Tale of Fantasia

When the kingdom of Galatia is attacked, and its Oracle is kidnapped, a group of warriors band together to restore order to the kingdom!

The Hunter and The Hunted.

Benkei Kagemori

Re: The Hunter and The Hunted.

Post by Benkei Kagemori on Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:53 pm

Benkei would look at van as he patched his eye back up explaining how he was something called a twilight phantom "Wait you are from the twilight realm! so you know know about these!" He materialized his gauntlets and pushed his hands forward "Tell me what these are and their purpose as well as their connection to nir!" Benkei would then look at van and remember about the cast out clan "Van are you the forgotten clan? a member of the twilight that was cast out?" he would look down "Tell me why you were stripped of most of your power and cast out, what did you do?" Benkei would look at kuro "What exactly are you kuro? van once told me your just a piece of something bigger but i do not understand "
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van on Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:48 am

Neesi finally reached her child, dropping down to her knees and embracing the child. "My baby!! You are okay!!!! Oh, I was so worried!!!" She looked up at Biggs, Anna and even Koji, assuming that they were Akita's rescuers. "Thank you! Thank you for bringing her back! I don't have money to repay you, but I'm sure we can help you out in other ways!!" From the crowd, the leader of the village stepped out. He followed Neesi, running into Shinji and Remi on the way. "You two don't look like you're from here." 

Back near the village of Lune, Van and Benkai were approaching the gates. Benkai continued to ask Van questions, and this time time, he'd answer. "Yes, I am from the Twilight Realm." Benkai proceeded to summon forth the Twilight gauntlets. "Dawn and Dusk. Those two guantlets were forged in my realm by a powerful Twilean. A gift to the human realm when relations were much better. There was a king that wielded them in the ancient days." Van reached out and set his hand on one of the guantlets, "As to why they react to Nir's sword....There was a threat in the human world that Twileans spoke of. A great demon lord. These gauntlets were one of the weapons used to defeat him. They were created to react to Sacred magic." Kuro hovered over the guantlets to get a closer look. It was then that Benkai asked Van a very personal question. It was about his race, the Twilight Phantoms, or Hymir. "That's--That's enough for tonight. We're already here." He walked ahead of Benkai through the gates. Not too many villagers were out in the streets, but Nir was. Kuro'd drop back to Benkai's side. "I'll tell you everything when he's sleeping Benkai."
    Vante

Post by Vante on Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:47 pm

Neesi had just embraced her child, relieved that she was alive. Akita couldn't belive it as well. Her mother was holding her once again. That was when the mother had looked at Biggs, Anna and Koji thanking them as her saviors. "Uhh hehe it was no problem." Biggs would rub his head in embarrassment from the gratitude. Anna had also been getting back to her feet. "Your your welcome." She was just as nervous as Biggs. Koji would simply bark with excitement whistle jumping about. Neesi continued to tell them that she could not pay them but Biggs would stop her there. "You don't have to pay us a thing. Actually our home village went through something similar and we didn't want you guys to go through what we did." Biggs looked cool, calm and collected as he said that.

Meanwhile, the new village leader had ran into Remi and Shinji while following Nessi saying they were not from this village. "Yeah you're right, we aren't from here. We were supposed to get rid of these guys.. the uh Rastagan you called them? But someone already took them out." Shinji would respond.

Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori on Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:03 pm

Benkei would listen to van as he would explain the gauntlets origins and how they were a gift to humans "They must of been a gift to the humans that my temple was founded upon" He would look at them as van would mention that they were used to fight a great demon lord "You do not mean the same demon lord that has possessed our dear friend ?" Benkei would watch kuro look at his gauntlets with such interest. Van would go on to say that they react to sacred magic and maybe that is how they might be connected "Something tells me it is more than that but we will come upon that when the day comes" Benkei would notice how kuro and van would dodge his questions about their exile and origins "Yes we have arrived on the village" As they would walk through the gate , the two pudgy who loved benkei would a passion ran to him "Oh dear god not these two! kuro do something!"
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van on Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:08 am

