Tale of Fantasia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the kingdom of Galatia is attacked, and its Oracle is kidnapped, a group of warriors band together to restore order to the kingdom!

3 posters

The Tourney of Champions!!!

Vante
    Vante

The Tourney of Champions!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: The Tourney of Champions!!!

Post by Vante Tue May 23, 2017 10:19 pm

Shinji was prepared to fight but wasn't ready for Nir's speed. He somehow managed to weaken Nir's attack due to his quick reflexes he had also felt the pain from his injury. He wanted to counter but he saw that Nir was ready for it. Instead he backed off. "Yeah.. that's how it should be. Take me down with your full strength. I won't allow you to take me lightly." Shinji had stood tall trying to shake off the pain. "I wonder if you were in my place instead would you still be saying that." Shinji looked down for a moment as he said this. He would then tighten his grip on his spear and rushed towards Nir. He had released his magic but not for power. It was for his speed again. He transfers his speed into his arms as he got in close to Nir. We would violently slash at Nir as many as 10.. 20.. 40... no at least 100 slashes until he was able to break his guard.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Tue May 23, 2017 11:10 pm

Nir would retract his blade to his side, watching Shinji back off. He wouldn't reply to anything Shinji was saying, just listen. "....." He'd then watch as Shinji would attack again, this time sending multiple slashes at Nir. With his shield he'd block them, using his sword to parry the rest. The shield would crack a bit, but wouldn't give out. He'd find himself pushed back about twelve feet from the force of the attacks. Once Shinji finished, Nir would go on the offensive again. He'd move with much agility, sending the same attack back at Shinji. Multiple slashes were coming at Shinji from all angles.

If Shinji refused to block, and move away from Nir, he'd pursue him with more slashes. Nir would not let Shinji catch his breath.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Tue May 23, 2017 11:19 pm

There was a slight change of pace. Shinji had begun to feel the pain even more. He was forced to slow down his assault. Nir had reacted at this moment with his own counter and blocking Shinji's attacks. Now Shinji was in the defense. He would hold his spear horizontally and would block the swings from Nir. He would try to back away but Nir wouldn't let him off that easy. It was obvious how exhausted Shinji was.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Tue May 23, 2017 11:40 pm

Catching onto Shinji's exhaustion, Nir stopped his blade slashes. He quickly spun and sent a kick at the horizontally held spear, hoping to send Shinji flying back onto the ground. Nir wasn't going to slow it down, he was going to continue pushing. If this meant that Shinji was going to tire out and decrease the risk of harming himself, this would be the battle plan.

"OH MAN! THESE TWO HAVE BEEN GOING AT IT! IT LOOKS LIKE NIR HAS THE UPPER HAND THOUGH!"
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Wed May 24, 2017 12:07 am

Nir had sent a kick at Shinji. This would actually knock Shinji back onto the ground. But not for long. He got up immediately. He was panting heavy. "You bastard. I see what you're doing." Shinji started to get angry.  "Fight me for real!!" He was feeling insulted that Nir wouldn't use his full strength to fight him.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Wed May 24, 2017 12:13 am

Nir slowly walked towards Shinji, who had just gotten up from being kicked down. He chose to remain silent once again. There was no need to speak to him any longer. He'd pick up his pace and run at Shinji, sending his shield in for a blunt attack. Somewhat of a tackle using the shield.

