slowly hover up to Koulro, opening it's mouth and swallowing him whole. It'd then gradually fade away.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:49 am

Town Square

After sharing the information about the kidnappers due to Van being grateful to Anna, he would walk away from Shinji. Now, Shinji was still processing the fact that there was gate that required the oracle's power to open. "A gate? And and a Queen?" Shinji would mutter this to himself. He tried to regain Van's attention but it was too late.

Conference Tent

There wa ma a lot of tension in the room. Leo had assumed himself to take the blame as to the suffering Galatia and its people have gone through. The woman that had entered with the tiger beastman would walk up behind the beastman gripping Leo. "Enough Edge. What's done is done and we can't turn back time." She would pause for a moment,  then Edge would drop to his knees releasing his grip from Leo. "What we can do though is avenge our people." One of the councilmen look on to this woman who was about average looking. He would turn to one of the others and whisper to him. "Hey isn't that woman Rally?" "Rally? You mean Rally the Head Executioner Rally?" "Yeah that's the one" "She doesn't look like she could hurt a fly!"

Pegasus

"Since when did you ever worry about pursuers?" Raphael would question Koulro after talking about the the possible pursuers and how Raphael may have to sacrifice his commanders. "And just so you know my commanders can handle themselves. Once the queen allows them their full power they'll be complete again." Koulro had started to open up Mortu from inside the ball. He would if Ralphael a good day and take his leave. "How long will I have to wait Raphael-sama?" Evindal would say after koulro was completely gone. "Just wait until you manifest the darkness. After that, plus when you get your full power back you should be able to kill him." Evindal would stand there looking ever so impatient.

Last edited by Vante on Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:41 pm