Tale of Fantasia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the kingdom of Galatia is attacked, and its Oracle is kidnapped, a group of warriors band together to restore order to the kingdom!

3 posters

The Hunter and The Hunted.

Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

The Hunter and The Hunted. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunter and The Hunted.

Post by Benkei Kagemori Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:48 pm

Benkei would watch as the men would talk mighty and even spit on his face "Why you little piece of worthless scum!" He would tighten his grip as nir approached them asking them for information as well "Spit out what you are doing to this poor boy or else !" The boy had approached benkei explaining that his village and mother were taken hostage but he escaped "So you monsters took everything from this boy!" It angered benkei so much he was almost ready to cross that line he should never cross. As the boy spoke the two bandits threaten the boy and also mention their bosses name "Wait you said jol i believe i heard that name" As he spoke van had stabbed one of the bandits in the neck splattering blood on his face a bit "VAN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!! " Benkei had dropped both bodies and grabbed van by the collar lifting him "I could of gotten information out of him !!" As he began bickering with van the remaining conscious bandit looked in horror and even into vans eyes. The man screamed in horror calling van crazy and he cant believe he actually did that. He begged for mercy and promised to tell them anything
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:52 am

Van's act had angered Benkai. He suddenly dropped the two bodies, one now lifeless, and proceeded to grab onto Van's cloak, raising him off his feet. The bounty hunter simply stared into his eyes, remaining silent. Kuro, on the other hand, quickly came to Van's defense. The small creature quickly morphed into a sharpened pike, rising to Benkai's neck. "You'd be better of putting him down Benkai." Stella gasped, bringing her hand to her mouth. "Van!" Kira couldn't believe that things escalated so quickly. She was completely stunned and had no idea how to handle the situation. "G-Guys please..."

Nir slowly moved his hand to the hilt of Faith. Although he didn't want to fight Van, if the bounty hunter were to do anything stupid, he'd have to defend Benkai. "Van, tell your friend to stand down. We're not enemies." The bandit would then break down into tears, overcome with fear for his life. "Please! Please! I'll tell you everything!! Don't kill me!! Please!!!!" Van smirked; fear had successfully driven the man to spill the beans, as he intended. "Stand down Kuro." His eye then shifted back to Benkai, "I warned you earlier monk. You do it again, and I promise you will die." He'd push off of Benkai, freeing himself from the grip.

"......This will be harder than I thought. We're all supposed to be allies here. How will we ever find Persephone if we continue to bark at each other like dogs?" Stella'd nod, "Nir's right. You don't have to like each other, but please, cooperate. We cannot fail, and at the time being we've got a village to free from these bandits. The more time we waste here fighting, the less time we have to save this poor child's family." The sulking bandit looked up to Stella, "Well.....If you're hoping to save the boy's village.....You better get moving. Once Jol sees that we haven't returned, he'll start slaying everyone." After hearing that, the young child would began crying again. "No! Please! We have to get going! Please!" Nir closed his eyes, "As bad as this sounds. I'm going to leave this to Benkai and Van. I'm going to remain in this village with Stella, Kira and the boy. We don't know if they have more forces coming here. So we have to stay here and defend this village. I saw what you two are capable of, so I know you'll be able to hold your own in that village. The only thing that can defeat you is yourselves." Kuro'd grin, morphing back into his spherical form. "Oh boy! Looks like we get to be the heroes!"
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:20 pm

The bandits had recollected themselves. They had charged in at the young group. "Dammit! Here they come!" Shinji had shouted as he prepared himself for the fight ahead. As he got into his fighting stance, he felt the pain from his wounds. Biggs had finally noticed how much pain Shinji really was in. He was too proud to admit he couldn't fight. "Hey Koji! Watch over the Anna." Koji would look up at Biggs as he was talking. Biggs rushes over to Shinji's aid. Koji is now defending Anna where as Remi was behind Shinji. The bandits had closed in on Shinji but their efforts were in vain.

