Tale of Fantasia

When the kingdom of Galatia is attacked, and its Oracle is kidnapped, a group of warriors band together to restore order to the kingdom!

The Hunter and The Hunted.

Van
    Admin

Re: The Hunter and The Hunted.

Post by Van on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:34 pm

Nir nodded, "Understood Benkai. I'll get some of our vegetables and some water for the horses." He stood and walked over to a large bag, removing some carrots. Afterwards, he walked over to his horse to remove a large water canister it was carrying. "Alright, here you go guys." While Benkai returned to the campsite to begin the fire, Nir tended to the horses and set up their feeding and water stations. Kuro remained put at the campsite, bathing in the shadow created from the fire Benkai started. "I'll be here." 

The two girls sat beside each other, patiently waiting for the chef to begin naming the specials. "It's so late in the night, but I'm so hungry! Just give me anything! Haha!" Stella chuckled, "Yes, I'm awfully hungry as well. I usually don't eat at this time, but I cannot keep going like this." She gave a fox smile as she rubbed her stomach. They, unfortunately, would have to wait a bit longer. For Benkai had joined Van in hunting down the food. 

Walking deep into the woods, Van could hear Benkai catching up. "Weren't you tending to the fire? Why'd you come along?" He stopped and turned around to face Benkai. 

Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori on Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:59 pm

Benkei would walk beside van "Nir and the girls are tending to the fire plus we need food right ? I am pretty sure their is a lake around here and some meat we can get from any wild live around here so you could help with that " He looked back at the girls and nir smiling "We are a good bunch you know? we all have our purpose in this mission and our own special talents ....that includes you my friend". Benkei would grab his rod from his back and start fishing by a near by lake "Ahhh a calm mind is a steady heart" He would motion van to come near and ask if he would like to try fishing to clear his mind and heart ? Benkei would smile at van and then hear some tussling in the bushes near them. Dear would pop out walking towards the lake for a drink "Ah look how majestic these creatures are, they clearly are a sign of hope or something good to come"
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van on Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:37 am

Benkai spoke of how each of them had their own purpose. How they brought their own individual talent. It was as if they were destined to be together for this mission. It made Van think about his old family. When he lived in the mountains with Dolvun. He watched as Benkai removed his fishing rod, sitting down at the edge of a large rock to cast his line. "I-" The rustling in the bushes then caught his attention. A small family of deer emerged from the woods to drink from the lake. Van slowly raised his hand, beginning to generate Twilight energy, but soon realized that the small fawn was still feeding from its mother. The energy would slowly dissipate. "Yeah, I'd like to believe so." 

If they were indeed good fortune, then maybe there was hope that they'd find the Oracle. As of now they were too far behind. There was no telling where she'd be. "Benkai, do you think we're going to find her?" He was just being realistic with the question. "It's been about a day and a half since we departed Galatia. We've been losing too much ground." As he spoke, the deer suddenly raised their heads, looking spooked. They'd scurry back into the woods at the sight of bubbling in the water. "Hm?"
    Vante

Post by Vante on Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:27 pm

Remi would come to sit next to Biggs. "Thanks again for dinner, it was amazing like always." Remi would say. "Aww man, haha it's no problem at all and thank you." Biggs would chuckle and blush while rubbing the back of his head. Compliments like this give him so much joy it excites him. Unfortunately he can't really hide his excitement and Remi notices and smiles with him.

