Tale of Fantasia

When the kingdom of Galatia is attacked, and its Oracle is kidnapped, a group of warriors band together to restore order to the kingdom!

The Hunter and The Hunted.

Vante

Re: The Hunter and The Hunted.

Post by Vante on Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:07 am

Remi, Biggs, Anna, Koji and Akita had already started walking on their way to the village. The formation had Anna, Koji and Akita in the front while Biggs and Remi where in the back.

"What's your village like?" Anna would ask Akita. As they were walking Anna didn't realize but her comment was insensitive to the situation. There was an awkward silence. "Oh! No I'm.. I'm sorry. I I didn't mean that. I-" Anna was flustered and covered her mouth. She just realized it didn't seem appropriate to talk about Akita's village since it was being overrun by bandits. Akita cuts in to stop Anna from talking. "No no it's ok. Actually my village is called Poshiell. It was named after the rare Posh flower that grows in this area. There are 3 types of Posh flowers all rare. The ones that grow in my village are the yellow kind. They're quite beautiful." "Wow! I've never seen a Posh flower before. That would be great if we could see one." Anna would respond to Akita while Remi and Biggs looked on to them. "Yeah I wish we could've met at a different time. I could've shown you were they grow." Akita would say. There was an awkward silence that followed. Remi and Biggs would have their own conversation as well. "Hey Biggs." "Yeah?" "What do you think Shinji meant when he said he wanted to have a talk with that bandit?" "Unfortunately, we live in a world where we can't trust the word of people. We have to live for ourselves as well as for the people that back in Ovale. Shinji is most likely doing what he has to in order to protect us all." "Yeah... I didn't want to think about it but with the path we chose, it can't be avoided." It was a slight depressing talk for the two as they continued to walk through the forest.

Moments later, Shinji had finally caught up to the group. "Hey guys I'm back." Remi would get startled as she didn't expect Shinji to creep up on them. "You jerk, a little warning would be nice! I almost had a heart attack." She would say. "Hahahaha! Welcome back man!" Biggs would laugh. "Hey Shinji?" "Yeah what's up Anna?" "What did you and that bandit talk about?" There was a pause. Shinji would smile at her. "I asked him about the other bandits. Apparently there's a lot of them left." Remi and Biggs would just look as they knew Shinji didn't tell the whole truth. "Aww there's a lot more?" Anna looked distressed. Akita would follow her. "Oh no but we can handle it!" Anna would again reassure her.

Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori on Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:38 pm

Benkei would nod as kuro left to do some recon and eased the people "We are here to save you all that little guy is a comrade of mine so do not worry" He would look to the peoples plea and then hear a faint voice calling saying that she was indeed the woman neesi but she was badly hurt , bloody and her clothed were ripped indicating she was raped "My dear god!" He held her close as she fell to her knees and comforted her as she had began crying for her children "Do not worry your son came to me for help and is in safe hands i promise you that " He would look around "Where are your other little one's?" Benkei would lay her down and tend to her wounds the best he could with his energy he was admitting from his hands to her bruised area's
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van on Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:37 pm

Torlor was shocked to see Van. How could he have escaped the Red Room. It was nearly impossible to do so. "This cannot be. Quick! Give me a fucking sword!" He called out to the two men beside him. One of them nervously reached for the hilt of his blade, only to be met by Van. Again, he showed off his speed, grabbing a hold of the man's arm and keeping the sword in its sheathe. The bounty hunter would wave his finger, "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk." He then unsheathed his shortblade, slashing the man's throat. Torlor attempted to attack him during this and was met with a kick to his chest. The bandit was sent straight into the other man, where they'd both slide across the dirt. "Fuck! How did Tun capture you!?" 

Van ignored the man's question, deciding to rather deliver justice. He jumped over the two, coming down with his shortblade and stabbing through both of them. "GAAAAHHH!!!!" The metal penetrated both of their chests simultaneously, due to their positioning. "Farewell." He removed the blade and proceeded to enter the large house, where Jol was stationed. Inside, there were bandits drinking and touching naked women, villagers. They were slapping some up and even raping them over the tables. Jol just sat there and watched, with Tun in the corner of the room with a lowered head. Once Van entered the room they all turned in his direction. "Who the fuck is this?" Said Jol. 
    Vante

Post by Vante on Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:54 pm

Shinji's group had continued on their path until they had finally reached the Buntun River. There they had finally reached the bridge in order to cross over to the other side. Since it was getting darker the path wasn't as clear and the group would sometimes stumble. "From here we should be getting to Poshielle in about 30 minutes." Akita would say. The group would nod as they followed on.