Shinji had already activated his magic to increase his speed and vanished. "What the?" "Where did he go!?" He would get behind two of the bandits that were in the back of the group charging and would slash his lance horizontally. "How the hell did he get behind us!?" With the tip of the lance long enough to cover the waist of a person with no problem and the blade being as sharp as it is, he easily sliced the two in half. The bandits were alerted and angered even further. "You bastard! We'll kill you all!!" They had charged Shinji but completely forgot that Biggs had be in his way. Biggs took up his large broad sword and would slash horizontally like Shinji into the waists of three bandits taking them out easily. "Noo! How could you? How could you kill them like that!?" The bandits were grieving while furious. "What do you mean how could we? You bastards were the ones who ambushed us first!" Shinji would shout. It was a stare down. The remaining 4 bandits were in between Biggs and Shinji. The leader of the group had snuck around and charged at the unprotected Remi who was incapacitated momentarily. "You guys better stand down now if you know what's good for ya. Hehehe." He had his a around Remi's neck in a chokehold. Shinji and Biggs looked as the helpless Remi was now a hostage. "Wha.. get your filthy hands off of her!!" Shinji is reaching a boiling point now. "I may or may not comply with that request. It depends.. on how you act." The bandit leader would smirk. He knew he could get the upper hand now.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:21 am; edited 3 times in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:28 am

Benkei would lower van and glare at kuro with evil eyes. Benkei would listen to the bandits plea about the village and he would listen to nirs suggestions "I can not argue with you their nir , fine i will go with van but you!" He looked at the bandit and lifts him up "You are guiding us to that village and your going to be the bait to lure out your boss, your going to take us as your prisoners and gift us to your boss then.....van can cut loose while i secure the people and the village" He looked at kuro "You have the best and fun job of all little bastard ,Since you can morph my question to you is if you can take human shape and look like the little boy" He glared at van "Does that sound good to you?"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:51 pm

"Then it's settled! I trust that the village will be freed from those bastards. Stella, Kira, round up the women and the children of this village. You'll be in charge of keeping them safe no matter what." Kira saluted Nir, as if she were serving in the military under him, "Understood!!" As for Stella, she'd nod, "You can leave it to us Nir. We'll make sure they're all safe. Let us go Kira!" She'd gesture for the boy to come along as well. The two of them would walk off with the boy. "As for me, I'll begin rallying the men to help defend the village, if it comes to that. Good luck! And don't kill yourselves! Please!" After the plan was given, Nir walked off, leaving Benkai and Van with the bandit. With everyone gone, Benkai grabbed the bandit, raising him in the air. "Okay! Okay! I'll do whatver!! Just don't kill me!!! Please!!"

"Sounds good. I should be satisfied with the bandits." Kuro'd hover up to Benkai's face, "What did you-Urgh! Forget it! I can morph into the boy's shape, but I'm not able to change my texture. Perhaps you can put me in a bag and carry me?"
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:32 pm

The remaining bandits would chuckle amongst themselves. They knew they could have their way now that they are holding Remi captive. One of the larger bandits chuckling would walk over to Biggs. Biggs had a look of anger in his eyes but he was frozen because he knew things would look bad for Remi if he did anything. The bandit would take up his club and swing down on Biggs striking him in the head. The amount of pain Biggs would go through was unbearable. He would roll on the ground with agonizing pain holding his head with his hands. The other bandits would all join in on the laughter. Shinji could only stand there and watch as his friend would get assaulted. "NOOO!!" The helpless Remi would scream in agony. Along with Biggs getting wailed, the bandit leader had started to grope her chest. Shinji had averted his eyes to the leader. He was burning in anger. His blood lust grew exponentially. The bandits would look at him. "Heh? You got something to say pretty boy?" "You better fix your damn face!" The bandits would surround Shinji now. With swords and clubs one would attempt to strike Shinji. To no avail, Shinji stood strong while the club had no effect on him. "Huh what the?" The bandit would say as Shinji continued to glare down the leader. Just as the leader was about to go even further with Remi by reaching down her pants, a rock is thrown from out of the forest hitting him in the forehead. "Ahh! What the hell!?" He would look into the direction from where it was thrown but once his eyes left Shinji he would soon regret.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:32 pm