"NIR'S GOT HIM ON HIS HEELS!!! WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!?"
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Wed May 24, 2017 12:23 am

Shinji was given the silent treatment yet again. Nir had thrusted his shield into Shinji. It was strange, Shinji had stood there and took the attack! The crowd is in awe. They would question what's was going on. "HE JUST STOOD THERE AND TOOK THE HIT! DOES THIS MEAN THAT HE'S GIVEN UP!?" The announcer was equally confused. Remi and the others had been watching as there friend is on the ropes. He had just taken an attack head on. Something was wrong however. Although Shinji took the attack, he didn't budge. He had stayed firm in his place. You can then see that Shinji had boosted his defense through the aura he put off with his magic. Shinji would then move the shield out of the way and punch Nir in the face.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Wed May 24, 2017 12:42 am

Nir was stunned, he couldn't believe Shinji would just stand there and take that. He'd turn to see the reaction of the crowd, only to have his shield move aside. When turned back to Shinji, it was already too late. A fist greeted him, sending him staggering back. He'd stand here, dropping his shield and sword. "....Enough...." Nir would glare at Shinji through his blonde hair. Something inside sparked. If Shinji wasn't going to just accept defeat, he'd have to do what was necessary. He'd flash right in front of Shinji, sending a punch right at his gut, following up with a hook to his face. Nir was beginning to tap into his warrior spirit!
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Wed May 24, 2017 3:12 am

Shinji was successful in landing the blow. Nir had felt that one. Now it seems Shinji had got through to Nir. Nir had dropped his shield and sword and had punched Shinji straight in the gut. Feeling this Shinji had dropped to a knee. Remi Biggs and Anna had all jumped as Shinji went down. "Why won't he just stop!" Anna says frantically. She couldn't bear to see a person suffer especially one of her friends. "I have to stop this fight right now!" Remi says as she tries to go in the direction of King Palidos. Biggs had grabbed Remi by the arm. "No you can't!" "Why not!! He could seriously die!!" Remi cried out. "As a warrior of Ovale we have our pride to keep." "Forget your stupid pride!!" "Remi!" "I don't want to lose anyone else! I can't.. I can't handle that anymore.." Biggs and Remi respectively go back and forth. Remi is now crying. Anna is teary eyed as well. "Is Shinji gonna die?" She looks to Biggs for an answer. Biggs shook his head, "of course not!"  Shinji coughed a little. Before long he stood up to face Nir. He was breathing heavy. "This is more like it." Shinji had smirked. At the same time he threw his spear away. Shinji and Nir were now face to face. Shinji had stared Nir down. "This is where the real fight begins!!" He says. Shinji had released the magic that had been holding him together during this entire fight. Even with the intense amount of pain he felt he had squared up with Shinji.

This would be the final showdown between the two. It would appear as if they were gonna trade fists until one of them dropped. A battle of will power and pride. Who would emerge from this slug fest the winner?

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Wed May 24, 2017 3:19 am

Nir stood a couple of feet in front of Shinji. He watched his opponent stand up and look him down. "..." Once he did, he'd send a punch straight at his face. It'd be a straight up slugfest. The crowd was growing louder and louder, already anticipating what was going to happen. The Oracle would watch on, worried about Nir's well being. "Nir. Please hang in there."

King Palidos would turn to her and smirk, "My Lady, Nir is one of the finest warriors I've ever seen. He's been through worse while serving in the Galatian army. Far worse." His smirk faded. Memories of a gruesome battle were beginning to haunt him again. "He will pull through..."
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Wed May 24, 2017 8:09 am

And so it has begun! Nir had caught Shinji in the face. I good clean hit. It had staggered Shinji. The amount of pain he had felt was starting to become unbearable. Shinji's friends looked ever so worried about this match. "He's going to lose." Remi says with a very saddened face. Anna had looked to Remi and then back to Shinji. "Don't.. DON'T GIVE UP SHINJI!!" Anna's voice was so loud that Shinji caught himself before he fell to the ground. He looked up into the crowd and saw his friends. They were cheering him on. At the same time the fans were all staring at the cheering Anna. At first the were confused as to who this little girl was but then they began to cheer with her. "YOU CAN DO IT SHINJI!!" "DON'T YOU DARE GIVE UP!!" Shinji had gained a boast of confidence through the actions of his friends. Through sheer will power, he forced himself back into the fight even though he is well behind his limits. "Sorry, I can't go down yet." He would then send a punch right back at Nir. After that punch it signaled the start of an all out exchange of blows. Shinji would take the most of the exchanges.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Wed May 24, 2017 12:34 pm

The two would stand there in front of each other, sending their punches. Although Nir was taking these hits to the face, he couldn't help but smile. This was actually...fun. His right eye was beginning to swell up, and nose was beginning to drip. But he continued sending his punches, aiming for Shinji's face. The crowd was cheering on Shinji. He was the underdog, so it was reasonable.