As the events of Benkei, Van and Kuro go on in the village we turn back time to a few days ago when Virgil had left Galatia. The dark whirlwind he escaped in had descended down miles away from Galatia. "Hmm. They had some pretty interesting prey this time around.... Even still, I need to be complete." He would then walk off in the distance.

Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori on Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:37 pm

Benkei would rub the mother's head and comforted her sooo "Do not worry i will find your other children i swear" He would put her down and ask the other women to help take care of her while he "Stepped out " for a moment . He would break his shackles and free his wrist "If you excuse me ladies i will be right back " He would open the door of the house and confront the two guards outside "Hello gentlemen can you please direct me to the location of your boss i would like to chat with him" They would glare at him with shock and attack him from both sides. He would grab both their wrist as they came at him and glared into their eyes "I will ask one more time......WHERE IS YOUR BOTH!!!" they would grit their teeth and spit at benkei "WE AINT TELLING YOU SHIIII....." As they spoke kuro had appeared before benkei covered in blood "Kuro what have you've done"
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van on Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:54 pm

Kuro hovered before Benkai, blood seeping down his dark form like sap from a tree. The sight disturbed Benkai greatly. "Well, you see....Van told me to kill any bandit in my path! That's exactly what I did! If you want to speak to him, he's in the largest house in this village. It's right over there!" A black tendril grew from his orb-like body, as if it were a hand, and pointed to the house. "Over there! Better be quick, because he's about to get into it with the boss." 

Meanwhile, back in the house, Van stepped closer to the man known as Jol. Every single bandit in the room immediately stopped what they were doing and reached for their weapons, "The fuck do you think you're doing!?" Van didn't pay one single bandit member any mind. Instead, he raised his hand. A grayish energy was created at the base of his palm, firing out small projectiles of Twilight magic. Each projectile shot a bandit straight in the forehead. In a matter of seconds, the bodies collapsed. Tun and Jol, however, were spared. The women in the room cried out in fear, "Leave the house, now." They immediately rushed through the door, grabbing any kind of clothe to cover themselves. Tun was beginning to leave, but he was stopped by Van. "Where are you going?" The bandit began visibly shaking, "I-I-I thought I was safe! I helped you out!" Jol suddenly turned to Tun, enraged. "What the fuck!? You traitor!!!! I'll fucking kill you myself!" The leader of the bandits rushed for his sword, only to be intercepted by Van. A slash with his shortblade instantly cut his arm clean off! "AGHHHH!!!!!!!" Jol would collapse and hold his bloodied shoulder in pain. "FUCK! FUUCK!!!!!" 
    Vante

Post by Vante on Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:29 pm

Virgil had stumbled upon a village. He was growing hungry. It seemed like a busy little village that. The people were rustling around, the children were playing. It would appear as if the town was having some kind of festival with all the decorations, food stands and more lying around. Virgil with his tattered clothes had been walking up and down the streets only to have people stare and question what a person like him was doing there. He was finally met by a young boy separated from the large group of people in the village.

"Hey mister, why are your clothes soo dirty?" The boy asks as he looked innocent and confused. Virgil would just stare at the boy. He would let off a smile then, would open his mouth wide to reveal his fangs.

Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori on Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:01 pm

Benkei would drop them men and look at kuro as he pointed out the location of van and the bandit leader "You two did what now!" He would look at kuro and then the men "Kuro restrain these men , And DO NOT KILL THEM! i need answers from them if their leader is not alive by the time i get their" Benkei would rush off to the house where jol and van were located. Benkei could see woman running out of the house half naked bruised and covered in rags "What are you running from and screaming about ladies" He would approach the house and hear screams of terror and agony. Benkei would run into the house and soon he would discover bodies upon bodies of bandits all dead on the ground with all head shots "Van you did not have to go this far" He would see jol on the ground without a arm and crying out in pain "Van do not take this mans life leave this up to the villagers! please My friend!" He would approach van slowly "I know these men do not deserve to live or even breath the same air as us for what they have done is inexcusable but please van reconsider " He would stand in front of jol blocking vans path
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van on Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:08 am

Kuro's orders were clear as day! All of the men that were rendered unconscious by Benkai, were suddenly grouped together by an elongated Kuro. He wrapped around them, binding them together. "Just be lucky that Van didn't cross paths with you! This Benkai has mercy on his foes." The villagers watched in astonishment, unable to fathom what exactly Kuro was. 