Benkei would look at nir and the girls "Be careful my dear friends and ladies do not get into to much trouble " He would look at stella and laugh "Their is no need to salute him hehe he is not your captain " He would look at the bandit who was being more then cooperative "Good to hear your say that because of you try anything funny i will not be the one to show you mercy or punishment !" He would point to van "He will deal with you if anything " He would look at kuro "Yes that is fine i will put you in a bag and this scum over here will carry you as a prisoner as well all you have to do it mimic the voice and play along long enough for the plan to work" Benkei would look at van" Do not kill unless you have to please, the people's safety is the up most importance got it!"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:13 pm

Van gave the bandit a quick look, patting his sheathed short-blade. It was to assure him of his fate, if he were indeed to betray them. "Alrighty! Let's get this started then!" Kuro'd take the form of the small boy, but composed of the same dark matter. "Whatcha think?" His voice also sounded exactly like the child's. Kuro was a near perfect copy of the small boy. "It's good. We just need to fetch ourselves a bag." Kuro nodded, walking off to find himself a sac. The bandit could not believe his eyes. Whatever this creature was, he had never set eyes upon it before. "What the hell are you?"

"It doesn't matter. Get up. We're heading out now." Van reached down and gripped onto his collar, pulling him up off the floor. He couldn't stop the tremors in his body. The sheer terror had prevented him from doing so. "Okay! Okay! Please, just don't kill me!" Kuro'd return with the bag, setting it on the floor and stepping into it. "Ready to go!" He'd pull it up over him for the bandit to tie up and carry.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:30 pm

Shinji is shown with an iron grip on the leader's neck, pinning him down to the ground. Remi still incapacitated would fall to the ground and would look over to see Shinji with his short blade in hand ready to stab the man to death. "How.. how did he do that?" The bandits were confused and frightened. Anna had started to regain consciousness. Koji had been jumping for joy as she rose to see a sight that would haunt her innocent mind.

The leader was being choked and couldn't speak well. "Rot in hell you filthy bastard." The enraged Shinji would speak menacingly. He would then stab the leader in his side multiple times making him suffer excruciating pain. The other bandits would charge in at Shinji. He would then continue to stab the leader on the neck. It wouldn't end his life yet so the pain would continue. Remi had started to also regain herself. As the bandits started to close in more Anna would cast a binding spell that would target the bandits to immobilize them. "What's going on!? I.. I can't move!" One bandit had noticed Anna cast her magic. "It's that little girl!" They would all look in her direction. Shinji is done torturing this man. He finally takes his short sword and stabs the leader straight through the forehead. Remi had stared down to the ground from the death being so gruesome. "He.. he killed him... How the hell are we gonna explain this to Jol?" "We're so screwed."  The bandits had now mentioned a man named Jol. It would seem that this leader was a rather important member of this group. Biggs had swung his sword to individually to kill all but one of the bandits. "You should be worried about a lot more than some Jol guy." He would say. Biggs would stand behind the last bandit with an overwhelming pressure.

Last edited by Vante on Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:48 am; edited 3 times in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:14 am

Benkei watched as the planned came together smoothly and looked at kuro "Okay that is great " He looked at the bandit "Pick him up put him over your shoulder and get walking now!" He would look at van and grab some rope and shackles "We have to look the part if you know what i mean" He looked at the bandit "Once we get to the village before we go in you are going to tie us up and walk us in , if your boss ask where is the rest of your friends you tell him they are at this village making sure no witness get out and start talking got it!" He looked at van "You know your part right once we separate and you too kuro?" He looked at his friends and the girls then walked over to the child "What is your mother's name kid?, i want to be able to assure her of your safety and find her fast "
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:42 am

"Yes! Yes! Of course!!!" The bandit threw Kuro over his shoulders. Although he had increased in size, his weight remained the same. "Hey! Be gentle! I'm fragile!" The bandit had already been instilled with fear, so Kuro's bickering was already beginning to give him high anxiety. So much anxiety that Van happened to notice, "You keep acting like that and they'll never believe your act." If the bandit continued shaking, he'd most likely be questioned at the gates. "F-Forgive me! I'll calm myself.."

