Tale of Fantasia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the kingdom of Galatia is attacked, and its Oracle is kidnapped, a group of warriors band together to restore order to the kingdom!

3 posters

The Hunter and The Hunted.

Vante
    Vante

The Hunter and The Hunted. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hunter and The Hunted.

Post by Vante Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:27 am

"Alright sooo, we're finally outside but which way do we go?" Shinji would say as he scanned the immediate area which had no known roads or trees for the matter. Actually the open space they entered was quite barren. "Hang on I'll look at the map." Remi pulls out a map they acquired in Galatia from a side pocket from her backpack. Shinji and Biggs would gather around her, while Anna was playing with Koji. "So the Abuu Ruins is in the South Eastern part of the continent. We are... Ah! Perfect! We left from the East side of the city!" Remi would excitedly show her friends. "We should travel as far as Dawna. At least there we could try to get a small caravan to make traveling a little easier." Remi would say. "Yeah that would be nice but..." Shinji would say and the pause. Biggs would sigh, "we have no money." He would loook down in sadness. "Hey wait a minute!" Shinji would get excited. "Hey Anna!" He had signaled Anna to come over. She would stop playing with Koji and run over. "Yes? What is it?" She would say. "When that weird bounty bounty hunter guy left, that ghost demon thing gave you some necklace right?" He would ask her excitedly. "Umm yeah." She was confused. "Can we see it?" "O- ok sure." She was more than happy to show off her gift. The necklace was. Beautifully crafted (design not ready yet). The others would all look at the necklace in awe. It's glow was so bright it could attract a collector from as far as a neighboring continent. "We could sell this thing and get a caravan!" Shinji would suggest. Remi would smack him in the back of the head. She would say, "we aren't gonna sell Anna's necklace!" "Oww!?" "Let's go we should get to Dawna before the sun sets. We can figure that out later." Biggs would add on, "yeah we should get moving, I wouldn't want to have to worry about the creatures of the night." The would continue their way to Dawna.

Last edited by Vante on Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:09 am; edited 2 times in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:07 pm

As they reached the gates of the village Benkei would look around with his group and see the inn van would point "This looks like good place to rest...I hope they have good mattresses !" As they walked past outposts and shops people would stare at them and whisper about them like they were trouble "Um i think these people fear us or something " He would then look for a horse post to secure some "Ah there is one right over there " Benkei would walk up to a man reading a paper and covering his face "Hi my good sir i was wondering if we could borrow some horses from you " The man would lower his paper slightly so only his eyes were visible and he would give benkei a smug look then his face turn red with anger as he recognized him "Boy!!!!! i told you if i ever saw your face again for messing with my baby girl heart i would kill you!" Benkei would shriek in fear and put his hands up "Sir SIR! you got the wrong idea i told your daughter she took my words and kindness the wrong way!" The man pulled out a shotgun and cocked it ! "OH DEAR GOD!"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:43 pm

Benkai would lead the group over to a horse stable. If he was going to work his magic and attempt to get them free horses, now would be the best time. They'd follow him over to an elderly man, of small stature. Once Benkai asked for the horses, however, all hell broke loose! In a fit of rage, the man would stand, pulling out a portable canon. It had appeared that they were both familiar with each other. The two girls quickly hid behind Nir, who'd spread him arms to shield them. "What's going on Benkai!?" As for Van, he wouldn't be waiting for an answer. The young man would quickly unshetahe his shortblade and slash the tip of the canon, cutting the it clean in one blinding move. "You won't be pulling that off."