Back in the main house, Van was approached by Benkai. The monk urged him to reconsider, and allow the villagers to have their rightful justice. As much as he wanted to end the man's life, he thought about it. Benkai was right. Jol's life wasn't his to take. After all of the horrible acts against the villagers, they rightfully deserved that chance to judge Jol and punish him. "....." He sighed, wiping the blood from his shortblade and sheathing it. "I leave this to you then, Benkai." Van turned himself around, walking out of the large house and in the direction of the hostages. 

The young man reached the doors and pushed them open, "You're all free to go. There aren't anymore threats left in this village. Kuro, let's go." With a smile, the dark fiend released his hold on the unconscious men. Some of the male villagers rose and immediately grabbed the unconscious bandits, taking them prisoner. "You bastards are never going to see the light of day again!" There were many thank yous as Van walked off with Kuro, heading back to Benkai's location. "Wow, so you actually listened to Benkai this time. I'm surprised." Van gave Kuro a look before closing his eyes. Something was beginning to change in the man. 
    Vante

Post by Vante on Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:04 am

"Aww man how far are we from the village?" Shinji would compalin. "Will you stop complaining already?" Remi would say. "Can't help it, it feels so long." Shinji would say. "It isn't much further now. We just have to cross over that hill and from the top we can see Poshielle." Akita would respond.

Their objective is within their reach. Just over the hill the would face off with the remaining bandits they had encountered. Little do they know they were about to walk in on a gruesome sight.

Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori on Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:22 pm

Benkei would look around and then looked back at van. He would put his weapon away and clean the blood off of it walking away to assure the villagers to be at ease "Thank you van......now you on the other hand" He would look at jol and wrap his blood arm up "You are going to tell me where the children of neesi are and then you will pay for your crimes" he would stand him up and walk him out the house as the men of the village were set free and began round up the dead bodies of the bandits as well as the unconscious ones. One of the men approached van thanking him for killing these animals for what they did to his wife. Benkei would glance over and sigh "This is not the way but at least these people were safe " Benkei would grab a torch burning the wound on jol arm to stop the bleeding cauterizing it. Jol would scream in pain and glare at benkei with evil attentions "WELL THIS WOULD OF NOT HAPPENED IF YOU HAD JUST LEFT THESE PEOPLE ALONE" Benkei would pick him up by his neck "Where are the children!!!"
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van on Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:41 pm

The moon's light illuminated the entire village. Everyone was crowded at the center of the village, in front of the large house,  which apparently belonged to the village leader. Van stood by Benkai's side as he held Jol up by his throat. Kuro was hovering above Van's shoulder, as usually does. "Just snap the bastard's neck already! Just kidding! Or am I?" The villagers were causing quite the commotion. Anyone approaching the village would be able to hear the noise they created. Most of them were furious, tossing items at Jol and threatening his life. The bandit leader, who had been drooling from the pain, looked Benkai dead in his face. "....You saw one of her kids in that other village. The boy.....But the girl....Hehe....My men probably found her already." 

Neesi heard this and dropped to her knees, beginning to cry. The thought of Akita losing her life to these savages devastated her. "Oh no! Please no!!" This only angered the villagers even more. Tun was even being targetted. They continued to toss items and him, some even pushed him. "Wait! I helped these two out! Please!" From the crowd stepped a rather well built man, his eye bandaged and his left arm lost, from the elbow down. "Enough! Why are we attacking this bandit!? He helped these two rid our precious village of these monsters. The man deserves to be left alone. As for Jol..." He turned to the leader, who was still being held by Benkai. "We shall execute him! I thank you for what you all have done for us, but you can leave him to us!" 

Van walked over to Benkai, touching his shoulder. "Let's go. We've wasted enough time here." He then turned around and walked off to the village gates. Neesi, however, was still crying her eyes out. "What of my babies!? My son!! My daughter!!!" 
    Vante

Post by Vante on Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:31 pm

Shinji's group had finally made it to the top. As they prepared to set their sights onto the village, indeed it was a sight. "Ahhh finally at the top!" Shinji would say exhausted from walking up this steep hill. "Now then-" he would pause. The sight he saw was not what he had imagined. Shinji being ahead of the group got to the top first and his silence lead the rest of the group confused. "Shinji what's wrong?" Remi would ask. There was only silence. "Hey man you al-" Biggs had made it to the top with the rest of group only to gaze upon what Shinji saw.