The bandit managed to gain control of himself. As for Van, he turned to Benkai, not really comfortable with the fact he was going to have to wear shackles. ".....Let's just get going already." He'd walk off with the bandit following behind him.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:10 am

There was a lone bandit now. With Biggs behind him and Remi and Anna regaining their strength, not to mention the enraged Shinji who had been standing over the leader's body.

The bandit would shriek. "So first things first. We got some questions for you." Biggs would say while the bandit is cowering. "Ah hehehe, you'll regret messing with us. Our leader Jol won't let this go." Biggs would sheath his broad sword. He would then proceed to punch the bandit in the gut. "Why did you come after us?" He says while the bandit was holding his stomach in pain dropping to the floor.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:12 pm

Benkei would get the child's mother name and other information needed "Do not worry little one everything will be okay but i must get going" He would look at the bandit and sigh "Relax he will not kill you just play the part and you will be okay just act like how you did coming in here basically a huge dick kay?" He would look at van and sigh "I know you want to just slash away at him but we need him" He would go to the bag kuro is in "How are you fragile! your basically a ghost !" He punched the bag a little for kuro to play the part of a helpless child "Nir i leave everything to you until we get back make sure nothing gets out of hand or your powers get out of wack either " Benkei clamped on his shackles on both wrist firmly "I know you hate this idea but i am thinking of the child....don't you have a family you care about or would be afraid to lose?" Benkei would wonder how van would connect to his question
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:03 pm

Before the child was a good distance away from Benkai, Van and the other two, he called out to Benkai. "Her name's Neesi!!! Please!! Make sure she is okay!!" Nir was already far out, so he wasn't able to hear Benkai exactly. It made the moment kind of awkward. The bandit remained calm and collected. If he was going to get out of this alive, he was going to have to play along well. "Okay, I understand! I will not fail you two!" If there was any chance he'd make it out alive, it all depended on Jol's ability to take these two out. But if these two were somehow able to overpower the many bandits that awaited him, he'd have to be on their side. At this point it was all a game. "....I'll act more than a dick, so I apologize for what I do in advance!"

Kuro was approached by Benkai, where he questioned him. "Oh, what do you know!? And don't call me ghost! That's not what I am!" He coughed twice before transitioning back to the child's voice. "Don't hurt me mister! I didn't mean to yell!" The bandit crackled a bit. He was able to keep himself from bursting out in laughter. "Sorry. Sorry. That thing is good." Van shook his head, turning to Benkai afterwards as he placed on his shackles. "Family?" His eyes slowly drifted downwards. There was a faint memory, like an image, of three figures. One appeared to be a sorceror draped in a fine garment, the other a young elf of great physical stature and then a young girl. "I.....No, I don't." His gaze returned to Benkai, as he grabbed his shackles and placed them on. "Lead the way.."

The bandit nodded and lead the two, carrying Kuro in the sack. "Alrighty. Let's go."
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:36 pm

Now that the situation at hand was resolved Remi, Anna and Koji had started to close in on the line bandit. He was afraid. He did not know whether he was going to live or not. Shinji had finally got a grip on his anger and started to walk toward the group.

"So. Why were you after us?" Biggs would ask. "I.. I uhh.. was just following our leaders directions!" The bandit would say panicking. "Alright, so what were his exact directions?" "Umm.. well you see uhh..." "ANSWER ME!" Biggs would now yell at the bandit as he was growing tired of his stalling. "Ahh I'm sorry, I'm sorry! We were ordered to just loot you guys. We didn't mean any harm." "Any harm?" Biggs would say astonished that the bandit would even try to sweet talk his way out. "ANY HARM!!" Shinji would run up to the bandit grabbing at his shirt collar aggressively. "YOU ATTACK US OUT OF NOWHERE! SHOOT MY FRIEND IN THE ARM! TOUCH ALL OVER REMI! AND YOU EXPECT US TO BELIVE YOU MEANT NO HARM!?" Shinji's voice has resonated throughout the forest. Biggs, Remi and Anna would show faces of indifference. The bandit is now cowering in fear, for he feels he will be killed by their hands. Just as the tension was at its high, from the forest where the leader had looked, just before Shinji had brought him down, a young girl had walked out. "Umm.. excuse me."