The night would continue as the two stayed up together. "You know it's my watch right? You should rest." He would say. "You know under the circumstances I would've but I can't." "Hmm? Why is that?" There was a short pause and someone had walked up behind them saying, "it's probably the same reason I can't sleep either." Both startled, Remi and Biggs would turn the voice only to reveal it was Shinji. "I can't sleep either because I'm too damn happy." Biggs would look at Shinji in confusion. "Happy? About what?" Shinji would point in the direction of the fire over towards Anna. "Did you notice anything different about her ever since we left the village?" "Did I notice something different?" Biggs would still look confused as he would cross his arms and put his hand to his chin while thinking. "No I can't seem to recall." "Well you know how Remi is the closest person to Anna besides Virgil? She is ok with you too but with me it's not that easy. Don't get me wrong we have a good relationship but in terms of her opening up to people she hasn't even been completely open with me like you guys." Biggs would add, "ok so what's you're point?" "Well ever since Virgil left Anna has started to become more independent and more open. I only really noticed when she came to me to train. When I saw her with Agita I was extremely happy. The way she acted around her. The way she talked, everything about her was different and I was so happy. Besides us, Agita was the very first friend she's made and that was in her own." "I would have to agree, being as close to Anna as I am I also noticed her change. It's made me really happy as well. I'm actually kinda surprised a dense guy like you could've even thought about that." Remi would say. "Hey what's that supposed to mean !?" Shinji would say with a little bit of anger. "Now that you mention it, you're right. Anna is a whole lot more comfortable now after netting Agita." Biggs had said. After a short pause, "you guys are that happy you can't even sleep." Biggs smiled. "Well actually about that." Shinji would say. Remi and Biggs would look to him in confusion. "I'm happy and I'm sad." "Sad?" Remi would ask. "I'm sad because I feel like this is where we should let her go." "LET HER GO!?" Biggs would sound upset. "Wait what!? Shinji what are you saying?" Remi would say. "What I'm saying is, Anna is still just a little girl. She shouldn't have to be risking her life. She should be able to live the life of a normal girl." Shinji would say. "Wha- I don't get it? Why do we have to leave her behind?!" Remi would shout to Shinji. "Because we can't risk her life anymore! I can't bare the thought of losing Anna or any of you. I think it's best if we leave her here." Shinji would finish.

Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:57 pm

Benkei would look at the beautiful sigh of the deer as they seem to represent some time of good fortune "Ah what a sight to behold" He would listen to van as he spoke and agreed with him about purpose and how things have played out. He would notice the small amount of energy van had produced in a quick second due to his instinct of potentially sensing danger "Easy my friend do not get so tensed up" Van would calm down and sigh as he began to question if they would even succeed in finding the oracle "I know we have lost some ground but i have to believe we will find her,we have to for the good of the people of thousands maybe millions of people could die because of a unneeded war". Benkei would sigh and look at van "I have studied under her teachers my whole life and always have had faith in her blessings......faith is really all we have in li..." Before he could speak he could see that some disturbing was coming from the water that scared the deer "Uhhhhh this is not some trout or regular fish i think" soon a huge trembling could be felt from the ground and water began to rise
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van on Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:40 pm

A pillar of water erupted from the lake, revealing a massive tentacle as the water showered onto the surrounding area. On the tentacle was a giant slit, which slowly opened, revealing a massive eye. "What is that thing?" From the water shot out more tentacles. They'd quickly close in on both Van and Benkai, swiping forth with much force. Van quickly jumped away from his prior location, hoping that Benkai would also do the same. "That thing is trying to make us its dinner." He landed on the branch of a nearby tree, watching as the tentacles miss the swipe, but still manage to ram into the surrounding trees. 

"Benkai, have any suggestions?" The trees began toppling, leaving Van with no choice but to return to the ground position. As he awaited an answer, the creature opened more of its eyes to watch the two. 
    Vante

Post by Vante on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:46 am

A silence broke out. The fire continued to crackle as the night winds continued to roar quietly. "Wait .. wait a second ! What do you mean leave her behind?!" Remi would stare at Shinji in disbelief. Biggs also looked at Shinji, shaken as if he saw a ghost. "I really meant what I said. There's no reason why she should continue this fight risking her life." Shinji would say. "She has every right to be in this fight! She was there on that night. She lost her family and friends just as we have! What makes you think she doesn't have the same sense of duty as we have !?" Remi would start shouting getting louder and louder. Panning over towards the sleeping Anna she starts to roll over as if she was about to wake up. "She may have been through everything we have but aren't you forgetting she's still just a little girl!?" Shinji also began to raise his voice getting just as angry as Remi. "We're already considered adults our days of growing up are over! We can't live a normal life because this is the path we chose!" Shinji would say as Biggs was trying to shush him down because his voice was starting to get too loud. "Anna on the other hand she can walk away from all this! She still has time. I don't care what happens to me but she should at least have the chance to live the life we couldn't, the life... our whole village couldn't. She is our last ray of hope. I couldn't bare the thought of her dying before me and I don't want to stain her innocent hands red." Shinji would continue progressively getting quieter and more sentimental. Remi would stare at Shinji angrily with her expression turning more sentimental like Shinji's. She knew he was right and she also thought the same. She also thought that Anna shouldn't be involved with the fighting anymore. "You know if we leave Anna back in the village she has a great friend there. Akita in an instant was able to open her up faster and more efficiently then we did." Biggs would add. They all looked at each other in silence. Just then, " that's not.. that's not for you to decide!" a crying Anna had appeared before them!

Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori on Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:58 pm

Benkei would jump out the way with van as tentacles would lash out at them swiping the forest left and right destroying trees. The tentacles would open up from massive slits revealing eyes as they all locked on to the two of them "Urgh one thing after another, for the love of the great goddess can i have one day of peace as i get closer to my comrades !!!" He would look at van as he was waiting for a suggestion on how to deal with this massive creature "You have anything that can attack a massive area but spread out?" Benkei would grab his staff and hold it firm to his chest "We need to take out his eyes at the same time and get this monstrosity out the water". Benkei looked at the creature and thought to himself "hmmmm wait no stay in the water!!!!!" He thrust his staff into the air as the sky darkened "I call upon the lighting of zeus himself strike the lands with your rage!!!!!". Benkei would guy the lightning down towards the water as his erupted into a explosion of light and the creature would scream in agony " Did i do it??? " Benkei waited for the smoke to clear as silence traveled through the winds. Benkei would poke his head forward only to be smack with a tentacle and sent flying into a tree!!!
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van on Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:48 pm

Van gazed at the massive beast from his position. He was questioned by Benkai, on how to counter the giant creature. ”Give me some time to think...” His gaze remained on the tentacled fiend until Benkai raised his staff. Van shifted his gaze to the darkened clouds that flooded the skies. From them, a powerful bolt of lightning struck forth. It struck the beast directly on it’s massive head, sending a current throughout the entire lake. Water erupted from the blast, splashing all over the surrounding land and creating a blanket of steam over the field. ”.....” Van squinted, trying to peer through the steam. Benkai did the same, wondering if he had slain the beast. Suddenly, from the steam, a tentacle shot forth and smacked Benkai, sending him flying. A screech was released from the monster. Van quickly made a motion with his hands, sending out eight black prisms of Twilight. ”Shadow Prison!” From the prisms erupted black chains that’s hook to the beasts tentacles, binding them. ”Benkai! If you’re still alive, now’s your chance to finish this thing!” The beast would struggle to loosen itself, but it was to no avail. 
    Vante

Post by Vante on Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:52 pm

"Anna!!" Shinji would shout as he saw the young girl trembling with anger. Koji had been at her side. The air began to intensify around the group. "Why are you making this decision!?" Anna would say. "I don't think you're cut out for this! This isn't something you should anymore." Shinji replied. "Even... even if I'm not.. why is this your decision to make??" Anna continued. "It's because you are out last hope!!" Shinji shouted. There was a silence. "You don't belong here, Anna. You shouldn't be risking your life out here like us. (Biggs and Remi would look at Shinji at this point in shock) You're not even 12 and yet, you've gone through things a normal girl shouldn't have had to go through." Anna starts shivering. "I.. I-" she can't muster up the courage to speak up for herself. "Anna. You're much better off in that village. When you met Akita almost immediately I saw the difference in your whole character. You're a lot more talkative and more confident. But most of all, you looked like you were genuinely having fun... you should go back to that village and stay there." Shinji had finished but Anna continued to tremble. "I.. I.. I HATE YOU SHINJI !!" Anna would yell at the top of her lungs with tear filled eyes. She would dart off in the opposite direction with Koji barking and running after her. "You big jerk! Why would you say that to her!" Remi would say with teary eyes and attempted to run after her.

Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori on Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:34 pm

The creature would splash about ,rampaging through the forest. All seemed lost until van created black twilight chains to pin the beast down, wrapping the tentacles to the ground and trees. Van had screamed out to benkei to attack the beast while their was a short time for opportunities to attack. The thick fog that was created from benkei last attack still covered the area, silence could be heard from the area as van still yelled for benkei to attack. In the distance a yellow light could be seen and benkei would burst through the smoke his eye glowing bright yellow and his gauntlets appearing on his wrist as he slashed straight through the beast body tearing it to shreds. The beast would go slump and die from the hole through his head and body. Benkei would stand atop the creature starring it down with his yellow eyes
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van on Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:45 pm

From the steam coverage, Benkai shot outward with the gauntlets equipped. In a swift motion, he penetrated the tentacled beast, blasting straight through its mass. Van watched on as he continued to hold its body with the dark chains. Something about Benkai seemed different. His eyes were glowing bright, as if they reacted to the gauntlets. ”Interesting.” Van then raised his hand, causing the prisms to move to him and merge. He turned his back on the beast, beginning to walk back to the campsite.  The prism followed behind, dragging the giant monster from the lake. ”You’ve secured us our food for the night.” 