They could see smoke coming from the village as well as its ruined appearance. Houses where destroyed and villagers were running amok. You could easily tell something was going based off the loud noises heard from the village. "Akita had dropped to her knees. "My.. my village.. its.. destroyed. Mama.. Akito.. mama.. Akito.." Akita is now broken. She can't comprehend why this is happening and is lost. With this sight she could only think of the worst possible situation. Anna would attempt to comfort her by holding her tight. Koji would run around to stare her in the face with a sympathetic expression. "Those bastards are gonna pay." Remi would say. "Damn straight they are!" Shinji added. Alothough Shinji wasn't fully healed yet, the adrenaline he had in him kept him going as he would rush down the hill to the village with Remi behind him. Biggs was just about to rush with them but realized that Anna, Akita and Koji would be left behind. Before he go too far he would stop running down hill to turn and look at the girls.

Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori on Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:47 pm

Benkei would calm down the villagers and would listen to what jol had said "You what you bastard! you have better hope that little girl is okay and alive or else van over here will even you out and cut the other arm off!" he would toss the man to the center of the villagers and walk to the leader "I would ask if you would pardon tun, i know he has done terrible things but i know he wants to repent for his crimes...if you have to lock him up then do it but be sure he will do what is right for these people" Van would tell benkei that they need to leave and have done enough for this village "Van we will be leaving but we are taking neesi with us so she can see her son is safe and help her look for her daughter, we owe her that much don't you think ?"
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van on Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:01 pm

The villagers grabbed Jol, pressing his head against the soil. The leader of the village did not partake in the violence, but be didn't stop it. He turned to Benkai and then to Tun, who was being held by two men. "If what this monk says is true, we shall not harm this bandit. Release him. For the crimes you have done, you shall aid us in the repair of our village. Every single home that was destroyed by your former associates, shall be fixed by your hands." Tun lowered his head, nodding, "Understood! I shall not fail you!" The leader then returned to Jol, "Bring him to our prison!" The villagers pressing his face into the ground lifted him up and dragged him off. 

"Thank you again monk. I would thank your friend, but he's already walked off. Take Neesi-" Neesi suddenly stood up, "No! I stay here! I have the feeling my children are safe!! A mother's connection with her children can never be doubted! I know they are safe and close!" She looked up to the sky, closing her eyes. Tears continued to stroll down her cheeks. Van, who stopped in tracks to the gate, turned around. "She'll be fine." Van turned back, returning to the village gates. "C'moooooon Benkai!" 

The leader of the villagers smiled, turning to Benkai. "We thank you again monk! Thank your friend for us! I know he seems like he hates life, but I know there is some good in him! May the gods shine their light on you both!" 
    Vante

Post by Vante on Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:14 pm

The first group of Remi and Shinji had finally reached the village. They had finally set their eyes on the inside the village of Poshielle. "What!? What the hell is this!?" Shinji would say as he scanned the destroyed village. He could see bodies on bodies, run down shops/stands, destroyed homes, etc. "Look! Over there!" Remi would point to the group of villagers towards the middle of the town. They would rush over towards them. They could clearly see that the bandits they were after had already been defeated. "Hey. Are you guys villagers of Poshielle?" She would ask.

Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori on Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:14 pm

Benkei would look at the villagers and tun "Do good work my friend and protect these people" He would look at neesi as she decided to stay in her village and wait for her children "I will return your son as soon as possible so do not worry my dear " The village leader would give benkei words of wisdom as to how van has some goodness in him and he deeply cares "I know he has some sort of darkness in his heart but i pray whatever it may be will leave" Van would call out for benkei to hurry up and benkei would soon follow "Easy my friend i am coming" He would walk towards van and then look back at jol "You will get what you deserve from these people but you deserve much more then the mercy they are giving you " Benkei would grab his staff and look at kuro "Good work little demon, i am begging to like you and your shape shifting abilities" He would walk along side van and kuro "Do you think his men are back at the other village waiting or you think nir took care of them swiftly? " He would put his head high and then sigh "Van i want to thank you for hearing me out at the last moment, i agree that all those men did deserve to die but i want to reduce as much blood shed as possible" He would go on to explain to van how he sympathized with his actions and did not fully disagree with him but in life their is always another way of doing things without killing "You saved those poor peoples lives van you should be proud of that, you are a hero to them"
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van on Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:29 pm

The leader of the village saluted Benkai as he ran off. All of the villagers were busy celebrating and praising the gods for this victory. The crowd was so huge that Shinji and Remi wouldn't be able to see Van and Benkai running off. One of the villagers turned around to see Remi, "Huh? Us? Yes, we are the villagers of Poshielle! Today we have won our village back from the Rastgan!!" Children were running around, no longer fearing the consequences of doing so under Jol's hold. Everyone was filled with a happiness that could not be explained in words. "Are you outsiders??? If so, forgive us for not giving a suitable welcoming. We'll have our once beautiful village back in no time!"