Neesi looked saddened when Biggs mentioned that their village had gone through something similar. "I-I'm so sorry." She held Akita close, the thought of her losing her children haunted her. "Well, I see that you are on foot. We should have our horses in the stable. I'm sure the keeper can give you some horses as a token of our appreciation." The leader of the village nodded, listening to Shinji. "Yes, the Rastagan. They've been a trouble around this area for quite some time. They finally decided to take our village captive and raid us a few days ago. It was horrible. They took my father from me...." He tightened his fist. "But those two that came. Only one of them managed to kill all the bandits. The other was healing all of us, pretending he was a hostage. I still don't understand how all those men were killed in such little time. I'm just glad that we're all safe."

Meanwhile, back in Lune, Van continued speaking with Benkai about this demon lord. About his connection with Virgil. All assumptions, but plausible. "Perhaps. That magic that was exerted was chaos magic. It was extremely potent." They were able to see the same heavy set women from earlier. The ones that were obsessed with Benkai. "We will surely find out soon. For now, you'll have to deal with them." As they grew closer, Kuro was called upon by Benkai to help him out. The sprite flew out ahead and grew in size, his face growing demonic and frightening. "I shall devour your souls!!!!!" Nir was startled before he started laughing hysterically, understanding the purpose of doing that. "Oh gosh!! Haha! It's good to see you three again! I thought we lost you guys!"
    Vante

Post by Vante on Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:49 am

Biggs and Anna would just stare at Nessi. That topic was something they do not wish to remember. "That was a long time." Biggs would say altering sighing first.

"You really think we could get some horses!? That would make traveling much easier!" Shinji would say excitedly. Remi would then think to herself, "a single man took out these bandits? How is that possible."

Biggs would leave Neesi and Akita to the direction of Shinji and Remi. No sooner after, Anna and Koji would follow after him. She would look back an Akita once and continued on.

Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori on Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:54 pm

The two women approached and rush at benkei until kuro had grew into a huge demon "OH MY GOD!!!! ITS A UGLY FAT MONSTER !!!! BENKEI BABY KILL IT!!!" One of the women started to scream and tear up in fear " BENKEI GET HIM!!!! GET THE FAT BEAST!!!" Benkei would stand behind van as he had noticed nir and the girls laughing and kuro had growled at the females threatening to eat their souls. They would run screaming back to their father "Thank you kuro i owe you one " He would glare at nir and the others "HEY THIS IS NOT FUNNY YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS TO GET RID OF THOSE TWO THE FIRST GOD DAM TIME!!!!" He would notice the small boy again and go to him "Hey young one, your mother is safe and sound she is waiting back at the village and all the bad guys are gone we took care of them all or rather he did " He pointed to van and sighed looking at nir "He does not listen to directions well but the job is done my friends can one of you return him home safely "
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van on Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:25 pm

The two women screamed in fear as Kuro put on his frightening act. They'd immediately turn around and run off, leaving Kuro laughing hysterically. "Now that was too easy!" Stella and Kira approached the group, along with Akito. "Oh! You've managed to return safely! The gods are on our side!" Stella smiled, holding her hands together. Kira ran to Benkai and Van looking up at them both, "I know you two whooped some bandit ass! How'd you do it?" It wasn't until Benkai pointed to Van, mentioning that the job was complete. She'd turn to the white haired young man, "Let me guess, you killed them all didn't you?" 

Van simply gave her a casual nod. Nir would sigh, approaching the two, "It's okay Benkai, he won't change overnight. But I promise that he'll change for sure, right Van?" The bounty hunter'd smirk, "Not at all." He then walked off away from the group, leaving Benkai and Nir. "I'll get him.." Nir shook his head, turning his attention to Benkai. "If this village is safe, we can return to the boy. We'll all do it together with those horses there." He pointed to five large horses, already equipped with many bags. "From there we can head to Tanyuk." Akito took this moment to run up to Benkai and grab onto his garment, "Is my mommy okay!? And my sister!?"