The anxious Oracle held tightly onto the railing, "Nir! You can do this! I believe in you!" She was beginning to worry. Everyone was cheering for Shinji and it may give him that boost of morale. "HOLY SMOKES!!! THEY'RE DUKING THIS OUT! WHO WILL BE THE LAST ONE STANDING!?"
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Wed May 24, 2017 1:56 pm

The fans had been roaring, the excitement was at an all time high. Shinji had capitalized on a few good hits but Nir had his fair share as well. Unfortunately for Shinji's case he began to slow down more and more. Between the 2 broken ribs and fractured shoulder, Nir had been dealing serious blows. If Shinji had used his magic he may have been able to continue but due to his warrior pride, he fought with Nir on equal terms. No weapons and no magic. Nir had caught Shinji with a pinch to his side and followed up with a pinch to the face. The amount of pain Shinji felt then was gut wrenching. He could no longer continues this fight. He would try to retaliate with one last punch. It was so slow that Nir could've had an entire 5 course meal before he could connect. Shinji would begin to fall to the ground face first. With Nir standing as the victor. Biggs, Remi and Anna were all standing as they watched their friend fall to the ground. The saddened faces of the three even Koji had hit deep inside them. They could do nothing for a Shinji now, even kind words could hurt just as much as the wounds he received. Virgil had looked on to the arena as well. His face grew serious. He was worried about whether or not his friend would be alright.
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Wed May 24, 2017 2:38 pm

And so, the two had exhausted themselves. Shinji appeared to be completely drained. His punch had died out, allowing Nir to move his head to the side. He'd catch Shinji's falling body before it hit the ground. But his weight would take a toll on Nir, causing him to drop to his knee. But he didn't allow Shinji to collapse. No, he deserved better than to be left on the platform. "You did good...Shinji..." Nir would smile, spitting out some blood.

The crowd would roar loudly! Having witnessed the greatest match thus far, they'd toss items in the air! "WHAT AN INCREDIBLE MATCH!!!! THE GODS HAVE BLESSED US WITH A BATTLE OF CHAMPIONS!" King Palidos would stand and applaud the two warriors, "Get them medical attention!! They have proven themselves!"
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Wed May 24, 2017 3:16 pm

Arena

And that was it! A great ending to a great match! The fans had cheered. The med team had arrived to attend to both Nir and Shinji. "That Nir is strong." Remi had said. "Yeah definitely! Even if Shinji were to fight him at full strength that outcome would still be close." Biggs had replied. "That guy didn't use any magic and he was strong enough to take down Shinji. It's hard to believe a non-magic user was this strong." Remi had said. "Umm should we go see Shinji?" Anna had asked. "No it'll be ok. He won't be fighting anymore, plus the medics here in Galatia are some of the best around." Remi replied back. "All we gotta do is let him rest now then when he's well rested up we can continue on." Biggs had said. As Shinji and Nir were being taken away to the infirmary, Shinji regained consciousness. "Hey Nir." He would say.

Outer Walls

A mob of people in black cloaks had been gathering around an airship. It was almost time. "Where is unit 11?" A fat man had said. "I don't know sir." A man responds "There is only 10 minutes until the operation starts!" "Relax captain. Even if they don't show up the groups have already finished their objectives." A short man had said. He wore a large straw hat along with a kimono. "We would just simply start the real mission without them." "Hahahaha that's funny!! Poe man you really crack me up!! Ahaha ha!!" A taller man had been laughing. He had a scruffy beard and wore a red and green tunic. He also had scars on his face. "Why not start the mission now hahaha!!! So what if they die in the process!!" "You should now how much punctuality means to leader, Kroll." Poe had replied. "Ehh whatever. Let's just hurry up already." Kroll had said and walked away.