Back at the campsite, Kira was leaning on Stella. She was growing tired and couldn’t keep her eyes open any longer. ”Wh-Where are they? I’m getting—“ She’d let out a yawn. ”I’m getting tired...” Stella crossed her legs and stared at the fire. She couldn’t stop thinking about the Oracle. Nir, on the other hand, was tending to the fire. Until he heard some rustling in the trees nearby. ”That must be them.” Van would emerge from the trees, his calm and emotionless expression on his face. Behind him was the large prism of Twilight magic and the black chains. The dead beast was dragged behind. ”What the heck!? What is that!?” The two girls looked up and immediately snapped out of their trance-like states. ”I-I-Is that a giant octopus!?!?” 

Shinji’s Group

Back with Shinji’s group, Anna distanced herself from the group, allowing her emotion to drive her away. Unbeknownst to her, there was someone who was watching. A young boy peered from behind the tree, watching as Anna ran from the others. He’d cautiously follow her, keeping his distance. Who was this boy?
    Vante

Post by Vante on Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:38 pm

As Remi and Koji chased after Anna, Shinji stood in silence. He was at a loss of words. He couldn't even speak to Remi before she ran after Anna. Biggs had stood up with his fist clenched. His body was trembling. Then, in a blink of the eye he ran up on Shinji throwing his clenched fist straight at his face knocking Shinji to the ground.

"You asshole!" Biggs would say with his fist trembling still with Shinji staring up at him. "Do you seriously think you can speak for any one of us?! Do you honestly think you're the leader of our group!? Well here's a news flash! You aren't Virgil! And even if you were he never would've treat us as a group of followers that he has to lead." Biggs had finally started to call down by releasing his tension. "He always treated us as equals and valued each and every one of our opinions. He was always open to suggestions no matter what it was. He has the natural gift of being a leader but he doesn't want to lead anything. He wants us all to be independent." Biggs had been looking at the ground this whole time as he spoke to Shinji and finally looked at him. "That's the difference between you and Virgil." Shinji had his eyes wide and surprised as if he had been enlightened. There was nothing he could say no more.

As for Anna, she had been running through the forest unaware of where she was going. She was also being tailed by an unknown young boy. He was careful to not be detected. Remi and Koji had been after Anna following her trail. They also had no idea the young boy was trailing her. Remi would repeatedly call out Anna's name as she continued after her. Koji would simply bark.

Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori on Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:14 pm

Benkei would walk behind van as they were carrying the monstrous octopus and some fish he had caught. He had noticed the young ladies falling asleep but had fully awoken once they have seen the creature that stood before them. Shocked to see what the group had brought back they questioned the two just what in the world could it be. Benkei laughed and smiled "It is kinda a octopus, it put up a big fight i will tell you that" He sighed with relief "It nearly killed me but lucky that van was their to save me and have my back , now we feast !" Benkei dropped the beast and put on a apron and a cooking head band, taking out knives and all types of cutlery. He carved right into the beast dazzling the women with his chef skills
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van on Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:15 pm

”Interesting. So you encountered this beast in the lake? And it almost killed you?” His eyes scaled the enormous creature. There was a bit of disbelief, considering the size, but then again, he knew these two were powerful magic users. ”Well, thank you again. I leave it to you Benkai.” He smiled and returned to his seat. Kira stood from her seat to examine the octopus, pointing out its many eyes. ”Whoaaah! This thing looks so gross! Nasty!” Stella’d join her at her side, also examining the carcass. ”It is indeed rather grotesque. But if it is edible, we have no choice but to eat.” She giggled. 

As Benkai began preparing the octopus for their meal, Van walked over to Kuro, sitting down on a stump. He slouched over, a bit tired from using his Twilight magic. After losing his original form, he hasn’t had access to his potential magic. Kuro was able to notice this, ”What did you use Van? I can see that you’re tired. You have to remember that you’re a human now.” The young man smirked. ”I know....I’ve reached my limit.”