In Poshielle, the leader of the village helped Neesi onto her feet. The outsiders had expressed their grattitude and interest in the horse offer. "Why of course! I'll have you four horses ready!" The man walked away from them, heading to the stable. Neesi again thanked the group, "Thank you again! I don't know what you've all been through, or what your goals are, but I hope that you receive many blessings! Akita and I are thankful for this! Isn't that right Akita?" She smiled so brightly. 

In the distance, the leader was seen speaking to the owner of the stable. The view was eventually blocked off by the same villager from earlier, the man interested in Remi. "My lady, this is for you." He approached Remi, handing her a Posh flower. A beautiful blue one that's beauty was enhanced by the moonlight. "I know you search for a man. That you have traveled the lands of Paleides in search of a man like me. Well, you have found him."
    Vante

Post by Vante on Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:32 am

At this moment the village leader had made a point to seeing the stable owner at once. Shinji's group would then be approached by Neesi before they prepared for their departure. She had expressed her gratitude as well and sentiment as she is aware that they have had their own scars to deal with. As Neesi would express herself she had asked Akita if she also agreed with her blessings. "Of course mama! These people are very kind and thoughtful." Akita would say. "Ackk!! It's a little embarrassing getting this kind of praise." Remi would blush. "Aww shucks." Shinji would scratch his head. Biggs would stand and smile while Anna would stare down to the ground. "To help a complete stranger regardless of the consequences. I'll never forget this." Akita would then say after. They would smile back at her.

The group would gather around the the village gates as they were about to depart. As the village leader had given them the horses, the finally set off. No sooner then their departure Akita had left the village to meet them one last time.

Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori on Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:44 pm

Benkei would sigh as van walked away and kuro went to retrieve him "I know he will not change over but i do not like meaningless blood shed " Benkei would look at van and then nir "I do sympathize with him that he did because he believed these men were evil and did not deserve to live because of their despicable crimes.......I almost went down that road" He would hear nir mention that they would return the child together as the horses were ready and prep to go "Okay let us just rest a few and then we will be off " He could feel the child's small hands pulling on his garments asking him if his mother was safe and his little sister "Yes my child your mother is safe and sound i made sure of this myself but your sister.....She is still being searched for but i promise you she is alive and well " He would give the child a sincere smile and pick him up over his shoulders "off we go then little one" He would shout for kuro "Is the young assassin ready to depart ?"
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van on Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:13 pm

Kuro reached Van, who walked off to the horses. "Hey Van! You okay? We're going--You wanted to get first pick on the horses didn't you?" The bounty hunter was already at a stallion's side, a smirk across his face. "You know me too well." The stallion was slightly larger than the other four, and was black. A suitable horse for the young bounty hunter. "His name's Ace." Van mounted the stallion, beginning to head back to the other four, pulling the four other horses. Kuro followed over his shoulder. "Oooooo, so cool!"

"I know Benkai. I know exactly how you felt. There are truly evil people out there that don't deserve to live, but it's not for us to decide." Stella nodded in agreement with Nir. "Nir's right. We aren't killers. The gods of light smile at merciful acts." Kira'd turn her head in Van's direction, her jaw dropping at the horse he was riding. "Whoah!!!! Van went and got himself a horse before us!! Look at them! They're beautiful!" Kira immediately ran towards a brown mare with white spots, beginning to pet her. Nir made his way to a dark brown stallion himself. "Aren't you a big fellow." Stella slowly attracted to the cream colored mare. "Incredible. It's been years since I've ridden a horse." 