Last edited by Vante on Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Wed May 24, 2017 5:27 pm

As the two were carted off the platform, Shinji called out to Nir. Nir, who was already bandaged up, turned to Shinji. "Yeah?" The announcer was riled up. She jumped onto the railing, able to hold her balance due to her beastman nature. Her cat tail would sway through the air, brushing against some of the spectators behind her. "WOW!!!! WHAT A FIGHT! GOOD THING THE MEDICAL TEAM IS TAKING CARE OF THEM BOTH! NIR PROGRESSES! NOW WE'LL HAVE A FIVE MINUTE INTERMISSION BEFORE VIRGIL AND BENKAI TAKE THE STAGE!" A spectator, intoxicated off of Dunpap Mir, reached at her behind, only to be kicked in the face. "NO TOUCHING!!"

As for Koulro, who was also watching the battle, he was busy crying in the dark corner. "AH! I can't believe Shinji lost! I could have sworn he was going to win!!" The saddened expression mask switched into display as he wept. The two feral creatures would snap at each other. Their bloodlust was beginning to overpower their once sane minds. "Calm down you too! The time is almost nigh....Hehe!"

City

Van and Kuro patiently waited at the bar. Their target was still seated at a table joined by other men. There were too many men, and women, in the tavern to go and act out. He was going to have to wait a bit longer. "Jeeez. Can't we just get the guy now? I don't want to be here forever...Especially if I can't have anything to drink!" Van would sigh, "Kuro, please wait a bit longer. I can't do anything with all of these people around. I just want to keep a track of him." He'd turn over his shoulder, watching the bald man as he joked around and grabbed the ass of a harlot.

He was beginning to turn his head back, until he spotted one of the men seated there, take out some balls. The same balls that dropped out of the sack. "Hm?" Van would turn around, "Those were the same balls that dropped out of that sack from earlier." Kuro's glowing eyes would open from the darkness of the cloak, "Yeeeeah? And?" Van wouldn't reply; He'd just eavesdrop on their conversation, muffling out as much as the noise he could.

"These babies!? Yeah, I found six of these laying around near the sewage entrance. You know, the one near the west gate of the palace? Whoever dropped these just made me rich! Haha! Cause these suckers are valuable! Just one of them can take out a full grown Tarmut!" The man would slam his hand on the table and laugh. The others around him would join in. "With the money I get from these! I'll buy all of these bitches in here! Right honey!?" He'd slap the woman's ass again, this time pulling her in closer. The bald man would take another sip of the mir, "Do you know where they're from?" Van would squint his eyes. Whatever information that was about to be disclosed, is most likely useful information. He wanted to get his hands on anything that could be used against his target, and those linked to him. "Kuro, quick, move in and listen!"

The man fondling the harlot would quickly turn to him, "Yeah..." He'd lean in closer. By the time he did, Kuro had already moved through the shade in the tavern, hiding in the shadow beneath their man's seat. "The Dorun Empire....Shhh. Shh. Keep your mouth shut about this though. Anyone knows where these babies came from and they'll want them too!" With the information gathered, Kuro would move through the shadow in the room, returning to Van's cloak. "Looks like those things are from the Dorun empire. Whatever that means. Now where's my drink??"