Kira'd gasp and cry out from behind Nir, "Whoah! That was amazing!!!!" Kuro'd awaken from all of this ruckus and turn to Benkai, "What'd you do you heartbreaker?"
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:24 pm

Shinji's group had been traveling for quite some time. Shinji the self proclaimed leader of the group was at the front with Remi. They had both been trying to lead the group. Biggs would sit at the rear along with Anna and Koji who seemed to be quite embarrassed of the scuffle between Remi and Shinji. "Why are you always getting in front of me?" Shinji would say to Remi. "Because you don't even know where you're going." "Well you're the one hogging the map but as long as we keep east we will hit Dawna Village soon." "Ha! That's a laugh! You can't just keep going east for Dawna we'd have to cross the bridge at Qin-Long River which I'm positive you don't even know where it is." Shinji starts to get mad at Remi and vice versa. Biggs and Anna looked distressed as they where only there to just watch as Remi and Shinji would go it. Their arguement was loud enough that they were being spied on by a group of people hiding in the trees. They were more or less bandits.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:50 pm

Benkei would wave his hands trying to calm the man down but van had intervene cutting the gun in half "jesus thanks van but i think i can handle it from here a bit" Just as he spoke the town people had gathered and the mans daughters both came out noticing benkei "OH GOD NOT THE TWINS!" These two girls were very huge and pudgy running to benkei " Benkei sugar plum!!!" As he spoke the other sister had ran to benkei as well tackling him 2 "Baby cakes you have to returned to me to marry me!" Benkei would shriek and yell "I never said i would marry you two! you both have been fighting over me since that day i saved you and your family from the thugs trying to get money from you as protection!" He pushed them off "And also i told you girls i would love to stay but i had a mission to accomplish but you took that as me saying i love you!" He would look at his friends as they bared witness to this huge mess
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:06 pm

Van sheathed his blade, sighing. "Yeah, whatever." He closed his eyes and walked to the back of the group. Two rather large, overweight women suddenly barged through the small home near the stable, running towards Benkai and calling him all kind of names. One of the twins had tackled the monk, smothering him like he was a stuffed animal. Kira watched in awe, unable to fathom what exactly was going on. Stella, on the other hand, began laughing at the sight. "Oh dear Benkai! They've been waiting for your return!" Nir also joined in on the laughter, clenching his abdomen from the pain he was getting from laughing so hard. "Hahaha! Benkai! Why didn't you tell us about these two?" While they laughed, Kuro hovered over to the female grabbing onto Benkai. "Wowzas! So is this your wife?"

The crowd that gathered around the group began laughing as well. But there was one bystander in particular who didn't participate in the laughing affair. A child, battered and dirty, stood in the crowd tugging at the clothes of the people watching. It appeared as if he was asking for help; Yet no one paid him any mind. They mistook him for the children of the village, who lived in poverty. They all looked the same.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:09 pm

The group had continued their path through a forest in which the bandits where hiding. They weren't yet aware of their presence. Koji however, was barking angrily which alerted the group once they got inside. Anna would try to calm him down while the others would surround him. In the distance a few of the bandits had prepared arrows intended to kill the group of five. The one who would be assumed to be the leader of the bandits held his hand up high issuing when to fire. "Hey guys give me a sec." Biggs would say while lightly running off with his hands down to his groin towards a tree that's just about 20 feet away from the group. "Hey where are you-" Remi would say but cuts herself off from the way Biggs was running. Her jaw dropped in confusion. Shinji had also looked up at the same time as Remi, "uhh based off the way he's running, I think he's gotta-" "Don't say it!" Remi would cut Shinji off. This was now the perfect opportunity for the bandits to strike. Their guards were down and they had split up. The leading bandit had signaled to one of the archers to fire at Biggs. His hand comes down and the arrow is fired!

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:11 pm

Benkei watched and got up dusting himself off and swiped at kuro "None of these women are my wife i do not love them in any sort of way i had just did my civil duty and protected them " He points to their father "You my good sir promised me if their was anyway you could repay me you would, well today i am collecting that debt and would like some horses for travel!" Benkei looked at them and his daughters as they continued to flirt with him blowing kisses and flashing their cleavage "Oh dear god help my soul" He sighed and looked at the crowed noticing the small child "Hmmm what is this " He began to walk towards the child and crouching down "Hello young one is their is something you need, you seem in need and you need new clothes " He offered a smile "Where are your parents"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:09 pm