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:03 am

Benkei would walk along side van and the bandit holding kuro while thinking of the boys mother name "Neesi her name is neesi" He would walk beside van and look at him as they were both shackled "So what exactly is kuro? Like a ghost or goblin or something? Or like a puppet i am just curious " He would look at the bag as kuro would try to get comfertable "Good movement looks more believable like you are struggling to get free and run for your life " Benkei would laugh and then see smoke in the distance "Is that coming from the boys home village?" Benkei would ask the bandit as they walked forward "I hope the family and children are okay, What does your boss do with all these women and children? does he imprison them or rape and kill" Benkei would clench his fist as he thought of the possibilities this man was capable of
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:57 am

Van continued walking, choosing to remain silent a few seconds when asked about Kuro. He then turned to Benkai, "A detachment." The young man then turned to the sack that Kuro was carried in. Inside, the creature tossed and turned, "Like this? Does it look believable now?" As they continued walking through the forest, they could see some smoke in the distance. "Uh-oh, looks like there's a wildfire! Looks like it's across the Buntun river. We should steer clear! The village isn't too far from where we are." The bandit lowered his head after Benkai's question. He knew that he'd have to choose his words wisely. "Well monk, we're bandits. Not all of us are savages. But for those who are, they do in fact rape the women and even the children. Some of them....kill for fun." He turned his head back to Benkai, "I take no part in that. I only participate in killing the men and raiding their homes."

Van's face was emotionless. He couldn't understand how humans can be so evil. It just angered him. Especially when he thought about the young maiden in his earlier years. "Benkai, I cannot promise you that I will not kill any of the bandits I encounter." Nightfall was beginning to creep up on the land. One could say that it foreshadowed the darkness that Van would bring to the small village, mainly the bandits. Justice was nigh.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:17 am

The sky had begun to grow darker much like the before actions. But just then a small glimmer of light had emerged. The group would turn towards the little girl who had emerged from the forest. They would wear a shocked expression over their before angered faces towards the bandits.

"Huh? A little girl?" Remi questioned. Anna would gaze upon the girl. "Umm.. excuse me. Can you please help me?" The little girl would ask. Shinji and Biggs would look at each other then back to the girl as Remi would be the one to walk up to her. "I swear if she's one of you guys, I'll kill you right on the spot." Shinji would say quietly so that only the bandit and Biggs could hear him. "Hey.. Where did you come from?" Remi asks. "Please miss you have to help me! My village! I'm from a village not too far from here and those people came." The little girl points at the lone bandit. "They attacked and hurt everyone. Mama... they even hurt mama too." She is now starting to sob as she spoke. Remi couldn't resist and would take the little girl in her arms. "It's ok, it's ok. There, there. Can you show us where your village is? We will take out those bad guys for you and save your mom!" Remi says earnestly to reassure the little girl everything will be ok. Anna and Koji would come over to the girl. "It's a promise." Anna would say to the girl.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:28 pm

Benkei would become confuse as van had only said kuro was a detachment "What does that exactly mean like he is apart of you or something?" They would continue to walk as night had crept on to them and the bandit had spoken "Did you say even the children get touched in such a vile manner!" Benkei would become angry but would relax as the bandit had addmited he took no part or enjoyment of that spectacle "I thank you for not taking part of that but you still kill and raid families home for that your sins will not be forgiven and haunt you for days" He would look at van as he told benkei that he might not be able to control himself around the vile bandits "I understand your angry my friend i too wish to bring swift justice upon these monsters and cowards but i am not a judge and jury these men will be rightfully dam by the justice system" Benkei would speak these words but not fully believe them as he knows the world we live in today is not kind and just to all "I see the village we are drawing close so everyone get read and you kuro play your part right" He looked at the bandit "Do not cross me or van remember that "
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:51 am