Van would place his hood back on his head, "What are those doing here? If they're Dorun bombs, why would they be left around in the Galatian city...." He'd remain silent as he calculated possibilities. "...I see...." There was only one explanation. Van would stand from his seat, "I've changed my mind. Let's get this guy now." Kuro would cry out once more, "My drink!!!!"
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Wed May 24, 2017 11:45 pm

Benkei watched as this battle escalated for what seemed like hours and was truly honored to be a spectator of this feat " Such honor and such skill these two have shown today really is a spectacle" he watched as nir wanted to end the fight due to shinji injuries and how shinji despite his pain still wanted to continue to fight to prove himself above all odds "This battle really is one sided but i admire this young warrior" He watched as they dropped their weapons and fought hand to hand going blow for blow until they both had nothing left to give with nir obviously becoming the victor in this match " Wow i am kind of jealous and pissed MY FIGHT SUCKED!" He pouted and then his ears twitched as he looked towards the city "This feeling will not going and i know when darkness approaches" He grabbed his staff and headed towards the gate "Hmm i think i have some time before my match to investigate"
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Thu May 25, 2017 5:46 am

Continued from the Arena

As Nir had answered Shinji. "You're something else. I don't dislike you but I hate you at the same time. You took pity on me. That's what made me hate you and yet. You continued to fight me and you even got serious about defeating me. It pisses me off that I lost but don't expect that to be our last fight. When I'm at full strength I'll definitely come back to Galatia and kick your ass."

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Thu May 25, 2017 11:51 am

Arena

Nir smirked, "I just didn't feel comfortable fighting an injured opponent. But I'll hold you to your word. We'll see each other again, and we'll battle the right way." He'd close his eyes and smile, "Consider it 1-0." This was the beginning of a wonderful rivalry.

In the stands, the Oracle paced back and forth. She couldn't get over the battle that had just transpired. And she couldn't get over a strange feeling. Something was making her feel uneasy. "What is this feeling?" She looked very worried. The king would walk to her side and hold her shoulder, "My Lady, is something troubling you? I would have thought you'd be looking ecstatic. After all, your friend won." The Oracle would shake her head and look at the palace.

City

Van walked over to the table, standing beside the bald man. He, along with the two other men there, would look up to him. "You need something?" Van would pull a chair up to the table, making sure that the hood was over enough to conceal his face. The man who was touching on the harlot raised his brow, "Now why do you have a hood on in this place? You ugly or something?" Everyone at the table laughed, but Van remained silent. The third man, a rather heavyset man, slammed his fist on the table. "You don't laugh!? We all laughed! That was funny! So laugh!"

Kuro would slowly move from within the cloak and onto the table, startling everyone there. "Wh-What the fuck is that man!?" Said the man feeling on the harlot. "Is that-that a demon!?" The heavyset man would ask. As for the bald man, he'd immediately know. "You idiots!!!! That's Bounty Hunter Van's little pet!! I should have known! Fuck!" Kuro's glowing mouth would crack open, grinning. They'd instantly try to get up from their chairs. The harlot would run of screaming, stopping the music from being played. "Where are you guys going!? The fun is about to begin!" Kuro would stretch out thin arms from his orb body, grabbing a hold of the men. One of them would draw a dagger and slash at the small arm, but would be met my Van's own shortblade. "Fuck man!!!" Van would quickly disarm the man flip the table over onto him. Kuro would pull the two others in, so that the table would fall on them as well, and jump back into Van's cloak.

There was suddenly a scene inside the tavern. Most of the men drew their weapons and surrounded the hooded Van. "You fucked with be wrong Tavern!" Said one. The bald man, from under the table, would call out to the other men. "Kill this idiot!!!! That's Van the Bounty Hunter!" Most of the men were criminals, so they already had bad blood with Van. "We could have died! If these things go off, this entire sector will be destroyed!!!!" The man holding the bag of bombs screamed.

Van would stand there silently. Not one of these men put fear in his heart. "How many of these men do you recognize from the wanted papers Kuro?" The fiend would widen one of his eyes, "Out of the thirty-five people in here, twenty-nine are criminals that are wanted for: murder, murder, murder....well what do you know? They're all murderers!" Van would examine the tavern. The men were beginning to approach him with weapons drawn. "We're going to gut you like a fucking pig!"