Kuro chuckled as Benkai's swipes passed through him. "Just invite me to the wedding will ya?" He hovered off, laughing hysterically. Some of the bystanders were terrified at the sight of the small creature. "What are all of you looking at??" They all paved the way for the small creature as he followed Benkai to the small child. "Hm?" Nir turned in the direction as well, following in Benkai's path. "What's going on now?" Once Stella caught sight of the child, she hurried to him, bending down upon reaching him. "You poor little thing! What are you doing all alone here like this?" Van trailed after them, his eyes surveying the crowd of villagers that feared Kuro. "You humans make me sick." He'd mumble to himself.

The little boy looked up at Benkai. Tears began forming at his eye ducts and rolling down his cheeks. "I need help sir! Please! You must help me! These bad people are in my village! They'll kill mama! They'll kill Terika! Please!" He held onto Stella, beginning to cry hysterically. "What village is this? And who are these bad people??" Nir stepped forward, trying to gain some additional details. In the background, eight men dressed in ripped garments and cloaked in brown shrouds, stepped through the gates. They appeared to be searching for something, or someone. "Find that damn boy!" One of the bystanders would suddenly step forward, "This boy is lying! The children who are in poverty always play tricks and lie to people in order to ask them for change! He's probably trying to lure you to thieves!" The boy would shake his head, "No! No! I swear! I'm telling the truth!"
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:22 pm

Biggs was standing there with his pants down relieving himself. He let an "ahhh!" In satisfaction after holding his bladder in for so long. He had a relaxed face on completely oblivious to the arrow being shot at him. The arrow was swift and quiet. Due to the trajectory it should hit Biggs right in the neck! The bandit who shot the arrow put on a smirk as he already knew he hit the mark. Fortunately for Biggs, he had an itch on his back that he just had to get while he was peeing. He would reach up with his right hand to come across and scratch the top part of his back. As this happened the arrow had shot through Biggs' forearm. The bandit was dumbfounded. He had not accounted for a mistake like this. Once Biggs realized the arrow was through his arm he let out a loud yell. The others had heard him and rushed towards him. "What happened!?" Remi would say. They would look at Biggs with his pants down writhing in pain. Remi and Anna would immediately turn bright red and would look away as Biggs' lower half is exposed. Shinji would cover his face, "dude pull your pants up at least." Shinji was flustered yet serious. He would turn and scan the area for the attacker. "Shit! We're being targeted." Remi and Anna would also scan the area. "This is bad. They could come from out of anywhere in this forest. And the sun is already going down." Remi was nervous about the situation they were in. "Ok, ok im good. Anna please help me." Biggs would say as he finishes pulling his pants up. Anna would turn to Biggs and rush to him. "This.. this is really bad." She would look freightened. "Anna break off the arrow and pull it through. Then use your healing magic to stop the bleeding." Remi noticed Anna was stunned so she had coached her through the process. "Good now get some wrapping to cover it up." Remi continues as Anna follows her directions. "I don't feel any magic around and no killing intent." Shinji would claim. "Yeah you're right, there's nothing." Remi added. "All done" "thanks Anna I owe you one." Biggs would say to Anna as she finished patching him up. They are back in there feet but are on high alert. Those bandits wouldn't be far, they just need time to pass by.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:18 pm

Benkei looked at the crowd and the child "I believe him, i do not see a need for this child to lie and cry real tears at that" He glared at the towns people "And shame on the people here who let these children suffer one bit , for if they were your offspring you would sacrifice live and limb to help". Benkei would hold the child's hand and asked him a few questions "Tell me, what did these men look like? did they have any specific feature's or anything you could remember " As he spoke benkei would notice the crowd dissipating and saw a few men that seem out of place looking for someone or something important "Van! Nir! look ahead, do those men look like they belong here or does it seem like they are out of place?" Benkei would stare them down and looked at the boy "Hey kid are those the men you were talking about"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:54 pm

The young boy smiled. There was a sign of hope as he looked at Benkai. The man who stood from the crowd received quite the scolding, along with the rest of the townspeople. He'd step back into the safety of the crowd, accepting his defeat. The boy was asked a few questions on the appearance of the terrible people he mentioned. "I-I think they were wearing torn clothing. Their clothes were ripped and they had their faces covered...." As the crowd cleared, Benkai managed to spot a group of suspicious looking figures. He'd ask the boy if they were the men. The child turned his head, "Y-Y-Yes!!!! That's them!!!!!! Help me! They've come for me!!"