Shinji’s Group

The small boy continued shadowing the young girl. He could hear Remi’s calls to her, and Koji’s barking. He quickly moved in a manner to pass Anna, moving in front of her. “Follow me this way!” The boy gestured for her to follow him as he turned around, running into the shrubs.
    Vante

Post by Vante on Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:48 am

Remi would continue calling out to Anna alongside Koji. There were fallen trees, branches and bushes along the way. They would have to fight their way through in order to get to Anna. Remi would slash with her arms to create an opening, while Koji would hurdle over any obstacles.

And now the mysterious young boy who had been eyeing Anna had noticed Remi and Koji following after her. He would appear before her telling her to enter through a gateway of shrubs. She looked up at the boy while running and without hesitation followed in after. As Anna had passed through the gateway began to close itself being hidden by the shrubs.

Remi and Koji finally get to the open area Anna was in just before she entered the shrubs. "Anna!! Anna!! Where are you!?" Remi would yell perfusly. Koji would walk in circles barking as well as sniffing the area for her scent. "Come on Koji can you get her scent?" Remi would turn to the pup hoping he would be able to locate Anna. Koji would sit and hold his head down and would begin to wimper, as if he was about to cry. Remi would drop to her knees alongside Koji. "No.. no.. this isn't right." Tears would begin to fall.

Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori on Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:57 pm

Benkei would serve the girls grilled fish and fried tentacle as they would complain of how nasty it looked "Easy ladies do not judge a book by its cover!, now ladies take in the spices and aroma while you feast" He would serve van and nir as they needed to regain their strength back. Benkei would notice van in his weakened state "Rest easy my friend ,you have expelled much energy for the past two days" He would go back to his cooking pot boiling some herbs and potatoes along with some vegetables he gathered from the village to prepare a soup for them all. Benkei would smell the broth and sigh in relief "Ahhh the wonders i can do with such ingredients!" While benkei was cooking he could hear rustling the bushes beside him. A wild boar with a bone to pick would emerge glaring benkei down. He would look at the boar and then shout to the crew "How would you all feel about some pork as well!" He showed the beast his cooking supplies as a threat.
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van on Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:47 pm

The two girls stared at each other before looking down at their meals. ”Thank you again Benkai!” Stella’d smile and begin eating. Kira, however, couldn’t even hold in the sight of the tentacled creature, and what was on her plate. ”I can’t even eat this...” Her stomach then grumbled. She was clearly starving and had no choice but to eat what was provided. ”Oh jeez! I’ve got to eat!!!” Kira’d immediately stuff her face with everything on her plate. The pace she ate at was unbelievable for a girl her size. Nir watched and chuckled while consuming the last bit of his food. ”Wow Kira! You sure can eat!” Van slowly ate from his plate, turning to Benkai. ”Thank you....I really did need this.” Kuro’d hover over to the carcass of octopus, inspecting it before opening his mouth and slowly devouring the beast in its entirety. ”Eh....Still can’t taste anything..”

At that moment, there was a movement in the shrubs. Everyone turned their head in its direction. A lonely boar would emerge, stamping its feet on the ground. Benkai would threaten the beast with some of his spices, which would send it running right back into the shrubs. ”That boar was seconds away from being some nice bacon! Haha!” Nir laughed a bit with Stella before there was a silence. Each one of them would stare at the flame before them. How could they be enjoying themselves when the Oracle was still held captive? This troubled them, and remained in the deepest part of their minds. But none of them had the courage to bring it up. ”I-Is there....is there a place where we can bathe?” Kira’d turn to Stella, ”Yeah! I need to bathe too! I can’t go another day smelling like this!” Nir rubbed his chin, trying to think of something. He then remembered that they had walked by a waterfall earlier. ”Ah! There’s a waterfall not too far to the South. You ladies can head there. I think I’ll bathe too, but we can bathe at the lake where Van and Benkai found our....meal. We can meet up here afterwards.” Stella and Kira would rise from their seats, ”Sounds good.  Let us take our leave Kira.”[/orange] They both headed out to the waterfall. ”Alright boys, how about we go take a dip!”[color]

Back with Anna...