"You ask too many questions." Van didn't want to answer Benkai at the moment. Now wasn't the time to explain what Kuro was, and where he originated from. For now, he was focused on the bandits residing in a village that didn't belong to them. The bandit continued to lead them on the path. While Van chose silence throughout the remainder of the trip, the bandit conversed. "I know how you feel monk man. Truth is, I am of low ranking in our group. I have no power. If I were to speak against their perversions, I'd be killed." He then turned his head back towards Benkai, "You must understand that I must kill to survive. As cruel as it sounds, the weak so happen to be the villagers that reside there." 

He looked forward, now able to see the wooden gates to the village. "I promise I'll play my part. Let's do this." They approached the massive gates. At the top, there were torches and two bandits serving as guards. "Hooooo, is that Tun!? Open the gates!" Said one of the guards on watch. The large wooden doors slowly opened before the group. Nine bandits, who were heavily armed, walked out of the villae. Leading them was a short bald man with a scar on his head. "Tun! I see you've made it back in one piece! Did you find the little brat?" Tun nodded, slightly raising the sack to show the bald man. "Please!! Please let me out!!! Mama!!" Kuro began crying like a child in fear. The bandits all laughed at the sound of his cries. It was pathetic. "Silence boy!! Before we kill your little whore of a mother!!" The man then caught sight of Benkai and Van. "And who are these two?" 

Tun turned back to both Benkai and Van, "Well, they were warriors that tried to intervene when the others and I found the little shit. We had to beat them down and bring them in? They stayed back with the others. These two had friends. One of them's a pretty young girl. You'd like her." The scarred man grinned, licking his lips. "Young eh? I'll send some men to go fetch her. Well done Tun, Jol will be pleased." Van's head had been lowered the entire time. His white hair hung over his face. He slowly raised his head, glaring the bald man dead in his face. "You scum. You disgust me." Tun's facial expression changed. He was surprised to hear Van say such a thing. There was a possibility it'd jeopardize the mission. The bald man's eyes widened. "What the fuck did you say?" He slowly walked over to Van. "You heard me well." The bandit leader chuckled to himself, his men also joining in, before smacking Van with the back of his hand. "Take him to the RED ROOM!" Two bandits walked over to Van's side, grabbing him and taking him away. "And Tun, why the fuck would you leave their weapons on them?" He turned to the two bandits escorting Van. "Make sure you take his weapons! I'll be there in a few minutes. The rest of you, bring the child and this monk to the hostage house. Take the boy out of the bag...." The six other bandits walked over to Tun, one reaching for the bag. Tun quickly had to improvise. If Kuro was taken out in his current form, their whole plan would be blown out of the water! "Torlor! Don't you think we should punish the little shit? Leave him in the sack so that he doesn't know what's coming. He'll be afraid the entire time." Kuro added some dramatic effect by raising his volume and the tone of his crying. "No please!!!" 

The two bandits and Van had reached a small wooden house. There was a foul stench coming from the inside. "What do you think Torlor will do? Cut his dick off?" The other bandit shook his head, "Worse! I think he's going to sodomize him with that spiked club he has. Should have never opened your mouth you fool!" He opened the door, revealing a blood stained room. There were some decaying bodies and skeletons scattered around the room, mutilated bodies chained to the walls and flies all over. One of the bandits removed Van's weapons, tossing the shortblade but examining his sword. "Nice! I think I might keep this. Hehe!" Van turned to him, "What value does a weapon hold to the dead?" The bandit turned to him, "What did you say?" Before he could even react, Van darted towards him, jumping over him and wrapping the chains to his shackles around his neck. As he caught his neck, he turned and pulled down while he landed, snapping the bandit's neck. "What the fuck!?" The other unsheathed his sword, attacking Van with a slash. The young man stepped back, keeping his hands out and spread apart so that the sword slashed down on the chain, breaking it. "How the fuck did Tun capture you!?" He'd follow up with a hand thrust straight to the man's chest. Like a blade, his hand penetrated the bandit's clothing and flesh. Van stared him down emotionlessly as he dropped to his knees, blood seeping from the corners of his mouth. He removed his hand afterwards, which was covered in blood, walking over to his weapons. "Time for some fun."
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:53 pm