Nir turned to the group, who were able to hear the small boy. "Those are bandits!" Kira and Stella also turned in unision, preparing themselves. "We can't let these men harm this child!" Van slowly moved his hand to the hilt of his shortblade, "Bandits?" The men in the distance unsheathed their swords, the leader of the group stepping back from the rest. "Great. Looks like the kid's managed to find some friends. Kill them. If the villagers get out of hand, let them know that the Rastgan will destroy this village if they intervene." He'd turn around and begin walking for the gate.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:01 pm

The group would continue on throughout the forest that would seem like it would take forever to get out of. "Are we there yet? I'm hungry." Shinji would sigh of boredom. "Not yet. We still have to get to the river." Remi would reply. Biggs would be hold his forearm because of the arrow wound. "Remi. Could we take a quick break? I'm actually kinda hungry too and I bet Koji is too." Anna would say as her stomach would growl. She had looked at Koji. Remi would stop short and the rest of the group would as well. She had scanned the area. "Alright. That would be a good idea. We're all pretty shot from traveling this long already and we haven't ate since morning." The group would settle down and put their things down. Anna was sitting down with her arms raised, had put up a protective barrier around them so that any possible threats could be averted. Unfortunately, Anna would have to focus continuously to keep the barrier strong so they had to rest fast. Biggs had already started to prepare the food. It was noticeable that he felt weak from the arrow wound. He seemed to be sluggish and started to look weaker. "Hey Anna don't push yourself too much. I know how much strain a barrier puts on your body so I'll make something real quick so you can rest up, ok." Biggs would say with a smile. "Don't worry I can manage a lot better now that Shinji has started to train me. I feel stronger and more confident." Anna would say with a smile. Biggs had looked at her pausing for a moment. This wasn't the same Anna that left Ovale with them anymore. He smiled and continued to cook.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:37 pm

Benkei would see everyone get tense and told the child to stay with the girls giving him to stella and kira "You mind watching him for a few while i sort this out ladies?" he looked at them "I know very well you two can handle yourselves perfectly fine and are well capable but i do not need you two injuring yourself and unnecessary casualties " He looked at kira "Plus i kind of do not want your father on me if something happens to his flower " He walked towards nir and van looking at the bandits "So tell me something gentlemen ....why do you want this boy again " He looked them up and down "You seem like normal bandits to me looking for a quick buck or you guys are just idiots?" He would look at their weapons and gear "From the look of your weapons and gear i can see someone is paying you to do all this"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:58 pm

"Yes, of course! Come with us!" Stella reached out with open arms as the boy ran towards her. She pulled him in and held onto him, stepping back from the three young men. "Oh c'mon! I wanted in on this! Next time, I'm fighting!" Kira crossed her arms in disappointment, joining Stella and the boy. "Thank you!" The young boy said.

As for the seven bandits, they'd step forward. One of them would drop a massive spiked ball, attached to a chain. "Hey! Just shut your ass up and give us the kid. We're not going to answer no questions." The bandit beside him laughed maniacally, flashing his clawed hands. "I can't wait to cut them into shreds!!!!" One of the more serious bandits sighed, resting his sword on his shoulder. "If you don't want us to start killing everyone here, just hand us the fucking kid." He'd then look at the crowd of bystanders, "And if any of you get the idea to step in and help, we'll sack this damn village like we did his."