Everyone mounted their respective horses. They were ready to depart. "Looks like we're ready to go Benkai! You lead the way!" Akita, who was over Benkai's shoulder, showed great delight in what was said. There was hope after all for his sister. "I'm ready to see my mama! I know Akita is safe! I can feel her!"
    Vante

Post by Vante on Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:05 am

"Hey!!" A voice was heard in the distance. "Hey!!" Once again but a little louder. "Huh, did you say something?" Biggs would turn his head to ask Shinji who was at the rear. "No?" Shinji woukensay with a confused look. "Hey!" Now the voice was loud enough for them all to hear. The group would look around until the could finally see Akita in the distance. She would finally catch up with them and hunch over with her hands in her knees as she would catch her breath. "AKITA!?" The group would say simultaneously.

"I have come to thank you once again. You people have helped us out more than you know." Akita would say as she finally caught her breath. "Aww don't mention it." "Yeah really it's no problem." Shinji would say as Remi would follow up. Akita would then turn to Anna. "I am so sorry for the things I have said to you." She would say bowing her head to anna in forgiveness. Anna would be startled. "I said somethings without even knowing your own situation. I hope that you could forgive me." Akita continued to say earnestly. Anna would walk over to her. Akita would lift herself up to gaze upon Anna. Anna would then hug her tightly. "You're my friend now. It's ok. What happened back then was a long time ago. But as your friend I don't want you to go through the same pain of losing someone dear to you as we have." Anna would say.

After that brief emotional exchange they were ready to set off once again. They would wave to Akita as they got further and further away from the girl. "Good luck with everything!" "Yeah, take care of yourself!" "Get back safe ok!" Remi, Shinji and Biggs would say in that order.

Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori on Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:13 am

Benkei would watch as van had mounted a horse bigger than the rest and brought over the rest. Each one of his friends had gravitated toward a horse of their liking "Hmm i guess the only one left is this white one " He would motion towards the horse and pet it gently looking into his eyes "You have kind and gentle eyes, honest ones at that" He placed a saddle on his horse and placed the boy on top "How does he feel young one ? do you trust him ?" He would look at the boy as he seemed confused "A bond between a rider and a horse is as old as time, it comes down to one simple thing and that is trust" The boy would nod in excitement as he was just ready to explode "A horse will accept you once it knows it can trust you and you can trust it" Benkei would climb on top of his horse and pet its side as he rode along the others "So the plan is drop of the boy and keep on moving to our destination and no more pit stops " As he rode off the two big women would run to benkei side begging him not to leave them again "OH DEAR GOD KURO!!!!"
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van on Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:09 pm

Akito was in awe. Sure, he's seen horses back in his village, but never has he ridden one this big. It was like a gentle giant. "Wow." The boy joined Benkai, as he pet the horse's side. "Alrighty, let's get going. Benkai, you lead the way. We'll follow!" Nir then turned to the two overweight women, who were obsessed with Benkai. "Ladies, forgive me, but we must get going. Benkai doesn't seem interested in you two. Perhaps you'll find true love in another. There are many good men in this village." He gave them a smile before turning away. 

"You two will get a man. I have the upmost faith." Stella also smiled, following behind Nir and Kira. And so the four of them were off. The village of Poshielle was the destination. "So what are the people like in the village Akito?" The young boy raised his finger to his mouth, thinking a bit before replying. "Well, everyone's very nice. They say that the Posh flowers lifts everyone's mood. That's why we're such happy people." Kuro'd giggle to himself as Van shook his head. 
    Vante

Post by Vante on Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:41 pm

Now the young group had begun to travel southward towards their destination, Rye Temple. With the horses go nthey've attained, they would travel at a much faster pace.

Night had completely already fallen at this point and they traveled some distance. "Let's take a break now guys. We can pick up in the morning." Shinji would suggest. "Yeah I'd have to agree." Remi would add. "It'll be the morning soon enough but does anyone want a quick bite? I know I do." Biggs would say. "Yeah that's sounds good." "I'm up for it!" "I would like some too please." Remi, Shinji and Anna would say in that order. The group would halt and set up camp. Biggs prepared the meal while Shinji set up the beds. Remi and Anna help Biggs with the preparations.

Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:16 pm

Benkei had a sigh of relief as they rode off on their horse "You save two women from a jerk and they automatically want to marry you! " He looked at nir and stella "Thank you for the assist back their but let us be real the way those two are if they do not shape up they will never find husbands like that!" Benkei watched as kuro was laughing to himself "Why the hell are you snickering for huh!, you were no help back their you rat!" The little boy would giggle and answers the group question about his village and his people as well as the flowers they grew " I heard the posh flowers have many medical benefits as well if i am correct" He would smirk and ride with his stallion "The plants can be used in teas, medical ointment and even as a smoke to cleanse the mind and body of toxins " He would look at the little boy and smile "Enough talk of such trivial things my lad let me tell you my many tales from my adventures around the world as i traversed harsh lands and battled many manner of creatures such as those two women back their " Benkei would burst out laughing at his joke as they hurried along on their journey
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van on Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:51 pm

The group traveled through the night. Morning would soon fall upon them. Benkai spoke of the many benefits of the Posh flowers, transitioning to his infamous tales. "Ohhhhhh brother, here we go..." Both Kira and Stella giggled to themselves, knowing all too well about Benkai's stories. Nir smiled, continuing to lead the group towards the Poshielle's gates. In his mind, he thought about the beginning of a great friendship. He knew that every single person here would develop a strong bond, and that included Van, who did not look amused with Benkai's story. 

As they entered the village, the villagers crowded around them. "They have returned!!!" Exclaimed the leader. Neesi made her way through the crowd, along with Akita. "My little boy! My little boy's safe!" She managed to spot Akito riding the white stallion with Benkai. "Oh thank you monk!!! Thank you!! Divine blessings!" Many villagers offered the group many gifts, with a child handing a beautiful posh flower to Stella. "Here you go miss! For you!" She'd smile and accept it, placing it in her hair. "It's so beautiful. Thank you." 

Unfortunately, the group could not stay long. They had to return on track. "I appreciate the generosity, but we must go. We have many things to do. Forgive us." The leader of the village nodded, understanding. "Okay! But remember us, Poshielle. Your comrades have helped us greatly. You are always welcome here." Akito would drop from the stallion, running to his mother and sister. "Mama!!! Akita!!!!" They'd all embrace each other. The scene would draw some tears from Kira. "So touching..."
    Vante

Post by Vante on Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:07 pm

Meanwhile, bodies lay all over the streets and alleyways of the village Virgil was in. A young man had been seen running throughout the village with a young women. They appeared to be of the same age. They were frantic. It was as if they were running from someone or something. "There's no way we can out run that thing! It's too fast!" The young woman would say. "Don't say that! I will protect you with my life I swear it!" The young man would respond. There was a slight pause as they would halt at the end of a street. "I think we're clear, look." The young man would point towards the gates of the village. They were almost free from the horror that befell their village. "Alright listen, no matter what happens, you get through that gate got it?." "But wait what if-" the young man would cut her of. "PROMISE ME!!" He would stare at her with sincerity yet fear. She would stare back with fear.

Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori on Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:03 pm

As benkei would tell his tales of glory and fame the group would enter the village as the people of Poshielle would surround them with cheers of joy. Benkei grew closer as he road in with his stallion with akito as his side. The little boy would see his mother from a distance as she and his little sister would call out for him. Benkei would stop and help the boy down his horse "There we are young one , now little warrior let us go see your mother " Benkei would make room for the mother and children to reunite. Tears of joy would fill the crowd as akito was reunited with his sister and mother "You know ma'ma you have a brave boy right here i see he was raised quite well and strong " The crowd would cheer for the group and praise them but benkei would stand up and silence the crowd "WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAISE BUT WE DO NOT DESERVE IT FOR IT WAS NOT US WHO SAVED YOUR VILLAGE BUT ONE BRAVE SOUL INDEED " Benkei would put akito on his shoulders and raise him high for all to see "THIS BOY RIGHT HERE RISK EVERYTHING TO FIND THE HELP YOU ALL NEEDED AND GAVE IT HIS ALL TO SAVE YOU, IN THE END YOUR HERO IS RIGHT HERE STANDING BEFORE YOU YOUNG AKITO!!!" Benkei would clap for the boy as nir made it clear they all had to depart as soon as possible to reach their next destination. As benkei spoke and made preparations to leave a young girl with rags for clothes would notice van by himself secluding himself from others and ran to him with a small token of her affection "Hey mister .....here i gots you something warm and yummy to eat ! its some goat cheese bread me and mama make" She would smile and offer it to him as thanks for saving her mother and herself when the bandits held them hostage "I remember you, your the cool guy with the eye patch who cut up the bad guys and your ghosty friend he funny"
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van on Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:27 pm