The boy continued running through the shrubs, frequently looking back to see if Anna was following. “This way!” He’d make a sharp right, coming to a large stone wall. The boy quickly held out his hand, revealing a rune on his palm. The same rune slowly appeared on the stone, activating a hidden passage. “In here!” He made his way into the darkness, stopping before venturing further in, and turning to Anna with his hand reached out to her. “Don’t be afraid.”
    [/color]
    Vante

Post by Vante on Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:00 pm

Anna had been chasing after the boy. She would run through the shrubs and branches as they would smack, scratch and trip her up. She eagerly kept going as the boy would call out to her. "Wait... who.. who are.. you!?" Anna would ask the boy but he would simply respond by telling her to follow him as he kept running and gesturing to her. "Where are we going?" Again the boy would gesture for her to follow until finally he stopped. She had looked upon the boy who had stopped. She continued to run forward until she reached an area with a large stone rune wall. The boy would reveal his hand which had similar markings as the stone wall. This would then open up a hidden passageway of darkness. The boy would insist she follow him into the dark assuring her it was ok. Anna would breathe heavily hunching over as she was out of breath from running so much. She would then face the boy with his open hand. There was a nervous sweat running down the side of her face. Anna would turn her head in the direction she came as if she were looking back to her friends that she had left behind. She returns to face the boy and starts to follow him down the dark path.

Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori on Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:11 pm

Benkei would look at the boar as it ran for its life and benkei would sigh "That would of been some nice juicy bacon too Sad". Benkei would sigh and put his cooking tools away as they girls thanked benkei for the meal regardless of where it came from and how it looked. Nir and van thanked him as well but benkei could only see the look of worry and concern on the girls face as they ate. They then asked if their was any place they could wash up for the night "Well their is the lake this thing came out of not to far from here so that might be your only options" He would look at them and sigh "Their is no need to hide it ladies , i know you worry for the oracle and her safety but as do i" He stood up and looked at the sky "We are merely taking a breather, this is not a call for celebration or happiness i know but we can not fight bravely if we let sadness and fear cloud our minds". Benkei would go on about how the oracle lives in their hearts and has given them hope to work for a better future so they must return the favor by rescuing her from whatever vile situation she may be in "Bless her soul our great goddess"
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van on Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:15 am

Nir’s Group

Nir listened to Benkai as the girls walked their seperate way. ”Thank you for those words Benkai. You’ve been a great help. We’ll find Persephone, I know it.” He turned to both Benkai and Van, standing from his seated positioning. ”So we shouldn’t worry ourselves and pursue her with saddened hearts. Let’s go for a nice swim! I feel like we need it. Especially you Benkai. Haha.” Nir pointed to his clothes, which were stained by the beast’s blood. ”We’ll head to the lake. Just to be safe. Wouldn’t want this thing’s mate coming for the girls.” He chuckled, walking in the direction that both Van and Benkai came from earlier. Van slowly stood up from the stump, beginning to follow behind Nir. ”I could use some fresh water myself.” The two young men would lead the way. Kuro’d remain at the campsite, appearing to be resting in the shadow casted from the fire. 

Stella’s group...

Stella and Kira walked side by side, both taking in the ambiance. The night was silent and there appeared to be many stars. Like a sea of diamonds planted in the void. ”So beautiful. I remember the times the Oracle and I would go star-gazing.” Stella appeared to be captivated by the sky. Kira’d also look and then turn back to Stella, ”We’ll find her. Don’t you worry Stella. We’ve got a good party.” She smiled, resting her hand on Stella’s shoulder. ”Thank you Kira. I know we’ll find Persephone. I just hope she’s doing okay right now.” As the two continued walking, they were able to hear the water from the fall. They’d divert off the path and head into the treeline, coming to a nice little natural pool and waterfall. ”Amazing! Look at how the moonlight reflects off the water! I’m so ready for this!” Kira wasted no time, she removed her clothing quickly, until she was completely nude. She then ran to the water, diving in. Stella, who was surprised by Kira’s voluptuous shape for a petite girl, followed behind. She slowly removed her clothes and walked into the water after Kira. ”This feels so good!!! Whoah! Stella, you’ve got a pretty nice bust there!” Kira chuckled, causing Stella to blush and giggle. ”T-Thanks Kira! I’ve never recieved a compliment like that, especially from a female.” The two young women would continue talking to each other as they rested in the water. 