There'd be a slight breeze. In an instant, Van stood behind the man, sending his shortblade right through his back. "You talk to much." All of the other bandits were alarmed immediately, turning around to face Van. "H-H-How the....fuck..." He removed the shortblade from the man, watching him as he collapsed. The others would suddenly attack Van, only to miss as he jumped high into the air. "Missed us!"
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:56 pm

The barrier Anna had created was still up. It was viable enough that the bandits kept there distance and waited for the barrier to come down. Remi and Shinji were scanning the area for the bandits that attacked Biggs. At this point they no longer had their luggage on. Shinji held his lance to his shoulder while Remi kept her short blade holstered but instead held her griamore in hand. Biggs had finally finished cooking.

"Hey Koji! Dig in boy!" He had placed a bowl with Koji's name on it on the floor. "Anna you should come take a break and eat I'll take over." Biggs had called over to her. "No...it's.. it's ok I can keep this up. You guys eat first. After you finish I'll eat." Anna would put on a front as she is progressively getting tired from holding the barrier for as long as she is. Biggs and Remi would look at Anna. "Well if she says she can handle it a little longer let's let her." Shinji would shrug and walk over to the food. "Shinji!" Remi would say with a little anger. "What? If you're that concerned eat faster." Remi would pause for a moment to look at Anna. Biggs would eat and eventually Remi would too.

"Is everyone in position?" The leading bandit would say. "You betcha cap'n! Everyone is ready." A more upbeat bandit would reply. "Good now, we just wait for the barrier to go down and then we strike."

Last edited by Vante on Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:21 am; edited 2 times in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:08 pm

Benkei watched as each other men had threaten them "Does it really have to come to that gentlemen?" As he spoke he noticed van behind the bandits and sighed "See i am the calm one here as for him behind you" As he spoke about van, the young assassin had already appeared behind one of the men stabbing him in the back and provoking the others to attack him but missed "Van lets try to keep the killing to a minimum their is a child present and i do not want him scared of you " Benkei would appear before the man with the spike ball and pick it up from the ground holding it in his palm like a ball "Hmmm this was cheaply made ill tell you that " He would grabbed it with both his hands and crush it "See if this was made better then it would have just cracked first then probably crumble " He looked at all the men and noticed the man with clawed hands "Want to test your luck my good man " He would put his hand forward and motion for him to come at him
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:40 pm

Van'd drop down, landing on one of the six remaining bandits. "Ugh!!!" As he landed on him, he jammed the shortblade straight into his shoulder. "So now there are rules? Since when were there rules in battle?" He'd turn to Benkai, watching as he grabbed the bandit's spiked ball. Using just his two hands, he managed to crush the ball. "Ral, that son of a bitch gave me a defficient weapon." The bandit backed away slowly, beginning to sweat a bit. As for the clawed bandit, he'd take up Benkai's challenge. "I'll turn you into minced meat you bastard!!" In a fit of rage, he dashed in towards Benkai, slashing at him with his claw.

Nir kept his distance, keeping close to the two girls and the small child. "I'll be here just in case. I won't let none of these-" Nir was interrupted by two attacking bandits. They each held a small swords in their hands. "Let's get the boy!!" When they closed in, one slashed at Nir. The other would try to run by Nir and attack the small boy. "You're not getting by me!" Nir quickly unsheathed his sword, blocking the sword attack and sliding off the bandit's blade. He followed up by slashing the bandit who was attempting to pass him, right in the legs. With a spin, Nir returned to the other and slashed his legs as well. Both men would drop to the ground screaming in pain. "Fuck!! Fuck!!!!"

Van, during this whole fiasco, would use the hilt of the shortblade to deliver a jab at the back of a bandit's neck. The bandit was unfortunately distracted by the attack on Benkai. "Happy Benkai?"
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:11 am

Anna was shown to progressively get weaker by the second. Remi had finished first. Being the worriesome older sister figure to Anna she would quickly rush to her. "Hey. I just finished eating, why don’t you take a break and eat, I can take over now." Anna had looked in Remi's direction. "Oh.. ok.. that's good. I can.. I can put the barrier down now." Anna was tired she would drop her arms finally and the barrier had started to dissipate. Biggs and Shinji had finished their food as well.