While benkei was held against his will along with the child benkei would watch the bandits "So gentleman mind telling me what is the red room?" He would snicker to himself and look at the bandits "By the way where do you keep you beautiful maiden's so i may be placed in their cell and ease their minds" He looked at the bag with kuro in it "Do not lay another finger on that child or any of these people here or you will be sorry i promise you that " He would close his eyes and turn his head facing the direction that van had been taken. He would smile and think "Well i see that van has began the plan a little to early but it will do " Benkei would walk till he reached small house with people screaming and children crying
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:47 pm

The men shoved Benkai. "The red room's where we take the fucking talkers. Where Torlor tortures anyone who speaks against us in the most gruesome way!" They continued walking with Benkai, heading in the direction of a large wooden house. "We keep the beautiful ones in here! Unless Jol takes interest, then they're pulled out." They opened the door, revealing a massive crowd of people. Men, women and children all weeping. "Stay your ass in here!" They'd then toss the bag with Kuro on the floor. "Ow! Please! Please help me!" 

Meanwhile, Van exited the Red Room. He scanned the area, placing on his hood as if this were a stealth operation. "Kuro, are you and Benkai with the hostages?" There was some sort of link established between the two. Unfortunately, Van couldn't see what Kuro saw because of the darkness in the bag. "Yeah, we are." Van smirked, "Good. Let Benkai know, if any of the bandits try to enter the house and harm anyone, take them out. I'm going to begin taking them out." Van began walking through the shadows, every single Bandit he encountered, he delivered a stealth kill. He either slit their neck, or stabbed them from behind. "So Benkai, anyone who comes in and tries to harm us, you have to take them out. Van's exterminating."
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:14 pm

We continue this pledge to relieve the village of the bandits with Shinji and the others redirecting their attention to the bandit. He had attempted to sneak of and that's when Shinji would quickly rush over in front of him and grabbing the back of the bandit's head and slamming his face into the ground. "And where do you think you're going?" Shinji would say with rage. "Imffh fhawwy !! Pmeease ret bee ghho !!" "Huh?? I can't quiet hear you" the bandit had tried to make out the words "I'm sorry, please let me go" but, because Shinji had his face to the ground, his words were muffled.

Remi, Biggs, Anna, Koji and now the little girl walk up to Shinji and the bandit. "So what are we gonna do with this guy?" Remi would ask. "I'm not quiet sure honestly. He did try to kill us." Biggs would mention. "We're gonna let him go." Shinji says. "Whaaat!?" Remi and Biggs would say simultaneously. The bandit would look shocked yet happy that his life would be sparred. "Thank you thank you so much! You will never see me again I promise." They bandit would say overjoyed. At this point he was no longer held down by Shinji and would bow down to him. "Wait!" The bandit had attempted to run off but was stopped by Shinji. The rest of the group was also confused. "Before you go I'm gonna need to talk to you first over there." Shinji would point to the forest. "You guys go on ahead of me and I'll catch up." Shinji would look at the group with a blank face. Remi and Biggs knew what was about to happen. "Hey umm uhh..." Remi would pause as she is looking at the little girl signaling that they did not yet know her name. "Ohh! I'm sorry. I forgot to introduce myself." The little girl would bow I'm embarrassment. "It's Akita." "Hey! I'm Biggs!" "Shinji." "I'm.. I'm Anna and this is Koji." "Well Akita, which way do we go? And it's Remi by the way." Akita would let off a smile in meeting her new acquaintances and point in the direction of her village. "This way guys." The group would gather their supplies while Shinji walked off with the bandit.