Back with Anna...

The young boy’s hand was taken by Anna as she followed him. “This is a safe place. Trust me.” Behind them, the stone wall closed, sending them into a darkness for a brief moment. Torches would suddenly light up along the passageway. “I saw that lady trying to get you. I figured you were in trouble. My name’s Zid.” As he continued leading her down the passageway, there came a feint light. It led to a large chamber, where other figures were scattered about. Some were resting, some were sparring, others were just conversing. Most heads turned to Zid and the newcomer, curious looks on them mostly. From high up, on a mount, was one mysterious fellow however. A man, middle-aged, bald, standing atop with a cloak. There seemed to be a rune on his forehead. “Zid! Who is this you have brought?” The boy quickly turned up to the man and bowed his head, “I found her running from someone! I thought she was in trouble! Or maybe trying to escape from her...So I wanted to help.” Zid slowly looked up to his the mysterious man, who’d simply smile. “Well, if she was in need of help and safety, you have led her to the right place my boy.” The man would drop down from the mount, landing before the two. “My name’s Levesqe.” He’d reach out to shake the girl’s hand. Would she accept?
    Vante

Post by Vante on Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:11 pm

[Anna's Side]

At this time Zid had introduced himself assuring Anna would be safe as long as she followed. "Umm A.. A... Anna! My name is Anna!" She would respond nervously. As the walked through the chamber with all these figures staring then down, Anna couldn't help but look around in fear. Too many unfamiliar faces along with an unfamiliar area. Runes were scattered all over the walls as if it was some kind of ward. It didn't seem like the friendliest place. Now Zid has brought Anna to a bald man who confronts them. "Someone was following me?" It took Anna a second before she realized the person that was following her was Remi. "Umm well she-" before Anna could continue, the bald man interrupted her. He goes by the name Levesqe. Although seemingly friendly he did not look the friendliest. She was reluctant to reaching out for his hand.

[Stella and Kira's Side]

"I can't believe I have to go with you guys. I didn't even do anything." An average height man had said. A group of four men that were dressed in Duran VIPER equipment had been passing by. They seemed to be looking for something. "We have to find it quick or else we can't leave this place." A larger man would say. "I blame you two idiots because you couldn't secure the fuel packs." A skinny scary looking man would say. The average man would then say, "you're just as to blame! You were supposed to supervise these newcomers!" "Ahh alright sheesh! You don't have to yell." The scary looking man would say under his breathe." The group had been searching the area still until the came upon the highest point of a waterfall. The same waterfall Kira and Stella were at.

Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori on Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:55 pm

Benkei would walk with nir and van sighing "Do you think the girls will be okay by themselves ?" He looked back at kuro at the campsite "He better actually keep a eye out for the fire and listen to any danger " the group would walk till they reached the lake. Benkei would stop nir for a moment "Nir as of tommorow you have any idea where she we be heading next and if you have a plan as to how we catch the oracle and fight these monsters " Benkei would wash his face in the water and clean himself " I should really ask kuro about the specific details of their ship and the men inside so i can see if we can use any clues to determine their route and the in's and out's of the ship, maybe even where my lady would be held hostage". Benkei would look at the night sky closing his eyes and ponder
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van on Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:05 pm

”They’ll be fine. Stella isn’t one to take lightly.” Nir removed his shirt, stepping into the lake. ”Feels great. And to answer your question Benkai, once we reach Tanuk, we’ll be able to take to the skies and track them much easier. We’re just going to have to ask around to see if anyone’s spotted their airship.” He scooped up some water in his hands and washed his face off. ”That won’t be necessary. Kuro managed to clone himself and infiltrate their ship. They thought that they had destroyed the clone, but they didn’t.” Van slowly walked over to the shoreline, removing his clothes and seating himself at the water. ”It’s quite difficult to completely eliminate Kuro’s clone. That’s what makes him such a valuable asset. As of now, the clone’s been disappated into many microscopic specs of his matter. It waits to form again and receive further instruction from Kuro. It’s almost like a hive mind.” Van’d rinse his hair through with water. ”Once we get ourselves an airhship, we’ll track them down.” Nir stared at Van in amazement. He couldn’t believe what Kuro was capable of. Perhaps this was what made Van one of the greatest bounty hunters. ”Impressive. There you have it Benkai, our plan has been laid out. And it’s mighty good.”