The massive crowd that gathered around the group roared! They were fueled by Benkai's small speech about how Akito's courage ultimately helped his village. The small boy was placed on Benkai's shoulders. "Thank you everyone!" His smile was as bright as ever, but he humbly gave the spotlight to someone else. Someone more deserving. "I thank you all! But I cannot ignore my little sis! Akita! She also managed to escape! She also survived out there! She even distracted those mean bandits for me! If it weren't for her, I'd be dead! Give it up for her!" Everyone cheered and applauded. The leader of the village stepped forward, a smile on his face. "Perhaps the future is bright for our village! These two younglings will grow to become leaders! I know this!" He turned to the group, "I thank you all again! We shall bid you farewell! And may the gods shine their light onto you!" The villagers began tossing posh petals onto the group. "Thank you again! We'll return in the future to check in on you all! I promise!"

Meanwhile, Van sat on his horse, keeping to himself. He was approached by a small child in rags. She offered him some goat cheese bread that she and her mother had cooked, as a token of their appreciation. Never has someone done something like that for Van. It touched him to the very core. He reached down and took the loaf of bread from her, "Thank you....It...It means a lot to me.." He cracked a smile for a brief moment. Kuro'd suddenly fly out of the cloak, "Did you hear that!? She said I was funny! I knew I was a natural comedian! I knew it! Thank you little girl!" 

Nir'd turn to the others, "Alrighty, let's get going to Tanyuk. We need to get there quickly." Stella and Kira nodded, understanding well that Persephone was still captive. They'd wave goodbye and head off through the gates. "Bye everyone!!!" Van turned to the small girl and removed a small pouch from his belt, handing it to her. It was filled with Stals. "You can get a nice dress for yourself with this. Thank you again." He'd then walk off with the others.
    Vante

Post by Vante on Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:54 pm

Now was time to make a break for the gate. The young man looked left then right. The coast was clear. "Alright... NOW!!" He would yell as he would charge for the gate grabbing the young woman's hand. They would run full speed toward the gate. The distance had seemed unfathomable in this situation. They would continuously run but it didn't seem like they were going far. They were in panick mode throwing off their senses ultimately throwing off their perception making them feel it was a lot further than it was. They had begun to approach the gate until a force had crashed down in front of them splitting them apart. They had fell to the ground to gaze upon the sight of the monster that terrorized the village. They would both whimper in fear, frozen unable to move. The creature which is revealed to be Virgil had looked vastly different from his earlier appearance. He did have the same face but with fangs and claws even sharper than before, his hair longer, skin turned darker with a tone of grey, muscle tone increase as well as his body size, he looked more like a demon. The arm that was once bandaged had a terrible aura from it. Finally, the young man would turn to the woman. "Ru.. RUN! GET OUT OF-" As he was talking Virgil had slashed the man's body in half. Blood splattered all over the ground and onto the woman. Blood poured from his mouth while his innards spilled from his severed body. The woman now in shock had screamed at the top of her voice. Virgil would approach her menacingly with his mouth gapping open while salivating. He was about to feed.

Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori on Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:14 pm

Benkei smiled as the akito was cheered on and he gave credit to his sister "Hmm their does seem to be a hope in these small lights of children " He would see nir and the other ready to head out for their next destination but heard how the village leader praised the children as well as mentioning that they would become great leaders some day "Ah i do agree these children are the hope for a better tommorow ,let us pray to our great goddess they carry the values and virtues of greatness in their hearts " He waved to their children and rode off with the others. The little girl who had given van a gift of appreciation was given a gift of her own by van, it was a pouch full of stals enough to buy her a new set of clothes and much more if she wanted "WOW thank you mister you are the nicest coolest guy ever!" she began to pout and whine as he rode away "Bye mister bye funny ghost guy kill all the bad guys!" she waved to them all as they rode away into the distance. Benkei would look at van as he came closer to the group and saw the look on his face "See my friend, their is goodness in you and a soul burning to be a hero behind that killer instinct you have"
    Van
    Admin

Post by Van on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:00 am

They had finally rode off, with Benkai giving his final words to the villagers. Van managed to catch up with the group, having been thanked by the girl, although she appeared to have been saddened by his departure. Benkai brought up the kindness within his heart. That behind his killer instinct, there was indeed a hero. Van didn't make too much out of it, but he pondered for a while. Kuro'd move into Van's hood, resting there. "A hero...." The bounty hunter lowered his head. At the front of the group, Kira yawned as well. Nir could see that the two girls were beginning to grow tired. They hadn't had a good rest since they first arrived at the other village. "Let's stop here. We should recover before we arrive at Tanyuk." Nir walked ahead, moving into an open field that was perfect for setting up camp. "This looks like a great spot." He jumped down from his horse, removing some of the bags it carried. 

Stella and Kira approached Nir, dismounting their horses. "Yes, this will do Nir." Kira began walking about, looking at how clear the stars appeared. "Wow! They look so beautiful. There aren't any clouds out at all." She dropped onto her back and sighed in relief. "I feel like I can just fall asleep on the grass." Van dismounted his horse as well, walking off towards the trees. "I'll be back." Nir, who had been setting up the tents, turned to Van and watched him walk off. "....."
    Vante

Post by Vante on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:56 am

Back at the campsite for Shinji's group they just finishing up their food while the fire had continued to burn. "Mmmm!! That was soo gooood." Shinji would let out a loud pleasing sound. "You've really done well with this one Biggs." Remi would smile. Koji would bark with agreement. "I I also liked this a lot !" Anna would say. Biggs would put on a face of embarrassment looking downwards as he would run the back of his head. "Aww you guys are just saying that." He was very modest. He was truthful happy they enjoyed his meal. "No really this stuff is great man! It's like I'm eating kuku wings but I'm the form of soup." Shinji replied. "Well actually before we left for Galatia I saw a woman making some and asked her for the recipe. I don't think it's as good as hers but I'm glad you guys like it."

The group would then clean up the site and prepare to sleep. The campfire would still burn as Biggs stayed up. He was the first one to take a watch over the others. "Heya!" Biggs would turn to the one who had called to him. It was Remi.

Benkei Kagemori

Post by Benkei Kagemori on Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:31 pm

As the group rode off to the night ,benkei would talk to van about the little girl "Does it sadden you to leave her behind?" The group would stop for a moment as nir suggested they group rest here for the night. The girls seemed to be tired and staring at the night sky commenting how beautiful it was "Okay nir this spot is fine to rest just make sure the horses have their drink and rest up " He would take each of his comrades horses and tie them up to trees so they do not leave them. He would pet his white stallion and rest his head on his face "Ah you are a gentle soul my friend i sense that within you " He watched as everyone began to settle in and benkei reached into his bag pulling out cooking supplies and began to start a fire "okay ladies i will be your server today so allow me to tell you what today's specials are " he began to laugh but turned to see van walk away to a unknown location "What up my friend i will join you to gather our meal for the evening !"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:31 am