Now that Shinji and the bandit were alone, the scenery got intense. "First off I want you to know something." Shinji got serious and the bandit had gulped in fear of what would happen. "I'm not in the best of moods if you couldn't tell. Our group is missing our leader and I'm acting as our groups leader now. We've been separated before but this time is definitely the worst. At this point I don't know if we'll be able to get our friend back. I've been holding it in for a long time but I'm scared that I might have to kill my best friend." Shinji is staring at the bandit earnestly. He was letting out his emotions to the bandit. "Those guys you group of bandits tried to kill are my best friends and sole survivors of our village. I don't know what I'd do if I lost any of them. I have to get stronger in order to protect them and to avenge our village." The bandit had a cold sweat going on. In an instant Shinji appeared behind the bandit with his short sword unsheathed jabbing him in the back. "The only reason I didn't kill you earlier was because that little girl didn't need to see this." The bandit had been coughing hard as Shinji impaled him inevitably falling to the ground following his death.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:54 am; edited 3 times in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:53 pm

Benkei would watched as the women and children plead for their lives "These are not the way to treat these innocent people you savages!" Benkei is thrown to the ground of the cell with kuro in the bag. He watched as kuro screamed as a child begging not to be hurt "Hmm kuro their gone so you ready to get down to bussiness?" Kuro would then explain that van is proceeding with the plan and eliminating the bandits as well as as attack anyone who comes to harm them "He is going to go over board and kill them isn't he kuro?" He would wiggle his cuffs and stand up asking all around "Does anyone know a woman named neesi here? i have a message for her" He would look at kuro "Hey do some recon kuro but stay cloaked and report back here please"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:25 pm

J
    The villagers, that were stored in the house, flocked to Benkai. Since he was a monk, they looked to him. "Please save us monk!" There were cries from all over the room. Kuro'd rip through the bag after explaining the plan. It alarmed the villagers, causing some panic. "What is that thing!?" One woman cried out. The sprite morphed back into his original form. "What's up with you people? We're here to help! Jeez. You humans will never change." He hovered over to Benkai, "Benkai, it's night. I'm practically invisible in the darkness. I'll gather as much intel as I can. Later!" Kuro quickly hovered out of a small window near the ceiling, escaping the house. He ascended high above the village, getting a bird's eye view. "Hm. I see you Van!"

The telepathic link was once again established between the two. Van continued to take out the guards along the perimeter of the wall. He reached the last one, cutting his throat wide open. "That was the last one Kuro. There shouldn't be any guards at the gate posts. I took a few out near the small house with the large Rastgan flag draped over." Kuro grinned, "Well done. Anyone specific I'm looking for?" Van also grinned under his hood. There was indeed one man that Van wanted to deal with before taking out the leader. "A bald man with a scar on his head. Do you see him? His name is Torlor. Last time I recall, he was wanted for 20,000 Stals." Kuro's mouth widened! He quickly surveyed the area, spotting the bald bandit heading into a rather large house. "See him?" Van nodded, "Yes. I'm on my way there now." Van suddenly jumped from the post he was on, landing on the roof of a small house. He leapt from roof to roof, heading towards the large house. "Kuro, exterminate the bandits. Leave no one alive." Kuro began descending to the village, "Benkai said try not to harm-" The bounty hunter suddenly interrupted Kuro, "Just do it! They don't deserve to live." Kuro had no choice. 

As soon as he entered back into the village, he moved through the darkness in the form of a dark needle. Any bandit encountered was swiftly killed as Kuro pierced their necks. During this time, Van reached the large house. He jumped off one roof and landed behind Torlor as he was beginning to walk into the main base of operations for the Rastgan. "What the hell?" He turned his head. "Forget about me already?"

Back in the hostage home, a lone weakened voice called out from the crowd. "I--I am Neesi!" A woman, who appeared as if she were beaten to a bloody pulp, emerged from the villagers. Her dress was ripped, as if she had been raped. "I-I'm Neesi.." She slowly walked over to Benkai, beginning to sob. "My children...My children..." Once she reached Benkai, she dropped to her knees. 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 am