"Kuro, Death." Twilight darkness would envelop the lanterns in the room, and would cover over the windows. The entire tavern would be turned to complete darkness. In a quick-like manner, Kuro quickly moved out of the cloak and shot out sharp tendrils, piercing each criminal wanted for murder in the heart. Once the bodies dropped, Van lifted his magic, returning light to the room. Kuro would quickly moved back into the cloak.

The bodies of the murderers were on the floor, lifeless. Blood was beginning to pool the floor. The harlots would scream, along with the bartender. Just two men remained alive. The one who was in possession of the bombs, and a thief in the back of the room. Van would grab the one who had the bombs by the shirt, lifting him up. "Wh-Wh-What do you want!? I've got money! You want these bombs!?" He'd drag the man out of the tavern. "I'll be taking that!" Kuro would quickly reach out and grab a mug full of mir before exiting with Van.
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Thu May 25, 2017 7:39 pm

Benkei stepped out the arena and took a stroll around the city pondering to himself "Hmm i feel as if something is wrong around here but i could be wrong" he kept on walking till he saw people running away from the direction he was heading "Eh excuse me sir ?" he tried to capture the attention of the people running and they would all run past him one by one "Eh hello helloooooo ?" they ran screaming and some even stumbled falling on the ground . He would help them up asking "What in the heavens above is going on here?" they would panic talking about a crazy man and his pet causing a ruckus at the local tavern "Well it is a tavern crazy shit is bound to happen" The man he is helping shakes his head saying" no no you do not get it! it is the bounty hunter van and his demon pet causing all this crazy shit run if you wana live !" benkei looked at the man and said "Who the hell is van? and i am not running if human lives are at stake here " the man looked at him "You fucking idiot you will die!" he shoved his hand away and ran off with the rest of the people. Benkei watched and sighed "My dear goddess when is this chaos coming to a end?" he walked towards the tavern and held his staff behind his back readying himself for anything to come. As he approached the tavern he witness a horror so vast it burned his very eyes "WHAT IN THE LIVING HELL!" He watched as a over weight man naked and scared ran out the tavern pushing away some of the lewd women that worked their "Out my way bitch!" he watched more and more naked men leave the tavern
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Fri May 26, 2017 12:18 am

Outer Walls

"ALRIGHT THAT'S!! I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF THIS WAITING BULLSHIT!! I'M HEADING IN THERE SCREW THIS!!" Kroll had grown impatient a marched off into Galatia. "Wait!! Lord Kroll!! Please wait!!" One of the soliders had said. "Let him go. Even if you were to drop him in a trench and set off land mines in there, he'd walk off unscathed." Poe had said. "Lord Poe!!" The soilder would respond. "Enough! Get into position, we'll be starting soon." Poe smirked. "Hey captain! Get units 1-4 ready for take off, we need to be prepared for take off. The rest of of you let's move." The shady group has started to move. Something sinster was about to happen.

In a separate area, were Raphael and his group had been, they were preparing to leave Galatia. "Let's move out!!" One of the guys had said. They had all entered the the air ship which resembled a Pegasus. Raphael would enter his room with about four women dressed in nothing but fur coats and high boots. Sata and the others would go there separate ways.

Arena

Remi, Biggs, Anna and Koji had entered the infirmary where Shinji was being held. "Shinji are you ok!?" Remi had said. "Shinji!!" Anna cried. "Hey Shinji!" Biggs said. They had all said simultaneously. Shinji had been sitting up as they crowded around him. "Who the hell do you think I am!?" Of course I'm alright!!" Shinji responded. Virgil had be standing on a wall in the corner unnoticed. He thought to himself, "liar." Just before Remi and the others had entered the room, the medics have diagnosed Shinji. His wounds only got worse. They determined he was unable to participate in any kinds of physical activity for at least 3 months, otherwise he'd receive permanent damage. Virgil had walked to everyone. "Well now that you guys are here I can go take a walk." They turn around and simultaneously say, " VIRGIL!!" "Wow sorry we didn't see you there!" Biggs says. "Ahh it's cool. I gotta get ready for the next match against Benkei." Virgil responds. Virgil is walking out the room as they all watch him. Anna had called out to Virgil, "good luck!" They would continue to talk more with Shinji.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Fri May 26, 2017 10:02 pm