Meanwhile, Van and Benkai were walking through the gates. Benkai explained that there was always a better way of handling things. "You're right. But when you do it my way, they don't come back." Kuro chuckled, "That's true! And I knew you'd like my shapeshifting ability! Haha!" But then Benkai mentioned how Van was a hero to these people. Something that he wasn't too familiar with. He remembered the time he was told stories of the heroes of Galea. Never did he consider himself to be one. Van just simply stared blankly before returning to his senses, "I should have charged them." He closed his eyes, giving off his signature cool and quiet type look. "And I don't think Nir and them were visited by any Rastgan. They had no reason to go to that village."
    Vante

Post by Vante on Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:44 pm

"Wait wait wait a second!" Shinji would stop the man from talking. "Those bandits were called, Rastagan? And you guys just beat them by yourselves?" Shinji was confused he did not know what was going on. "We were actually requested from a villager from here to help liberate the bandits from here." Remi added.

Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori on Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:45 pm

Benkei looked at van as he took in the face that he was a hero and then shrugged it off "Ah i saw a smile on your face just not do not try to hide it my friend come on where is that smile " Benkei would poke fun of van at his most vulnerable but then heard van comments about how life has other ways but his way makes it so they do not come back "Yes i know but it leaves scars on the human mind and body those can never be wiped away so easy my friend " Benkei would also hear van mention how he should of charged the villagers for his services "Oh please you would of helped them even if they did not offer you money, i can see how you can not turn a helping hand down" As they spoke they could almost see the other village in the distance "We are almost their my friends not far now " Van would mention how the bandits had no reason to approach the village where nir and the others had been "I guess you are right about that" He would look at kuro "Hey little monster think you can turn into me and do a impression of my greatness hahaha" Benkei would laugh and point at kuro " I can do van quite easy without morphing" Benkei would put on a emotionless face and scowl on "My names van now give me money or i am out of this bitch" Benkei would laugh once more
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van on Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:01 pm

The villager nodded, but was suddenly shoved aside by a large man. "Yes! We did defeat these pathetic bandits!" He noticed Remi and decided to lie, hoping to gain her attention and interest. "It was mainly me! They didn't even stand a chance! Now I'm just looking for a woman to appreciate what I've done!" The villager who was shoved aside gathered his balance and returned to the other's side. "You liar! You're just trying to attract this young lady here! Don't believe him! We did not do a thing! Everyone was trapped inside that large house there!" He pointed to the rather large complex that held the hostages. "We were helped by a monk and a white haired warrior! It was so weird! The monk was healing every one of us and when we were freed, there was not one single bandit alive! Well, excluding their leader and a defector." He then realized that they were pointed in Poshielle's direction by a fellow villager. "And who was this villager may I ask???"

Back on the trail, Van held his cold and quiet persona. Benkai's taunts and impersonations weren't going to break it. "You may be right. They do indeed leave scars on the minds and bodies of humans.." Van continued to walk, with Kuro hovering to Benkai. "I'm not turning into you!!" It wasn't until Benkai impersonated Van that Kuro transformed into Benkai. "I'm Benkai! I'm a monk who marries fat piggy ladies! My babes!" Van suddenly stopped on his path, looking up at the moon. "Benkai....There's a reason why I am never scarred." He reached for his bandages, pulling them off and turning to Benkai. The young man revealed his right eye, which was a glowing yellow with a split pupil. It wasn't human looking at all. "Oooooh man." Van gave an ominous smirk, "I may have a human body, but my mind isn't of this world." 
    Vante

Post by Vante on Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:28 pm

Just as Remi and Shinji were asking how the villagers liberated themselves, a larger decently built man came looking to attract Remi's eye. He lied saying he was the reason for they Rastagan's defeat. Remi was bumbarbed by this man showing him an agonized face. Shinji was annoyed at this man acting so arrogant in front of Remi. "You-" before Shinji could even begin his sentence the previous villager had claimed him to be lying stating two men, a monk and a white haired man had saved their village. "A monk and a white haired warrior?" Remi would ponder. "Hey that kinda sounds like those two guys from back in Galatia." Shinji would say to Remi. The village man would continue on to ask them who was the villager that had requested their help. "Oh yes. It was a young girl name Akita." Remi would say.

