Tale of Fantasia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the kingdom of Galatia is attacked, and its Oracle is kidnapped, a group of warriors band together to restore order to the kingdom!

Dance in the Fire

Van
    Van
    Admin

Dance in the Fire Empty Dance in the Fire

Post by Van Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:05 pm

The fire was burning with an intensity. At the moment, the airships were huddled around the palace and the Holy Council. About three of them could be made out through the smoke. But that wasn't of main importance at the moment. There was a standoff; Van, and this armored attacker. Kuro, who floated at Van's head level, scoffed at Kroll. "Two questions, how long did it take you to make that suit? And can we take it once we're done with you?" The orb of darkness grinned ominously. Van stood there silent, his shortblade held in a back-handed style.

"So, you're from the Duran empire? I've heard of it. They say your kingdom is run by a dirty snake. One that deserves to be crushed. They also say that you're technologically advanced..." Van woul observe Kroll's suit, from head down. "I can see that." Kuro'd turn towards Van, "I'm telling ya Van! We've got to take his suit once we kill him! Metal like that looks like it'd sell for a load! Then I can get unlimited mir!!! Mwuhaha!!! I'll be unstoppable!"

The bounty hunter would gently slap Kuro out of his face, sending him twirling through the air. "Dammit!"

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:35 am