Stella and Kira..

Kira floated on her back, enjoying the tranquility. The waterfall’s noise also aided in putting her into a zen-like state. ”Ahhhhhh. I just feel so at peace right now. This water is everthing.” Stella remained in the water. She just kneeled, submerging everything below her breasts. At the current moment she thought about the others, wondering if they were okay. ”I hope Nir and them are okay. After seeing that monster of an octopus they pulled from the lake, I can’t stop but think about the chances of them encountering another one.” Kira’d raise her head, looking at Stella, ”Ohhh, they’ll be fine. If they killed that one, I’m sure they’ll definitely be able to kill another with Nir being there.” She smiled, turning over and swimming up to Stella. ”Hey Stella, do you and Nir have a thing going on? Hmmmm?” Kira nudged at Stella’s shoulder, teasing her. The young woman would giggle a bit loudly, ”Oh no! We’ve been friends for such a long time! He’s like a brother to me! Haha! Why?” Stella’s cheeks turned into tomatoes. She did have a crush on Nir during the early years of their friendship. So memories of that were surfacing in her head. ”Well, he’s so cute. When I saw him at the tournament, I oogled at him.” The two girls continued with their talk, unaware of the presence atop the waterfall. 

Back with Zid and Levesque...

Anna was very hesitant. She didn’t shake Levesque’s hand at all, and he didn’t hold anything against her for doing so. It was understandable. “I can see that this whole setting is new to you. I know you are afraid child, but I want you to know that you are safe her. We won’t hurt you, and we will do anything to help you. Consider us your family please.” Levesque smiled, opening his arms and calling in everyone inside the chamber. Most of the faces seemed welcoming and friendly. They wanted her to feel comfortable. Zid would nod his head in agreement, “Anna, you can trust us.” Levesque would then turn to Zid, “Zid, why don’t you show her around, help her get settled. Maybe you can even get her a weapon. It’s a dangerous world out there. We’ll make sure she’s ready for it.” Zid nodded, “Understood papa! You can follow me Anna.” He’d gesture her to follow him and walk towards another passageway.
    Vante

Post by Vante on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:50 am

[Anna's Side]

So Levesque had noticed that Anna would not teach her hand out to him. He was more than understanding. In fact he had welcomed the others to come in and greet Anna. The environment was quite friendly and she felt a little more comfortable. It was quite embarrassing for her. "Oh, umm.. hello... hi.. hello.." she would answer those who would greet her. Levesque had spoke to Zid in the side and had asked him to show her around and get her comfortable. He even asked him to get her a weapon. Anna was unaware what they were saying as she was bombarded with the others. Zid would then come reach for her to get her away from the crowd. He would tell her to follow him. "Oh o.. ok." Anna would grab his hand and they would make their way. "Where are we going?" Anna would ask.

[Back at the waterfall]

"Hey can we take a break already?" "No not at all! We still haven't a clue where the fuel is." The search continued. It wasn't going well at all. "Screw this I'm taking a break." One of the men had wandered off in the direction of the waterfall. He had reached the edge of the water and reached for something to drink. "Ahh that's some good stuff." He would wipe his mouth in satisfaction. "Hey what the hell do you think you're doing slacking off while the rest of us are searching!" The pressummed supervisor of the group came and found one of the men relaxing in front of the water. "Come on man, we've been searching for hours! I need to take a break!" He would bark back. "You're only just a newbie and you dare take to me your superior like that !?" "You think you're better than me just because you been her longer !? I'll kill you here and now!!" The other two had heard their arguing get louder and louder and rushed over to see them at each other's throats. "You little shit! I'll fuck you up right now if you want!" "Try me!" The two men would rush at each other throwing punches and kicks. The other two were freaking out because they didn't know what to do. "Please stop guys!" "Yeah please stop, we gotta keep looking for the fuel packs!" The two men fighting did not care what the other had to say. While the other two are panicking one of them had heard giggling and splashing. "Huh? What's that?" The man wandered off to the edge of the waterfall to see two girls splashing about.

[On the Pegasus where the oracle was being held captive on]

Raphael would stand looking up at the Oracle and she is restrained and stripped of her clothing. Raphael would smirk.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:20 pm