Back with Biggs, Anna, Akita and Koji, they had finally entered the village. Akita at the front of the group she couldn't believe her eyes. "My my village..." Her once beautiful village was no longer glistening. It didn't shine. It was not lively. It was ruined. Anna would just look on as she could feel the same pain as Akita. They continued to walk around seeing the dead bodies of villagers and Rasgatan bandits alike. Akita finally broke down in tears dropping to her knees, crying. Biggs and Anna would just watch as they could say nothing. Not long after Anna would walk over to Akita, crouch down to embrace her tightly. "I know how you must feel but, It will be alright." She says. Akita would start to get angry. "It'll be alright?" Akita would say then would break loose from Anna's hold knocking Anna to the ground while Akita stood up. "IT'LL BE ALRIGHT!! WHAT DO YOU KNOW!! HOW COULD IT POSSIBLY BE ALRIGHT!! MY VILLAGE IS DESTROYED!! MY FRIENDS.. MY FAMILY... THEY'RE ALL GONE!! HOW COILD YOU POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL!!" Akita exploded as she would yell at Anna. Biggs had turns his head down as this wasn't his place to say anything. Koji would stay at his side. Anna would be sitting with her head down. After a brief moment of silence, Anna spoke. "It'll be alright because you are alive." She would look up to Akita with tears running down her cheeks.

Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori on Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:37 pm

Benkei would glare at kuro as he taunted him "Listen you little shit i did not marry those vile women they just assumed the worst that is all!" all while listening to van talk about how he was not scared of anything Benkei would look at van curiously "Everyone has a right to be afraid of something even you but....." as he spoke van began to unwrap his covered eye revealing a glowing yellow eye with a split "What exactly are you my friend.....i feel like i know you or something but i really do not know for sure " He would walk along side van as his mind burned with so many questions "Kuro i know your hiding something just like van is, just tell me i am not your enemies "
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van on Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:07 pm

The larger, more built, villager's jaw dropped. "So--So you know those two?" He turned his head away from them. The other villager rubbed his chin, "Akita. Akita. Why does that name sound so familiar? I swear I've heard that name somewhere before." His eyes so happened to drift off, catching the second part of the group entering the village. "Hm?" As Akita, who was in the lead, grew closer, she let out some loud shouting. Her voice would be the icing on the cake. "Ahhh!!!! That Akita!!! Yes, her mother Neesi should be at the center of the crowd!! Akita!!! Your mother is safe!!" He waved at her, hoping to get her attention. The larger villager nodded, "Not too many people were killed. Just some men who tried to stop the rapes, and our grand elder Bo. But his son is now our patriarch." Some of the villagers heard Neesi's name and had decided to pass the message down to her. She immediately turned her head in Akita's direction and maneuvered through the villagers, exiting the crowd and spotting her child. "AKITA!!!!! Praise the gods!!!!!" Tears of joy overwhelmed her as she ran towards her daughter. 

Van on the other hand was questioned by Benkai, as to what he was. The bounty hunter wrapped the bandage back around his eye, "Well, I am what they call, a Twilight Phantom. A being that lives in the realm of Twilight. You may have heard of them in tales that were created to scare children." Kuro grinned, "Van's now got a human form. Long story, but he's no longer what he used to be. Just has some remnants of his former life. That's why he's got the weird eye and Twilight runes on his right arm. Oh, and he's also got me! I'm a part of Van!" Kuro chuckled, "And we know you're not an enemy Benkai. If you were, you'd be dead by now. Haha." Van's glance returned to the moon as he walked. "Do not tell the others about this Benkai."
    Vante

Post by Vante on Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:22 pm

The villager had pondered who this Akita was. He couldn't quit get it but then he like the rest of the group had heard shouting in the distance. That was when he finally remembered Akita was a child of the village. He would say how her mother Neesi was at the center of the crowd where the villagers were gathered. Other villagers had heard the Akita was here, alive in the village and had passed on that Akita was alive. It had finally reached Neesi's ears and tears rolled down her eyes as she ran to her daughter. Biggs would remain standing as he saw in the distance a woman running towards them. Anna had been ok the floor with the same expression as Akita would continue to cry. That is until she had heard her mother calling out to her. She would look up to see her running to her. "Mama?" Akita would say in a quiet voice. Remi and Shinji would watch as Neesi had brushed past them. "Mama!!" Akita would say once again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:53 pm