Van stepped outside of the tavern, his grip tightly on the man's shirt. There were many people running out of the tavern in fear; One being an overweight male in the nude, who happened to shove one of the women out of his way. The hooded bounty hunter would toss the man onto the dirt path, "Where did you find those bombs? Take me there." In the distance, he could see the monk who wielded the staff. It'd catch Van's attention for a second, until he turned back to the man from the tavern. "Okay! Okay! I'll take you there! Just don't kill me!" Kuro would sneak up to Van's hood and peek over, "If ya' don't shut it, we'll feed you to the manticores out in Sanglan!" The man would begin crying, "Please no!!!! Please! I'll be quiet!!!"

Kuro would begin laughing hysterically, "I'm totally kidding with you!!! We're not going to feed you to manticores!" The man would awkwardly smile and start laughing along with Kuro, his tears still running down his cheeks. "But we'll still kill you!" Kuro would begin laughing again, "Oh goodness!!!! Please! No!" Van would instantly silence them both, "Both of you, shut up! No one's dying....Just tell me where you found the bombs."

Arena

Koulro had seen enough. It was almost time for the operation to commence, so he'd have to take his position. He'd hover deep into the hallway and make his way to the highest stand. The two ravenous creatures would follow behind. "It's almost time you filthy animals! Hehe! Once Ralphy comes in, you'll be able to wreck havoc on everyone here! It'll be your little playtime!" His mask would change to the Joy and he'd clap his hands in excitement. "I can't wait!"
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sun May 28, 2017 5:08 pm

Infirmary

Virgil had begun walking in the hallways only to collapse. "AAAGGGHHH!! This pain!! It burns!!" The intense pain had left him in such a defenseless position. He would hold his left arm. He would writhe in pain for a few seconds. Fortunately for him no one was around to see the dark aura around him. It would break at the walls and ground surrounding him. It was almost as if a force was released from his body. Slowly that dark aura had seeped in the floor and walls. Where the darkness was, melted away at the minerals. "This can't be happening right now! Nnngghh!"

Inner City

At this time people would rush back to the stadium, trying to get the beat seats before they where all taken. Kroll who had just entered the city of Galatia had just walked upon a scene. He had noticed that people were running from a certain direction. He continued on to where they were coming from with a look of excitement on his face. He would crack his knuckles as he noticed a monk with staff was staring down another man in a hood. Next to the man in the hood was a man sitting in fear. "You guys look like a lotta fun, mind if I join in?"

Last edited by Vante on Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Mon May 29, 2017 12:25 am

Benkei watched as the tavern was torn apart and innocent human run amok. Benkei watched as the man van noticed him as he attacked a man with his vicious creature "Uhhhh i think i have seen enough here you can let the man go now and tell fido over there to chill out " He hold his staff tightly and looks to see a man behind him catching the scene. the man seem excited and asked to join this so called fight. Benkei looked at him with confusion "What the hell do you mean join in ? does this look like a club or fight?" he looked at the man "Do you not see half naked people running around here for their life trying to escape from that mad man" he points at van and his hooded beast "jesus you are haunting to look at has anyone ever told you that" he points his staff at the creature "can we hurry up and just fix this mess i have a fight coming up in the finals and i do not want to miss my destiny as the protector of the great and beautiful oracle"
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Mon May 29, 2017 3:09 pm

Kroll had looked confused. He had looked onto Van and his creature. "What the hell is that thing?" As he points to Kuro. He turns back to Benkei, "the hell you talkin about an oracle?" Kroll folds his arms and tilts his head. "This ain't no fun if ya just talk. Let's just fight here and now." Kroll readied himself for a fight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:18 am