The bandits had finally got there chance. Anna had dropped down. As soon as the barrier dropped that was their signal to attack. Arrows surrounding the group had been fired from multiple directions. Biggs rushed over to Anna to defend her with his broadsword. Remi would keep her griamore closed and would use minor fire magic to shoot down the attacking arrows. Shinji had used his lance to knock down the arrows as well. Unfortunately for him the movements of his didn't body did not cooperate well with him. He had not recovered completely and felt a lot of pain. However, he did not lose face. He continued to defend himself and his friends.

Last edited by Vante on Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:50 am; edited 2 times in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:57 pm

Benkei would look at van and sigh "I am doing it for the child behalf thats all van" He would watch as two bandits would attack nir and the girls "Nir look out!!!" He watched as nir handled himself well "I guess they do not need me" Benkei would then feel a claw coming down on him and he would catch his hand with his two fingers" Sorry could you hold on for just a second " He would look at van as he just knocked out a bandit "Yes i am happy my good friend " He then would turn his attention to his opponent "Okay now you have my full attention" The bandit would pull away from benkei would look him down charging at him once more with much more of a force slashing downward to his face "Oh crap !" He back flips and moves out the way and twirls his staff "Now i sense a killer intent on your face " He would charge at the man deflecting slashes back and force between the two men. The fight would grow fierce .
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:37 pm

Van smirked, enjoying his little battle with the bandits. Unfortunately, they weren't skilled enough to entertain him entirely. He'd leave the last two to Benkai, "Whatever.." The young man sheathed his blade, walking over to Nir and the others. "These suckers were horrible!" Kuro'd hover to Van, expressing his disappointment in the bandits. "That guy's no joke! Are you sure he's good Nir??" The Sword of Galatia himself could not answer the question. There was something about Van that bothered him. "I'm not sure.....But the way he killed the first two guys. It's as if he enjoyed doing that." Stella'd continue watching; a look of anxiety on her face.

Back with Benkai, the bandit with the clawed weapons would slash down at Benkai's face. From the side, the other bandit would charge with a small knife he'd draw. "Die!!!!" He'd lunge in for Benkai's rib. "Benkai!!! Watch out!!!"
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:43 pm

The arrows had eventually ceased. Shinji had a look of struggle on his face but no one had noticed because of the attack from the bandits would distract them. Remi held a fireball in her hand preparing herself. Biggs had kneeled down with Koji to Anna. "Hey Anna, you alright?" He would ask. She would slowly sit upright. "Ye.. yeah.. I'm.. ok." She had been breathing heavily and slowly as she tried to catch her breath. Koji would walk up to her and look at her. He would lick her cheeks. Anna would calm him down a bit ensuring that she was alright.

"Now men charge!!!" The leader of the bandits had ordered them to attack the four. They would simultaneously jump down from the trees. The each were equipped with either a sword, spear, axe, dual short swords or clubs. There were at least 30 bandits. Remi would turn towards a large group of bandits and would finally open her griamore. She began the chant for a powerful spell. Shinji would stand his ground to protect her from incoming attacks. "You are the being of destruction, power and fury. Burn my enemies down to ash. IFRIT!!" The magic power from the chanted spell "Ifrit" has now radiated to the point it actually generated its own heat due to the elemental nature. Ifrit is one of Remi's most powerful spells in her arsenal which calls for the power of Ifrit sending a spiraling wave of intense fire. It does however require a lot of magic power so the user with be rendered defenseless.

The wave of fire shot out from A magic circle that forms in front of Remi. The bandits were unaware at the time but they noticed too late that Remi was holding a griamore. "No.. that can't be." "Hmm what?" "She's.. she's holding a griamore!!" "What!? You're shittin me!!" Griamore's are said to hold an infinite amount of magic power, which is understandable how one would be afraid of its power. The wave had wiped out 20 of the 30 bandits along with a large portion of the forest they are in. You could see the bodies of the bandits burning. They were writhing, hurting. They couldn't handle that much heat. Their skin would burn down to the bone, then to ash. The forest would burn continuously, with branches falling from the trees from being burnt up. The remaining bandits would stop and look at their comrades dying so easily after one attack. Some dropped to there knees while others were to stunned to move. The leader of the group had looked on to this gruesome sight with his jaw dropped. He had not calculated for this much of an error.

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Benkei Kagemori
    Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:17 pm

Benkei watched as van had walked off bored with his prey "Really van really this is not a game and you could help me a bit you know!" Benkei watched as two bandits attacked him simultaneously , one clawing for his face and another coming from his rib cage "Oh dear me!" Benkei would tilt his staff side ways hitting the bandit coming down on him back in the air and bringing down the end of his staff on the head on the other bandit as he closed in just in time "Now now wait your turn okay ?" Both came crashing down in the rubble groaning from pain . Benkei would pick them both up from the ground lifting them "Now why do you want this precious boy? does he owe you money? or is it that he took something? or better yet he saw something hmmmm?" Benkei would question the men but glanced at the nir and the girls "Everyone okay ? do you need my assistance nir?"
    Van
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:21 pm

Van stood a distance from Benkai as he fought the two remaining bandits. He'd pay no mind to the monk. It wasn't a game, in fact, it was a joke. These bandits were nothing compared to Van, "Man, is this guy really struggling with them? That's sad." The fiend'd chuckle, hovering above Van's shoulder. Yet, they still continued to watch Benkai hold his own against the two bandits, ultimately, defeating them both. "Yeah! Good work Benkai!!!" Kira cheered, leaping into the air in excitement. "Impressive."

The bandits were raised by Benkai, sulking in defeat. They couldn't believe their failure. "I'm not saying shit!!" One bandit said. The other would begin laughing, spitting in Benkai's face. "You two are going to tell us what's going on! You're going to do it now!!" Nir approached the Benkai and two bandits. "Why are you after this boy?" The bandits would chuckle again, "So, you think you're going to get an answer from me? You think you're all high and mighty! Just because you're a Galatian doesn't mean I'm going to surrender to your little glory! Son of a bitch!" Nir sighed, knowing well that it wasn't going to be easy. The boy would then walk forward, "They've taken my village hostage!! They've got my family! My friends! Everyone! I tried to escape and they wanted to follow me and kill me!"

"You're fucking dead you little piece of shit!!! I swear you are!!! I'll make sure your mother gets it! The moment Jol realizes we haven't returned, your mother will die!!!" These words affected the child deeply. He'd break down crying, feeling useless. Out of the sudden, Van's shortblade ran straight through his the bandit's neck. "You talk too much!" Blood would splatter from the neck, landing on Benkai. Nir, Kira and Stella would watch in horror as the man's life was ended before them so ruthlessly.
    Vante
    Vante

Post by Vante Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:08 am

Trees continued to fall down as the fires would not burn out. Birds and various creatures would be seen scattering from out the forest. The magic circle in front of Remi had vanished and she began to breathe heavy. She dropped down to her knees from the magic exhaustion.

Momentarily, she would be immobilized. As for Shinji who was standing by her side, he was amazed that Remi had such strength. "Yo Biggs!" He would shout. "Hmm." Biggs would look up to Shinji while still guarding over Anna. "Remind me to never piss Remi off again... like ever." Shinji shows a nervous smile.

The bandits' leader would step forward. "Look at you lot! You call yourselves bandits! When one falls the others rise up to take his place. We are proud bandits! We have the means of winning this battle! Look!" He would point over to Remi. "That insanely powerful mage is downed! Her attack earlier drained her! Now is the chance to strike!" One by one the bandits would start to rise again. They got more and more riled up after hearing that speech from their leader. "Yeah let's do this!" "We'll kill them!" "Letssss GOOOO!!"

Last edited by Vante on Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:09 am